All Comments on 'For Their Father's Pleasure'

by RaycerEdge

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Nice

Of all the possible other outcomes this one is biologically one of the best. Both girls get successful strong males to father their offspring. They are both loved and protected. And both girls will get homes they can live in comfortably while having childen in a protected environment. It really isnt that hard to condition the girls to what amounts to one of the best biological outcomes. The human society throughout the animal kingdom is one of the worst for providing females for a strong older experienced male to sire its offspring and provide protection and in some cases food for the mother. Actually you have written a good political piece that needs to be considered seriously.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
What Comes Next

Once Kate and Jill are with child will the fathers swap? Will there be group sex? Will Jill and Kate get it on for a little Lesbian action? There are a lot of possible outcomes left in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
I liked it.

But you need to do a part 2 for it and tell us about the girls getting pregnant and all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
A++++++

I loved this story. part 2 please.

solvsupersolvsuperover 12 years ago
Part 2

Pretty please!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
NICE

CONTINUE

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

'Clean-shaven' moron...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
HotHot

Like to hear about the dads sharin

g both girls at same time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
More...

Want to read more of this story, Lots of sex to get them preggers!

rapemymouthdaddyrapemymouthdaddyalmost 9 years ago
Round 2 Please

You need to write about raping and cumming in her ass. Daddy also needs to fuck his daughter's mouth. Hot story! I came twice to Donald raping his niece's mouth. Mmmmm

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Tell us more

about how the girls have been put under their dads thumps.

What happens at the breedings.

When will the girls willingly submit. Tell of the path they took.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Another chapter please

Write about the impregnation of the daughters, would be best if happened in the same bed with the daughters keeping their heels on the whole time and holding hands with each other. Or have each girl guide her dads cock into the others pussy

The dads need to watch their daughters be impregnated and then then have their cocks licked clean be their own daughters to satisfy the dads needs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
a good start but

Good start but wish some discussion with the fathers about their respective daughter's fertility and ended with his sliding his dick into her. Chapter two could have started with his fucking her and filling her with his cum.

x_pac6969x_pac6969almost 6 years ago
Thats it?

Wheres the rest of this story?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I don't know whether to be amused or horrified.

Yes, it's a lighthearted middle aged man's fantasy. Harmless enough, the girls will be well provided for and live a comfortably life. It would be temping for the girls to trade a young husband and years of financially struggling, living in so-so apartments and driving junk cars.

On the other hand, the fathers are basically unilaterally deciding their daughters future for them.

It wouldn't be difficult to write a dark Chapter 2, where Kate in 15 years and at the peak of her sexuality, is fed up with her controlling 60 year old husband and either 1. leaves him; 2. Finds solace in the pool boy/gardener/mechanic; or 3. Her son.

At any rate, there's a messy divorce and tears all around...especially Dave who's alone and old.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Did anyone except me...

Catch the fact that a female can't apply a diaphragm if she still has a hymen? There were one or two other technical errors but I gave it 5 stars anyway.

ShadowRosieShadowRosieover 3 years ago

And the next day they call up social services and the police and get their fathers jailed for parental kidnapping and sexual assault.

SamWarrensSamWarrensalmost 3 years ago
Expand the story

This story needs more chapters. Expand it to include the girls pregnancy, delivery and their second child.

seekingmore75seekingmore75almost 2 years ago

More more more! Thank you for this so far!

ToughSailorToughSailor7 months ago

Enema? Pregnant? Give me a break !

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This is an awful story I was appalled reading it I mean they both care nothing for their own daughters obviously an they enjoy hearing each rape an it turns them on both girls need to ring the police an get both men arrested I mean fgs

Niceguy2000Niceguy20002 months ago

To the lady anonymous....

Think of it as an arranged marriage, not too different from what routinely goes on today in many cultures and countries...including U.S., Canada and the U.K.

At least these girls won't end up working at a convenience store, restaurant or third world sweatshop.

And the won't end up abandoned single mothers on welfare after their teenage fantasy of a perfect life with their equally immature boyfriend/husband turns to dust.

Look at the divorce rates, this can't be much worse than what young people do now.

Who knows, by avoiding those (self imposed) disastrous fates, they'll possibly end up thanking their fathers for facilitating the swap.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous