For The Whored: Beyond Ch. 43

Story Info
Lulu and Calysta work things out, Ryan is in over his head.
4k words
4.85
2.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After everyone else left, Lydia turned to Elunara. "So... Lulu has a girlfriend?"

"Caught that did you?"

"With how we were all raised, it's a wonder she took so long."

--

"Oh, my pretty girl. I was so scared." Calysta clung to Lulu's arm like a lifeline. Occasionally she would steal a glance back in the direction of the SI:7 building.

"Yeah, Momma's pretty terrifying when people she loves is in danger, or at least when she thinks they are." Lulu sighed. "Come on, let's go home, I think we have some things to talk about."

At the house, Nara was standing by the front door, hands on his hips. Looking back at Lulu and Calysta approaching, he frowned. "Guys, can you take your pets with you next time you leave? I can't get into the house."

"There were... extenuating circumstances." Lulu sighed. "We need to talk." She brushed past Nara and opened the door to a pair of growling felhunters. Upon seeing their masters, the pair calmed down. Once inside, Lulu started to explain. As she continued, Nara's eyes grew wide. Before she could finish, he grabbed Calysta by the front of her dress.

"You bitch!"

"Nara! No!" Calysta's eyes were wide in terror, as Lulu grabbed Nara's arm. "Let me finish! She was pushing me AWAY and she didn't even KNOW it!"

"What? How?" Nara let go.

"Nara, you really must stop being so protective of me. She was tainted, same as I was, only her magic was different. She's the opposite of Bryan. Pushing, not pulling. My confusion was because I didn't know which way to feel."

Rubbing the back of his head, he frowned. "That makes no sense."

"Does magic ever?" Lulu snorted.

"This causes you too much grief. I will leave." Tears streamed down Calysta's cheeks.

Lulu wrapped her arms around Calysta's neck. "Don't you dare. I want you right where you are."

"Oh, pretty girl. Soft and sweet, I do not wish to cause you problems. I do not wish to come between you and your husband."

"You wouldn't be. Not really." Lulu ran her hands down Calysta's arms. "Right now, you are my friend. You could be more to me, but that's for me to decide." She looked back at Nara. "I love Nara with my heart and soul. But I was raised with six parents. Why did that work? Because we were open and honest. Come, I think I should explain more about my mother and her partners."

"That must be so confusing." It was long into the night, as they sat at the table. Dinner had been cleared away and they were sharing the tea. Calysta frowned into her cup. "I am sorry that I jumped into this without knowing what I was doing. Both the magic pulse and the relationship." She wrapped her arms around her body. "I thought all this time people were distant from me for other reasons. I was so happy to have a friend that I overstepped."

"It's fine, really." Lulu raked her fingers through her hair.

"More so that I did it while you were recovering. I know you still hurt."

"Not so much anymore." Lulu shrugged. "Listen, it's late, and we're all a little tired and in shock from today's events. How about we curl up in bed and call it a day."

"Do you... do you still want me in your bed?"

"I did say 'we'."

--

In the morning, Nara woke up first. Lulu was tucked up against him, her back against his chest. Calysta was wrapped around Lulu on the other side. He licked his lips. Acknowledging it was base of him to be turned on by two women embracing, he began to tug at Lulu's nightgown. Rubbing his hand along her leg, he made his way up to her hip. She mumbled in her sleep. Sliding forward, he brushed his fingers through those soft hairs in her center. Sliding his fingers down, he slipped one inside. With a gasp, she was awake. She jolted back against him.

Calysta mumbled in her sleep and clung tighter to Lulu.

"Nara..." Lulu groaned.

"There's my beauty." He slipped in a second finger. He began to pump in a slow rhythm while rocking his erection against her ass. Softly, he licked behind her ear. She shivered. "Come now, I want to make love to my beautiful wife."

Lulu turned on to her back and tried to dislodge Calysta from her. Calysta tightened her grip and whined in her sleep. "I'm sorry, Nara. She won't wake."

"We can work around her, I think." He held himself above the pair and bent down, brushing his lips against his wife's. Tugging her gown up around her hips, he played with those silken folds for a moment, before shifting up and slipping himself inside of her. She clung to the bed and Calysta. Rocking in and out, Nara held on to the bedframe. Gentle as possible, he built up speed.

The rocking of the bed had Calysta fluttering her eyelashes as she blinked the sleep out of her eyes. When she groaned, the motion stopped. She pushed up from Lulu and whacked the back of her head on something. Looking up she blinked into Nara's chest. She jolted back so hard, she fell out of the bed and landed on Lulu's felhunter. He snapped at her in agitation.

