For Veronica's Sake Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm! That sounds like fun... Pity Reg won't be there, maybe we can consider it practice for Thursday night?"... She came back asking and giving me her own look, batting her eyelashes at me while biting her lip.

Laughing nervously at the thought, remembering that this was real and that on Thursday night 'something' was going to happen, I shook my head as we left the mall, replying... "Yeah, I think we can pretend about something like that"...while trying to hide the tremor in my voice.

***

Several hours later I was up stairs changing for the hot tub, but once I'd managed to wiggle myself into the tiny bikini bottoms Veronica had all but coerced me into wearing, I was soon to discover a slight problem...

"Hmmm?"... I said looking into the long mirror in our bedroom...

"What's the matter?"... Veronica asked...

"Oh its nothing really, but I'm starting to wonder if shouldn't have taken your advice in the bikini store and tried these on, they're kinda small, don't you think?"... I asked while still looking at myself in the mirror, twisting, turning. looking front to back.

"Let me see baby?"... Veronica said to coming up behind me, slipping her arms around my waist...

"Oooh! They are a bit tight, but I love how they grab your cute little ass, and look how smooth you look in front? Mmm... They feels sexy!" She added then leaning her head over my shoulder as her hands and fingers ran all over the fuchsia-white tie-died bikini bottoms...

I loved the attention, feeling her behind me, but she was pointing out the thing I was most concerned with...and that was how the tight material felt being cut to suit a woman's body, not a man's, if you know what I mean? Everything was compressed up front without much give leaving my already meagre package looking flat and like I didn't have anything at all...

"That's what I mean!" I said back voicing my concern... "We both know I'm not big, but geeze Vee! This looks like I don't have anything at all... I might as well be your girlfriend Thursday night"... I said to her but then stopping I didn't realize how that sounded out loud.

Veronica was quiet for a second, staying behind me with her arms around my waist where then in low voice she asked... "Well? What's wrong with that?" but I didn't understand what she was saying, and it was me who stayed quiet for a moment this time, thinking...

"Is... Is that how you see me Vee?"... I asked quietly with my head in a spin, I didn't know where this was going, or what she was really talking about...

"No baby, of course not... It's just... Well... It's just for this one time... But you know? Since we're thinking of doing this, of letting something happen with Reg?... Why...why don't we play it that way with you? Where you know? Your little guy... He doesn't matter so much, and he isn't the one we want to be paying attention to"... She said to me sounding rather frank and to the point, saying or indicating that it won't matter if I have dick come Thursday night... Not even a small one...

But then, feeling she needed to convince me further, she went on, adding a new element, or way of looking at this, and I was a little shocked, but as I quaked in her arms... I found myself going along with what she was asking me...

"I love that you're going to wear this darling little bikini for me... It looks so pretty and cute on you, with its beautiful colours... I was so proud of you and so, so happy when you came back with this one... It's so snug and tight, I love it... Keeping your little guy all safe and hidden"... She cooed, tickling me through the tight, stretched bottoms, wooing me further as my dick struggled, the poor thing, trapped in the tight bikini bottoms, held back and with hardly any room to grow...

"With you like this baby... You... or we... We can pretend... We can let you be more like...like you asked... and yes... Yes baby, I want you to be more like a girlfriend that night... You can do that for me on Thursday can't you?"... She asked, making her suggestion with a bit of a tremor in her own voice...and to be honest, I felt the same...

Feeling that shame filled ripple of excitement coursing through me, my head was left swimming again... I knew what she wanted...and I also knew that it wasn't easy for her to say, and as crazy as it all seemed, with me feeling right about where she was on this... I said it for her...

"And Reg...He can be your boyfriend?"... I add then in a quieter voice, finishing her thought for her but saying it as a question...

Veronica then, saying nothing but smiling she had me turning in place to facing her and putting her two hands to my blushing cheeks and with my eyes filled with tears, I knew why I was becoming emotional...

This was an intimate time for the two of us, but saying that to her, agreeing with her and saying that Reg would be acting like her boyfriend, in one way it was like a punch in the chest, a complete ego killer...

But still, on the other hand, and with how we had been orienting ourselves, and our lives with these decisions we'd been making?... Albeit, in this strange most surreal way? To me...and Veronica... This... This whatever it was... It was starting to feel right...

As we stood there in each others' arms, I felt this incredible wave of love for her washing over me, I was in tears by now and shaking with Veronica taking my face in her hands and nodding yes, she wanted Reg to be her 'boyfriend' that night...

Hushing me softly and kissing my wet cheeks so lovingly, agreeing, she was letting me know this was how she wanted things between us that coming Thursday night, where we would once again be joining Reg out in the hot tub...

"So... So you want me to kind if take a back seat? That will be another way to show him don't you think?" I asked believing that if I did step back earlier on, and along with my bathing suit, I mean how could he miss the signals?

"Umm Humm"... Veronica answered in an up-beat sounding hum while looking into my eyes, but I could tell she was thinking of something else, which as I was learning lately, this wasn't always such a good thing...

"That gives me an idea"... She chirped, taking me by the shoulders... "You can say no if you want, but for now, here sit, I want to try something with you"...

Sitting me down on the bed, I watched curiously as she rushed into the bathroom and came back a second later holding what I recognized as being her little beige coloured folding make-up bag...

"Hey? What are you doing with that?"... I asked as she came as me, grinning from ear to ear while plunking herself down on the bed beside me.

"I think it's time Dana... Time for you to wake-up... To make-up!"... She said to me, rhyming her words, beaming and smiling, first holding up her make-up bag and then pulling out her hairbrush...

"Here, sit up, let me comb your hair out of the way... It's getting long, but it looks nice like this" She added, but I wasn't concerned about my hair length. I wanted to know what her end game was with the make-up.

"I don't know Vee, I'm not so sure this is a good idea"... I complained but I wasn't putting up too much of a fight, letting her have her way, as usual...

"But I guess I'll let you have your fun for tonight, but that's it! Okay?"... I stated, asking, but giving in to her all the same, and remembering that I could say no on the night... Plus I could see how hyped up she was at that moment, so I let her go with it...

"Don't worry, I'm not going make you look like some painted whore... I just want to darken your eyes a little with some mascara, trust me, Reg won't even notice"... She reassured me but then I thought to ask... "Well, if he won't notice Vee, why are you putting make-up on me?"

Smiling she stopped and looked at me after putting a hair-comb on me, the kind girls use to hold back their hair as she said to me with a big smile... "Because I'll notice... That's why"...

"But you know what I mean Dana? It will lend to the whole theme we want to present to Reg, where I'm... Well, where I'm available I guess you could say, and you'll be there as well... But like we said, you can be my sweet little girly friend, there to hold my hand and support me"...

Sitting still for her, she held my jaw and had me looking up as she brushed my eyelashes with the mascara while once again I thought of how I get myself into these thing...

How I just can't seem to say no when it comes to my little 'hot-wife'... Even sitting there in my bikini bottoms and letting her put mascara on me...

"There! Oh-Wow! Do you ever look good! Here baby, on second thought, slip into your new robe and get out of your bikini, you look hot like this and a wanna see you in panties!" She said, finished with my eyes and handing me the silky dressing robe she'd bought for me in Victoria's Secret...

"So does this mean we're not going out to the hot tub?" I asked thinking this was probably going to turn into some hot and heavy bedroom action...

"Well that depends on you baby... Did you wanna stay in and maybe play a little more?" She asked, and blushing reluctantly, but still quite turned on, I was willing to see what she had in mind...

"Well... Umm... I mean we're here right? And well, if we go in the hot tub my eyes will be a mess won't they? So, umm, I -- I don't mind staying in...f-for a while longer"... I said to her muttering and stuttering my way through, but judging by the smile on her face, as always, Veronica could see right through me.

However, as much as I did like playing like this, finding more of this 'feminine' side all of us guys are supposed to have, with mine being all that more apparent... That familiar wall of resistance was suddenly there, keeping me back in the beginning, making me climb over again and again...

"Oh you're so easy Dana... And no, you're mascara is waterproof but that's okay, I'd rather stay in and have some fun like this, here let me help you get undressed, if were going to stay in, lets have a bath together instead... We can make sure we're both smooth and squeaky-clean for Thursday"... Veronica added then, agreeing with me but also sounding like I was about to be 'femmed-up' even more...

