For Veronica's Sake Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But that didn't really jibe with me, because my up bringing was middle class, Mom, Dad and me... Sure, I don't have any siblings, but I didn't see myself as what I was reading, about how some guys develop this fetish because of their overbearing female custodians... That wasn't really my case.

Mind you, I was sort of a sensitive kid growing up, which the articles also mentioned... I wasn't very big, and I didn't like playing sports much, but that doesn't mean I didn't like sports... No, I played as kid, baseball and some football in school, even though we are more of a Hockey culture up here in the 'Great White North'...

Even though I may have been small, I was always picked for teams because I was fast, and I could catch a ball while running... But I hated football, because once I had the ball, making a touchdown, running out of bounds or whatever... I knew I was still going to get creamed by the defence goons just out to hurt people... I hated those assholes...

Anyway... After searching for a while longer, I wasn't getting much further ahead, so I packed it in and checking on my floors, where I was glad to see they were indeed dry enough for me to close up the house and flip the laundry...

Doing this, and with Veronica's load of whites folded and in the basket, I thought I'd better put it all away for her... But also, If I put it all away, she wouldn't notice a pair of her white panties missing... The ones I was currently wearing...

With the back door all locked up, I chose to leave the front door open and unlocked, knowing where we lived about the only person you'd find sneaking around was me earlier, or maybe the odd raccoon, but with everything else put away and with the lights off, I looked at my phone one last time seeing it was 12:49am and still no messages -- which I tried not beat myself up about, worrying for no real reason, but still I was tired, but I knew that I'd never sleep...

In bed and closing my eyes, I sort of picked up where I'd left off out in the hot tub, where I was seeing the two of them, Veronica and Reg, in the VIP room with her sitting in his lap or very close, their arms wrapped around each other, tongues wrestling and locked in a heavy make-out session...

"Mmmph"... I sighed reaching down and touching my rapidly stiffening member still nestled in the satiny material of Veronica's panties...

I'd been staving off this moment all night, getting close out in the hot tub, but otherwise I was able to keep myself in check... Until now, when I figured if I was going to get any rest, having a wank and cumming has always been a great sleeping pill for me...

So with nothing left in me I gave in and again, loving the feeling of the panties touching me surrounding my hard dick and hairless balls, I let my vision drift back, but I was no longer seeing them in the night club... No, by now, we'd moved on... It was late and I imagined they were in the Uber, coming home.

For whatever reason, and most likely, it was the late hour, but I could see them in the back of the big black Mercedes with Reg flipping the driver an extra $50 to keep his eyes on the road and not on the mirror, as the two of them started kissing again... Yet no longer being in such a public setting, they were taking things much farther...

"Oh Reg... It's... It's so big"... I heard Veronica say in my head as they kissed and groped each other with her reaching into his open trouser fronts, her hand grabbing his big, thick cock and taking it out...

"You know you want it Vee... Go ahead, suck it... Dana won't mind"... Reg said back to her in this fantasy I was creating in my head, and hearing him say that, or my mind making him say it, 'Dana won't mind'... It had me groaning out.

Grabbing harder at my panty covered erection while throwing my hips and ass up off the bed, I stroked myself through the panties as I fell back again with another grunt, letting the fantasy play out in my head...

"I know... I love Dana, but oh God, I can't resist... I want your big cock so bad"... She said to him as my visions continued with the two of them ridding in the back of the Uber, where Veronica giving in to her wants, she opened her mouth with her lips closing over his crowning head as she moaned again, loving the feel and taste of his hard cock filling her mouth and taking over her senses...

Yet as it turned out, that moaning into the dark... It was me in our empty bedroom, picturing Veronica slipping down to the floor in the back of the plush, expensive Uber car, so brazenly sucking Reg's big, circumcised cock...

"Uhhh... I groaned along with her in my head, seeing her there, bobbing up and down on his thick, rigid shaft... Gurgling and moaning, getting him wet with her spit and taking more of him with each downward dive, stroking the rest of him with her hand while looking up him...

