All Comments on 'For the Whored: Stormwind Ch. 77'

by Thatawfulwowporno

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
ThatawfulwowpornoThatawfulwowpornoover 8 years agoAuthor

For those looking for retribution against Bradly’s mother, I hope this is a satisfying end to her shenanigans. There will only be one time in “future” that she’s even mentioned again. I screwed up; Bradly should be fourteen, not thirteen. He’s about three months older than Darguni (as things stand).

SithspitSithspitover 8 years ago
Susan or Barbara?

I noticed in one spot early on you said Susan was ripping pictures off of the walls...what's up with that?

Otherwise...one of your better chapters. I truly enjoyed this one quite a bit. Thanks for writing!

SnowgurlXXXSnowgurlXXXover 8 years ago

This was a satisfying chapter, I wish however this particular series wouldn't have to end so soon. I will admit my original reason for visiting the FtWhored series was to scratch a particular itch, as probably expected given the nature of this site and all, but this story has become more for me than that as time went on.

It has become a favorite RomCom of mine, a source of pleasure much the same some of my favorite shows(both T.V and certain Twitch Streams)are.

Thank you for providing such enjoyable content!! I look forward to future continuations.

soreireisoreireiover 8 years ago
Thank you!

All that needs to be said is YES!!!!! Thank you so much for this wonderful world.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Yes!!!

Such a pleasure to read this chapter (well each chapter is an individual joy to read but this was satisfying). :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThatawfulwowporno@Thatawfulwowporno
I have started a Patreon! https://www.patreon.com/GGRyan At the request of several of my followers, I have started posting ebooks of my For the Whored series over at Smashwords. Find me at: https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/thatawfulwowporno I am currently breaking the...