For Veronica's Sake Ch. 03

Story Info
Making Connections.
10.2k words
4.65
6k
4
1

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3

Making Connections

That Saturday, I spent most of my time with the hot tub guys who, after installing the big 6-person tub with like a thousand jets and with a ton of other features, most of it was out of my league so they just showed me the basics like the chemicals and the how the heat timer works but still, it was another day before we were able to try it out...

However in the meantime, Veronica had something else she had been trying out while we waited...

"Uh! Uh! Uhhhh!"

That was sound I came upstairs to on the following Tuesday evening... Veronica had gone up ahead of me wanting to shower before bed, but when I did follow her up half an hour later, her groaning was the sound greeting me as I passed our open bathroom door...

Stopping I could see her, in shower with her new toy 'little-Reg' stuck to the glass side wall facing me, and seeing nothing but her ass hitting the steamy glass before disappearing into the shower mist, only to come back smacking the fogged up panel once again, I watched awe-struck as she fucked herself in and out on the long, thick latex cock...

"Baby you okay?" I called in asking, wanting to sound concerned but more so hoping she'd invite me in with her, and to my surprise it worked!

"Come here, baby, come in with me... I want you to do something with me"... She said as she opened the glass shower door after extricating herself from little-Reg that is...and smiling, I tore at my clothes not being able to get naked fast enough to join her.

It wasn't every day the Veronica and I would shower together, I loved it however... Feeling her smooth wet skin against mine, and those tits? Talk about 'slipper when wet'... Whew!...

Also with it being a Tuesday and nearing 11pm, this was a special treat for me, so yeah, I was in there like a fat kid on a cake!

"Come here baby, I want to do something with you, get yourself wet for me"... Veronica said to me as I stepped into our walk-in shower enclosure...

"Okay let me get under there... What is it you want to do?"... I asked as I stepped past her, putting my head under the spray with my hand coming down to find little-Reg still stuck to the glass beside me.

"I think it's time your little guy had a hair cut"... She said to me then as she turned around holding up a little waterproof hair trimmer I'd seen her use before, and as well, she had one of her pink lady shavers...

"What? What do mean? You're not going anywhere near me with those things!" I said back laughing in protest while covering my meagre package in my hands.

This was something we had tried before, Veronica giving me a trim with a pair scissors saying my pubes tickled her nose too much when she would go down on me, but she'd never come at me with a handheld trimmer and a razor before...

"I want to try shaving you down here, like we see the guys in most of the sexy-tapes we watch" ... She said while turning and stepping up to me in the hot shower, taking my little guy in her hand, being all hot, wet and sexy and trying to get her way... Which she always does -- get her way -- of course...

"Shave me? What? Like all of it?" I asked as she had me up against the glass playing with my hard-little nipples, making me squirm as I stood there in the hot shower with her.

"Uh-Huh! I bet he'll look bigger, and I know he'll get sucked a lot more without all that hair... I know you like me with just my little bit right here above my pussy so, we're going to do the same for you!"... She informed me rather excitedly, but I was a little leery.

"What? Are you going to give me a landing strip? I don't want one of those! Why don't you just take it all off if you're so determined?"... I said back, not wanting to come out of this looking like her, having just a small tuft of my pubes left in a short thin line -- aka...a 'landing strip'... I just didn't think it would look all that good on a guy, or me I should say...

"Really? I can do that? I'd love to shave all of you, especially those gorgeous legs of yours with this tiny little ass!" She exclaimed sounding even more excited as she pressed herself into me, reaching around with her two hands and pulling my cheeks apart as she kissed me.

"Uhh! Hey! Watch where you put that thing! I said to her breaking our kiss with a laugh as she let her index finger find my puckered little butthole, wiggling it around back there, pushing it into me some...

"What?" You like it back there... I know you do... I'll tell you what? If you let me shave ALL of you, legs included, I'll get out my vibe and use it on you while I suck him for you... Deal?" She asked with that sexy smile I can never say no to... But I did try!

"You really want to shave my legs? What about when I'm outside? It is summer you know? And with the hot tub? -and Reg is coming back soon, he'll fall over laughing! So NO way!"... I said to her in protest, but Veronica wasn't having it, she was determined and ready with an arm full of excuses that all ended with her going down on me, so I knew I was lost...

