For Veronica's Sake Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So with a nod, a hand shake, and what looked like a palmed $50... The three of us were in...

Judging from the bass thump we could all hear and feel from outside the building, as to be expected, it was really, really loud on the inside... The kind of loud where even screaming into each other's ears did no good at all, and within a minute or two it seemed we'd all become experts in sign language...

Which was really just me doing the 'drinky-drinky' thing with my hand and Reg nodding yes but then pointing to Veronica and making a dancing gesture with his fists balled up and moving like he was jogging...

I understood and shook my head with Veronica pulling me to her by the arm and screaming what I thought was a "Thanks" and then kissing me on the cheek before taking Reg's arm as they turned away with him looking back over his shoulder, smiling and giving me another thumbs up before they were gone, swallowed up in the crowd.

Feeling slightly remiss at seeing them disappearing into the throng of dancers, not to mention everyone else, I sighed and began wading my way towards the bar, where without Reg being there to blag his way to the front of the line... I knew I was in for a wait.

I've never been the pushy type, so it did take me a while, but eventually I made it, and seeing they were selling buckets of six beers on ice, I grabbed one and was glad of because I knew we'd need more than one cold beer each if we were going to survive the heat in this place, and especially with the two of them dancing and really sweating it up.

Finally spotting the pair of them out there on the dance floor as I made my way around on the side lines, where I couldn't help but raise an eyebrow this time, seeing them out there with Reg holding Veronica with her back to him, doing a slow grind to a very fast beat and looking like they were off in a world all their own, dancing to a much slower song they both had playing in their heads.

Still, being me and the with the situation, a little drunk and having fun with the two closest people in my life... I wasn't too worried, Veronica looked like she was having fun and it's not like she was dancing with a stranger... Which I'm sure would have freaked me out a lot more, seeing how close and 'personal' they seemed to be getting out there.

Eventually I worked my way around reaching a point where I was able to attract Reg's attention, holding up the bucket of beers in the rapidly melting ice water as he nodded back, alerting Veronica who looked up smiling and waving as they both made there way off the huge crowed dance floor...

They both looked sweaty and hot and about ready to call it quits or at least take a break...

Coming up to me Veronica looked flushed and sweaty alright, but again she was smiling and looking like she was enjoying herself, and she did look really hot in a sexy kind of way, with her straight blond hair matted down making her look like she'd been in a sauna...

Her mascara looking smeared, but giving her this look, that I hate to say it, but she looked hot like a slutty, stripper, and especially so in that tiny white dress that was super tight and clinging to her body, showing off her big tits and even her hard little nipples were visible tenting the fabric and only adding to her hot sexiness...

But God knows I wouldn't say that to her, call her 'slutty' or a 'stripper'... I knew better than that, and I also knew she'd cut me off sex for a month, which actually wasn't all that new to us with me being denied sex or orgasm on purpose.

It's not that Veronica was frigid...Oh no... It was quite the contrary... This was a little game she like to play, telling me that I'd cum with much more intensity if I was to wait a few days with no sneaky jerk-off sessions in the shower, like she made me promise, and as hard as it was, I always lived up to my word for her, doing all I could to keep my hands to myself...

To be honest though? After that first week she did this too me, when she made me stay 'pure' as she said it... I'd spent a week frustrated and near begging, whereby that Saturday night when she finally gave in and had sex with me... I knew she was right, and she didn't have to tell me again, I felt how intense it was, how much better my orgasm felt, and the amount with a weeks worth of build up? Oh God!... I'd never cum like that before...

Yet before I drift too far, lets go back to the dance club...

***

Once I'd offered beers all around, which was another thing I loved about Veronica, she wasn't afraid to crack a cold one... It made her even that much more attractive in my eyes... Yet taking my arm however, this time it was Reg, pulling me in a direction that had Veronica following, where in a second we found ourselves going through another layer of security, walking straight in with a simple nod coming from Reg to another the huge black guy in dark shades who opened a smoked glass door that lead us into a darker, cooler and much, much quieter room...

"Oh thank God... I couldn't hear myself think in that racket... What is this like a VIP room?" I asked as the door closed behind us, yet with that same constant deep bass hum was still ringing in our ears...

"Yeah that exactly what it is" ... Reg answered... "Come on, lets grab some couches and chill for a while"... He added as we made our way over to one of four small sitting areas that were made of couches and chairs that looked like pods where groups can hang out with each area having its own large central table.

Finding an empty place to ourselves, we sat in a semi-circle that some how had me sitting on a couch by myself with Veronica and Reg sharing the two-seater across from me. I didn't make anything of it, and neither did they, but it was a bit of an odd thing for me to do.

I don't know... It was like there was something in my subconscious telling me to sit here on my own, because I have to say, the way I saw them dancing, anyone would think they were a couple, with me tagging along playing Reg's wing-man, the third wheel left fetching beers for my friend and his chick...

"Thanks for the beers Dana, and thanks for everything, especially for letting me dance with your little hot wife over here" ... Reg said to me as we all cheers, clinking or bottles together with him nodding his head towards Veronica, but what he said, or maybe it was the way he said it... I looked at him kind of funny and he picked up on it, apologizing right away... Sort of...

"Hey man sorry, you know what I mean right? And Vee?... No offence to a married lady but damn girl, that dress!" He said back in what I guessed was an apology, leaning back in his chair and calling her 'Vee' with his eyes going wide and biting at his palm in gesture that had us all laughing.

Again I blew it off as him just messing around, but Veronica however... She was smiling ear to ear eating it all up and loving Reg's compliments... Sent blushing and smiling, or I think she was blushing, it was hard to tell, she looked so over heated and flush after dancing in the ridiculously hot and humid night club.

"Nah... I don't mind letting her of her leash every now and then, you know? Let her run around in the park for a while"... I said back, trying to be funny but Veronica, taking exception to me referencing her as being like a dog, she was on me, slapping my arm again, guffawing and calling me an asshole as we all laughed again.

And again... It was all in good fun, she knew that, and I didn't mind Reg looking at her or complimenting her dress... Hell, any guy in the club probably would have said the same thing... There was no denying it, my wife looked "Saaa-moking" to quote the great Jim Carry...

So no... I wasn't upset... I actually felt kind of proud because she was with me, she was my little 'hot-wife' as Reg liked to call her.

We sat and talked more with Reg telling us that if he had enough money left over, he was going to put in a hot tub for all of us to use, which of course had both of us looking at him, saying like... "Whaaat"?

"Wow Reg... You don't have to do that... I mean hey... I'm not gonna stop you, but really, you're being so great about this, paying for everything tonight and making sure we don't have to do anything as far as building your place goes"... I said to him, wanting him to know that as grateful as he was for us in letting him do this, letting him set up his tiny-house on our land, we felt the same...

We were glad to have a friend like Reg... And Veronica? Of course she was in complete agreement, as she told me later that night in bed... Along with a couple of other things, thus giving birth to these fantasies of ours...

***

Becoming amorous with her, Veronica was reluctant at first, what with Reg sleeping in the house, not wanting to be too loud and have him hearing us making love... However once I had her warmed up with some kissing and foreplay, and the night out drinking didn't hurt, I soon had her going...

After teasing her a little about dancing with Reg, she let me in on somethings that I'd missed while I was stuck in the huge crowd trying to reach the bar...

"You like him don't you? He's a great dancer... It's okay...you don't have to be afraid or deny it"... I said to her as I was nuzzling her neck, I wanted to tease her a little, get her blushing and squirming, naked in our bed with me.

"Oh God is he ever a good dancer... Don't get mad, but I liked it a lot... He really takes control out there, and all the other girls were staring at me, looking jealous and it felt sooo good, especially when he would spin me around and then pull me to him"... Veronica started saying, sounding excited, but then went quiet for a moment...

"He was showing off but umm... I'll dance with him any time!" She added then, and to me, she sounded just as aroused as she felt, meaning her pussy was wet, very wet...

"Hmmm.... I can tell you're turned on... Oh you're so wet baby... I have to admit, I did like seeing you out there with him... I really liked watching you dance, I know I'm no good at it, so it was nice to see you enjoy yourself"... I answered as I kissed her again with my two fingers dragging up through her wetness, centring over her clit the way I know she likes, but for now, that's not what she wanted...

"Mmm...Oooh! I am turned on... But I want to thank you for tonight baby... I had my fun with Reg out on the dance floor, he had me sooo revved-up, and now I'm even more turned on that you're not mad at me... So!"... She went on, telling me how hot she was, and how worked up Reg had her out there on the dance floor, which she hadn't mentioned until now...

However in the moment, I didn't care or pick her up on anything, all I cared about was that it made her horny...

"I love dancing with him but now it's you're turn to have some fun"... She said, surprising me as she broke our kiss and giving me a sign to be quiet, putting a finger to her pursed lips as she smiled, disappearing under the sheets...

"Uhhh Oh... Oh God Vee... Mmm... Oh you must be turned on"... I moaned as she moved down, where in a second she had all of my dick in her mouth, making me sigh and moan out loud with my head snapping back into my pillow feeling her taking all of my in one go, with her nose nestling on my pubic patch, the sudden and very wonderful sensation shocking me some, but in a very good way...

Veronica, although she has said time and time again how she likes my size, of course I could never be convinced... Not when I'm what some would call 'average' at just over 5" when stiff -and also when pressing the ruler as far down into my pelvis as I could get it go...

Which means I've always known that I've never measured up... Judging for the porn we've watched, and from what I've seem on my own... I never believed myself to be what was considered as 'normal' in dick size... It was just too obvious; I've always been what's considered to be 'under-sized' as far as any standards are concerned...

"Unnnggg" ... I let out as she worked me up and down, her velvet lips and tongue keeping me wet and feeling so incredible as I lay back with my eyes closed... Where then for some reason, my vision it went to seeing her there doing this not with me, but instead... It was Reg...

After enjoying his talents on the dance floor, where she said he was quite forceful, and dominant, all of a sudden I could see her with him in my place... She was on her knees, running her tongue up and down Reg's big cock...

My 'white-black-guy' friend who may have inherited his Mother's complexion, but from what I've seen of him, I knew for a fact that he inherited his big dick from his Bahamian Father...

"Oh yesss baby... Oh that's sooo good... Uhhh... You were so hot tonight out there on the dance floor... Mmmph"... I said in a moan, wanting to somehow bring Reg back into this...

Where I was going I had no idea, but I knew that picturing Veronica sucking a big cock, one much bigger than mine, it was turning me on, and picking me up on what I said, she flipped the sheet back from her head and looked up to me smiling and switching from sucking to stroking my very stiff, wet little cock, asking me again if I like seeing her out there dancing with Reg...

"Oh you liked that did you baby? Seeing me out there strutting my stuff, being bad girl with your hot, hansom friend?" She asked teasing and playing up the angle of Reg right away, even though I hadn't actually mentioned him, only saying she looked hot out there dancing...

"Oh yeah... You looked so hot Vee, that dress and when Reg had you in front of him, you looked so sexy and like you were enjoying yourself... Ohh! Oh please baby go slow... You'll make me cum"... I answered and hearing me, excited she tightened her grip, wanking me harder and faster, like she didn't even know she was doing it...

"Mmm... Yes... I think it's hot that you let me dance with him and...do you know what?" She said to me, then dropping her voice down to a quiet whisper, merely mouthing the words as she looked back towards our closed bedroom door and then back to me where I asked her "What?" in the same whispering voice...

"I could feel him... I felt him through his pants, when we were dancing"... She said in her whispers and hearing her, my eyes to lit up... But then hardly giving me time to react or even take in what she was saying, she was on me again, taking all of me back into her mouth and looking up to me with her eyes, trying to gauge my reaction as she engulfed my entire dick...

And boy did I react...

"Uhhh... Oh baby I'm gonna... Oh fuck... I'm sorry I can't... Uh... Oh I can't hold on"... I called out...

"Mmmph!".. Veronica moaned back, her big brown eyes on me with an excited urgency, willing me and telling me to cum in her mouth...

