For the Moment Ch. 01

Story Info
Chapter 1 of the For the Moment series.
1.6k words
4.07
2.5k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

PASSION CLUB (June 17, 10:00 pm)

Buckhead, Georgia

"You've had a little too much to drink..." Anton told his companion calmly. "I'd better take you home..."

"And who's to say you aren't drunk yourself?" She playfully wagged an accusing finger in his face, then broke into a cute redheaded giggle -- the same giggle Anton had been listening to all evening as she soaked up one Long Island ice tea after another.

"C'mon..." he tried to help her to her feet, but she wasn't going to give him any help. "It's getting late... and maybe it's time to go home..." he repeated, hoping she'd take the hint. Anton looked at his watch. It was just after 10 o'clock, but with some effort and a little luck, he could get her home and out of her clothes before the 11 o'clock news.

"Oh? You're going to take me home?" She stood up and leaned into him. "But you don't know where I live..." she giggled again.

"I think we can figure that out on the way..." Anton took her arm and led her toward the front of the club.

"Fine!!" she smiled victoriously. "Maybe I wanted you to take me home..." She was obviously pretending to be serious, almost like she was trying to convince a cop that she wasn't drunk.

He smiled back. "What you wanted was to meet some wealthy guy at the Passion Club..." Anton thought but did not say. She'd been very transparent, especially after her fourth Long Island... told him everything, including her bra size. Because he knew everything about her, Anton replied "You'll be much more comfortable once we get you back to your apartment."

They exited the Passion Club and stood outside on the sidewalk for a minute. The neon lights illuminated pastel people milling around Buckhead, Georgia, looking for the perfect Friday night spot. It was only 10 o'clock, and Anton's plan was right on schedule.

The club had valet parking, but all the valets were busy parking cars. Fortunately, Anton had not let the valet touch his black 2008 BMW X4. He'd owned it for only a few months, but the fully-loaded roadster was his pride and joy.

"Wait!! How did you know I had an apartment?" she asked him as they plodded down the sidewalk to the car.

"Honey, you spilled the beans two hours ago..." Anton grinned. He'd gone to the Passion Club hoping to find a cute redhead and climb into her panties. The fact that he'd found an unpredictable ball of fire was icing on the cake.

Anton eased her into the passenger seat of his 2008 BMW then climbed in behind the wheel. The engine purred to life, and a minute later they were moving swiftly down Roswell Road toward her apartment in Midtown. He glanced at the digital clock on the dashboard and noticed that 10:30 had come and gone.

Midtown Atlanta

Almost 15 minutes later, Anton parked in front of her apartment and tried to open the car door. She pulled him back toward the passenger side and began caressing his thigh.

"You don't have to rush off anywhere, do you?" she quietly whispered in his ear. Anton felt the shaft of his cock strain against his boxers. It was definitely time to go from the car to the apartment before things got any hotter.

"Are you inviting me in?" Anton asked, feigning innocence.

"Oh, yeah..." she smiled back, slowly pulling the hem of her little black dress above her thighs. "I am most definitely inviting you in."

As she leaned in to kiss him, her legs opened slightly, and to Anton's surprise she was not wearing panties. He kissed her and ran his hand up the inside of her thighs. If she was really inviting him in, she'd spread her legs wider and let him feel her wetness. When he touched the outer folds of her pussy, he could feel the heat emanating from between her legs.

"We'd... um... probably be more comfortable in your apartment..." Anton abandoned the immediate pursuit, opened the car door, and stepped out of the car. He closed the door and gingerly walked around to the passenger side. The hard-on was absolutely causing early problems.

Minutes later, the two were wrapped around each other in the middle of her living room. Seemed like this was going to be a step-by-step production. She still tasted like Long Island ice tea, and Anton wondered if her pussy tasted like strawberries. The images of her pretty red muff played with his mind. The bulge in his pants grew.

"The bedroom is this way..." She led him down a short hallway into a small room with an oversized bed. This was going to be fun!! "Why don't you take these off?" she said, running a hand up and down the front of his pants. "You've seen my little, red rose..." she grinned, "I think it's time to show me your stem!!" They moved toward the bed.

