For the Love of Vicki

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah tried to break away from Rob, but he held her in place.

"Huge what cock?" he asked.

My sister trembled as she tried to remember exactly the words Rob had dictated to her, and my mind was shouting them to her.

"Huge, hard cock," she gasped.

Rob released her and her pale form scrambled along the bed on all fours, leapt to the floor and kneeled before my waiting, erect member.

Vicki released my shaft and her hands were replaced with my sister's. I looked down at her long, wavy ginger hair, her pretty, freckled face, and watched her tongue emerge, and felt its tip run up the sensitive slit.

Being a year older than me always seemed to give her some superiority, but as I watched my sister, kneeling naked in front of me, lapping pre-cum from the end of my cock, sending shudders through my body, I realised things were going to change.

Vicki appeared and knelt next to Sarah.

"I need a ringside seat to this, man," she said. "Stop foolin' around, and get that thing in your mouth, you little slut."

Vicki unhooked the catch of her bra and let her generous tits free, and I'd never been more aroused. Tattooed with flowers almost down to her dark areolas, nipples pierced horizontally, Vicki's boobs were fantastic, the way they hung, they way they parted. She just knelt there, closely watching Sarah's mouth gently, almost lovingly, but hungrily, kiss my head, oblivious to how inflamed with passion I was seeing her topless.

Then, I saw my head vanish between Sarah's thin lips, into the damp warmth of her mouth. I felt her tongue slide beneath my cock as her lips slid along my shaft, up to her hand. Then, keeping her lips tight around me, she began to pull away.

Something else took hold of me then, watching my hard member slide in and out of my sister's pretty mouth. I'm not proud of it. Perhaps I was showing off a little to Vicki. Perhaps it was years of pent-up frustration with an antagonistic older sister surfacing. Perhaps I'd just been teased enough that night. But my fingers combed through Sarah's ginger tresses until my hand was on the back of her head, and I thrust my cock into her mouth.

The noise she made was something like, "Ghulk."

And I swiftly pulled away and thrust in again and again.

"Ghulk! Ghulk! Ghulk! Ghulk!" as my cock repeatedly thrust to the back of Sarah's throat.

"Whoa!" shouted Vicki. "Yeah, man, you fuck that little bitch's face. I can't wait for you to do that to me."

Vicki reached for one of Sarah's little tits and began to grope it. Sarah put her hands on my thighs to steady herself from my thrusts, but her lips stayed tight around my shaft as it powered in and out of her willing mouth.

Vicki reached down once again between her thighs, but this time pushed her hand into her knickers, smiling, watching my member piston in and out of my sister's mouth. She was loving it! But as I fucked my big sister's face, I knew her mouth wasn't the wet, warm orifice I wanted to explore, or the one Rob and Vicki wanted to see me fuck. Or even the one Sarah wanted me to fuck.

I pulled out of Sarah's mouth. Her saliva coated my dick and her chin.

"Where do you want my cock?" I demanded of Sarah.

Breathlessly, she said, "I want your cock in my pussy."

"That doesn't sound very convincing," said Rob, who was masturbating on the bed, still propped against the headboard. "Why don't you try again. Where do you want your brother's cock?"

"I want my brother's cock in my fucking cunt!" Sarah shouted.

"That's better," said Vicki. "You love your brother, don't you?"

"Of course I love my brother," Sarah said, almost sincerely.

I realised at that point, I sort of loved the belligerent bitch, too.

"You love his cock, too, don't you?" said Vicki.

"I love his cock so much," said Sarah. "I want him to fill me with his cum."

"There's my little cum-hungry, slutty best friend," said Vicki.

"Bend over the bed," I commanded.

Sarah eagerly went to the end of the bed and propped herself on her elbows, presenting her arse, and I could see her inviting wet lips between her skinny thighs. I wished they were Vicki's thighs, but just knowing Vicki was their watching was a turn on.

I walked to Sarah and wrapped my hand in her hair. Vicki held my member and aimed it. Sarah's slicked labia parted around my head, and I slid my throbbing member between my sister's wet lips and into her skinny body, eliciting a gasp from her.

Vicki resumed fingering herself, but now began fondling her tits with her other hand, squeezing and tweaking her pierced nipples. Now that she was stood, with the front of her skirt up, I could see the movements of her hand pleasuring her wet snatch behind her tights. Her eyes seemed to have glazed a bit, and her face showed ecstasy, as she studied my cock deeply violating her friend's sodden pussy.

