For Veronica's Sake Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It... It's from Reg?" I said to Veronica questioning the incoming text myself, wondering what he could want at nearly midnight on a Tuesday...

"What does he want? Is everything okay?"... She asked as I jumped back into bed and unlocked my phone.

"I don't know... Let's see what he has to say"... I said as I clicked on the bed side lamp and opened the text...

"Hey Dana... Sorry to hit you up now, I'm in Van' only 8pm here... But bro if Vee's cool send me her deets, I wanna hook us up in a group on Whats App so if we text 'n shit, we all see it" ...

"K, cool bro send her deets if she wanna 'n thks for pics of hot tub! Looks grt b back fri eve... Get beer! Bro-Reg"...

Looking to Veronica I shrugged asking... "Well? You wanna give me your 'deets' to send him? You cool with that?" I said asking as she sat up beside me in the bed looking surprised and a little flush...

"Are -- are you cool with it?"... She asked sounding a little unsure, or coy really, wondering how I felt. But I was okay with his idea of a group chat thing, I thought it was fair...

"Well, yeah I mean it sounds like he's thought about this, wanting all of us on the same page... I'd say that's pretty respectful and decent of him, so I'm good with it... but also"... I said to her, telling her I thought Reg's idea for a group-text-thing, was respectful but when I stopped at 'also'... Veronica looked at me asking... "Yeah? Also -- what?"

"I don't know, I was just thinking you might hold back if I'm in on it with you guys, or he might, or I don't know."... I started saying, hesitating while thinking and picturing them sending text without me involved...

"I just thought you might like to do that in private"... I went on, saying how I was feeling because when we were talking about all of this? I kind of thought this flirting thing would happen person... Like out at the hut tub, seeing her in a bathing suit or whatever....

I never thought of stuff like this... Like flirting via text and private messaging... All of this modern Tech stuff just never entered my mind...

"But won't that make you feel like I'd doing stuff behind your back?" She asked and I understood, but I still didn't see it that way, or not entirely...

"Well, no not really"... I began... "I know I trust you, and I also know you're not going to leave me for him, and it's just meant to be a little game away... Just something to boost you up and make you feel good... You know? Having a hot guy like Reg flirting with you? I mean that must be a real ego boost... No?"

Smiling at me for a second and saying nothing she reached over with a naughty grin on her face and grabbed my phone...

"Hey!"... I said to her as she snatched it from me and in a second she was writing back a reply, and doing so very quickly...

"There... I told him"... She said then as she finished writing, hitting send before dropping the phone back into my lap, leaving me scrambling for it and asking what she had written...

"Go ahead, read it... There's nothing to hide"... She answered, sounding a little defensive, but I knew she wasn't really annoyed.

Cautiously, I read what she'd typed out in such a hurry...

"HI Reg its Vee! You can have my number we don't need Whats App, but thanks for caring, that's really sweet"

She wrote and then adding her phone number after that she put...

"Can't wait till ur back... Hot tub is awesome! Thanks again!"

Adding her name "Vee" and then putting in one of those double heart emojis at the very end, I didn't see too much wrong with what she had said, but what did get me was how quickly she had agreed with me on the solo-text thing... Also, snatching the phone out of my hand?

It showed me she was into this, and I was seeing some of the 'shy-girl' routine as being a bit of an act, turning it up and down to suite her needs.

Sitting back and looking at each other, all I could say was "Wow! Looks like this just got real huh?"... with Veronica smiling, biting her lip and replying... "I guess so!"...

Kissing her for a few seconds we both turned to our own thoughts as we lay there, wrapped in each other's arm trying to fall asleep... Well, I know I was awake for a good long while thinking about things, trying to sort out just where, and how far we wanted this to go...

***

I tossed and turned that night, as did Veronica when she told me the next morning. We also found it a little odd that Reg hadn't replied to what she had written... I suppose we were expecting to hear her phone ping as we both lay awake in bed, continuing this journey making it all that much more real.

I think his not responding left Veronica feeling a little down, because she was quiet when I left the next morning. However by lunch time she sent me a text sounding all happy again, telling me he'd been in touch with her...

