For Veronica's Sake Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooooh baby... Yes! Get me ready... Lick my pussy for me... Get me ready for Reg... Ooooh I wanna fuck that big cock sooo bad!"... She panted in a sexy whine as I soon found myself back in my favourite face first position, with my horny wife's pussy there and ready for me to feast upon, get her wet and yes -- get her ready for little-Reg... Who, oddly in times like these, he always seemed to lose the 'little' part of his name, with him instead becoming just 'Reg' while fucking her.

Licking her and feeling how wet she already was, I hardly knew why she needed me there at all really...but nevertheless... I wasn't one to miss out on eating her at any chance I could get, and as I was also learning, she liked it when I licked her clit while she was stuffed with that big imitation cock, so I stayed where I was...

"I love fucking this big thing on my own... But it's sooo much better with you here helping me... But today... After you get me nice and wet, I want you to put Reg in me, but I want us to cum at the same time as me okay? I want to include you and show you it's not always about me, this is for both of us Dana"... She explained to me while asking me to cum when she did... And hey! I had no problem with this at all, as I looked up to see and hear her, mewling and gurgling while mouthing and sucking the big latex sex toy and looking back at me...

"Mmmph... Ummm...Oh I love this toy! Here baby can you get him wet for me too?".. She asked after pulling the big thing from her mouth and handed it to me but then when I reached for the lube, Veronica looked me with a pouty fat bottom lip hanging out and took me a little off guard when she said...

"No baby, I want 'you' to get him wet for me, use your spit, I want you to be the one who made Reg's cock wet enough to fuck me"... She instructed, stopping and correcting me and leaving me looking up to her and not entirely sure...

Yet however, lost in the heat of the moment... I discovered without much fanfare... I was willing to go that far for her...

Settling myself back down on my front, I laid out my tongue and licked the long, thick latex cock shaft from it's base to it's big round head, then feeling a little rude while doing it, I spit on the cock's vein riddled shaft and used my hand to spread it out, making it look like I was giving the realistic looking dildo a hand job, feeling all of it's lump and ridges, it's shape and it's girth...

This wasn't something I was used to but, I was taking note of what I was doing, stoking the big cock. Feeling it's size and width in my hand, marvelling some with how powerful it felt, like a weapon almost, and it was certainly much more substantial, or 'lethal' than the much smaller gun that I was packing.

Slicking the big dong down before lining it up with Veronica's wet, parted love hole, I was about to put it in her, when suddenly she stopped me, commenting and saying how hot it looked when I licked the cock to get it wet for her...

"Ooooh baby that is so fucking hot... Do it again please? I loved seeing you do that, lick him for me again, and suck him if you want"... She said to me as I smiled back at her, thinking and then letting her know that it was probably her who wanted this more so than I did... But I was in for the eroticism and of course there was a huge, kink-filled element to it as well...

Or so I kept telling myself...

Hmmm? I think you'd like that more than me wouldn't you? Is that what you want baby? You liked seeing me do that for you?"... I teased and then with a shiver running out all over me, knowing what I was about to do, I let myself go a little, for my wife...

Smiling but then looking more serious, once again I licked the big cock from bottom to top before letting my eyes flick upwards to meet hers, where with a wink, I opened up and took the big pink-ish-red cock head into my lips, closing them over the big domed crown.

Knowing she had her eyes riveted on me, I worked my way down some before coming back up and off... and I have to say, the rush it gave me? Man-oh-man was it something else...

"Oooohh! Baby! That is soooo fucking hot! Oh my God yes! Suck it for me"... Veronica cooed and moaned as she stayed sat back in the bed, watching me as I sucked little-Reg for her, fingering and stoking her very wet sounding pussy.

I was putting on more of an act for her than anything because I knew this wasn't real... However I'd be lying if I didn't admit to feeling something, getting us both aroused as I sucked the big thing for a short time under the guise of getting it ready, getting it wet enough for her pussy...

"Oh Dana that was so fucking hot, put it in me now... I need to get fucked... I want to let Reg fuck me... I need his big cock so bad baby.... Uhhhh"...

Hearing her cry out after watching me suck the big rubbery cock, half getting it wet for her and half playing it up to make her hot, I'd never had this desire before, to do something like this and pretend or not, it did leave an impression on both of us.

One that was soon to recur and become more a part of what we were doing with this shared fantasy involving Reg and this great big dildo, and also... Not to mention the 'real-Reg' beginning to circle Veronica like a predator, picking up the scent of her vulnerability and her arousal as it hung in the air all around us...

"Uhhh... Oh I love this cock going in... There is nothing like it... Ohhh baby yes! Go slow, Reg is sooo much bigger, but... Oh fuuu-ck it does he feel good!"... She moaned as I worked the big cock's bulb of a head into her, twisting and pushing, coming off and going in again.

She was taking the big toy much more easily than she had first time when she said it hurt like hell, but she loved that feeling... Being cracked open by such a big cock after such a long time, only having me to barely penetrating her at best, let alone filling her and being able to make her cum.

Continuing with the big replica cock, soon enough I had most of the 8-inch fat thing inside of her, leaving just it's base, balls and the suction cup left outside, with Veronica arching her back and groaning out for me to really start fucking her...

"Yesss! Ohh... Yesss baby... Fuu-uuck meee! Oh take me Reg! Fuck me with that big cock! Fuck my pussy... Ohh! I want him to fuck me sooo baaa-aad"... She grunted out as she began thrashing under me, practically throwing herself into the big cock with every hard thrust I was giving her... Telling me she wants Reg to fuck her while telling me how much bigger little-Reg was than me, or that he's 'sooo-much-bigger' and also continuing to drop the 'little' part instead calling the sex toy 'Reg' like it was really him fucking her.

