For the Love of Vicki

Story Info
Vicki and Rob change my relationship with my sister.
6.3k words
4.45
8.6k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story contains graphic descriptions of incest. If you find that at all repellent, you should find your kicks elsewhere.

Chas

"Sarah! Steven! I'm heading over to Lisa's now. I'd appreciate it if one of you did the dishes. If you have anyone over, don't make a mess."

That was my Mum shouting up the stairs. She'd be gone for the evening.

The front door thumped closed. I paused my game and crossed the landing to knock on my sister's bedroom door.

"Fuck off, gingerballs!" she shouted.

"Any chance you're going to do the dishes? Or, I'll wash, you dry?"

The door opened enough for Sarah's pale, freckle-sprinkled face to poke out.

"Well, I've just texted Rob to come over. So, I'll weigh up my options. Do the dishes with you, or get pounded by Rob? Hmmm. Turns out the best option is... fuck off, you lanky twat."

The door slammed in my face, and I returned to my room, defeated.

I liked Rob Lynn well enough. In fact, Sarah met him through me. Rob and I played football for Upper Lipton FC at that time, and he was at ours watching a match one evening. She took a liking to him, obviously. Who wouldn't? He's annoyingly cool, good looking, confident. He's a car mechanic. Girls like mechanics. At least, I think they do. What I never did get is what this twenty-three year old guy who could have any girl he wanted saw in my nineteen year old, relatively flat-chested, freckly ginger sister. (I know, I'm also a freckly ginger, and flat-chested). I mean, she was pretty, but still. But I never minded hanging out with Rob, because he's a good guy. But also, with Rob often came Vicki. Not always, but often.

The doorbell rang, and I rushed to my bedroom door to descend to the hallway. Sarah was already on her way down the stairs though. Damn it! But I listened to the door opening, and the voices, and the kissing, and then - yes - the sound of Vicki's voice.

When Rob and Sarah got together, Sarah quickly became besties with Rob's sister, Vicki. Long, shiny, straight black hair, slightly chubby cheeks, in a cute way, quite short, about five foot. Three tattoos I knew of, including one all the way down her left arm. Piercings in her nose, lip, several in her ears, in her tongue, her bellybutton, and, she confessed to me one night, each of her nipples. I don't think I've ever seen her wear anything that wasn't predominantly black. And she was a flirt. Either that or she liked me, but back then, at eighteen years old, when this incredible twenty year old woman flirted with me, I couldn't believe it was anything other than teasing. Even so, it got me so turned on. This is the woman I will marry. I don't mean that fancifully; we got married last year. The wedding night was something else. And the honeymoon. But, those are other stories.

I went downstairs as casually as I could with a stomach full of butterflies and a jackhammer in my chest. There was Rob, with his perfect black hair and his trendy clothes.

"Hey, it's the orange terror! How're you doing, buddy?"

"All good, mate," I replied.

And there, in a baggy black t-shirt, a knee length black and red skirt with sheer black tights, and trainers, was Vicki, a bright smile on her beautiful face, and her big dark eyes gazing at me.

"Alright, kiddo?" she asked.

She often called me kiddo, as though she were more than two years older than me.

"Yeah, I'm good. How are you?"

"Yeah, you know!"

"This crazy bastard put a header in the back of the net about two minutes before the whistle on Saturday," said Rob. "Turned a draw into a win for ULFC."

"I know," said Sarah. "He hasn't stopped going on about it. Come on. Haven't you got dishes to do, bandy-legs?"

She led Rob by the hand up the stairs.

"I guess we'd better do those dishes, eh, kiddo?" said Vicki.

That was sweet of her. It's not like they were her dishes to do.

Vicki and I did the dishes while talking about music, reality TV and games. I told her about the game I was playing.

When we'd finished, she asked, "So, Stevie, does that game have a two player mode?"

"Yeah," I said, kind of nervously.

Vicki hadn't been to my room before. I hadn't actually cleaned it for... longer than I would have cared to admit, but I was hardly going to say no.

Up the stairs we went, me suddenly nervous again. On the landing, I could hear my sister's giggles and a couple of gasps far too clearly. Vicki and I went into my room.

"Sorry, it's a mess."

"Fuck, you should see my place."

I'd have loved to have done, anytime. I knew Vicki lived in a flat, but that's about all. We kicked off our shoes and sat on the bed for a while, controllers in hand, shooting the crap out of countless digital victims, dying and respawning. Vicki was good, better than me. And besides, I was distracted by Vicki's pretty feet and toes in those sheer black tights. As excuses go, you'd buy it if you could have seen them.

