All Comments on 'For The Whored: Beyond Ch. 43'

by Thatawfulwowporno

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
TJSkywindTJSkywindalmost 3 years ago

All the kettles on the boil keeps Elunara a busy, busy dark elf. Just when one crisis is averted, another begins to foment. What's that strange feeling on my face? I think... I think it's a smile!

Thanks for sharing! 5* Slainté

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Damn you and your great writing! I just came across this story and started reading it and now I am hooked. Since I know nothing of this story aside from the points that it made me laugh and has quite a bit going on with many characters, I have at least 42 chapters to read and maybe more if this is part of a multi story series but I am sure I will find out. Now to try and find the time….g’z. This is the kind of thing that happens when you allow talented authors to create stories.

ThatawfulwowpornoThatawfulwowpornoalmost 3 years agoAuthor

I screwed up. Lulu is almost 21, her and Nara have been married almost 3 years by this point. I wrote that Lulu was almost 23. oops.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThatawfulwowporno@Thatawfulwowporno
I have started a Patreon! https://www.patreon.com/GGRyan At the request of several of my followers, I have started posting ebooks of my For the Whored series over at Smashwords. Find me at: https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/thatawfulwowporno I am currently breaking the...