I could see and even feel the lust and want in her eyes, seeing her submit to him as she had wanted, acting it out in our shared fantasies...

"Yeah that's it Vee, suck that cock... The cock that's much bigger than Dana's... Isn't it Vee? Say it... Tell me how much bigger I am than you husbands puny little thing"...

Of course, that was me, making Reg say these things to her, my mind clouded in the dirtiness, the humiliation...

My sex filled visions, were taking this even further into my own perversions... Wanting to be singled out, taken down because of my meagre, small dick... It was perverse and left me shivering inside, revelling in the anguish, and the pain of being compared... Telling me my dick is the smallest of all her boyfriends... It drove me wild with a pathetic lust of my own, it was something I could never clearly describe, not even to myself...

Groaning and sighing in letting myself go there, I could also hear Veronica defending me, sticking up for me as this self defence mechanism clicked on in my brain, adding this narrative helped me cope, hearing her say in my head...

"Yes Reg... Oh my God you're soooo much bigger than Dana... But I love him, and he licks my pussy sooo good, I don't care if he's small... That's why he's letting me have you... So I can have a big cock again, he's so special"...

That last part, about me letting her have him, letting her fuck Reg, that part hadn't been talked about as openly as the rest of this... But sure, who were we kidding if we didn't see this coming? And of course I was right to fantasize about it as well...

It was inevitable... And for that moment my imagination and my brain were making it happen... My fantasy was taking over and deciding for me that I did want Reg to fuck Veronica...and to prove it, the idea and the thought were too much for me... It was all so heady and erotic, I lost it then... I couldn't hang on...

"Uhhh! Oh fuck... Uhh! Oh shit... Uhhh"... I groaned out as my balls contracted and my body went stiff, my stomach muscles pulling tight in spasm, clenched up as my balls began to erupt and spew out my cum, flooding and filling the front of Veronica's panties, soaking and seeping through the satiny white material...

Still grunting and breathing heavy, flat out on my back with the covers kicked off and the contractions beginning to subside... The inescapable guilt was there in a second, hitting me like a frying pan, right in the face...

In the blink of an eye I went from rapture to torture... Feeling guilty and feeling awful, laying back with the orgasm over and with my pulse racing, all I could think about now was getting cleaned up and hiding my shameful crime...

Call it 'Cummer's remorse' or whatever... But sometimes after I cum, usually when I'm alone and fantasizing about stuff outside the norm, such as this...Picturing and drawing a scenario involving Veronica and Reg having sex, the second it's over, like right away, the guilt hits me...

As soon as I'd calmed down a little, I was up off the bed and into the bathroom where, feeling shitty about myself and like a total perv, I had Veronica's panties off and under the running hot water, rinsing out my sins with a few squirts of hand soap and a bit of careful rubbing...

Looking to myself in the mirror, I shook my head and wondered again just what the hell we were doing...Or what I was doing...

Thinking that although my fantasy had gone the extra mile to include Veronica sucking Reg's cock in the back of the Uber... Yet in real life, for all I knew? All was not completely lost, so far everything I was envisioning... It was all left to my imagination... So far as I knew...

***

Slipping my robe back on me, and with Veronica's clean, but wet panties in my hand, I went downstairs adding them to the still running dryer, then back in bed, and in a pair of my own boxer briefs this time... I looked to the clock and noticed that only twenty minutes had passed since I'd closed my eyes and let my imagination get away from me...

I remember thinking... "Hmmph... I cant' even last more than ten minutes on my own, let alone with Vee"...

Closing my eyes I was tired now, and feeling myself starting to fade, I felt somewhat better again knowing that I'd made it this far into the night...

Sure, I'd learned a few things along the way, with one being that I kind of liked wearing panties, and two, which was the big one... Deciding that I did want something more to happen between Veronica and Reg...

Yet with it pushing nearly 1:30am, and still no sign or text from either of them... For all I knew? It might have already happened...

Continued...