All Comments on 'For the Whored: Stormwind Ch. 25'

by Thatawfulwowporno

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
holiday events

You should incorporate some of the holiday events into your stories like right now in the actual game the Midsummer Fire Festival is going on till july 5th which I can see the whole family enjoying the festival. You can even have the junior guard program kids manage to knock out a horde fire stealer who under estimated the kids. Hallows End would be another fun holiday you can have Rena and his wife go to a costume party as warlocks with their children dressed as imps. Poor Elunara when the boys return home and gobble some of their candy up and get hyped up on sugar.

soreireisoreireialmost 9 years ago
Love this series

I have thoroughly enjoyed the whole world of Elunara and her adventures since the beginning. I hope against all logic that your story goes on forever!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThatawfulwowporno@Thatawfulwowporno
I have started a Patreon! https://www.patreon.com/GGRyan At the request of several of my followers, I have started posting ebooks of my For the Whored series over at Smashwords. Find me at: https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/thatawfulwowporno I am currently breaking the...