As I fucked Sarah, eliciting a gasp with each thrust, I wondered whether Rob had cum in her tonight. Was his load still deep inside her? Was she going to have two men's loads in her tonight?

I reached under her with my free hand and grabbed and squeezed one of Sarah's little tits, feeling her hard nipple between my fingers.

"Oh! Fuck! Yes! Harder!" she screamed.

"Oh, you feel so good, sister," I found myself saying.

I was powered by years of name-calling and abuse as I fucked my big sister. Each thrust obliterated an insult that had made me feel small and powerless against her.

Lanky twat, she called me? I thrust into her little wet pussy. "Oh!" she shouted.

Scrotum-features, she said? Fuck her! "God!"

You want ginger-balls in your bedroom now, don't you, sister? "Fuck! Yes!"

Cock-sucker? Who was sucking my cock earlier? "I'm cumming!" she gasped.

Each time my cock vanished between her hungry pussy lips I took some power back.

Vicki, right next to me, began breathing heavily and loudly as she fingered herself more and more furiously, and squeezed her big round tits harder, then she grabbed my free hand and planted it on her tit. It gave me a sudden thrill to be squeezing Vicki's full breast, to feel her piercing on my palm, while penetrating my sister faster and harder, and I had to concentrate to not cum. I wanted this feeling to last forever.

"I'm cumming! I'm fucking cumming!" screamed Sarah.

It was too soon. I felt I could fuck the nastiness out of my sister for months. But her muscles tightened around my cock, and her legs wobbled, and I knew I was on the verge as Sarah went limp on the bed.

Vicki gave a final gasp and put a hand on the bed to steady herself. She pulled her other hand from her knickers and, while I was still thrusting into my sister's dripping sex, she rubbed her wet fingers across my lips, then slid them into my mouth. I tasted her delicious pussy, for the only time that night unfortunately, but it sent me over the edge.

Warmth rose through me and my scrotum tightened as I pumped my cum deep into my sister. The relief was exquisite. I steadied myself on the bed as two more loads went into her skinny body.

Had I not been climaxing at that time, perhaps I'd have heard the front door close.

I pulled out, my penis soaked from Sarah. Vicki immediately dropped to the floor and began licking my sticky shaft from balls to tip. Only then, as her tongue traversed the length of my cock, did I realise I'd never needed to be nervous or hesitant around Vicki. I could at any time have said, "Let's fuck," and I'd have had my dreams come true.

She inserted my cock into her mouth to clean it. Sarah began to stir, breathlessly. Vicki spun around on the floor to see my slimy issue running from Sarah's pussy.

"Hold still, Sas," she said. "I wanna piece of that pie!"

She pushed her mouth into Sarah's lips.

Perhaps the sound of Vicki hungrily lapping my cum out of Sarah's snatch obscured the noise of footsteps on the stairs.

Rob, on the bed, gave out a sigh. His cum dribbled down his hard cock and the hand that held it. Watching his sister licking my cum out of my sister obviously got him where he wanted to go.

But, that's when the door opened.

My mother's eyes were like saucers as she stood in silence observing the scene before her. Rob was on the bed naked, cock in hand, cum all over his crotch. Vicki was stripped to the waist, her head in line with Sarah's naked arse and pussy. I was naked apart from my socks, standing behind Sarah and Vicki, still hard.

"I don't want to know what the fuck's going on here," Mum finally said. "I don't want to see any of you again tonight!"

She slammed the door. A second later, it opened again.

"This was your fucking grandmother's house!"

She slammed the door again. I'm not really sure how that last statement was relevant.

After a few seconds, Vicki laughed.

"Your mum's hot," she said to me. "Pity she didn't join in."

"We'd better split, " said Rob.

He got off the bed to gather his clothes. Vicki picked up her bra and kissed me passionately, her mouth still wet from Sarah's juices and my cum. Then she crossed the landing to my room to retrieve her t-shirt and shoes.

After Vicki and Rob left, Sarah and I went to bed. We hadn't dared to go in the lounge or kitchen where Mum was likely to be.

Lying naked in bed, I was struggling to not think about the events of the night, not least because I was fighting the temptation to masturbate. Questions swarmed in my head. Was Vicki my girlfriend now? What did that even mean, given her relationship with my sister and her brother? How would things change now? What if the whole thing was a one off, and they just don't need me in their group? Either way, I promised myself, the next day after work I was tidying and cleaning my room for the next time Vicki visits.

