All Comments on 'For the Whored Ch. 088'

by Thatawfulwowporno

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Starting to get quite repetitive

I have enjoyed it to date but there is a common thread of going over and over the same ground. Time to come up with a new direction or give it a rest.

ThatawfulwowpornoThatawfulwowpornoalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Yeah

Re-reading some of this, I can see why that is a complaint. It'll pick up some during this section, but the real intrigue left in the end is after the Charnak stuff. Most of the Charnak section is largely experimental. I'll have more to explain after 113 finally posts.

Aside from the first two chapters of "Stormwind" most of the next series expects people to have read the first story, so I do limit the overly explanatory explanations. It also takes a different track that I can't quite explain at the moment. Hopefully, it'll be interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Still love it

I can see why someone would say some parts are repetitive, but this is still insanely entertaining. I've started from the beginning and haven't stopped since. The boys are so adorable in this chapter. I was just a casual WOW player, and that was years ago, but this is just terrific work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThatawfulwowporno@Thatawfulwowporno
I have started a Patreon! https://www.patreon.com/GGRyan At the request of several of my followers, I have started posting ebooks of my For the Whored series over at Smashwords. Find me at: https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/thatawfulwowporno I am currently breaking the...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES