For Veronica's Sake Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohh yesss baby... I want Reg to fuck you baby.. He's sooo big, you're going love fucking him, I can't wait to see you take such a big cock... I just want us to be happy baby"... I said to her coming off the big fake cock as she held it there, looking down at me smiling and loving how much I was getting into this with her, my lips and chin wet with my own cock sucking saliva...

"Oh I am happy baby, you make me sooo fucking happy... I want you to feel it too baby, I want to share him with you, come lay back with me, I want this to be about you tonight... I'll get mine on Thursday, I'm sure... Now lay back, let's get these cute panties off you, I wanna play with that gorgeous ass of yours"...

Turning me again, Veronica had me laying back with her and peeling off the panties giving my very still little guy some much needed air and room to grow as Veronica, picking up her slim-line vibrator and the tube of Astroglide, she had me filled with wanting shivers, seeing and knowing what she was going to do...

"Oooh!" It looks like your little guy likes this huh?... You like stuff like this don't you baby? How we play sometimes?"... She asked while having me draw my knees up and apart with my feet flat on the bed, allowing her to drop her lube coated fingers down under me, smearing and rubbing the slipper cold gel all over my twitching, excited little butthole.

"Y-yesss... Oooh... I do like when you play with my ass, it feels so good, but I still need to know baby are you... Are you okay that I like this? I know I worry too much, but I have to know... Ohh!... Please, tell me I'm okay?"... I asked sounding like I was near begging as she worked a second finger into me, moved up onto her own knees and centring herself between my legs while fingering my ass...

"Oh God... Yes... I looove this baby... I love it all... You in panties and make-up with me fucking this gorgeous little ass of yours! Here turn over, get on your knees for me baby, I'm gonna show you just how much I fucking love this!"...

"Uhhh! Oooh!"... I moaned louder now as she had me up on my all fours on the bed, replacing her fingers with her vibe, sitting up on her knees behind me, holding my cheeks open with one hand and slowly pushing the slim, pink vibrator into me, making me gasp outward...

"Ahh... Ahhh!" I sighed, feeling myself being penetrated...

"Your ass takes this soooo nice Dana... Oooh yes that looks so amazing! You have no idea baby...and yes, this is MORE than okay with me... Don't you worry your pretty little head about anything"... She went on, slowly fucking the tapered sex toy in and out of my ass, gradually picking up in speed, fucking me harder, and damn... Did I ever get into it with her...

"Uh! Uh"... I grunted each time she would push the 6-inch vibe into me, loving how it felt, not just in my body, but also what it was doing to my mind...

With my eyes closed and beginning to match her thrusts, I was soon fucking myself back onto the vibrator as she had it moving in and out of me. Sometimes taking it out completely, then making me feel it going in all over again, prying me open anew, it was exquisite...

With Veronica, behind me and feeling me move, beginning to fuck myself on her toy, this seemed to set her off, turning her into someone else... She became this sex crazed woman full of dirty thoughts and ideas that were out there and far beyond what I imagined she'd ever be like...

"Oh fuck yes Dana! Fuck yourself baby... Mmm... Oh that looks so fucking amazing... You love it don't you baby? Are you turning into my shy little ass slut? Umm Humm! You can't fool me sweetie I know you too well... I know what my baby wants, and I'm going to give it to you! Put your head down, I'm going to fuck you sooo good"... She bayed at me not really yelling, but she was teasing me to new limits, calling me her ass-slut... Fuck! It gave me shivers all over...

I was trembling hard as I followed her instructions, doing as I was asked, laying my head down on my arms in front of me, raising my ass way up high, my cheeks stretching open in my prone position, parting on their own, giving Veronica complete access to all of me...

"Uhhh... Oh God Vee... What's happening to meeee? Ohh I want it Yes! Fuck me baby, put that cock in me.... Ohhh I want to feel it"... I groaned not really thinking, calling her vibrator a 'cock' but Veronica, she heard it differently...

"Mmmm... Yes! You want Reg baby? Do you want Reg to fuck your pretty little ass?"... She teased, asking and thinking I was saying I wanted the big dildo, that I wanted her to fuck me with little-Reg her big... Very big 8-inch latex replica...

"Uhhh Oh I don't know Vee it.. it's too big... I know it will hurt too much but -Ohh! this feel sooo good... Will you touch me? Touch my balls and my dick... Ohhh I wanna cum while you're fucking meee"... I said to her in a moan as she held the smaller vibe in my ass, wanting her to get me off like this, squeezing and feeling my soft little dick and my balls while fucking her toy in and out of my lubed up, slippery hole.

Sighing then I felt Veronica slipping the small toy out of my ass, but keeping my head down I pined, swaying my hips missing that feeling of being penetrated, wondering what she was doing, where she had gone...

"Wh-what are you dong baby? Don't you want to play like this anymore?"... I asked pining, but then feeling something cold and slick touching my inner thigh, I popped my head up to look back, wondering what she was doing...

"Just relax, put your head down, and yes, you're right... This may hurt a little but, I want you to try it for me okay? And if it's too much... I'll go slower"... She told me, letting me know that she was going to try and stuff that huge rubber cock up my ass, and looking back I watched her lining up the big, round head, seeing it wrapped in a condom and smeared with the clear gel lubricant, and by this point, lost in my arousal, I was more or less powerless to resist her or put up any kind of fight...

My dirty wants and missing the feeling of having something in me were driving me as I bit my lip and moaned back at her, telling her to go ahead, but as well, I begged her to go easy...

"Oh God baby, please... That thing is gonna kill me, so please! Go slow!" I said to her with my voice strained and putting my head back down atop my folded arms while squeezing my eyes shut, readying myself as best I could...

Veronica then, agreeing and telling me she would give me all the time I'd need to adjust, telling me to help her, wanting me to reach back and hold myself open.... "I will baby, I'll be as gentle as a lamb, but you have to help me, reach back... Hold yourself open for me... Ohh yesss there you go!"

Helping her like this, reaching back, pulling further apart my already splayed out, up-tilted ass, I gave Veronica all the room she needed to start pushing and nudging the big thing into my yielding, dilated little ring...

Which surprisingly, and without nearly as much pain as I had anticipated... Veronica soon had what felt like was all of the big bulbous head popping in past my outer ring, leaving me gasping and calling out, it's crowning head sitting just inside my entrance, holding and stretching open both my inner and outer rings...

"Uhhh! Ohhh God... Th-that's....Uhhh that's biiiiggg!" I moaned as Veronica stopped there, and form the sound of her, she was just as surprised my ass gave up as easily as it did... Parting, opening under minimal pressure, splitting and accepting the big cock with relative ease... But still, it sure didn't feel that easy... In fairness, from my end it felt like she'd impaled me on a huge pike!

"Mmmm... Oh fuck that was amazing baby... You took that sooo well... Wow... I guess warming you with my little vibe helped... You're amazing Dana... I love you sooo much, now breath for me okay? That's it, nice and slow... I'm gonna give you some more... Are you ready?" She asked after letting me rest and adjust to this huge thing parting my relatively 'virgin' ass...

Telling me first, or warning me at least, she let me know beforehand that she was going to feed more of the cock's thick shaft into me, and I can't say it was much of warning as she pushed again while still telling me, working more of the 8-inches into me...

"Unnnggg!"... I moaned in a gurgling voice as she pushed what had to be all of the big cock into me, this time forcing the air from my lungs as I bellowed... "Ohhh God!"...

"Th-that has to be all of it! Oh fuck... I feel like I'm being torn apart!"... I grunted with my mouth muzzled, pressed hard into the mattress with my eyes squeezed tight and teeth clenched, riding out the pain as she stopped again, telling me unbelievably that there was still more...

"That's almost all of it baby!... Oh I'm sooo fucking proud of you... God your ass just swallowed up that cock for me! Okay here we go! Just one last.... Push!"...

"Uhhhhnnngg!" I gasped as she finished talking, pushing again and sending home the rest of the huge cock, my ass opening up, and as she said, my body 'swallowed' the big cock, amazing not just her -- but me as well...

"Uhh... Is? Is it in all the way? God it feels sooo big... Uhh... I'm shaking all over... Oh back it out please baby?"... I asked knowing it was in me all the way now, feeling the base touching the cheeks of my ass but it was as strange, almost sickly feeling coming over me, leaving me in trembles and shaking in a cold sweat... I felt panicked and sick almost...

"Oh yes! You took it all Dana! God that's amazing to see... Your ass is stretched so good now baby... Hang on I'm gonna come out, but not all the way... You want me to fuck you don't you Dana?... Don't you want to feel like I do when you fuck me with our pretend-Reg?"... She asked while holding the thing inside me a few seconds longer, then letting the thick cock slip back out of my ass some, but like she said, not all the way, and I tell you, at that moment any movement felt much better than having the big dildo held there, pushed into me balls deep...

"Uhh Oh-Okay... But please, go easy on me... Uhh and can you touch me? Play with me while... Uhhh... While you fuck me?" I asked grunting again, wanting her to take up my soft dick and balls in her free hand, which she did for me...