"Sorry." Nara winced. "You weren't waking up, and I... well..." He blushed.

"Forgive me!" Calysta blushed. "I should not come between you two."

"Can, um, can we finish? I was getting into that." Lulu bit her lip.

"With pleasure, my love." Nara leaned down and brushed his lips against Lulu's mouth. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him down tighter. Claiming his mouth for her own, she devoured him. Returning to his task, he pumped his hips, sliding in and out of that wet heat. Lulu's legs came up around Nara's hips, while Calysta watched in fascination. So wrapped up in each other, neither noticed when Calysta pulled up her own skirt and buried her fingers in herself. Pumping in and out, she sighed softly.

Lulu arched her back and, dislodging her mouth from Nara's, gasped as if she had never breathed before. The tremors overtook her body and Nara just hung on for the ride. He buried his face in the pillow as his own body gave up to the torment.

"Oh, Nara..." She breathed. "I love you so much."

"Mmm, you know it drives me crazy when you say it like that."

She buried her face in his neck and giggled. "Maybe I say it like that on purpose." A sound caught Lulu's attention and she looked over at Calysta in the floor. Calysta was leaning against the wall furiously rubbing her fingers against the nub at the top of her slit.

"Do... do you need help with that?" Lulu bit her lip.

"I..." Calysta gasped. "I do not know... Please continue what... you were doing."

Nara and Lulu looked at each other. Nara scooted off of Lulu and Lulu wiggled her way to the edge of the bed. "Come up here."

"What?"

"I'll help you, come on."

Calysta climbed up on shaky legs and climbed in the bed over Lulu. Lulu ran her fingers through the soft hairs and to the slick folds beneath. Using her thumbs, she tugged Calysta open. "Well, I've never seen it from this angle, or so close." Lulu slid a finger down an edge. "It's almost weird."

"I. I am sorry." Calysta gasped at Lulu's fingers moving around the edges.

"Never apologize." Using her fingers, she moved parts around, rubbing and feeling. With a pair of fingers, she exposed the hooded nub. Lifting her head, she flicked her tongue against it. Calysta jolted and almost fell backwards. Nara pushed her forward. Using her tongue, Lulu began to lick those inner folds, flicking up and down, before kissing that nub at the top. Calysta flailed wildly and grabbed the headboard. Lulu sucked on that nub as she worked her fingers into that flexing, heated center.

Nara grinned and stroked his growing erection. Scooting down in the bed, he buried his own face into Lulu's wet center, always stroking his manhood. Lulu gasped and slid her tongue up into Calysta's heat. As Calysta shuddered, she near exploded all over Lulu's face.

Lulu blinked and wiped her face. "I wasn't aware women could squirt."

"Ah, pretty girl, I am sorry."

"It's no BIG deal." Lulu gasped as Nara buried his fingers into her, looking for those spots that drove her mad.

Calysta scooted off Lulu and watched Nara for a few minutes. "Can... can I?"

Nara grinned up at her. "Be my guest."

Calysta leaned over Lulu's leg and began licking Lulu soft folds as Lulu shivered and groaned. Together they took turns driving Lulu crazy, licking, and sucking, alternating fingers.

"You guys!" Lulu cried out with the force of her orgasm.

Nara chuckled. "You're just fun to play with, my love."

With a blush, Calysta rubbed her fingers through Lulu's folds. "I want to keep touching you."

Nara rolled his eyes. "You keep that up and I'll have a hard on for days. It's going to make yard work impossible."

Lulu struggled to sit up. Nara reached out and grabbed her arms, pulling her forward. "I can help with that." Wrapping her hand around Nara's dick, she began sliding it up and down. Leaning forward, she licked the tip. He groaned and grabbed her head. Moving up and down, she took him in her mouth in greedy slurping motions. Using some of the more interesting instructions in her mother's book, Lulu flexed her tongue.

It was Calysta's turn to prevent Nara from falling over backwards. "Gods, Lulu!" Nara shook with the force of it, and Lulu almost choked. He laughed as he whacked her on the back. "I'm sorry, sweetheart."

Karthuum growled and snapped at Nara's arm.

Lulu pushed on his boney head. "Hush you. Nara isn't hurting me."

"With that, I must get dressed, before he tries to bite my nuts."

--

After Nara left for work, Lulu and Calysta worked together to clean the kitchen area. "I'm starting to wonder if we should have gotten a bigger house." Lulu handed Calysta a clean plate to dry. "We can't have both of our pets out and have room to walk around. "Who knows what will happen when Nara and I decide to have children."

"I could get a home elsewhere."

"Oh, but I enjoy having you here."