Anton casually undid his belt buckle then unbuttoned his pants and let them fall to the floor. Before he knew it, she was standing behind him with her fingers in the waistband of his boxers. In the very next instant, those boxers were at his knees. Seemed like the tables had been turned on Anton's plan.

"What do we have here?" she was giggling again. She slowly stroked the length of his cock from behind. "Are you thinking about my cute, little pussy?"

Anton moaned. "Yes... and your tight ass, too!!" He was beginning to feel more aroused than he'd been in a long time. Her hand felt so damn good on his cock.

"I just love a long, hard cock..." she whispered. "You want to spank me?" Her tone seemed to change suddenly, and she picked up the pace with the stroking.

"What?" Anton was shocked by the sudden change.

"You heard me!! I want you to turn me over your knee and give me a spanking..."

Anton didn't quite know what to say. He'd been waiting all night to unveil her tight, little body... courting her from the minute their eyes met at the club, soaking her with whatever drinks she wanted, and watching her long legs and tight ass every time she went to the ladies room. He was fascinated by her red hair and couldn't help wondering if the carpet matched the curtains.

"What?" he repeated.

"Listen, big boy... I want you to spank me... hard..." She stopped stroking and moved around to face him directly.

"Okay... you want a spanking?" Anton hesitated slightly. "I think I can handle that!!" She started stroking his cock again, this time while gazing into his eyes. He swallowed hard.

"I don't want just a spanking..." she began. "I want you to teach me a lesson." She was calm and determined.

"Oh... you mean you want me to punish you..."

"Damn straight!!" She grinned as she caressed the ultra-sensitive head of his cock. "Body squirming, leg kicking, heavy breathing punishment -- and maybe even a few tears." She sat on the bed.

Anton was getting dangerously close to an orgasm, and it was obvious from his rock hard erection. She grabbed his arm and made him sit down on the bed beside her. Suddenly, Anton was out of his element. He was used to being in control. She'd taken his control away. She placed herself across his knees, and immediately felt his cock pressing against her stomach.

"Spank me, Anton!!" she pleaded.

He gazed down at the young body draped over his knees and figured this was his chance to give her what she wanted... and maybe a little more. He slowly lifted the hem of her little black dress to expose her bare ass... and what a tight ass she had!!

"You have a fantastic ass!!" he told her as he felt each tight globe with his hand. "But you've been a very naughty girl tonight..." If this is what she wanted, he'd play along.

"Yes, I have..." she whispered, anticipating the first delicious swat.

"You..." he fumbled for more words "...had too much to drink."

"Yes, I did!!"

He smacked her ass once and watched it ripple. She didn't move, didn't kick her legs, didn't make a sound. He smacked her again, and the same thing happened.

"This isn't really a spanking now, is it?" she teased him, still draped across his knees. "You're gonna have to do better than that to get me kicking and screaming..."

"I've never given a spanking before..." he tried to reclaim some respect.

"You ever received a spanking?" she asked him pointedly.

"Uh... not really..." he was at a loss. "My grandmother switched my legs once..."

She laughed. "Oh, honey... that's nowhere near a spanking!!" She climbed off his lap and sat back down on the bed next to him. "I need a spanking... and you don't have the balls to dish one out..." Now she was serious on another level, almost like she was nowhere near drunk. "What's a girl to do?"

She glanced down between his legs and noticed that his once mighty oak was now at half-mast. Anton's head was spinning from the confusion. Or was it the lack of blood in his brain?

"This is disappointing!!" She rose from the bed and walked to the bathroom. Anton fussed with his clothes, mumbling to himself while putting them back on. He'd been prepared for pussy, and thought he'd get lucky... but something like this had certainly never happened before. Ironic.

He pulled the car keys out of his pocket and checked the time. It was almost midnight, and what a bust this whole night had been. Without even uttering word, he closed the apartment door behind him and climbed into the BMW. Even the relationship with his new roadster didn't feel right. It was time to head home to his wife.