"Oh don't be ridiculous! When was the last time you looked at another guys legs?" She reasoned and to be honest, I didn't have an answer but still, I wasn't sold on the idea...

However... In the interest of my sex life, and having a 'happy-wife' and all that... I gave in to my cute little blond 'hot-wife' - and not half an hour later, that did include some mild complaining from me, but not much, I just preyed to God she was a careful with that pink disposable razor, going over my balls and anywhere near my little guy...

But I will say, it felt awesome... Feeling her hands on me with the slippery-wet shaving foam she ended up using after going at me with the trimmer to get all my pubes down short enough and by the end, it felt so good with her hands and fingers and even the razor gliding across my smooth skin. I was left gasping and trying not to cum before we even made it to the bed...

"Oh-Wow! Your legs feel amazing and your little guy looks so good like this too! Does it feel good baby?"... She asked while having me under the shower spray, rinsing off and what could I tell her? Did it feel good? You're bloody well right it felt good!

It felt amazing in fact! But I was a little reluctant to sound or act as excited as I felt... Not right away at least... I guess I was still dealing with the emasculating part of it, letting my wife shave not just my legs, but everything else as well...

But also, knowing that in today's world with 'man-scaping' being all the rage... I just never thought I'd be one of those guys, but then again, once all of this had started, there were also a lot of other things I didn't think I'd ever become.

"It does feel nice, but I don't know about wearing shorts all summer"... I said to her as we stepped out of the steamy shower with the first thing I noticed was how the cooler air felt hitting my skin...and then seeing myself in the mirror?

"Oh God Vee? What did you do to me? I look... I look like a kid again!" I complained, but it was true, without my pubes and with my dick softening up and shrinking back a normal state, my 'little-guy' certainly didn't look any bigger, that was for sure...

"Oh it's not that bad"... Veronica replied, and of course she was downplaying my reaction...

"It just looks small because you're not hard... But I know how we can change that!"... She came back saying and smiling, taking me by the hand and leading me naked into our bedroom, yet with her wrapped in a big fluffy towel, I felt that much more aware of myself, and how truly 'naked' I felt like this...

"Here... Stand in front of me... I wanna feel those legs and that cute little ass of yours again now that they're all smooth" ... Veronica directed as she sat on the bed with me taking up a spot in front of her, feeling a little self conscious with her wanting to have a closer look, like she was inspecting me or something, and even if I was half hard by this point it still looked so small like this, my poor little guy out there, unclothed, hairless, pink skinned and nowhere to hide.

"Ooooh! Baby does that ever feel nice! Oh I love you like this... Your legs feel sooo amazing and turn around for me? Ohh yes... Wow... You have like the nicest ass for a guy... Mmmm!"... She went on, raving really, loving this new look I'd been lured -or coerced into... Touching me and grabbing at my ass, telling me how good it felt, and I couldn't lie either... As exposed as I was, her hands and fingers touching me everywhere, it did feel quite amazing... My skin was so sensitive and left tingling as she moved around me before once more centring her attentions on my ass...

"Oh that does feel good"... I answered in a gasp with my eyes fluttering shut feeling myself tingling all over and admitting that yes... My skin felt incredible like this... Shorn, shaved and hairless from the waist down...

"I feel so smooth and soft like this, but please, don't tell anyone... Not even in joking around, I don't want anyone to know, okay?" I asked in more of a plea, feeling different, feeling 'feminine' I guess you could say.

Yet then she didn't answer me but rather she surprised and shocked me to no end as I was faced away from her, feeling her parting my ass cheeks as she stuck her face and tongue into my cleft, the sensation and her quick, surprising action sent me up onto my toes and had me calling out... "Ahhh!" as Veronica my wife... She actually tongued my butthole!

"Whoa! Oh Vee!"... I said then as I involuntarily stepped away, shocked with her doing this to me... I mean, I'd licked and eaten her pink little back-hole a million times, and had her moaning while doing it... But this was the first time she had ever returned the favour, and it wasn't like I was expecting it either...

"What's with the interest in my butt all of a sudden?"... I asked as I moved, turning to get into bed as she joined me under the covers, which didn't stay on us very long...