Eventually, our avatars were walking through quiet corridors, with only the distant growls of monsters to maintain the tension, and my sister's shouts could be heard from her room.

"Oh, yes, yes, fuck, yes!"

Vicki laughed. "Sort of a turn on, isn't it?"

"Erm, that's my sister. I'm not turned on hearing my sister fucking."

This was only partly true. Depending on how I felt, sometimes I'd check my sister out. After all, she was a young woman in my house, of an age when young women often swan about wearing as little as they felt they could get away with. Sure, she was a bit skinny, her legs didn't have the shape of Vicki's legs, but I'd occasionally fantasised about fucking her, then checked myself and felt bad after losing my load thinking about her. Other times, she was that bitch who lived in the same house who did everything she could to make my life miserable. Right then, with the sexual tension brewing in my own room, hearing Sarah being... whatever Rob was doing to her, was a bit of a thrill.

"So? It's my brother. Still a massive turn on."

She paused for a couple of seconds.

"Did you know I've fucked her, too?"

"Who? Sarah?" I felt suddenly tingly all over, and I still don't have a name for that feeling, but it hit me like I'd crashed into a wall.

"Yeah. Before she got with Rob, I actually met her in Lamarck's, that club that used to be on Bridge Street."

"Right..." I wasn't sure how I'd handle what came next.

"Yeah. About a year ago. Actually, it was her eighteenth. She was out with friends. We got talking and went back to mine." That was all I actually needed to hear. She could have ended that there. Everything else I could infer. Vicki didn't have to say another word about it. Not one. "And we finger-fucked and ate each other out all night, and it was good, man."

Fucking hell!

Then, from Sarah's room, "Oh, god, fuck, yeah!"

My cock was twitching wildly. This woman I'd been crazy about since I first laid eyes on her has had her mouth on my sister's pussy! She's bi?! My sister's bi?! My whole body felt as though it was floating, and nothing around me seemed real. But images flooded my mind of Vicki and Sarah, naked, kissing, fingering, licking, their hands all over each other's naked bodies. I really didn't want to think about my sister that way while another person was in the room. In the safety of my room when alone, the odd frustrated nighttime fantasy, more a speculation on what the skinny bitch would look like naked, how she'd react to the brother she detests filling her twat with his cock. But now I've got Vicki and Sarah together in my head.

Vicki paused the game and looked straight at me with her big brown eyes. We were sitting no more than a foot apart on the bed.

"Not just then, either. Since she's been with Rob."

"Shit!" I somehow managed to say. My tongue had gone dry and tingly. "Does Rob know?"

After all this time obsessing about Vicki, I felt terrified she was going to say something that put me off her.

"Shit, he was with us," she laughed. "I know Sas treats you like shit sometimes, Stevie-boy, cuz she knows she can get away with it. But since she got with Rob we've been like a throuple, y'know. She's a good kid."

"With your own brother, though?"

"Shocked?" she asked as though that would have been an uncommon response to incest.

"Just... surprised."

That was a lie. I was shocked... but there was something else beyond the shock.

"Whatever, man, don't be a prude. I need dick and I need pussy, and that's what I get from my bro and your sis. Y'know, Rob's told us about you, from seeing you in the locker room."

"What about the locker room?"

I should explain something. I'm not one to brag, but facts are facts. I'm blessed with a fairly large penis. Not massive. I've seen bigger, in porn at least. But in the locker room of Upper Lipton FC when I was eighteen, I had a bigger cock than anyone else there. It's no big deal. Fuck, if it's not what you've got but what you do with it that counts, I'd done very little that counted up to that point.

She said, "He says you've got the biggest cock in the club."

I told you.

"Can I see it?" she asked.

"No, I'm not just getting my cock out for you."

"Man, you can't keep that thing from me. Get that baby out, or I'll go across the landing and fuck my brother and your sister."

I didn't know whether that was a joke but didn't have much time to give it a thought, because Vicki darted for my cock in my jeans, and I tried to cover it with my arms. She still managed to grab me through my jeans, I felt her fingers on my shaft, but I kept knocking her hands away. I don't know why. I guess we were teasing each other. But it was fun. My member was swelling and it was embarrassingly obvious. We were laughing as I squirmed on the bed and her hands kept darting out and clutching at my cock.

Then she sat on the bed and we were sitting next to each other again. She grabbed my hand and pulled my arm round her back, spread her legs and forced my hand up her skirt.