This didn't bother me either, I was well aware of what we we're doing, and any slips on her part, any inadvertent thing she may say while in the heat of it all, lost and near cumming on the big cock, I knew it was all part of the shared fantasy...

But still, the words and imagery were having a lasting effect on me, because I guess, like her I was stating to imagine the same thing, seeing and thinking of this as being the real Reg here with us... Fucking and taking my wife...

"Oh! Oh God... I'm close but I want you to cum too Dana, come up here let me suck you while Reg fucks me"... Veronica instructed then as I made my way up and onto my knees beside her where in another hungry, sex-filled moan from her, she had my very hard and yes, much smaller dick into her mouth, sending my head flying back in ecstasy...

Uhhh! Ohh baby... Oh fuck yes you're so good... Oh your mouth, I'm not gonna last!" I called out this time with Veronica taking over the duties of fucking herself, she was also up on one elbow sucking all of me, taking me to the back of her mouth while holding me at my base with my balls cradled in her hand, at first with her finger then, slipping lower, working her way back into me ass, where I groaned again and told her I was there, I couldn't hold on..

"Uhhh! Oh fuck yes! Oh I'm gonna fucking cum baby... Uhhh Oh that's so good"... I said to her like I was whining, yet not in complaint, but rather because I was about to have and earth-shattering orgasm...

"Mmm yes... Cum for me baby...Come here, come down her, cum on my pussy baby! Ooooh yes that's where I want it... Cum on me while Reg is fucking meeee"... She groaned out this time sounding the same as me like she was in pain, and she was in pain, but for her, it was the good kind.

Doing as she asked and moving myself lower, I was too caught up in my own impending orgasm as I quickly wanked my dick in a fury, taking the stiff little thing up in my two fingers and jerking myself really hard, where again, it wasn't long before my jaw was held open and with a pained look of wanting on my face, I felt myself go tense and stopped wanking as my balls erupted, cumming in a fountain that splashed out across her mons and lower stomach in my first hard spasm...

"Unnnggg!"... I cried out with Veronica taking my hand then and aiming me, pointing my spurting cock lower, my watery second shot, leaving a cloudy white trail puddling and pooling atop her stretched out pussy and distended lips, coating both her and little-Reg with my cum.

"Ohhhh Fuck yesss... I'm gonna cum too! Oh fuck Dana... Lick me lick my clit! Oh help me baby I wanna cuuuum with you sooo bad!" She called out again as my dick pumped out it's last in two more weak pulses as Veronica then had me by the arm, pulling me down to her while guiding and directing me back to her cum wet, cock-filled pussy...

Ooooh yes! Lick me, taste it baby, taste his cum inside me! Ohhh yes lick us both! Ohh it's sooo fucking sexy when you do that!" Veronica squealed, cumming hard as she all but pushed my face into her cum slick vulva, her landing strip, sticky and matted, feeling wet on my lips...

"Unnnggg! Oh yes! I'm cumming... Oh suck him for me again, do it baby, suck him while I'm c-cumming"... She cried out as I did what she wanted then, I licked at her, tasting my own cum and licking it from her body before I gave into her wishes moving lower to lick along the cocks cum slick shaft...

Yet with it covered in my own cum, the sight was almost too much for Veronica who was rubbing out a second hard orgasm with her fingers, circling her clit and rotating her hips as she watched me lick, suck and clean the dark flesh-toned latex cock still residing half way inside her.

Finished and panting, gasping for air, I moved up and fell back down beside Veronica, I was spent, she was spent, and we were both out of breath, covered in sweat after this pre-dinner romp brought on by the seductive emails and text exchange she'd had with the real Reg earlier in the day.

I wasn't confused or left 'wondering' after doing those things for her... Sucking the big dildo and then licking my cum from her and the fake cock... Yet from where I was seeing things at the moment, I loved my wife and doing that for her, we just experienced something together that she found incredibly arousing, and to me, that was what mattered most....

Veronica's getting off and being happy, without me thinking too much or laying down any unnecessary guilt trips about what we were doing... As much as I could, I wanted to concentrate my efforts on her... That's what I cared about more than anything else...

***

With both of us laying there in heap, half twisted together, heaving and out of breath... Oddly, I also found myself becoming quite hungry and really wanting one of those burgers...

"Wow! Well I guess that was a shrinks dream huh?" I said to her kidding about my sucking the dildo that had just been inside of my wife, and not to mention it being splattered with my own cum...

The implications were surely there, but with Veronica giggling beside me and asking if I was okay with everything... I was glad to see her laughing and not taking all of this too seriously either.

Which was what I was trying to do as well, just have fun and try not to worry so much. However, I will admit, it wasn't always easy to do in times like these, especially 'after'...

But it was important to keep that humour alive within our intimacy as a loving married couple... We were a team and there was no 'I' or 'me'... When it came down to it, it was just 'us'...

"Yeah I'm great baby, thank you... I haven't cum like that in a long time, that was so intense!"... I said to her she asked me one last time abut the whole thing...

"And the whole cum thing and cleaning 'him' up?".. She mentioned, putting emphasis on 'him'... But again I was trying to be cool about everything, not getting too hung up...

"No baby like I said... I like getting you off any way I can... I'm not worried about stuff like that... This isn't real, but for God's sake though, don't say anything to Reg... And especially that nosy sister of yours!"... I answered with Veronica laughing again, reassuring me that she would stay quiet.

She understood where my head was at, this was intimate stuff between us alone, and I knew she would keep it that way... Or I hoped she would... But still, I did feel like I should say it, just to be sure...

"You know I don't mind doing that"... I said to her... "Tasting my self, and I know you like it when I do, but aside form eating you baby...and 'me'... I'm still kinda hungry"... I said then, helping her up off the bed, smiling and asking...

"Did you want one of those burgers now? I'm starved"...

Continued...