All Comments on 'For The Whored: Beyond Ch. 33'

by Thatawfulwowporno

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
TJSkywindTJSkywindover 4 years ago

Wonderful how your skill continues to grow. Thanks for sharing! 5* Slainté

ThatawfulwowpornoThatawfulwowpornoover 4 years agoAuthor
Also check out

https://literotica.com/s/cant-get-no-relief

Can't Get No... Relief is a new story I posted here on literotica. If you like the humor in my stories and you like missed opportunities and awkward situations, you'll love my other story. Please read and comment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Is this the correct reading order ?

Correct reading order ????

05-15 --> 12-18

Elunara: Mission Specialist Ch.

02-15 --> 06-15

For the Whored Ch. 001

10-15

For the Whored: Epilogue

08-15 --> 10-15

For The Whored: The Future Ch. 00

12-19

In Our Town

10-15 --> 1-20

For The Whored: Beyond

ThatawfulwowpornoThatawfulwowpornoover 4 years agoAuthor
correct order

Unfortunately, literotica posts by title, not by date. It was my intention that Mission Specialist be read after all of the original For the Whored series. Afterwards, the order is Stormwind, Future, Beyond, and finally Epilogue.

Epilogue is a stand alone, many years in the future and can be ignored, or read for curiosity.

Our Town was written because I took several chapters in to class, and people asked me "who are your characters" and I needed a summary in less than 10 pages that had NO fantasy elements whatsoever. I shared it here as an amusing thing for followers of this series. It should be read "during" beyond, or can be ignored completely.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThatawfulwowporno@Thatawfulwowporno
I have started a Patreon! https://www.patreon.com/GGRyan At the request of several of my followers, I have started posting ebooks of my For the Whored series over at Smashwords. Find me at: https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/thatawfulwowporno I am currently breaking the...