"I don't know, I just feel like I've been neglecting you a little these past few days... You've been sooo good to me, buying little-Reg for me and well... It's not only my needs... I want to make you more a part of this... And like I said, with you all hairless and smooth for me? I'm much more likely to do stuff like this"... She said to me as she moved herself down the bed, oddly taking up my usual position of laying out between her legs...

"Uhhh! Oh yeah fuck that's good"... I grunted as I fell back into my pillow as Veronica beginning to suck my dick with gusto, working her lips and tongue up and down my short shaft, she opened her mouth and practically swallowed me whole, going down to my root and taking all of my 5-inches into the back of her throat, showing me what I'm more likely to be getting now that I was like this, hairless from the waist down...

"Oh shit yesss Veronica! Oh!"... I sighed as her fingers pressing down at my base giving me that added extra tension making everything feel just that much more intense, while with her other hand she was also driving me crazy, running her manicured nails all over the newly shorn and super sensitive pubic mound, my thighs and on down under to my ass...

She had me bucking with my hips coming up off the bed loving how it all felt and wanting to give her more, or as much of me as possible.

I was in heaven, and with her then telling me to bend my knees and slide my feet back, she was putting me into a favourite position of hers, tenting her knees before letting herself fall open with me face down and buried into her pink folds...

"Bend you knees baby, pull them back like I do"... She said to me as she had me out of her mouth and licking not just my balls sack but the whole area, my taint and even trying to go lower.

Loving her efforts and following her instruction, I rolled myself back some while slipping my hands under and behind my knees, opening up and offering myself to her...

"Oh yes baby, do that, roll back... Oh fuck that so sexy, does this feel good? You like it when I do this?" She asked in yearning voice of her own as she then went for my exposed little asshole again, diving in with her pointed tongue, stabbing at my twitching pucker, making me call out, telling her just how good it felt...

"Uhhh! Oh yesss... Oh fuck baby! Yesss!" I grunted as Veronica, hearing and feeling my approval, she started eating my ass with just as much gusto and enthusiasm as she had in sucking my dick not two minutes before.

Like I've said, this wasn't a regular occurrence, and as she was doing this, literally eating my ass like I would her pussy, where then soon enough she introduced a finger, running the pad around my entrance -- or is it still an exit?... Either way, her finger which turned out to be two, they felt incredible with her wetting them in her mouth before running them around my rim, moving in ward and out again like water circling a drain...

"Stay like that baby, keep your legs up and don't move!"... Veronica said then as she left me for a second, rolling off to her side and reaching towards the top drawer of her bedside table, where in a flash it would seem, she was back with her small, 6-inch pink vibrator and her ever trusty tube of Astroglide.

Leaving me like this, I wasn't in one of my greatest poses, on my back with my legs pulled up at the knees exposing my newly shaved body to the room, then seeing her coming back with her toy in hand, of course I had to ask...

"W-what are you going to do with that?".. I came out with, sounding worried as she positioned herself back between my parted knees, smiling up at me while answering...

"I'm going to give you the best blow job you've ever had in your entire life!" She told me as I looked down at her with my own mouth hung open... I knew I was in for something here, but I wasn't sure how ready I was, so all I could do was to put myself in her and hands and hope she was right...

"Ohh! Hey! If you have to do that... Can you at go slow please? That thing feels a lot bigger than it looks!"... I asked only half complaining as she nudged the tip of the small, slimline vibe into me. No more than an inch I'd say, but I was still trying to deal with the idea of being penetrated with anything, other than maybe her finger so I guess I might have been over dramatizing somewhat.

"Yes, I'll go slow, but you have to help me.... Relax and take slow deep breaths, it won't feel very nice it you're all tensed up... Breath for me baby, enjoy this, and I promise you're going to fucking love it... I'm gonna make you cum soooo good"... Veronica said to me smiling as she took all of me back into her mouth and sucked me a while longer, fluffing me back to life before adding more lube to the tip of her little pink friend, and then pressed it against my hole, with me trying to relax... I just closed my eyes and let it happen...

"Mmmmph"... I moaned this time while closing my eyes and adjusting to the feeling and trying not to resist too much, wanting to relax, and yes, enjoy this experience...

