For The Whored: Beyond Ch. 43

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Richard sat behind his desk and gestured at a chair.

Ryan sat down and looked around. "You sure have a lot of books."

"I enjoy them." He leaned forward and folded his hands on the desk. "What is your intention with my daughter?"

Ryan swallowed hard. "Uhh..." He scratched the back of his head. "I had no intentions. She just offered me. I didn't mean to make you mad, sir."

Richard peered at Ryan over his glasses. "Oh, my boy. I'm not mad. Quite the opposite, really. You see, I've been having a devil of a time finding a proper match for my little girl, and here you are the one to do it. Good show, good show."

"Uhh, sir... I don't think you underst—"

"I think it was the kittens that did it, you see."

"You misunderstand, I wasn't—"

"Better than a dozen Mageroyal, I say. Brilliant!"

"I really wasn't trying to—"

"I recommend a June wedding myself."

"Guh? Wedding, sir?"

"We're not—"

The door opened and Carla stuck her head in the door. "Tilda said you were in here."

"Ah, my dear girl, come in, come in. I was just speaking to Ryan about your wedding day."

"My what?" Carla almost dropped the kitten she was holding. She looked at Ryan and blushed. "But we're not—"

"I tried to tell him."

"Of course, you'll want Tulani to do your wedding dress, I assume." Richard pressed on. "Traditional white, I hope."

"But, father, we're not—"

"I don't know how long it takes to make a wedding gown, but you should see Tulani soon, I think. I was just telling Ryan how you would make a lovely June bride."

"Father!"

"Ryan will have to see my tailor about a suit. Only the best for my little girl."

All of the color drained from Ryan's face, and Carla stomped her foot. "WOULD YOU LISTEN?!"

"I would go see Tulani right away, if I were you."

With a growl of frustration Carla spun around and marched out of the room. Handing the kitten to Tilda, she stomped out of the house.

Ryan watched her go, before turning back to Richard. "Sir, there's been a terrible misunderstanding."

"Hm?"

"We're not getting married."

"Why of course you are, don't be silly."

"Carla was just being nice..."

Richard rang a bell. Tilda came in, still holding the kitten. "Tilda, be a dear and send for my tailor."

Tilda eyed the boy in the chair. "Yes, sir."

Richard picked up his quill. "Now that that is done, how many of your family will be attending?"

"I don't—"

"Well, go ask them. We don't have much family on our side, but I hear you have quite the family."

"I guess—"

"Well, go on then, go ask them to come!"

Ryan fled without dignity.

12