For Those About to Rock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, lady, do you want to hang with the band?" he asked.

"Who are you?" she asked.

He told them, "I'm with the band. I'm an assistant to their manager."

He handed her his business card, but it was Colin who took it to see if it was real. It did look legit, but he wasn't certain.

"This better not be some kind of joke," said Colin.

"No, I assure you, it ain't," he told Colin before turning his attention back to Erin. "They saw you going through the lobby and recognized you from the audience and sent me here to see if you want to hang with them at a party, they're throwing in the penthouse suite."

"How did they recognize me?" she asked.

"They didn't say, they just said you made an impression on them," the man replied.

Erin and Colin looked at each other and knew exactly what he was talking about. Colin was never so glad that his wife showed off her tits in public, as that was their way into an after party with their favorite band.

"Can my husband come?" she asked.

"They only asked for you," he replied.

"I won't go without my husband," Erin told the man, as she took Colin's hand.

The man thought about it for a couple of seconds. "Sure, they didn't say he couldn't come."

Erin jumped a little in excitement, and they followed the man up to the penthouse suite. The man led them past security and into the room where a big party was forming. They went through the crowd and grabbed a couple of beers that were being passed around.

They started drinking before they ran into James Knight, Dan's younger brother and the second guitarist and vocalist in the band. Erin almost squealed in excitement when they met. They talked for a little bit and got some pictures taken with him. Soon after, throughout the party, they met several of the other band members, except for Dan Knight. Each one was just as nice as the next, and they were more than happy to take pictures with them.

They spent the next hour just hanging around and talking to some of the roadies and groupies who were among the party guests. They had lots of stories to tell, and Erin and Colin were impressed by their lifestyles. Some of the party guests were also impressed to hear how it was at a Dreary Knights concert that Erin and Colin first met and fell in love.

Not long after all that, they finally ran into the man himself, Dan Knight.

"Hey guys, thanks for coming to the party," he said.

Erin and Colin were speechless; they dreamed of this moment but couldn't think of a single thing to say to him.

"It's customary to say hi in return when someone greets you," Dan said as a joke.

"Oh, I'm so sorry," said Colin. "Hello, it's great to meet you. I'm Colin, and this is my wife, Erin."

"It truly is an honor to meet you," Erin told him with a huge smile.

"It's great to meet you too, Erin," said Dan. "You made quite an impression on us at the show."

Erin blushed a little.

"Yeah, I got carried away," she said.

"Hey, that happens a lot at these things," he replied, then turned his attention to Colin. "You're pretty cool yourself for letting your wife do that. I've seen guys force their women off those chairs and sometimes get into fistfights with other men who are looking at their ladies too much."

"She really wanted to do it, and it was fun for me too," Colin replied.

A scantily clad waitress came by with shots, and Dan grabbed three of them and handed two of them to Erin and Colin. Dan made a toast and they drank it all down. They talked for a little while longer, and Dan let them take pictures with him as well. Afterwards, he had to leave them, and Erin and Colin were trying to hide their excitement about finally meeting their rock idol.

They hung around the party for a while and decided to separate for a little while to mingle with other people. They kept an eye on each other through the crowd as they drank and partied with the other guests.

At one point, Colin lost track of Erin as he was talking to one of the special effects technicians for the show. He was kind of worried about where she went, but trusted she was alright.

Later on, he saw her on the other side of the room as she was having a drink with Dan Knight again; he was happy that she was having a good time and couldn't wait to ask her what they were talking about. About ten minutes later, he still saw her talking with Dan, but this time he was standing much closer to her. This got him a little nervous because he remembered his reputation with women; if the rumors were true about him, he hadn't gotten through a single show without getting laid afterwards. He may be in his late sixties, but he was still good looking for his age and had a lot of stamina, so Colin believed the rumors.

He lost track of Erin again for a while and got concerned about where she might be. He finally saw her again, and this time she was walking towards the other end of the penthouse suite with Dan, and it looked like they were going into the master bedroom.

"Oh, hell no," said Colin.

He didn't care how much of a fan he was of the Dreary Knights; he was not going to let his wife fuck another guy. He moved past the crowd and made his way towards the bedroom; some of the people he met wanted to have another drink with him, but he said he'd catch up with them later to be nice and kept moving.

He got to the bedroom, where he was surprised to see there was no security. He opened the door, also surprised that it wasn't locked, and entered the room. He found his wife in the middle of the room; she had taken off the leather jacket he gave her earlier and she was standing there in her bra. Dan was there next to her, holding a shirt in his hand.

"Asshole," said Colin, and he went after Dan.

He tried to throw a punch at Dan, but he not only blocked it, he did some kind of martial arts move that subdued Colin and put him in a tight headlock.

"What are you doing?" Erin asked.