Calysta blushed and put the plate in the cabinet. "Always so sweet."

"I'll talk to Momma. Maybe we can get this house extended." She drained the sink. "Yes, I think that's the ticket. Room for the felhunters, an extra room or two for any children. Certainly." Shaking her hands out, she grabbed a towel and wiped her hands off. "Come on, let's go find my mother."

"Oh, but do we have to?"

"I know momma gave you a scare yesterday, and um, probably almost killed you. But I swear, she is just protective. If anything, she helped break a spell on you that you didn't even know about."

"I guess..."

"Come now, it'll be alright." Lulu tugged on Calysta's hand. "Besides, we can't be together if you don't like my family."

"Anything for you, my pretty girl."

Hand in hand they walked down to the yard. Elunara turned to watch them walk. Out of the corner of her eye, she noticed Jordan staring.

Lulu held up her free hand. "Momma, I was hoping you were down here today."

"Just spending time with Susan and my children I didn't give birth to. I was just about to head down to the amphitheater to check on Lydia. She's trying to rebuild her choir."

"That's lovely. I'm so glad for her. I know everyone has been so upset since the children were taken. Listen, I had a request."

"I'm all ears."

"Can we extend the house? Calysta has moved in with us, and there's just not enough room." Lulu blushed at some of the looks from nearby ears. Karthuum chewed on her skirt. Yanking her skirt out of his mouth, she shook her finger at him. "I said stop it."

Calysta giggled. Her own felhunter was sitting patiently at her side.

Jordan stopped short. "She what?"

Elunara shrugged. "Head up to the Keep, I'll get the requisite paperwork started."

"Oh, hello, Daddy." Lulu bit her lip. "Um, Calysta is sort of my girlfriend now?" The nerves leaked through her giggle.

Jordan started to hyperventilate and Elunara rushed over to him and put his head down. "Breathe, Jordan. In and out, nice and slow."

"I just... I just got used to Nara, and now this?" He gestured to Calysta.

"Oh, Daddy." Lulu sighed. "When are you going to get used to me being an adult?"

"Never. You're still my baby girl, who used to sleep on my chest at night, and ride on my shoulders during the day. You're not old enough to... be your mother."

Elunara rolled her eyes. "Oh, Jordan."

"Oh, me, oh, me. Yes ME. My little girl can't be an adult. I don't buy it."

"How badly are you going to freak out when I finally decide to get pregnant?" Lulu put her hands on her hips.

Jordan's eye twitched with a certain violence. "No. I... NO."

"I want a baby, daddy." Lulu's voice was quiet. Reflective. "Maybe a little army of them, I don't know."

"Baby?" Jordan squeaked.

"Army?" Nara had noticed the commotion by the yard but refused to break formation until break was called by his captain. He had approached the group just in time to hear Lulu.

Lulu chuckled at his alarmed face. "I was thinking about it before. But we agreed to wait a couple of years. It's been a wild ride, but now that Abigail is pregnant, I've been thinking about it more and more. I had hoped we'd be pregnant together." She rubbed her empty belly.

"Well, we could get started on that now." Nara grinned.

Jordan's hand shot out and grabbed Nara's uniform. "Excuse me, that is my daughter you're talking about."

"Sir, she's MY wife. I believe we can discuss this all we want."

"Listen here you little smartass..."

Elunara reached out and grabbed Jordan's wrist. A little pressure and the hand opened. "You're taking this too far, Jordan. He is right, and they are not kids anymore. Lulu is almost twenty-three. I for one can't wait to hold my future grandchild. Keep in mind, Jordan, you're the one that talks about how much you enjoy the little ones."

Jordan raked his friend hand through his hair. "Fine." He snarled. When Elunara released his hand, he stepped back. "But I don't have to listen to this." He stalked away.

Nara took Lulu's hands and kissed the back of them. "We can start any time you want."

Lulu smiled. "We should still discuss it, I think. Right now, there's just so much going on. I mean, I still can't dismiss my felhunter." She sighed and yanked her dress out of its mouth again.

Calysta giggled. "We should work on that, I think."

"Come on up to the Keep. We'll see how much space we should add to your little home." Elunara kissed Lulu's forehead.

"THAT IS IT! I've had it with you!" Everyone in the yard turned to see Mark yelling at Ryan. "You are the biggest screw up I have ever had to deal with, and I am tired of it! You are out! Get off my yard!"

Elunara blinked over at the pair, as Ryan fled the scene. She made her way over. "Yo, Mark, what's the problem?"

