For the Love of Rain

Story Info
A man's love of rain leads him to an exotic encounter.
3k words
4.28
5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Up in the northern states stories are told of an incredibly beautiful fall located deep inside a forest, and I am just crazy enough to go looking for it. "Sorry let me introduce myself my name is James Carin and I am sort of a novice adventurer have been ever since I was little. Lately my adventures have taken me to some of the most beautiful forest across the United State." "But there's a catch, see I am also a Pluviophile I deeply love anything to do with rain the smell, the feel, the shear power that it can bring upon an area." "It was during my adventure to discovery this great falls that an even bigger adventure awaited."

I parked off one of the main trails I had been told to take from here on out it was all going to be by foot, it wasn't surprising to not see anyone else out here considering the weather had taken a turn towards it being a very nice to being a wet and cold day, my ideal settings. Once I knew I was deep into the woods and really couldn't be seen I decided to strip down and store my clothes in my bag to keep them from getting soaked, the idea of walking around in this gorgeous forest au natural while it was raining was to good of an opportunity to not take, besides who is going to run into me all the way out here little did I know.

The feeling of the rain on my bare skin and the smell of it inside this incredible forest was intoxicating almost aphrodisiac in a sense, I could feel myself getting harder and harder as I continued to walk. Now I know I am not an impressively large man in the cock department but I feel I hold my own and right now my average sized cock was feeling way bigger then it five and half inches. I figured since I was alone, I would get in some hands on quality time.

Slowly reaching down using the cool rain I begin pumping myself, the intense sensation of doing this in an open area during this amazing down pour increases my rush to cum. After a few good solid pumps and I feel my balls contract and tighten and I feel the heat as my spent shoots from the opening in my cock and splash around the ground I am standing in.

As my cock continues to spasm and dribble out what seemed like an eternal load of spent, I feel my knees go weak and I have to kneel for a brief moment before reaching into my pack to grab a rag to clean my hand off. It was at this very moment I caught a shadowy movement to my right, not knowing who or what it might be and being completely exposed literally I prepared for the worse. "Hello, who is there?" Again out of the corner of my eye I saw movement, but whoever it was slipped most likely on the wet leaves all over.

"Help!"

Was all I heard before a body slipped and fell about a yard from where I was standing. Throwing caution to the wind I moved over to where the body lay, only to discover it was a woman now struggling to gain her bearing and try to stand up.

I noticed that when she did finally get her bearing and look around she was face to face with my still semi hard cock.

"Here let me help you up."

Reaching my hand down to her, looking at my hand then back to my cock she finally grabbed my hand and I was able to help her stand.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to frighten you out here standing all naked and wet and obviously doing what I was doing."

"No you are perfectly fine, I was just amazed to find someone else out in this crazy weather."

"Well that would be because I just love the rain and amazing forest just like this one, also I am looking for the beautiful falls that is said to be within this very forest".

"I am so sorry here we are talking and I still have not put on any clothes, please forgive me."

"No you are quite ok, it looks very liberating, I am Kerry pleasure to meet you."

Covering up the best I can with my pack I extended my hand.

"James, I am a bit of an adventurer, lover of rain and beautiful forest; what brings you out to this area Kerry?"

"I just needed to get away from the bump and grind of ever day life, looking for something fun."

"Well how about you come along with me? And maybe we can find this incredible falls together. But before we continue on let me just put my clothes on."

"Wait, don't do that on my accord you looked so comfortable before I showed up. How about I join you in your indulgence of pure openness?"

And with that Kerry began to strip she was not what you would call a thin woman she was definitely thick in all the right places.

Watching her unbutton her shirt to pull it off was hypnotizing, to her she was just removing her shirt to me it looked to be a slow motion erotic show and the climax was when she was down to her black lacy bra that had a bit of trouble hiding her half dollar size areola's and light brown nipples. Everything came to a quick realization that this stranger that I had just met was literally getting undressed in front of me without a care in the world, I know sounds like some unreal letter to Penthouse magazine but yet here she was in front of me.