Unfortunately, I was unusually busy all day and couldn't get into it too much with her over a text convo' but once I was home, Veronica was all over me, wanting to tell me everything, showing me the Fakebook message Reg had sent, along with a friend request.

To be honest, my heart and my nerves were in no better shape the rest of the day, wondering and yes even worrying about what they were talking about and also, by this time I was a little foggy in remembering the details of what I had told Reg after having a pint too many...

"Okay, so tell me... What happened? He sent you a message instead?" I asked as I lit the BBQ to put on a couple of burgers for us out on the deck, with Veronica bring us a beer each, still smiling from ear to ear as she had been from the second I walked through the door...

"Yeah! I was surprised... So I accepted his request if that's okay?"... She asked and I had no problem, I mean hell, I was there when she used my phone to text back her number so, I was fine. She was just being good that way, making sure again, and I appreciated that big time...

"So... As you know, I felt a little down about him not texting me back last night, but he told me why"... She went on, sounding all happy and chipper...

"He said he knew it was late back here in the east, so he just saved my number and waited until morning, our time... But anyway I was feeling a bit down, so I was back in the shower and well, little-Reg was still stuck there and I started having a little fun and"...

She continued to tell me, but then with me looking at her and crooking my eyebrow at her suggestively, she stopped...

"What?"... She asked sounding shy and embarrassed, but I just shook my head, still smiling and saying to her "Nothing... I'm just happy to see you getting our monies worth with that toy 'little-Reg'... I'm starting to think it's the best 100-bucks I've ever spent!" I came back laughing and drinking my beer with her gasping and swatting my arm.

"Hey! You're the one who bought the thing...and for that amount of money, you're damn right I'm using it! Now can we please?"... She said back as we both broke up, with me then apologizing saying that I was just pleased to see her looking so happy as I kissed her and told her to go on...

"Okay, so this is a bit embarrassing, but while I was in the shower -- with little-Reg... I thought I heard my phone go off, and when I came out, sure enough, he messaged me! But it wasn't a text, it was on messenger in Fakebook and he sent me a request as well"... She began sounding excited and indeed happy.

"So? What did it say? Or can I read it? I mean, I said you guy should message in private, but if you're okay with it?"... I asked not really anticipating this type of exchange. But then she went a little shy, almost reluctant which made me think right away... He sent her dick-pics...

"He didn't send you dick-pics did he? I didn't think Reg would go there?"... I asked but Veronica was quick to correcting me...

"No! That's the weird part... He didn't! Here listen, I'll read the first part it's kinda long"... She said sitting up in her seat and opening her phone...

"Here listen... This what he said" She began...

"Hi Vee... First off I was surprised that Dana was cool with us sending private text but that's not to say I'm not happy! Lol"

"Listen baby, I just wanna say that after talking to Dana, and what he and I said the other night, I want you to know that all of this begins and ends with respect... From all sides... Okay?"...

Listening to Veronica reading out Reg's message, she stopped then looking to me, probably trying to gauge my reaction, but I was cool, even teasing and smiling when I said..."I'm okay... Keep going... 'Baby".... I said then winking at her and smiling, emphasizing him calling her 'baby'... and I swear... Seeing her blush and looking so turned on at the same time? It was so well worth it...

"But really"... I continued then reassuring her... "That is very cool of him to say, he is great guy but go on, you said it was long, so what else?... Keep reading"... I added then letting her know that what he had written so far was cool, but I did want to hear everything he had to say...

"I know... I melted when he said that, and sorry about the 'baby' thing but that REALLY got me going and that wasn't the only time either... Okay here, where was I? Oh yeah here... Listen"... She went on and it was easy to see how flustered this was making her...

"I was really glad to hear you enjoyed the night out and the dancing, sorry if I was too forward, I get that way with women sometimes, I like to take the lead and like I said to Dana, I won't lie 'cus I wanna be honest, but that night? If you weren't his girl? I was thinking we'd be doing a lot more than dancing by the end of the night, if you know what I mean?"...

"Wow! I'm surprised he said that!" I came out with, surprised indeed because that wasn't exactly how he said it to me at the bar that night...

