For Those About to Rock

Story Info
Married couple have too much fun going to a concert.
6k words
4.16
26.4k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DanDraper
DanDraper
1,138 Followers

All characters are over 18 and are fictional. Any resemblance to any real-life persons is purely coincidental.

Thank you to HeyAll for your help.

...

Colin was almost done painting the master bathroom; he just needed to get some corners around the toilet, which was very difficult. It could've been easier if he'd taken off the tank, but one of the bolts holding it down was stripped. The only other option was to remove the entire toilet from the floor and put it back, but there was no way he was going to waste his time like that. So, the wall in the back of the toilet would not be painted; instead, he just needed to get enough around the corners so it wouldn't be noticeable.

He was on the floor, getting those few last areas underneath and behind that tank when he heard the screaming. It startled him so much that he jumped up and banged his head against the tank.

"Dammit!" he screamed.

He put his paint brush away and got off the floor to go downstairs to see what the matter was. He found his wife, Erin, in the kitchen, jumping for joy with her smartphone in her hand. While Colin was wearing jeans and a white paint-splattered undershirt, Erin was wearing a simple blouse and light-colored jeans with her hair tied back with a hairclip. She was in the middle of cooking dinner for the family; there were two pots cooking on the stove, and the counter by the sink was a mess.

"What's going on here?" asked Colin. "Your screaming scared the hell out of me."

"I got us tickets to the Dreary Knights farewell tour!" Erin screamed in excitement.

Dreary Knights was a hardcore rock band that Colin and Erin used to be heavily into. In fact, it was at one of their shows where they first met. It was almost twenty years ago, when they were in their early twenties.

Colin went with a couple of his friends, and Erin did the same with hers. They were all down in the stadium's front row, where there were no chairs but a large dance floor. He had already seen Erin nearby with her friends but didn't do anything about it at the time. He never had any luck hitting on random women, so he didn't try anything.

It wasn't until later in the show when some over-bearing drunk guy kept hitting on her and wouldn't take no for an answer. So, Colin pulled a classic move where he walked up to her, took her by the arm and pretended to be her boyfriend. The guy backed off, and Erin was impressed with his chivalry, and they spent the rest of the show together dancing the night away.

They got together immediately after the show, where they separated from their friends so he could take her home personally. They knew there would be a major traffic jam from the audience leaving the stadium, so they waited it all out by hanging out in his car. They talked, mostly about their love for the Dreary Knights, but about pretty much everything else they could think of.

Later, Erin did something she had never done before and slept with a guy she had first met. As spontaneous and wild as she could be, she never did something like that because she felt it was too much of a slutty thing to do. But she was feeling such a great connection with Colin and she insisted they stop by a nearby motel and get a room for the night.

That was the beginning of their romance. They dated, got married two years later, and have had four kids since then. A girl, followed by a boy, and finally boy/girl twins. They thought about having more but decided that four was enough to handle.

They had seen a couple more Dreary Knights concerts in the first few years of their marriage, as well as several other rock shows, but with kids and two jobs, they hadn't been to a single concert since then. They have kept up with the Dreary Knights over the years and watched a few of their shows on pay-per-view, but it was never the same thing as being there in concert.

Then, about one year ago, the Dreary Knights announced their retirement and were going on a farewell tour. The band leader, Dan Knight, who had just recuperated from some health issues he was dealing with, decided it was finally time to retire. Over forty years ago, he founded the band with both of his brothers and a couple of their friends, but over the last decade, both of Dan's brothers and their friends retired and were replaced by new band members.

Dan Knight was in perfect health now, but felt it was time to retire. One of his brothers and one other former bandmate decided to come out of retirement just for the tour. With the return of those bandmembers, it made ticket prices for each event skyrocket.

When Erin and Colin looked into buying tickets for a nearby city where they were going to play, they found the good seats were way out of their price range. They considered just paying less and taking the nosebleed seats just so they could go to the show, but felt it was way too high in the stadium to see or hear anything. Instead, they decided to just get the pay-per-view showing; it wouldn't be as much fun as being at the concert, but it was the only good option they got.