Now came the main attraction and since we had been standing in the rain together for awhile now her pants were a bit harder to get off, but the show of them coming off her hips was incredible. It looked like her body was still holding onto a late summer tan standing about five feet five inches her body was incredible. Her breasts looked to be about a 44D with a little hang, but still very delicious. She had long black hair that looked like it would be very soft to the touch. When her pants were finally off she showed off that her sex was not completely shaved with a bit of trimmed bush but her lips were still prominently showing.

I guess I had been starring for so long I hadn't realized Kerry had called my name several times, and I hadn't blinked once.

"You ok James?"

Feeling embarrassed I replied back.

"Yes sorry, just with this rain and you in this very free form is amazing.

"Thank you." She replied blushing.

Trying to get us back on the right path I cleared my throat and suggested we continue on the path I was already headed when this chance meeting happened.

With a nod from each other we set off, the whole time I would steal glances of the incredible woman who was walking by my side. Sometimes I would be walking in front of her and I could feel her eyes on me as we walked. Other times she was in front of me and of course my eyes were on her shapely ass, with which as time passed seemed to sashay a little more.

A couple of times we had to stop due to the increased rain that continued to fall, at these moments I would soak in the incredible beauty that stood before me. I maneuvered my pack to where it would fall just in front of my body, I needed something to cover up the raging hard on I had gotten, watching this live water nymph before standing before me.

During one of these stops Kerry was standing just a bit above me on a tiny ridge when she lost her footing, I barely reached out dropping my pack and catching her in my arms. Now here I am holding onto this incredible nude woman and I just can't take my eyes off of her. I never noticed as I was admiring this amazing woman that she had inched her face closer to mine, and when I finally turned my face to hers is when our lips finally touched.

It felt like lightning had just struck us where we stood, I felt every hair on my body stand on end and just like electricity we were just stuck together inside of this intense kiss. When we finally stopped and I was able to look her in the eyes, my breathing was so rapid you could have sworn I had been running a marathon. I didn't need to ask how she felt, while holding her in my arms I felt the rush of air she was taking in and pushing out.

"Wow that was like lightning!"

The look in her eyes told me she agreed to my statement but was still catching her breath in order to respond. Finally setting her down so she could stand on her own feet, I watched carefully to make she was stable before I allowed her to be free from my grasp.

We stood there like two horny teenagers who just discovered sex heaving our breathes in and out, at one point I thought my blood pressure had spiked and there was a loud rushing sound. Until I noticed the look her face that she had just found the source of the sound. Looking over the ridge we were standing close to I could see it, I could see the little bit of heaven that was here on earth and at this moment it was all ours to enjoy.

Getting to where the falls finally emptied into this beautiful lake was a bit tricky, but once there the imagery was amazing to behold. The falls itself looked to top off at about seventy-five feet high with three streams coming over its top banks, a main stream coming down which looked to be about twenty-five feet wide with two ten feet wide streams soldiering on each side.

I stepped out into the lake after putting my sack down in a safe area and treaded water until I was out near the actual fall. I could feel the power of the water as it roared over its edge and fall below just fee from where I was in the water. Luckily the rain had slowed and made the swim out the falls quite easily, once there I looked to see if there was any kind of plateau near or around the falls. Having been captivated by the falls I had forgotten my companion on this little adventure.

Turning around to spot where she might be, to my surprise she was right near me just a foot or so near me watching the falls in the same trance I was in. During one of the breaks in the stream I was able to see what looked like a small outcrop of rocks behind the falls. Grabbing Kerry's hand I pulled her towards this outcrop. Once there it was amazing to see the falls from the backside, I know what you're thing ooh back side of water; but it was more then that it was like little visions of the world through little distorted windows however everything looked beautiful.

I noticed there was a roughly smooth part where me and Kerry could step out of the water and rest for a bit. We couldn't keep our eyes off of the falls and for brief moments I couldn't keep my eyes off of Kerry standing there all wet made my heart rate not to mention the flow of hardness to my cock. Kerry caught on to me looking at her and blushed a bit. After standing there for a bit I walked over to Kerry and turned her towards me and pulled her in close to me, turning her towards me made her gasp and giggle at the same time.