"Keeping you from fucking another man," he said while struggling in the headlock. "As soon as I get out of this headlock, that is."

"Oh my god, Colin, we weren't going to have sex," she told him.

She told him how when she was talking to Dan again, he realized she wasn't wearing a shirt underneath the leather jacket and asked why. She told him what happened to her shirt at the concert and how she lost her chance to buy a shirt after the show. So, Dan offered to give her a shirt from some extra merchandise he had on hand, and she could take some extras for Colin and her kids. She was in her bra when Colin came in because she didn't think it mattered that he saw her like that since he had already seen her topless at the show, so seeing her in a bra was no big deal.

Dan let go Colin go of the headlock as long as he promised to be cool and not try to hit him again. Colin agreed, so Dan let him go. Dan then handed Erin the shirt he was going to give her and she put it on.

"I'm sorry," said Colin. "I just got jealous--"

"It's alright, man, I understand completely," said Dan. "It's actually pretty cool that you tried to hit me to defend your lady."

"I just remembered the rumors that you--"

"Fuck a woman after every show," said Dan, smiling. "That's just a rumor my PR people like to spread around. I never cheated on my wife. My previous wives, I definitely did, but not the current one."

"Those were pretty impressive moves you made on my husband," said Erin.

Colin was also impressed how someone his age could move and fight so well.

"Thank you," Dan replied. "After having enough stalkers coming after me, I realized I needed to learn to defend myself more."

"I feel very embarrassed by all of this," said Colin.

"I told you it's all cool," said Dan, as he moved towards the door. "You can grab as many shirts as you want from that box over there. I'll leave you two alone to talk."

He left the room, and it was just Erin and Colin alone together.

"Did you really think I was going to fuck another man?" she asked. "While you were in the other room?"

"Yeah, I didn't think it all through," he replied. "I just got jealous."

"And you were going to fight one of the biggest rockstars in the world over me also?" Erin asked with a big smile on her face.

"I would've fought the whole band if I had to," he replied.

Erin walked past him on her way to the door. She locked the door and walked over to Colin and kissed him hard on the mouth. They held that kiss for a while before she guided him to the bed.

"Right here?" Colin asked. "With everyone outside?"

"Oh yeah," she said.

They fell on the bed together and held each other in a passionate embrace. They began helping each other take their clothes off until they were completely naked. Colin positioned himself on top of her as she opened her legs wide open for him, and he shoved his dick right into her pussy.

Colin went slow at first, something he knew Erin liked for him to do so she could get warmed up. He then began to pick up the pace and was fucking her faster. She held Colin close to her body, her nails digging into his back, giving him small scratches. She began to scream into his ear, saying some blasphemous things that Colin never thought he'd hear his own wife say.

They turned over, and Erin was on top of him. Colin laid there, and watched as Erin was riding his dick and watching her big tits bouncing around. Her hands were firmly holding her headboard as she began to go faster. Colin's hands were holding Erin's hips. He tried to keep her steady; with the way she was bouncing around, he was afraid she was going to bounce off of his dick and onto the floor.

After a while, he got her on her back again and forced himself to go harder and faster than he ever had before in all their years together. Erin was feeling great pain from the pounding she was receiving, but it was the best kind of pain she could feel and wanted more of it. Before she knew it, her body arched up as she orgasmed hard, and she let out an ear-piercing scream that momentarily distracted Colin from his performance.

He got her to cum one more time before he started to get that feeling that he was going to finish himself. He managed to get a few more minutes of fucking before he finally shot his entire load into her pussy and pulled out of her.

After a few minutes of relaxing on the bed, they got up and put their clothes back on. Colin got his jacket back and put it on, and Erin grabbed some extra shirts of different sizes that Dan Knight said she could take.

When they left the room, the whole band, plus several others, were there waiting for them. There was a lot of hooting and hollering as they congratulated them on a great performance. Apparently, they were much louder than they thought they were, and the band couldn't help listening and waiting around for them to leave the room to have some fun with them.

They each gave Erin and Colin a high-five as they walked past them. They were a little embarrassed, but soon started celebrating and laughing with the crowd. Someone came by with shots, and they all took one. Someone made a toast and they all drank it down fast.

Before Erin and Colin left the party, they got to have one last photo with the entire band. They all said their goodbyes to them and said it was a pleasure to meet them. When Erin and Colin got back to their room, they made love one more time before falling asleep naked in each other's arms.

They got home late the next day, and gave all their kids the shirts they got from Dan Knight. Their daughter didn't believe them when they said they met the band until they saw the photos, they took with them. Their daughter suddenly thought her parents were the coolest people in the world.

Their daughter had noticed in some of the photos that their mother was wearing her father's leather jacket and it seemed like she wasn't wearing a shirt underneath. Their daughter asked about that jacket situation, and Erin promised that she would tell her the whole story when she's older.

The End

12