All Comments on 'For Those About to Rock'

by DanDraper

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Some Literotica stories leave me aroused, of course, but I can't remember one that left me with such a big smile on my face. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very boring.

kirei8kirei8over 2 years ago

Both need to grow up... especially her, if she can't see the difference between flashing at a concert and standing in a bedroom with just a bra on with another man. If hubby hadn't barged in, well, ???????, he was her favorite rock star! I guess taking the shirt to a bathroom to change was a foreign idea to her.

Prince020402Prince020402over 2 years ago

Wrong category. No actual extramarital transgressions. Writing was good but spent waaaay too much time on useless details that didn't add to the story -- just working on the toilet is fine, no need to explain the particulars of what was wrong with it ----- too many sentences on their concern on spending too much money and how they did it. Love the scenario but to me you could have either shortened it or provided more detail where it was needed.

rutherford366rutherford366over 2 years ago

Fun story. It's been a while since I've been to a concert where I saw getting topless, but it used to be a lot of fun. Thanks for not making her bang the band, I was afraid that it was heading in that direction.

5-stars.

quinton456quinton456over 2 years ago

Great story, it was a lot of fun to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story rocked. sorry for the cliché line but I wanted to say it before someone else did. 5stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It was a close call. Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice to read one where the husband doesn’t get cucked! Good story

DanDraperDanDraperover 2 years agoAuthor

That's to the first anonymous comment, I really appreciate it.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 2 years ago

Good story.

Thanks DanDraper.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

That turned out to be a very surprising, this is LW, and very good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice story and glad she did not cheat. But if I read it correctly they are in their 40's, right? I am not sure I would pleased that my wife gets topless at a concert. Maybe at the beginning of the relationship when we were 20 and she was stoned I would get a kick out of it. But now? Not so much. But I guess the author needed some hook art to why the band wanted her back stage.

OnethirdOnethirdover 2 years ago

Light hearted and no infidelity. Who’d a thunk it? Fun story.

phill1cphill1cover 1 year ago

I like these types of stories...

docj27adocj27aabout 1 year ago

Loved it. Nice to read a good story with no infidelity, no one getting hurt, everyone just having a great time! Thanks!

Tomh1966Tomh196612 months ago

DAMN. Another sexy wife does not cheat story. KEEP IT UP!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Huh, so she didn't get star-struck and abandon her husband as well as throw her vows out the window for a night? The LW crowd won't be happy about this for the most part, but I like it. :) Always nice to see a husband that isn't a cuck and a wife that isn't a slut. Very refreshing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous