For Veronica's Sake Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But as I was saying... Seeing Reg's house appear one day while I was at work, that wasn't the only change I noticed... The other was seeing how close Veronica and Reg were becoming as they spent more time with each other.

Yet again, being the easy-going pushover that I can be, and also trusting the two of them implicitly, I still felt there was something there...

The way they were together, there was a comfort, like they'd been friends for a long time, or they'd been living in close quarters, the latter of which being true with him living in our basement for almost two months by this time.

I didn't know what it was really, but I would see subtle signs, a look, a shared joke that I seemed to have missed while I was at work, with the pair of them at home most afternoons. What with Veronica only working part time in at a postal kiosk inside a drug store, and Reg doing the odd radio voice over or stand-up gigs at night until the festival season took him all around the world, they did find themselves alone quite often.

Don't get me wrong, this wasn't something I felt I should be worried about, yet later in bed I did question Veronica about Reg, but I did it in a fun, rib tickling teasing sort of way, so as not to come across as being too jealous or judgmental when I knew there was really nothing going on with them...

"So I see the two of you are getting all chummy, chummy... Is my friend annoying you all day? Or is he giving you more of his 'special' Samba lessons like he did in the dance club?"... I asked as she snuggled in with me. She smelled wonderful after just having a bath before bed, I was getting turned on, so I went there with her again... Mentioning Reg and his big dick...

"Oh you're not mad are you? I felt bad doing that, it was wrong of me I'm sorry baby"... She said back to me thinking I was upset but that wasn't the case, I was trying to steer things in different direction...

"No, that's not what I meant... I just remember you having so much fun with him, dancing at the club that night. I like seeing you happy, I was just teasing you because that's how you've seemed lately with Reg around, you just seem happier is all"... I said to her and she lay with me, her head down on my shoulder and drawing little circles on my hairless chest with her finger as she listened.

Stopping then I could tell she was thinking...

"Hmmm... Yeah that was fun and if I remember, it was you who was turned on, you came so quickly last time... Did you want me to talk about that night again?"... She asked with her voice going lusty and quiet while tracing her finger down my front to my rapidly expanding little dick.

Pausing, I did want her to go there again, but I was hesitant in saying so... However my silence gave me away... Veronica knew what I wanted...

"Mmmm... Yes it was sooo hot in that club with all those people around us"... She went on, continuing with her voice in a sultry, sexy sounding whisper...

"All those people, sweating a dancing... I'm sorry baby... I'm sorry I had to dance so close to Reg, I couldn't help it... Just like he couldn't help pressing back into me, there were so many people out there, and I was so...so... hot"... She went on starting to get into it, but this time she was dragging out her words, knowing how heated I had become last time as she turned this recounting of the events into more of a fantasy for us both to enjoy.

Nuzzling into me though, she paused this time and fearing she might be embarrassed or afraid to go on, I whispered to her that it was okay and that I wanted her to continue...

"It's okay... I want you to say it... Tell me what ever you want"... I said to her as I kept my eyes closed, picturing the two of them out there dancing, and feeling her quiver beside me, her big tits pressing into me as she took a firm grip of my erection, continuing, telling her story, going from tickling my short dick-shaft to wanking me lightly, not too hard but enough to keep me excited in the build up to us fucking, which usually ended with her on top.

"He really is a good dancer...and oh baby, please don't be mad...but when I felt him, he was sooo big... Bigger than anyone I've had... I'm sure of that ... and he wasn't even hard... But baby it felt sooo good... I didn't want the music to ever stop...

"Uhhh"... I moaned with Veronica sighing along with me, knowing she was going in the right direction but damn I wanted more, and God knows why I went there, probably my latent and hidden submissive desires coming to light, as I'm sure any marriage counsellor or Shrink would agree...

But anyway, I asked her something I've thought of many, many times but had never had the courage to let her know... Something I had always pictured...

Her, my Veronica, sometimes I could see her with one of her ex-boyfriends, who having never met any of them, they've all remained faceless... But still, I did imagine and picture them as being bigger than me, with much larger cocks, 7 or 8-inches long and thick... Bigger and much better than my reedy 5-1/4" tiny todger...

It was a 'thing' I could never explain, but when I would think of it sometimes, seeing Veronica and imagining her being with one of her ex's, who were mentioned from time to time in conversations... I also carried the erotic vision of seeing and picturing her being stretched around one of their much bigger cocks... Fucked and satisfied in a way that I could never hope to achieve.

Hearing her say how Reg was bigger than any other guy she'd been with, and in my heightened state of arousal, of course I blurted out... Asking... "Were?...Were they bigger than me?" I said, sounding distress as she kept stroking my dick while also sucking on my left nipple, lightly pulling at the tiny hard bud with her pursed lips and making me squirm my ass hard into the bed beside her.

Stopping, she paused not saying anything at first as I kept my eyes closed, lost and not knowing what I was saying anymore, asking her that and admitting something out loud to both of us...

"Yes... Yes they were baby...and I know... I know you worry about how big you are... I love your little guy baby...really I do... But yes, they were... They were all bigger and Reg? Oh God Dana, he was SO much bigger than all of them and he wasn't even hard, or not all the way"... Veronica answered picking up on how I was getting off on the size thing, with her openly telling me, letting me know that yes...

Yes, every guy before me was bigger, but none so much as Reg, who according to her, my life-long friend... He was indeed the biggest of them all...

It was almost too much for both us with her then climbing up on top of me, straddling me and taking my dick into her super wet pussy... She felt like velvet wrapping around me and I was already so turned on, it took just about everything I had to hang on as she rode me and kept talking, turning us both on with this hidden, shameful kink of mine coming to the surface...

"Oh yesss baby Reg was sooo big... I even touched him... I did... I know I said I didn't, but I couldn't help myself"... She came out with then, lost in her own arousal, admitting and telling me that she had lied, saying before how she hadn't touched him...

But to be honest? I couldn't tell which story was true anymore, yet by this time, it didn't matter... I knew witch one I wanted...

"Uhhh... Oh fuck yes... Fuck me baby... Oh this is so hot... Ummm... I wanna cum with you"...

She said this time in much louder, pained sounding voice, but I was also lost to our lust and didn't even think of Reg being in the house two floors below us as she fantasized, riding me harder by the second...

"Oh God yesss Vee... Oh you were so bad... You wanted to touch him didn't you? You wanted to be my bad, bad girl... My hot-hot wife? Uhhh... Ohh... Fuck I can't hang on... Oh! I'm cumming baby Ohhh... Uhhh!"... I grunted out adding my own kink in this as I reached my end, asking Veronica if she wanted to be a bad girl... Telling her she wanted touch my friend's big cock as they dance, and oh fuck! Did that set the two of us off...

Well... I came right away and with Veronica playing with her clit and grinding herself down on me as far as she could go, she came too, with her eyes pressed shut and pulling at her right nipple, stretching the hard little bud up and out to a point that I could see the pain and the ecstasy registering on her face as she rode me hard, and obviously picturing Reg fucking her...

"Oh God Yesss! Cum in meee... Ohhh fuck meeee Reg... Your cock is soooo big!" She howled loudly calling out Reg's name and not mine, and cumming... Cumming hard while she did so...

But again, in the moment I could have cared less... Yet I felt quite sure Reg would be able to hear her all the way down in the basement...

Cumming with my cute blond-haired wife on top of me, her skin looking pink and flush as she rocked and thrust herself down on my rock hard 5-inch dick with her big beautiful tits bouncing near my face...

I remarked in the moment how beautiful she looked, incredible and so much more like a 'woman' than the cute, young girl I had always perceived her to be...

She seemed so much more together with this fantasy out there, her cumming with me as we fucked, a rare thing at that, the two of us getting off at the same time...and later as we cooled down, I didn't so much question her...but I did ask if she liked that sort of play during our sex, mentioning her ex's and guys like Reg, picturing herself fucking these guys who all have bigger dicks than me...

"So you like that too Vee? Talking about your ex's?" I asked, but I could see her grow shy so right away, so I pulled her to me reassuring her that I was okay with it, even telling her I was more than okay with this kinky thing we found ourselves both getting off on...

"Yes, I did sort of get off on that too baby but please... You know there is nothing going on with Reg and me right? I would never, ever cheat on you... You know that right?" She said to me right away wanting to be reassured, and of coursed I believed her, I didn't have any reason not to...

"I know that baby... and I do trust you with Reg... Hell, I trust him just as much as I trust you, but since were here and please, don't think anything bad about this, but can I ask you about that guy? The one you told me about? That guy you cheated on? You never really told me why?"... I asked, wondering if her past discretion's might be something I should consider here in this new game we were playing...

"Oh you mean Matt?... Yeah I'd rather forget about him, I was the one who ended up with egg on my face with how that ended... But I guess I should tell you... You are my husband and I don't want to keep secrets from you"... Veronica explained, I couldn't have loved her anymore for being so open and honest with me, even though it sounded like this story didn't have a very good ending for her....

Lovingly I stroked her arm as she lay with me in bed, leaning over and kissing her, telling her it was okay, it was a long time ago...

"Well, I suppose it was like 6yrs ago, and I don't beat myself up about it too much anymore but what happened was... I started dating this guy -Matt... And no offence, but he was kind of like you, I mean how he looked, and you have of the same mannerisms as he did... I guess I go for the same type sometimes...but whatever"... Veronica began telling me, and right away I was caught a little off guard with her saying this guy, Matt, he was the same 'type' as me.... Whatever that was?

"Anyway... We'd been going out for a month or two, and I noticed things cooling down in the bedroom... He wasn't all that assertive in bed to begin with, but then it just dropped to nearly nothing"... She explained, telling me her story, but when she came to this part, after first telling me Matt was 'sort-of' like me, but then stopping when saying he wasn't that aggressive or assertive?

Again, I couldn't help but feel myself being placed in this guys shoes, because other than screwing up the courage to say hello and start talking to Veronica on that cold Wednesday night at darts... I wasn't all that assertive or aggressive in life, with girl's, or in bed...

My doing this, not being a 'take-charge' kind of guy, that all came to me quite young where it stemmed from this inane fear I'd always had about feeling rejected by girls, and just where I developed this phobia, I don't really know...

I one thing I do know is that another of my downfalls was my constant theme of putting girls up on pedestals, where through my own doing, I often put them so high up they were no longer in reach...

So in essence... I was kind of my own worst enemy by putting the very thing I wanted so far out ahead of me, I could never get there, I could never reach her, never getting as close as I wanted because of both my adoration and my fears of being rejected...

However, other then taking note of these things, and with my insecurities already heightened, I said nothing as I lay there with her, listening to her continuing on with her story...

***

"It was New Years Eve when it happened... We'd been having trouble in bed, like I said he wasn't really an aggressive boyfriend... But that night before we went out, he completely rebuffed me when I tried to coax him into a quickie before we showered to go out... He said he didn't want to...and then later at the party, we were at a hall somewhere... But anyway, he was complete downer"... Veronica went on as I listened, thinking so far that I was nothing like this guy...

"He wouldn't dance with me either and spent most of the night sulking or outside smoking... I was so pissed off that I wanted to teach him a lesson in ignoring me"... She went on telling me, as I asked her then what she did...

"Well... What did you do? How did you get back at him?"... I asked, and I honestly? I wasn't prepared at all with what she told me...

"I fucked his friend in the coat room"... She answered, sounding rather casual but shocking the hell out of me, with my eyes flying open as I sat up some looking at her rather surprised as she went on, explaining more...

"It was just a spur of the moment thing, I just grabbed the guy and had him fuck me from behind in the coat room"...

"Wow!"... Was all I said back, astounded really, but still, I didn't feel I should ask her any of the finer details, but then I did wonder how she ended up looking like the bad one. Not that fucking some dude in the coat room doesn't qualify already, but also, I wasn't going to say that to her either...

"So what happened that had egg on your face like you said? Did Matt come out and catch you?" I asked instead of saying something judgmental about her cheating, thinking that was what happened, Matt had caught her, but after pausing again... Veronica threw me a second curve ball, or another huge twist I very-most certainly wasn't expecting...

"No he didn't catch us, and we broke up two days later after he dumped me, but that wasn't the worst of it"... She went on as I sat listening quite intrigued, as you can well imagine...

"I had a feeling we were just about finished, but two days later he broke down and said he couldn't lie to me anymore... Telling me that was leaving me for someone else...and that he was moving out west to be with 'HIM"... Veronica explained, and it took me a second but then I clued in, gasping out...

"Ohhh! Noooo waaaaay?"... I was blown away for sure...

"Wow baby... I have to say... I did not see that coming... He... Matt? He was gay?...and you? Oh you poor thing, come here, I'm sorry that happened to you... I cant imagine you felt particularly good after fucking that other guy in the coat room... Did he find out about that?" I asked, pulling her to me and consoling her, but it was moot really, it didn't matter at this point, as Veronica let me know...

"No, I don't think he found out... Not that it mattered anymore... But I was gutted Dana! I've never felt so shitty about myself... He moved away out west to Vancouver after that, and I felt like such a slut doing that to him, fucking some random guy he knew... I stayed single for two months after that, it kinda shook me ya know?"... She said to me and I did sympathize with her...

I mean, it can't be a very big shot to the ego to find out your girlfriend or boyfriend is gay... I know I'd feel like shit if that were to happen, and for sure you'd be left asking... "Like was I that bad? You had to turn gay?"

And actually now that we were here and mentioning this stuff, my ego and self esteem were never riding all that high either... Even when I first started dating Veronica, I always felt like I was just treading water around her, like I didn't measure up, and not just in the pants department but in everything... But that was me again, with my out of reach pedestals...

It was like I always felt that maybe I was into her just a tad more, or like she was keeping me at arms length as she had said, but then saying it worked because I did stick around which only proved my loyalty to her and as she explained, that's what meant more to her over any stupid pride...

I admired that in my cute, blond 'hot-wife', who after I did stick around and show her my loyalty, she did the same in agreeing to marry me!

We went to sleep after that, but I did linger awake thinking of my wife and how quick she was to judge and make such a big, snap decisions in fucking another guy... Just because her boyfriend had dissed her...

Also, I was left with another series of questions in how she likened me to her ex Matt, and how she said I was like him in that I wasn't aggressive, even saying we looked alike... Whatever she saw in the two of us, I just hoped she wasn't seeing me as being more like the Matt she found out about two days later... The 'gay' Matt who was too afraid to tell her the truth before she ended up cheating on him...

Continued...