***

And as it turned out, it was as I suspected... Yet what I didn't know was what else Veronica had in mind, and after shaving her legs for her, which was the only part of her she would let me do, she went over me completely, front to back, once more paying more special attention to my ass...

Hey! Watch those fingers baby! And be careful with that razor... You know it's not very fair that you get to shave me everywhere, but I only get to do your legs"... I said to her, only mildly complaining as she had her two finger tips pressing into my soaped up puckered little butthole while running her razor all around my rim, making sure I didn't have a stray hair anywhere on my body, even having me lift my arms for her to do my pits again...

"Oh stop complaining... You love it when I finger your cute little ass, just as much as I like doing it... Now come on, lets rinse off, you're all finished baby, clean as a whistle!"... She said then, giving my ass a smack and making me call out... "Hey! Owww! That hurts" I complained as I rose up from my knees where she had me half hanging over the bath so she could get to me from behind.

Towel dried and back in the bedroom, I was doing all I could to hide my excitement, but even for a little guy, being naked and hairless, that wasn't an easy thing to do...

"Hmmm! Well look at you... I think someone likes his new panties and robe... It's just too bad they weren't a little tighter like your bikini bottoms, I loved how smooth they made you look in front, but oh well, that's for Thursday night"... Veronica said to me once I had the two items on, first was one of the white pairs of panties she and I had picked out, and if I thought her other pair were soft and silky? Oh my God these felt ten times nicer, and so was the robe, with the hem line so short it hardly covered my ass...

But again, like the small, full panel satin panties, how the feminine looking, wide sleeved dressing robe felt on my skin, it too was nothing short of magical... I mean it's no wonder I was rock hard... Who wouldn't be encased in such fine things, satin's and lace trimmings?

"They... They do feel really nice, but I feel awful, wondering why this turns me on so much... I don't know sometimes... You're sure you don't think less of me right?"... I asked needing more of her constant reassurance and feeling that aroused, angst filled knot in my stomach, twisting me and tearing me apart and leaving me horny but still, not knowing why...

"Oh Dana how many times do I have to tell you? I think you look amazing, and if you put these on for me, I know for a fact that we're gonna fuck, and you're gonna cum so good... You'll be begging me to stop"... She said to me first, giving me shit but then, tossing me what I thought were white stocking, I almost balked until I felt them and realized they were actually socks...

"You want me to wear these socks?" I asked holding up the long white pair, that yeah they were a bit long, but I didn't think anything of it... Not until Veronica told me what kind of socks they were...

"Oh these aren't just any socks baby, put them on, you'll see!"... She chirped then as she stepped out, going where, I wasn't sure...

Yet in the meantime, putting on first one and then the other of these long white socks, I was soon to discover what she had meant... She was right, these weren't just any old pair of gym socks...

No... They were girls, stretchy long knee socks that once I had them pulled up as far as they would go, the tops were sitting just above my kneecaps and looking as I stood, I thought if these weren't stocking? They were the next best thing...

However, seeing Veronica coming back in and also noticing she had something wrapped up in a big towel, the knees socks that looked suspiciously like stocking? They were soon to be the least of my worries...

"Oh God! Can you get any better looking? Those socks make you look so fucking hot... Come here you, I think it's time my new girlfriend and I made out!"... She said to me after looking at me standing beside our bed, half twisted away from her while checking myself out in the long floor mirror.

Surprising me then, and from the way she near tackled me like a line-backer blind-siding a tight end... I think she liked what she was seeing...

"Ummph!"... I grunted in surprise as she had me down on the bed, laying on top of me with her tongue down my throat, making out with me and running her hands through my hair, pulling me to her, kissing me so hard, and so fast I hardly had time to breath...

"Uhh! Oh Vee! Take it easy baby or this will be over before it gets started!"... I said to her trying to wrestle myself out from under her.

She had me so wound up already, and with these super silky panties on me, I was liable to go off at any second...