"He did tell me that... But man, was he ever being nice with you... Because he told me he would have 'had' you that night... That's how he said it to me anyway... And also he told me how he had to hold himself back from grabbing your ass in that tight little dress"... I told her, letting her know more of what my conversation with him sounded like, and as well, making quote marks around saying he would have 'had' her to emphasis and be clear about how he'd phrased things with me.

I wasn't being accusatory, nasty or mean...Not in the least. But I could tell Veronica was a bit shocked, sat there looking at me. Yet she didn't look upset... No, not at all... In fact if anything, I'd say from the way she was blushing, she looked like she was hugely flattered...

"Okay, go on... What else did he say?"... I asked as Veronica snapped herself out of the thought-daze she was in and went back to reading the message on her phone...

"He kind of went back to talking about dancing and...and... Well here, you read it... Do you want another beer?"

Standing up and handing me her phone, and thinking she might be feeling a little vulnerable or like maybe she had crossed a line in the text exchange, but what ever it was, she didn't want to be the one reading out the next part...

"Uhh yeah sure, these burger's shouldn't be much longer, can you bring out the cheese and stuff with you?" I asked taking her phone seeing how she was acting all embarrassed. I figured I'd wait until she was inside before I sat and read the rest of what he had written...

Reading, Reg's message went on...

"Sorry this is turning out to be a long letter but I just need to be clear and I needed time to think, so that's why I didn't text you last night, and it's also why I'm writing here, it's just easier to say what I need to tell you if I write it down... I'm on my lap-top in Van' airport waiting for my flight"...

"I suppose Dana has told you about the Bahamas and some of the things I have experience. And well anyway, not to brag, but I enjoyed spending time with that couple once or twice a year, and to be honest... I'd love to do something like that again some time... But of course, let's just see where things go okay?"

"I don't want to add any pressure to you guys, remember, first and foremost I respect you both and I don't think I can say that enough... I just wanna be here to help if I can"...

Reading this part, I could almost feel, Reg's sincerity, I knew I could trust him, and his judgment in this. However, that's not to say he was 'all-gentlemen' in what he was saying... As I discovered, reading on...

"But if I can say Vee? Without sounding too forward? Dancing with you reminded me of that woman in the Bahamas, except you're way younger and much, prettier, and hotter too!... But also... You're like her because she also liked when I was leading, taking control and holding her close... It's okay though, I'm flattered you felt that way, it made me feel good, and as well"...

"I'm sorry but I can't let it go how Dana also said you liked what you could feel me under my pants... I'm greatly flattered for that, and I thank you for the compliment"

"Again baby... I'm just being honest. I don't know where you guys are in this, I'm sure you've probably been talking... But just to let you know I'm here as your friend and more, which is what I'm feeling with you two... Something more... As I said to Dana...You're like family to me"...

"Okay... I'll leave it at that, I'm sure you guys will talk more and don't sweat anything, just be yourself and since we have a new hot tub! Why don't you go out and treat yourself to a new swimsuit? Preferably a bikini 'cus damn Vee... I'd love to see more of you... (wink, wink)

See ya Friday! And tell Dana not to forget the beer! Reg xoxo"...

***

Veronica had come back before I'd finished reading, but seeing me with my head stuck in her phone, she let me go on, tending to the burgers while I finished, and when I did, all I could say was what Reg had...

"Damn Vee!"... I came out with as I handed back her phone, kind of stunned with everything and what Reg had said to her.... "Wow... That's some letter! I bet you've been reading it all day huh?" I asked her while feeling a little overwhelmed myself, not knowing right away what I should be saying to her...

"Yes! It has been driving me crazy! He text me after that too... I guess I should tell you"... She said to me and then added that he had text her after all.

"What did he say there?" I asked curious as ever...

"Not much"... She began but then looked away from me... Hesitant then, she continued... "He just sent it so we'd be in each other's contacts, but he also sent me a picture"... She told me and again I thought "Ah! Here's the dick pic!"... But no... I was wrong again...

Handing me back her phone she had it open to the text exchange and the pictures, which there were of two actually... One of just him smiling where under he wrote that it was for her to add into her contacts so his picture will come when he calls or text... I have one of her that comes up when Veronica calls me, so I understood that...