Then Erin got a call from a friend of hers who had tickets but suddenly couldn't go because of a family wedding she suddenly had to go to. The tickets were for a show on the other side of the state, but they were in one of the front sections of the stadium, which would bring them extremely close to the stage. Erin's friend bought the tickets for $1,500, but she offered Erin only $800 for the both of them. Erin was so excited she didn't even think about asking Colin about it and just said yes. That's when she started screaming and got Colin's attention.

"I'm sorry I didn't consult you first about the tickets. But they were half off and this was a once in a lifetime opportunity."

"But $800 is a lot of money," said Colin. "And don't forget the cost of traveling to get there and getting a hotel room for the night."

"Yes, it's all going to be expensive, but we can afford it," Erin replied. Also, wouldn't it be worth it to see them just once last time?"

"What about work and the kids?"

"We can work that out easily," said Erin.

At that moment, their three younger kids had just come back from school. They stormed through the front door and right past their parents in the kitchen, grabbing snacks out of the fridge and screaming at each other. Their parents were telling them all to calm down and pick something one at a time. After they left, Erin noticed the dirt on the kitchen floor, the one she had just cleaned an hour ago.

"Plus, we could use a little getaway, just the two of us," said Erin. "We need a break."

Their oldest teenage daughter walked through the kitchen, not looking at her parents at all but tapping away on her cell phone. She walked to the fridge, grabbed a drink, and walked away.

"Sarah, your father and I may go to a Dreary Knights concert very soon," Erin told her daughter.

"That's cool," Sarah replied while still texting on her phone as she walked out of the kitchen.

"See, even our teenage daughter thinks we are cool for going," said Erin. "She probably wasn't paying attention to us, but I think that's a good sign."

"I'm still not sure about the whole trip--"

"Please, honey, let's do this," she pleaded with him. "We're in our 40's now, and we're not getting any younger. Let's have one last shot at being young and seeing our favorite band before it's finally over."

Colin saw how excited she was about this and remembered how it was their love of their favorite rock band that got them together in the first place.

"You're right, let's do this."

Erin was so excited she screamed in that ear-piercing tone again and hugged Colin very hard. Later that night, she showed him how much she appreciated him by letting him do whatever he wanted with her.

The show was only five days away, and they had to make plans fast. They both took some time off from work and got Erin's parents to watch their kids for a couple of days, much to the objection of their oldest daughter, Sarah, who thought she could watch her younger siblings on her own. They also had to get a hotel, and on such short notice, they had no choice but to overpay for an expensive one, but they felt it was worth it just this once.

On the day of the show, they got to their hotel early and were lucky enough to find their room ready so they could check-in early. They ordered food for lunch and decided to do the same thing for dinner before the show.

A few hours before they had to get ready to leave for the show, Colin stepped out of the shower with a towel around his waist to find his wife sitting up on the bed looking at her tablet. She was fully dressed for the show, which took him by surprise because they had plenty of time to get ready.

"Why are you dressed so soon?" he asked.

"I just needed to see how I looked in this outfit," she replied.

Erin had her long hair tied back and wore tight jeans with a tight shirt with the band logo on it. The shirt was also low-cut on top to show off some of her cleavage. She was in her early forties but looked amazing for a woman her age. She was always dieting and exercising, so she kept a very slim figure. That, along with a great ass and perky D-cup tits, made all of her friends who were looking at plastic surgery prices very jealous of her.

"But I'm afraid we'll stand out too much," she said, worryingly. "Did you see these videos of Dreary Knights fans at these shows? They look so young, I'm afraid they're going to look at us as a couple of oldies trying to relive their youth."

"We kind of are, aren't we?" Colin asked as he sat down on the bed next to her.

"Kind of, but we're mostly doing this to see a band we love one last time because they may never play again."