"Okay... Sorry, I'm just so fucking turned on seeing you like this... Here look baby... Look who's come to see us!"... Veronica said then after letting me go, and rolling to her side where she sat up cross legged on the bed, unrolling her towel, she showed me just 'who' she meant was here to see us...

And of course it was little-Reg... Our large, and not-so-little... 8-inch light black coloured, and very life-like looking dildo, and that wasn't all... No, for some reason to go along with little-Reg, this evening Veronica had included her small slim-line vibrator and as well, the tube of Astroglide...

"Umm-Hmm! I can see that! And his two friends have come to play as well have they?"... I asked thinking I knew where, or what her intentions for her small pink vibrator were, once I'd noticed the tube of lubricant to go along with it...

"Maybe! Now come here, lie back with me, I want us to pretend it's Thursday night"... She replied giggling and crinkling her nose at me as the two of us lay on our backs with Veronica holding the big rubbery, thick dildo up in front of us...

"Is little-Reg anything like... Well, is it 'life-like' at all? Compared to who it's named after?"... I asked as she held the big heavy wobbling toy aloft between us...

"I think the real Reg is a bit bigger...and a little thicker too... Do you wanna watch me kiss him baby? Do you want to ask me if he liked me going down on him in the back of the car?"... Veronica asked then, going into a teasing routine, her voice becoming much softer sounding sexier, and not waiting for me to answer, I watched as she closed her eyes while pressing her lips to the side of the latex cock, kissing it and pretending it was Reg in the back of the Uber on their way home from their date...

"Mmmmph... Oh baby he's so big... There was no way I could take him all like I can with you... Not at first, but I wanted to... Oh I want him sooo bad baby"... She moaned out to me then as she licked at and sucked the dildos' big round head...

"Yes he is big, but it's such a turn on watching you do that, sucking a dick so much bigger than mine, and I think I see what you mean on Thursday, with me in those bikini bottoms, because my little guy could never compete could he?"... I asked letting her know I understood what she meant by me not having a dick while the three of us are together.

Watching her suck the big latex cock, I craned my neck over and kissed her cheek as I nestled myself in closer to her with my head laying against hers seeing her lips closing around the big thing. It was erotic to watch this close, I felt like I was a part of her...

"God I love watching you do that, it so big baby, and nothing like me at all... That's a what a 'real' cock should look like"... I commented, putting myself down again as Veronica could hear me and moaning, she turned into me into me, taking little-Reg out of her mouth and reaching out to kissing me on the lips.

"It's wonderful...and I can't wait to do it again for real... Here, kiss him baby, kiss Reg's cock for me... It's okay, you know how much it turns me on... Tell me you want to suck him baby...It's okay if you want to, I know what you like"... She said then, telling me that she knows what I like as she had the big rubber cock head pressed to both our lips I whispered back...

"Can I suck him? C-can I get him wet for you? For your pussy?"... I said to her, playing her game with my body and voice starting to trembling... But also, I knew I wanted to do it as well...

"Mmmm! Yes... Oh baby yes, I love seeing you do that... Open baby, open for him, suck his cock for me"... She said back this time, egging me on and holding the thick shafted cock up by it's balls, holding it up above me, making me reach for it, stretching my neck where it was me this time, parting my lips to take in the pink coloured penis head...

"Ummph Umm"... I moaned back as she held it there as I was began sucking the thing with less fear, getting over myself. I was climbing over my imaginary wall with Veronica cheering me on, getting into this more, she soon had us turning to "Do it right" as she said...

"Here baby lets do it like this, I'll hold it here, and you pretend your sucking him for real" she chirped sounding excited as she had me rolled over and kneeling between her legs while holding her life-like dildo at her mid section, keeping it pressed to her centre, she was pretending to be the one with a cock... A big, thick cock...

"Oh yesss... Dana suck him for me... Mmmm... That looks so hot... Keep going, get him wet for me... He's sooo big, this cock of his it's going to stretch me baby, and you're little guy... Well he just won't do it for me anymore, I think I'll be spoiled for big cock"... She said to me, upping her tease factor while I knelt sucking the big pretend thing, feeling my own much smaller dick struggling in my satin panties, stiff and dripping, leaving more of my now familiar wet spots...