However in my current state, impaled on her huge dildo, I could hardly feel Veronica taking and milking my unresponsive little dick in her fingers, manipulating it as just a bit of flesh, not stroking me, not like I had a real cock because at that moment, and with nearly 8-inches of rubber cock up my ass, having a real cock wasn't something I imagined myself possessing...

"Oh yesss like that... Oh that's good.... Oh baby fuck me slowly...Uhh... Ohhh!"

I called out as Veronica, hearing my request she did both.. She fucked me slowly with the dildo while also squeezing my balls and pulling at my limp little dick, milking me from in the inside and out, stroking my prostate with her big cock while squeezing my soft, useless little dick on the outside...

"Oooh! Baby... Take that cock... This is sooo incredible, I want you to cum for me, let me know... Tell me you like it baby? I wanna hear you tell me... Say it Dana, say you want to cum while Reg is fucking you"... Veronica growled back at me in throaty voice, sounding like she was getting off on this as much as I was, she was being so dirty, so dominant and crazed almost...

"Ohh God Vee... I'm gonna... Oh baby you're gonna make me c-cummmm"... I moaned back as she had me on the edge, so close to cumming with her being so aggressive, telling me it's Reg fucking me, and to be honest? At this point I didn't care which Reg she meant... I was at the precipice and looking down, ready to let myself fall...

"Uh! Uh! Oh I'm c-cummmm... Oh fuck I'm cumming... Uhhh..." I groaned in deep pants as Veronica kept her hand on me, slowing her fucking motions down to a stop, she kept the thick dildo in my ass while cupping her hand over me, letting my cum leak out and fill her palm.

Gasping and breathless as I came I was panting and involuntarily wiggling my cock-stuffed ass back against her, my body rocked with orgasmic spasms...

"Oh yeah... That's it baby... Cum good for me now, and get ready, it's coming out!"... She said back to me, telling me again just a second too late as she backed the big cock out of me before I was prepared...

"Oh! Oh go slow!"... I called out in urgency, feeling like my bowels were being evacuated, but in a second she had the big thick dildo out of me and turning, exhausted, I flopped down on my back, spent again and stiff from being twisted up on my knees, offering my wife my virgin ass, that now... Now it wasn't so virgin anymore...

Seeing her smiling, I watched her slip the used condom off of the big cock and with her cum filled palm she sat up grinning at me while sliding and coating the surface of the thick latex toy with my cum, smearing and spreading it around with her open hand as she looked to me before she fell on her back, holding the cum-slick cock to my lips this time instead of hers...

Shying away at first, having cum already and not feeling it entirely, Veronica having always said this was a lame excuse for guys, and for me... She wouldn't take no for and answer, keeping and holding the cock above me and telling me, whispering seductively... "Lick him for me baby, Lick him clean"...

"Do it for me Dana, it's just cum... You need to get over this... Here baby, watch and do it with me"... She said, telling me this was another fear I needed to get over as she came up along side me, cheek to cheek and running her lips up and down the cocks shaft before kissing me and smearing the thing between us, and knowing she was right, I let myself go...

Falling back into this sub-space I'd found in the darker corners of my mind, the place that allows me to do and want such things... With her, with Veronica I was able to lick the cum from her dildo, but in our mind and vision this wasn't really my cum -- and this wasn't a dildo we were cleaning either...

"Mmmph"... I moaned closing my eyes and getting back into it with her, throwing caution to the wind, letting my tongue come out to lick along the cum-wet length, feeling the lumps, imitation veins and contours of the big latex dick before opening my mouth to let her drop the head in from above, sucking it for her again, cleaning 'Reg' of his cum...

"Oh fuck I could get off in a second watching you do that baby... I love you so, so fucking much right now"... Veronica went on then, telling me again how much she loved seeing me give into my own wants, willingly sucking the cummy cock, pretending it was the real Reg...

Or that's how I imagined she was seeing what we were doing, as I was somehow joining her... Sucking Reg's cock, and if anything, she was getting me ready... Grooming me as they'd say... It was something I had felt as of late between the two of us...

I felt like I was being encouraged to want this more and more... I was being taught and lead towards to sucking cock...

The power dynamic that was once a relative split down the middle with us, it felt like it was changing, swaying way more in her favour... But to be honest... I didn't mind... I want her to take the stronger role, and not just with sex, but within our lives as a married couple...

Laying there with her and still flooded with the endorphins of my orgasm, and what a different way of cumming it was... But in think of it all... I wanted to bring up the subject with Veronica... I wanted to let her know that I liked living like this... I liked it when she took over...

Like her with Reg... I too I liked it when she was being dominant and in control...

Continued...