Colin took the tablet out of her hand and looked through the videos and pics she was talking about. Some of those fans were very young, and he was impressed how the band had a good following among the younger generation.

"You have nothing to worry about," Colin assured her. "You're much better looking than these young people here, and this doesn't show the whole story."

"What do you mean?" Erin asked.

"This is a Facebook page for the band's tour," Colin began to tell her. "Of course, they're going to post stuff involving a younger crowd; they probably think it will help them boost sales. Not just with tickets, but with selling their music and merchandise online."

"You really think so?"

"Erin, I'm in marketing. Trust me, this is the kind of stuff my company does on a regular basis," he replied. "Social media is the best thing that has ever happened to us."

Erin was very happy to hear him say all of this. She sat up on the bed and gave him a big kiss. Colin returned the kiss and pushed her back on the bed, getting on top of her.

"Now?" she asked him as he began kissing her neck. "Don't you want to wait until after the show?"

"Oh, I still plan to fuck you after the show," he assured her.

They had sex, took a short break, and called up room service to eat some dinner before they headed out. They quickly ate and got dressed because they didn't want to be late for the headliner, a local band they heard was becoming the next big thing in music. They took an Uber to the stadium since they planned on doing some drinking while they were there.

When they got to the stadium and walked through the crowd of people who were on their way to the entrances, Erin saw how right Colin was. There were plenty of younger people, but almost an equal number of people their own age; there were some who were a lot older than her and Colin. There were even parents who were taking their children with them, and they all seemed very excited.

Erin still felt a little self-conscious about how she dressed, but she was starting to be more OK with it. On the other hand, Colin wore a simple t-shirt and jeans with a leather jacket; it was a simple enough outfit that he didn't have to worry about as much.

They spent some time taking pictures of themselves and each other around the stadium and in front of some posters. They decided to hold off on buying merchandise until after the show, and they wanted to get something from the street vendors who would be selling shirts and other souvenirs for a lot cheaper. As much as they loved the Dreary Knights, they thought spending $50 on a t-shirt was absurd.

They got to their seats before the headlining band began. The seats they got were much better than Erin's friend described them as. The headlining band was amazing; Erin recognized them as a local band that her oldest daughter loved and took a video of them playing to send to her. Her daughter responded by saying how jealous she was for seeing them perform.

When the Dreary Knights finally came on stage, everyone went crazy. Erin jumped around and screamed so loudly that Colin thought she sounded like their teenage daughter when she gets excited about something.

The Dreary Knights were mostly a rock band, but they had some hardcore songs in their catalog, as well as some punk, grunge, alternative rock, and heavy metal. They were around long enough to experiment with a little bit of each. They played all their hits, such as Raging Desert, Death Car, Dark Hills Rising, Lady with a Machete, Flashes of Red, among others.

About a couple of hours into the show, something started to happen that neither one of them thought still went on during rock concerts. There were several women in their section and the surrounding sections as well, who were either standing on their chairs or were sitting on the shoulders of the men they were with and taking their shirts off. There was a mix of older and younger women, all of whom were shouting at the band and singing along with the music.

"I thought that fad was over," said Colin.

"Somethings never change," said Erin.

Some of those women stepped down from where they were and put their shirts back on, but others took their place. Erin was a little jealous of them; there were plenty of times in previous concerts where she wanted to try it, but chickened out at the last second. She thought hard about it and decided she needed to do it, just once, to get it out of her system.

In a very brief moment between songs, she pulled Colin close so he could hear what she had to say through the last crowd.

"I want to flash my tits at the Knights," she told Colin.

"Are you serious?" asked Colin. "What for?"

"You know, I always wanted to do it but always chickened out. I just want to do it just once, but only if you're OK with it."

Colin thought about it for a moment; he didn't like the idea of his wife showing off her tits in public, no man would. He used to try to encourage her to try it when they were younger, but since they were young and naïve back then, a lot of crazy things seemed like a good idea. But Erin was having a great time and she seemed excited about the idea; as awkward as it might be for him, he decided to just let her have her fun.