"What're you doing?" I asked.

"What do you think? If you won't get your meat out for Vicks, Vicks is gonna get it so hard I'll be able to see how big it is through your jeans."

She pressed my palm into her crotch, and I could feel her pussy through her black tights and knickers. Then she forced my hand to grind her pussy.

I'd assumed I'd feel more in control if Vicki and I ever fooled around. It was a little intimidating. I felt at once as though I wanted to pull away. I had a lot to think about. Vicki had an incestuous relationship with her brother, and a sexual relationship with my sister! I no longer felt I knew what I was getting into. But, other than that, there was no way I was taking my hand off Vicki's pussy now that it was there. It was Vicki!

I played along, and pressed my hand into her hot sex, but she stayed in control, forcing my movements on her swollen lips. I could feel dampness seeping through her tights, matching the wet of precum on my own thigh from my now rigid cock.

"How long have you wanted to get your hands on my wet snatch, you horny little shit?" she asked me, lustfully. "How long have you been checking me out thinking, 'Fuck me, I want to get up that hot little slut's skirt?' I've seen you looking at my legs. It makes me wet just thinking about you looking. I've laid in bed fingering myself thinking about you between my thighs."

I'd fantasised about fucking Vicki a lot, too, and groping her and licking her out, as she'd have seen if she'd looked on the floor under the bed that night. I've got a lot better at cleaning since then, honestly. But Vicki's legs were fantastic. She wasn't a slim girl, but just about right, with full thighs and very shapely legs.

My finger found her slit, and I pushed the now wet crotch of her tights between her lips, and rubbed.

"Oh my god, just like that," she said. "Your finger feels so good on my dripping cunt."

Just hearing the filth come out of her mouth was hot. Her hand didn't move from mine for a second, but her other hand clutched the shaft of my erection through my jeans and stroked back and forth. My cock was so sensitive, I felt like I was going to cream my jeans.

"It's so fucking big," she gasped. "I want it in me so bad."

Vicki, the beautiful, cool, sexy woman of my dreams, turned to me, cupped my head with her hands and pulled my face to hers. I felt her warm breath in my nostrils, saw her big brown eyes getting closer, and our lips touched, and her tongue slipped into my mouth.

We rolled back on the bed in each other's arms. She flung her leg over my hip and as we kissed she ground her crotch against me. Those lips I'd craved for so long were crushed against mine. Images assaulted my brain of those lips kissing my sister's wet pussy, and the tongue now passionately playing with my tongue pleasuring Sarah. I was momentarily scared those thoughts would dampen my passion, but I was just aroused. I wanted to know more.

Vicki's phone vibrated on the bed where she'd put it when she first sat down. My hand reached down and lifted the back of Vicki's skirt to squeeze a firm, round arse cheek, and her phone could fuck off as far as I was concerned! It vibrated again.

"Ignore it," she said, and she sat up and lifted her baggy t-shirt over her head.

Vicki had worn baggy t-shirts since I'd known her, so I was fascinated watching the shirt rise up past her waist and quite flat stomach to where her black bra restrained two large, round, tattooed orbs. If she chose to wear tight clothes, Vicki would look spectacular, but she never did.

She tossed the t-shirt to the floor, on top of a couple of mine that had been there rather too long (fuck me, I was a savage at eighteen), and reached back to undo her bra.

Her phone vibrated again.

"Oh, for fuck's sake," she said, picking up the device. "It's Rob texting. Erm. 'Come and join us,' and then, 'Make sure you bring Steven,' and then, 'Sarah needs to see her brother's dick.' Oh, man! I haven't seen it yet. Come on, kiddo, we're going to see your sister."

"I can't show my sister my dick," I protested. "We don't have the same relationship as you and Rob. It's less like we want to fuck and more like we want to fuck each other up."

"Hey, it'll be a quick flash, and we're done," she said. "Come on. When we get back, you're getting everything. Full access."

With my cock still hard but deflating thanks to the interruption, and Vicki in only her bra on her top half, I reluctantly followed her to Sarah's door. Vicki turned the handle and opened the door. I heard my sister's voice.

"About fucking time, I'm going off the boil here."

And then she saw me and squealed. And I saw her. They were on the bed, naked. Rob was propped on the headboard with my sister, lying against him, legs apart. He was squeezing and tweaking her nipple with one hand while two fingers of his other hand were deep in her pussy. While Sarah tried to cover her tits and privates with her arms and hands, Rob and Vicki were in guffaws.

"You bastard!" she shouted at Rob. "What texts did you send?"

Struggling to keep herself covered, she reached for Rob's phone, tapped the screen with her thumb, and read the messages out.

"'Don't tell Steven what these texts say', 'Pretend we want you for something', 'This slut needs fucking by her brother's massive dick'. You pair of cunts! I told you to tell Vicks to dump that pussy and come and eat mine."

With the arm that was covering her nipples, she punched backwards at Rob's face behind her. He winced and laughed. Meanwhile, I was fixated on my sister's skinny, pale, naked body. She wasn't Vicki, obviously, and she was my sister, but she was also a naked young woman in the same room as me. Also, my mate still had his fingers in her pussy, even though she was covering it from my view, and that was arousing.

Anything I'd imagined about her was wrong. I'd always assumed she'd shaved or waxed her pubes, the amount of bathroom time she took, but she had a full bush of ginger hair, though neatly trimmed. But her tits! I expected tiny nipples on her tiny titties. But, instead, her tits were capped with big, pink, puffy areolas. I only caught a glimpse, but suddenly I desperately wanted my sister's perky, puffy tits in my mouth, almost as much as I wanted Vicki's.

"Get the fuck out, you pervert," Sarah shouted.

She tried to get up but Rob held her down, and in her struggles I got a better look at my sister's slender body; the way her little tits jiggled as she struggled, her inviting ginger bush and pale slit, which I knew would be nice and wet.

"Oh, no," said Rob. "You're going nowhere until me and Vicks see your skinny body penetrated by your brother's big dick."

Vicki had collapsed on the floor laughing, but managed a few words.

"Sorry, Sas, you know what he's like."

"You want it, don't you, Steven?" said Rob, restraining my struggling sister.

"No, man," I said. "She's my sister. Let her go."

"Oh, come on, kiddo," said Vicki. "Don't tell me you didn't get turned on when I told you I fuck your sister. You were still up for it with me."

I had been a little turned on. More to the point, what did I owe Sarah? She's done nothing but put me down with constant insults since as long as I could remember. Perhaps she does owe me a go in her. I began to harden again as I came around to the idea that I could have Vicki and my sister in one night. And I realised I'd been fooling myself about just how frequently I'd fantasised about Sarah, and was already titillated by how much more accurate future fantasies would be now I'd seen her naked body.

"Hey, Stevie," said Vicki behind me.

I looked round. Still sitting on the floor, but with her legs open, she was holding her skirt up with one hand, displaying those lovely full thighs in black tights that I longed to have my head between, and her other hand was gently rubbing her crotch, how my hand had just minutes earlier.

"If you want it, baby, you're gonna have to do your sister first," she said.

"He's not 'doing' me!" Sarah protested.

Vicki got up and walked behind me. She reached around and unbuttoned my jeans. I could feel her tits and bra pressing and squishing against my back as she slid down the zip.

"Sas," she said. "Just take a look at something."

Vicki yanked down my jeans, leaving my boxers comically around my knees, but most importantly exposing my cock to my sister.

"Oh!" said Sarah. "I've heard the stories, obviously, but..."

Vicki wasn't done. I heard her spit, then felt her warm hands wrap around my member, one hand moving back and forth along the shaft, the other rubbing her spit over the end in a circular motion, slowly at first, sending electricity through me with every movement. I grew in her hands, and was soon hard, and she quickened the pace, now spreading pre-cum around the end of my dick.

My sister was enthralled at the sight of my big, hard cock being masturbated by Vicki's petite, elegant hands.

"I don't know what this is doing for you, Sas," said Vicki, "but it's sure getting me going. If you don't wanna take advantage..."

"Well, maybe a little poke wouldn't hurt," said Sarah, "just to get you two off my back."

I stripped my t-shirt off and stepped out of my jeans and boxers. I was going to do it! I was going to shag my annoying little shit-stick of a sister! If you'd asked me that morning...

"Ha! She wants it," laughed Rob. "My cock-hungry whore wants her brother's huge, hard cock. Say it!"

"I'm not saying that," she replied.

I was ready to say it for her; my member was throbbing with anticipation for my sister's ginger pussy, also from Vicki's continued ministrations.

"Saaay it, there's a good girl," he teased. "I'll let you go and be ruined by your brother if you say, 'I'm a cock-hungry whore who wants my brother's huge, hard cock.'"

"Oh my god, yes!" she blurted out. "I am a cock-hungry whore who wants my brother's huge cock."

12