"Uhhhh... Ooooh... Oh fu-uck"... I groaned as I let go, cumming hard the first volley hitting me, making me clench up with my stomach muscles going tight, my body being taken over and leaving me in such wondrous, uncontrolled spasms...

"Mmmph! Mmmm"... Veronica moaned back, feeling me cum, ejaculating into her closed mouth, her eyes still on mine where after my third and weaker eruption, I had to roll away with her mouth and tongue becoming too much as my orgasm waned to the point where the over-sensitivity comes in, making her touch and feel all but unbearable.

Moving up and snuggling be side me Veronica crawled under my arm as I rolled onto my back with my chest heaving and eyes close until I felt her there beginning to kiss me. Her mouth wasn't full of my cum, she had swallowed all that I had given her, but the essence was surly still there.

I could taste myself in her mouth and on her tongue, which as Veronica has told me on many an occasion, she loves that I'm cool about stuff like that... Stuff like not being afraid taste my own cum or even her sticking a finger or two up my ass sometimes, but she didn't do that on this night, it was just the awesome blow-job that had me cumming all too soon, which was something that was rather 'normal' for me...

But as far as tasting my own cum, it doesn't bother me, and in fact I've even licked my whole load from her tits a few times while she gets off on her vibrator while telling me how much she loves seeing me do it... But again... Other stories for another time...

***

Panting still, I rested back with Veronica settling in with me where she asked the question I had a feeling was coming... "So you liked hearing that baby? You liked that I felt Reg through his pants when we were dancing? Because you sure did cum fast when I told you?"... She asked then, commenting on my cumming when she told me she had felt Reg's dick but the way she said, it had my mind going else where.

"You? You felt him? I thought it was just, you know like when you guys were dancing?" I asked, leaving her to think for a second that maybe she wasn't telling me everything, but she recovered quickly confirming what she meant...

"No... It was just when we were dancing, He was really pulling me into him and well.. He was 'big' but funny thing though; he didn't feel all that hard... I mean it was for only a few seconds, maybe ten of fifteen in total, every time we were close... He was so big, I thought he had to be hard"... Veronica admitted then, kind of straightening out her story, letting me know she hadn't actually touched him with like a hand, but she could feel how big he was pressing into her...and of course, I didn't miss the part with her saying he wasn't quite fully erect, but with his size, she thought he should be...

As she was telling me this, I didn't really know how I felt... I mean, I wasn't pissed off or all that hurt, but there was an odd pang of wanting, or something... I wasn't quite sure what it was, it might have been jealousy, but it wasn't quite that either...

It was sort painful to picture and then hear about it afterwards as we lay there with her telling me how big my friend's dick is, feeling him pushing into her while dancing a Samba...

But just as strange was how I found it all so titillating and arousing in a weird way...

At first, I likened this to just seeing Veronica having a good time, and blowing off some steam on the dance floor with someone who knows how to take control of a woman, someone who can take the lead when they dance... What I didn't realize however was just how 'steamy' all of this was going to get...

***

Nothing was said after that... I think Veronica was embarrassed she'd admitted all of this to me, like she felt unfaithful or something... I was okay and was ready put it off as just being one of those things...

However as the days started turning into weeks, and with the install of Reg's tiny-home coming along, having ripped down the old shed out in the back of the property and even putting in a little gravel road, it wasn't long before I came home from work one day to see that it had arrived and was in it's place...

Reg's mini-house was here, and I for one was quite impressed seeing it there set not quite all the way back on the three acres we own, surrounded by nothing but a farmers fields to the north and few neighbouring houses further down the road to the west of us....

"Wow! That's nothing like I expected, and neither is any of this! You even put in a road! I'm impressed, you're really doing this right and thanks for that man, this place is awesome" I said to him as the three of us had our first tour of this brand new little house that had arrived on it's own wheels.

Not all of the amenities had been installed yet, and he couldn't live in the place until stuff had been added. Like a stairway leading up to the little loft bedroom, and the solar panels that would provide just about all of his electricity with the old lines just there as an 'in-case'...

Yeah... Like when 'in case' it hits -30c in the middle of January is what I was thinking...