"There, see? Didn't that go in much easier once you relax and breath? I have over half of it in, do you want the rest?" She told me, asking if I'd like more, leaving me to respond with a shy nod as Veronica smiled back, pushing the rest of the small toy into me while at the same time taking me back into her mouth, sucking me as she slowly started to fuck my ass, moving and twisting the smooth, round tipped vibrator as my body shuddered and quaked under her...

"Oh fuck honey! Ohhh... Shit!"... I called out with her taking me in both the front, and the back... But oddly then, something strange happened where with the vibrator in my ass, I seemed to have lost my erection...

My little guy had gone soft and turned to mush in her mouth, yet my will remained with my libido coming on quite strong, kicking into high gear through all of this incredible attention.

However her sucking me and coupled with that vibe in my ass, which wasn't even turned on, it wasn't long before Veronica had proven herself right when sooner, rather than later, and even while soft, she had me cumming in her mouth, giving me what she said she was going to... The best blow job I ever had in my life...

"Ohhhh Vee! I'm c-cumming! Uhh!"... I moaned unable to hold back with her looking up to me wide eyed and nodding yes, yes she wanted me to cum in her mouth and- Oh! Did I ever...

"Oooohh!"... I groaned, holding my legs up at my knees, pulling my head forward like I was doing a sit-up, my body clenched as I came, holding my breath until the last second and feeling my little guy, stiff or not, I could feel my balls and prostate pulsing and pushing my cum out in two large spasms followed by several, lesser yet none the less hard, heart rendering jolts...

With my soft, spongy little guy leeching and weeping out my last, and with Veronica's eyes focused on mine, watching and seeing the pained ecstasy ripping through me, I fell back to into the pillows in a heap... I was spent and certainly not feeling 'neglected' in the least...

I didn't feel left out at all, and I didn't mind her playing with her new toy when I wasn't around,... Hell, who isn't guilty of sneaking a quicky in the shower from time to time?

But then as she came up to lay with me, smiling and sidling in beside me as I lay there stretched out and panting, she kissed me and not expecting it, this time around Veronica had kept most of my cum in her mouth...

"Mmmph!"... I moaned into her as she held me there with her hands pressed to either side of my head, holding me still while she kissed and snowballed me, letting me taste and share back my own salty, watery load.

Breaking away I looked at her a bit shocked with her replying... "Oh get over yourself, I know you like baby... You don't have to pretend you don't"...

I had no defence... I had told her that I 'didn't mind' when I would taste myself... I was just surprised to be getting much more than a 'taste' this time with her feeding most of it back to me...

"Well, yeah, I know... But I didn't think you'd kept it all! You just surprised me...and we haven't, you know? We haven't tried that in a while so"... I said to her and I wasn't lying... I was a bit ashamed or embarrassed, but as she told me, she thinks its hot...

"Don't worry... Like I said, I don't mind at all when we do that, or when you do... I get so hot seeing you licking up your cum... Especially from my tits or my pussy... But I'm sorry if I caught you off guard, we've been getting kinda kinky lately, so I thought you'd like to try it again"...

"No, no baby, like I said, you just surprised me is all... I know I get shy about stuff like that, but I did like it... Like you said, I just need to get over myself... Will you be patient with me through all of this? This whatever it is were doing?"... I asked wanting her to understand that once I do conquer my fears, I am quite willing, and when it came to pleasing Veronica, I was always more than willing... Which I'm sure she already knew...

"Oh you're so sweet... Of course I'll be patient with you, and I want the same from you too... And remember no matter what happens, you and I are a team, we're a package deal... No matter what"... She said to me reassuring me and I did feel better, especially with her saying that at the end, that we were a package deal, a team...

Kissing some, we thought it was about time to turn in when over on the dresser, my phone went off saying I had a text message....

"Who's texting you at this time of night?" Veronica asked as we were just snuggling in with the lights off.

"I don't know but it could be important, hang on let me check"... I said back as I pulled myself out of our warm bed to get my phone. I leave it on the dresser because I'm a 'serial-snooze-alarmer' if you know what that means... So if I leave my phone across the room, and once I'm up... I'm more likely to stay up instead of hitting the snooze button 5 or 6 times... but anyway...