Then I heard the door creak open. I was half expecting it to be my mother coming to give me a lecture. But in the dark, I saw my sister, wearing only a tight white vest top and a skimpy pair of pale blue knickers. I switched on the bedside lamp, and was fascinated by how pretty was the shape of her tits behind the fabric of her top. She got under the quilt and cuddled up to me.

"What are we going to say to Mum tomorrow?" she asked.

"I don't know," I said. "We not going to be able to just explain this away."

Sarah's hand rested on my cock, and she began to fondle me. Not masturbate me as such, just gently play with and move my cock about in her hand. It was enough, though, and I started to grow.

"Are we ever going to do anything like that again?" I said.

"What do you think? Besides, Vicki likes you, and I'm not giving up fucking Vicki, so you'll have to join in."

That made my member grow faster, and I manoeuvred onto my side. I slipped my hand into Sarah's knickers. My fingers brushed past her bush and found her clit, and I rubbed it gently while her warm fingers wrapped around my now rigid shaft and pumped.

"Besides, fuck-face," she said, "I need this cock, and unfortunately it's attached to you."

My fingers curled into my sister's pussy, a pussy that had already seen action from two cocks and Vicki's mouth that night. She was already wet, and I think she'd been playing with herself in her own room before coming into mine. I'd never thought of her as sexually insatiable before.

I said, "I thought maybe we could stop the insults after what happened tonight?"

"Not a chance," said Sarah. "I've got to keep you in your place."

Her hand was speeding up on my cock.

"And where's my place," I asked.

My sister stripped off her now wet knickers and pushed them into my mouth.

"Under me, of course," she said.

She pushed me onto my back and straddled me.

"And in me!"

She angled my rigid cock to her sopping pussy and lowered herself. I felt my end push between her slicked lips, and the embrace of her insides as she slid down my shaft.

"Fuck, yes," she moaned as I penetrated deep into her.

I spat out her knickers, sat up and put my arms around her. Then I did something I never thought I'd do. As she slowly rode up and down my cock, our lips touched and I kissed the despised skinny bitch. I kissed my sister passionately, felt her tongue slip into my mouth, for several seconds, and she stopped rising and falling on me while we kissed, just sitting with me deep inside.

I lifted her vest top over her head and tossed it to the side, and my hands cupped those little tits, with their puffy nipples pushed into my palms, and I laid back.

Then Sarah said something that sent a strange shudder through me.

As she sat naked on me, my twitching penis deep inside her, she said, "Pretend I'm Mum."

"What?"

"Close your eyes and pretend you're fucking Mum. It's my biggest fantasy; watching you take our mother while I masturbate. She's so fucking hot! I'm pretending to be Mum right now."

She began rising and falling on my shaft again. I closed my eyes and pretended it was my mum on me. I envisioned Mum's pretty face, her short, auburn hair in that pixie cut, her slim figure. But I wasn't ready for that level of incest yet.

Sarah moaned and her movements sped up, and I twitched wildly inside her.

"Oh, fuck, yes. Fuck me, son!"

She was really into this fantasy.

"Your cock feels so good inside your mother," she said, and sped up again to a bed squeaking bounce.

I squeezed her little tits and she threw her head back and gasped, her climax constricting around my cock. I wanted to cum so bad. But she raised herself from me and stepped off the bed, and reached for her knickers.

Realising she was about to leave, I said, "Not so fast," and grabbed her.

She giggled as I pulled her back on the bed. This time, I straddled her. I aimed my desperately primed cock at her tits, which were little more than puffy bumps while she was on her back. It didn't take many strokes before, with a sigh, I sent a stream of white cum across Sarah's chest, coating one of those puffy nipples. Another load landed on her pretty face, along her cheek, across her lips and chin.

She licked her lips, and some cum ran down her cheek and into her ginger hair.

"I hope you're going to clean that mess up," she said.

"Yes, Mum," I replied, playing into her fantasy.

It was my best chance to get those puffy tits in my mouth, as I'd wanted to since I saw them. I leant forward and began sucking her cum-drenched nipple, and licked my slimy seed off her tits and chest. Then she pulled me to her face and we kissed, and swapped my cum on our tongues.

After we'd kissed for a while, our bodies passionately entwined, my sister put on her knickers and vest top and left with a, "Goodnight, cum-sucker," as she went. I went to sleep wondering how my life had changed in one night, and excited by what the future might bring.

12