All Comments on 'For The Whored: Beyond Ch. 51'

by Thatawfulwowporno

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
ThatawfulwowpornoThatawfulwowporno10 months agoAuthor

Hello world! I'm baaaack! Well, mostly.

I have news! For the past couple of months I have been re-editing and printing out ALL of For the Whored with the intention of... reading it out loud! All 2000+ pages! I will be recording videos of myself reading For the Whored! I haven't figured out all the details yet, but I will either post them here, or on Onlyfans. Onlyfans is giving me a headache trying to set up, so maybe it'll be here instead.

I went back and edited some things. FIRST, the Original For the Whored will NOT have NEARLY as many recaps. I have cut a bunch of pages out just reducing recaps. Some still exist, but not even close to what it was. SECOND, Future got a whole lot sexier. I realized that I hit a bunch of spots where I indicate they had sex, then moved on with my life. OOPS!

Also wanted to let you know I am writing again, and I intend to return to my roots. I realized that I was so involved in processing the story that I was losing the fun of wacky sexy times. So, I decided to add more in and have a whole new plot line in the works. Hopefully I'll get that out before my brain attacks me again.

Enjoy!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Long time awaiting this installment. Thank you for sharing. 5*

Slainté

TJSkywind on my Kindle

pk2curiouspk2curious10 months ago

GR8 to see you . With a new chapter . With 2 little dragon babies .

Good luck with your new projects .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThatawfulwowporno@Thatawfulwowporno
I have started a Patreon! https://www.patreon.com/GGRyan At the request of several of my followers, I have started posting ebooks of my For the Whored series over at Smashwords. Find me at: https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/thatawfulwowporno I am currently breaking the...