But then in the next photo... It wasn't a dick-pic but instead it was an ab-shot that he took while pulling up his shirt and showing of his mid-torso with his belly button in there and showing a thin line of fuzzy dark hairs running down and disappearing behind his belt line...

Most chicks don't dig dick-pics, and I never understood it either... I thought it was rather crass and creepy and like the guy was revealing himself as being a bit of a lout really... It showed no finesse, or classiness in the want of wooing and teasing a woman...

But I think I may be a bit biased on that issue... What with me not having something in my pants I'd be as proud to showing off as say, someone like Reg... But my crafty, smart friend, he knew better as well, sending instead a picture that Veronica told me was ten times sexier than seeing just the guys dick.

Under that one he did write something a little more daring, saying to her... "You can use this one however you like! And since we're fulfilling fantasy's? How about one of you maybe showing me a little cleavage to keep my imagination going?"

Reading what he wrote and amazed that this was actually happening. I asked her... "So? What did you send him back?"... and turning to me while taking the burgers off the BBQ she hesitated with a shy smile saying... "Scroll down and find out"... and doing just that, sticking my head back into her phone, I hadn't notice her reply further along and I was like...

"Whoa! Nice!"... I said aloud smiling and gawking at the photo she'd sent...

"This is from camping last year"... I added, recognizing the selfie she'd taken when we were camping, laying out in her black bikini, smiling and mugging for the camera with her big tits piled up in front of her and her sun glasses on.

I was fine her sending this one... I always liked the photo, it was sexy, taken from above so that her tits were right here, hardly held back in her black bikini bra... I knew Reg would like it as well, no doubt there...but what she said under it, that also caught my attention..

"Here you go! I hope you like this one! It's a year old but I promise I'll send you a new one once I take your advice and buy myself a new bikini! But in exchange you have to promise me you'll take me dancing again... and the sooner the better!" She said to him and then ended adding... "Vee xoxo" also including that same double-heart emoji at the very end.

But then lastly, as any guy would... Reg sent back one more message to tease Veronica, saying to her...

"Wow! Hot wife! Okay! It's a date... Dancing it is... Maybe we'll go out again next Saturday night? But until then, you only have 2 days to go get that new bikini! Oh and if I can say? Look for a white one, you looked dynamite in that dress!"... He said in his reply, and then ending he signed off typing with his name "Bro Reg" but then added a devil face emoji which I'm sure gave her a thrill to go along with everything else he'd already said.

"Wow! So you want him to take you dancing again huh? I wonder why? Well, at least he said all of us"... I said to her kidding still, but I could see she was feeling reserved in saying what she did, and in sending the photo of herself.

I could tell it might have shaken her some, now more so with her telling me about it all... So in seeing this... I changed my tack and stayed away from the whole bikini topic for now and went the direction I was pretty sure she wanted me to go...

Standing up I turned off the BBQ and taking the plate of burgers from her and setting them down I said to her..."Hey you come here"...and took her into my arms where we hugged for a good 20 seconds saying nothing before I let go and taking her hand I led her into the house saying to her... "Lets go up stairs baby, we can reheat the burgers later"... and smiling she giggled feeling better knowing I was on board, she squeezed my hand, willingly following me in...

Feeling quite turned on with all of this myself, but still knowing what Veronica needed just then, when we reached the top of the stairs and passing the bathroom I told her to wait as I stepped into the shower, where wrestling with that damned suction cup, I pried little-Reg down from the glass wall, looking up to see Veronica watching with that hot, shy look on her face, biting her lip and blushing...

***

Tossing the big cock down onto our bed, I attacked Veronica this time in a rare showing of my 'male-bravado' which was something I was never very good at... Unless it was a time like this where something else was in my head driving me, and this time it was my lust for my hot blond haired, big titted wife... As well as this fantasy we seemed to be slowly turning into some kind of reality...

"Mmmmph! Mmm... Of baby I couldn't love any more right now"... Veronica said to me as we managed to get all of our clothes off while still wresting on the bed, getting ourselves hotter and with her then grabbing the big dildo, she moved it up between us and telling me again how much she loved me but for now she wanted me to get her ready for Reg, but then also added in, asking me something else that sounded kinky, and I was all for it...