"That Ryan kid is the worst soldier I have ever had the misfortune of having to train." He raked his fingers through his hair. "He's late to the yard every other day, and constantly messes up. He does not take direction well, and quite frankly, he's going to get someone killed. I just sent one of my better soldiers up to the healers, because that little fuck up stabbed him in the ass with his sword during formation."

Elunara was unable to suppress the snicker. "I'll deal with him. Like Lucy, he'll be better off if I find him a job."

Ryan ran without thinking. Finding himself at Carla's house, he trudged up the stairs and knocked on the door. Tilda opened the door and eyed him. "The lady is—"

"Tilda, who is at the door?" Carla came down the stairs holding the grey kitten. "Oh! Ryan!" She headed down the stairs. "Don't just stand there Tilda, let him in."

"Yes, my lady." Tilda curtsied and backed away from the door.

Carla made her way down the rest of the stairway. She held out the kitten. "Grey and I were just discussing you. Come, we— What's wrong?"

"I'm out." Ryan wiped the tears off his cheek. "General Mark threw me off the yard himself."

"What? No!"

"Aunt Mayby is going to kill me. I can't move in with her, she has no space."

Carla frowned. "Well, I guess that settles it, you'll move in here."

"I— What?"

"Take a spare room. Gods knows we have plenty. You'll just have to take one. I'll handle my father."

"You really mean it?"

"Of course. Now, go get your things. I must speak with my father."

After Ryan left, Carla cuddled the kitten to her cheek. "Let's go find father." In his study, Carla swept into the room.

Richard had his head down as he scribbled in his ledger. "Yes, my dear. I'm very busy today."

"Father I have come to inform you that Ryan will be moving in with us."

His quill shot across the page. "What?" He blinked up at his only child.

"Ryan was kicked out from the service, and he has nowhere else to go, so I decided that I would rather see him housed here than go back to that fetid swamp." Petting the kitten in her arms, she held her head up high. "Now, I'll hear no arguments, my mind is made up."

"Um, yes. Yes of course, dear. Anything you say."

"Good." Carla swept out of the room, closing the door behind her. After a moment to steady her breathing, she found Tilda. "I need the staff to prepare a room."

Back in Richard's office, he sat at his desk in silence for the longest time. Finally, he carefully sat his quill down, stood up and walked to the door. Opening it just a crack, he was satisfied that no one was nearby. Closing it he walked back to his desk and ran his fingers along the wood. Looking outside, he stared at the clear blue sky. Throwing his head back, he laughed unlike any other laugh he had had in his life. "WHOOHOO!" He pumped his fist in the air. With a cough, he adjusted his hair and rang a bell.

Tilda came in. "Sir?"

"Tilda, prepare a room."

"Preparations are being made for the young man."

"Good, good. Do me a favor, send for my solicitor. I do believe I need to make up a new will."

Ryan ran all the way down to the barracks. Ignoring all else, he gathered his things into his backpack. When he turned around, Elunara stood in the doorway.

"What are you doing here?"

"I came to check on you. Mayby is a dear friend of mine, and you are her nephew. I am here to help you out."

"Help me out? How?"

"I'll offer you the same deal I offered a friend of mine many years ago. Since you've been thrown out of the service, I'll pay for your room and board for one month while you actively seek other employment. I won't force you to go back to Dustwallow just because you failed at one thing."

"Oh." Ryan blinked at her. A grin crept across his face. "You see, that won't be necessary."

"What?"

"A woman here offered to let me move in with her. I'm going to do it."

Elunara blinked back at him before a grin crept across her own mouth. "Is THAT how it is, huh? Found you a girlfriend?"

"Well, I don't know about that. But she's very sweet. She took all three of aunt Mayby's kittens. I've been having dinner with her and her father lately. It's a long story..."

"What's the name of this mystery girl?"

"Carla."

Elunara froze. "She a customer of Tulani's?"

"Oh, yeah. I think the only thing she wears is Tulani dresses. She certainly seems to have a lot of them. Why? You know her?"

"We've... had a run in, so to speak."

"Well, Carla is great. I like her a lot. So, see ya."

"Even if you don't take my offer, you should at least take my advice. Find a job, something to do with your time, and you won't go mad with boredom."

Back at Carla's house, Ryan hefted his bag on his shoulder and knocked.

Tilda answered the door and eyed him. "Your room is right this way."

"Thanks, Tilda."

"Ryan, my boy!" Richard came out from his study and wiggled his eyebrows at Ryan. "May I speak to you for a moment?"

"Yes, sir?"

"Come, come. Into my study, where we can have a private moment. Tilda, take his bag." Tilda eyed Ryan and grabbed his bag, before taking it upstairs. Ryan followed Richard into his study.

12