Looking into her eyes I only had one thought in my mind and I was going to do everything to make sure it happened. Continuing to look into her eyes I moved slightly forward planting small kisses on to her lips then slowly out across her face, cheeks, and forehead then back to her lips. Before either of us could catch our breathes I kissed her with a lot more passion. I then let my hands go free to roam around the body that was standing within my grasp.

With a slight push from Kerry and I felt myself lowering to the smooth rocks below our feet never once losing contacts with our lips. Kerry eventually broke our kiss but only to begin lightly kissing my face my neck then back up to my lips. But she didn't stop there he kisses increased as she slowly made her way down to my body, eventually so go to where she wanted to be hovering over my very hard cock.

Grabbing it in her hand she looked up at me as she began to drag her tongue up and down my full length, each pass made me squirm with excitement and pleasure. My senses were on overload and then completely exploded when Kerry took me into her mouth. The mixture of the wet and coldness around us and the warm soft feeling of her mouth made me want to cum right there and then. At one point she took me all the way to the back of her throat, I swear if I had been any longer I would have been in her throat. I could already feel my excitement rising and the tightening of my balls and if I had let it I would have been shooting my ropes of cum straight into her mouth.

But that's not how this was going to end, finally getting her to lighten up I pulled her up to me locking eyes. Slowly rolling us so now I was on top it was now my turn to return the kisses she had bestow up my body. Kissing down her body I made sure I stopped in a few key areas mainly her nipples kissing; sucking; and biting on them until I was sure she would scream if I continued. Leaving her nipples to rest I resumed my kissing down her body until I arrived at my goal.

Letting my fingers slowly circle her sex I could feel the heat coming off of her. Slowly sliding my tongue along her slit her body tensed with excitement, dragging my tongue continuously up and down I could hear her moans and breath become more and more intense. Licking my finger until it was nicely moist I separated her lips to find she was incredibly wet, I began to salivate at the thought of her taste on my tongue. As I began to lick at her wet lips and sucking in the sweet taste that is her, my finger probed just a bit above finding and stroking her clit.

If I thought the first time my tongue touching her was intense the combination of my tongue and the stroking of her clit was explosive, stroking her clit back and forth while I hungrily slide my tongue up and down inside of her sex. Her breath I could hear was getting extremely ragged so I pushed one then two fingers inside of her then up hoping to hit her g-spot. Hitting the right spot is just exactly what I did, within a few moments of my fingers entering her and sliding up and in her. Her legs tightened around my hand and I could feel my fingers getting soaked from the intense orgasm she was having. Her face contorted into a silent scream until she was able to catch her breath and little moans were now coming out of her mouth.

Once she was able to catch her breath I pulled myself up to her my arms extended on either side of her body. Starring down looking at her face while her eyes were closed, I placed a light kiss on her lips and pulled back to take in her face once more. Before fully catching her breathe I reached down and placed my cock to the entrance of her sex and pushed ever so lightly. Her eyes sprung open quickly feeling me entering and filling her up. Her eyes rolled back once more when I hit a stopping point and a light moan escaped her lips.

Moving slowly I began to pump my hips back and forth listening to the moans that were escaping her mouth as I thrusted into her. Eventually she wrapped her legs around my waist and began pulling me in as she thrusted herself into me as I pumped into her. I could feel her juices seeping out of her as we continued at a fast pace racing to an end, the rain around us pounding the ground and water just as we were pounding each other. I could feel the warmth rising up inside of her and I wanted to meet her at that end when she would finally explode.

I slowed my thrusts just as I was getting to my peak and I could feel my juices boiling up from the bottom of my balls so she could feel as I exploded into her, and just as I felt the warmth hit me I let go a torrent of cum deep inside of her, and with my expulsion triggered hers as well and I could feel the waves of juices hit me from the inside and squirt out along the side of my cock that was still penetrated deep inside of her.

Leaning over her body catching breath I leaned over and softly kissed her on her lips, I could hear her breath slowly coming under control. Looking over her all I could think was that I just love the rain can't wait to see where it leads me next.