"Whatever you want to do, I'm with you on it," he replied.

Erin gave him a big kiss before the next song started. She didn't do it right away, she wanted to wait for the right moment. She was hoping there would be more women in the area where they were seated who would be doing it also, but it was just the ones a little further away from her. She decided she was done being a coward and just went for it. She stood up on her chair, and without hesitating, she took off her shirt and then her bra and handed them to Colin. She then raised her arms in the air and started screaming and dancing on her chair.

Several of the men seated around her turned around and were enjoying Erin's topless chair dance; even the women around them were enjoying it. Colin was a little worried about letting so many men see his wife's tits, but he was willing to go with it for now.

A surprising thing happened when, all of a sudden, several women around them began standing on their chairs and doing the same thing. Not all the women were doing it, but enough of them to get noticed by the crowd around them as they were all cheering on the naked women.

Erin did this for two whole songs before she had enough and stepped down from her chair. She grabbed her bra and put it on, then looked for her shirt.

"Where's my shirt?" she asked.

Colin thought he had it in his hand, but saw that it was gone. They both looked around and couldn't see where it went. For all they knew, someone had taken it while Colin was distracted by his wife, dancing naked on a chair.

Erin didn't know what to do. She was just standing there in her jeans and a sexy black bra that showed off much of her cleavage. Although Colin liked this look on her, he didn't think she would want to stand around the rest of the show in just her bra, so he gave her his leather jacket. She put it on but didn't zip it all the way up; she left the top part open enough to show off some of her cleavage. Colin not only liked the look she was sporting, but he also loved the attitude she was displaying. He always thought she was a fun person, but had never seen her get a little crazy like she was now.

Over the next hour, the band played several more songs, and did an encore for a couple of the ones they had already played. At the end, they did the traditional walking off the stage, saying and saying their goodbyes, when really, they were just getting the audience excited and demanding an encore. They returned two minutes later and finished their set with three more songs.

Erin and Colin were going crazy at the concert, getting wilder than the younger fans around them. Colin was sure Erin was going to flash the band again, but she didn't.

Afterwards, the band said goodbye to their fans and this time left the stage for real. Erin and Colin held each other as they made their way out of the stadium. They tried to look for some street vendors to buy some shirts from, but they ran out of merchandise too fast. They thought about going back into the stadium to the gift shops, but they didn't want to walk through that crowd again. They would've liked some good souvenirs, but all the good items were sold out. Erin also wanted a shirt to go underneath the leather jacket she was still wearing, but she had to wait until she got back to the hotel.

Because of the traffic that was forming, they had to walk a quarter-mile away to find a suitable location for an Uber car to pick them up without too much trouble. They were lucky that their Uber driver knew a way around the traffic using some backstreet knowledge of his and got them to their hotel in less time. Colin gave him a good cash tip for that.

At the hotel, there was a big crowd of photographers and journalists forming around the entrance as large limos drove up. Erin and Colin were both excited, because they could only think of one reason that this was happening on a night like this. They stood back as they saw Dan Knight, followed by all the other band members of Dreary Knights, coming out of the limo. Their security guided them past the photographers and into the hotel.

"Oh shit, we were in the same hotel as the Dreary Knights this whole time," Erin said with excitement. "How did we not know this?"

"They do their best to keep the hotels they stay at secret," Colin replied. "At least until someone finds out about it and posts it all over social media."

Colin knew the hotel was pretty fancy and expensive when he had to get it, so it made sense that a band like them would stay there.

"This is so exciting," said Erin. "It's too bad we won't be seeing them around, but it's awesome to know we were staying at the same hotel as tehm."

They walked into the entrance; they had to show their hotel keycard to prove they were staying there and not just some fans trying to sneak in to see if they could get autographs. They did see the band once more through the lobby before they went up to the elevator, which was exciting for them. They were going to take another elevator at the other end of the lobby to go to their room when suddenly they were stopped by a man in a suit.

DanDraper
DanDraper
1,138 Followers
12