For Veronica's Sake Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two of us were side by side on the bed, with my head still throbbing as I cast my eyes to the floor, nodding slowly and agreeing with her, but as much as I'd have rather crawled under a rock and died just then? I did know that we need to figure this stuff out, we did need to talk...

"But"... She began, sounding up beat and giving my stocking clad knee a loving pat as she stood then, appearing to be none the worse for wear from her night spent with Reg, other than looking radiant and happy... She went on telling me then what we were going to do... Or what I was going to do for her...

"But...We don't have to do that just now... First I think we should get you undressed and go give your face a good wash hmm? It will wake you and you'll feel better and I'll make coffee"... She added as she helped me up with my head still spinning, I was so hung over and more than positive that I looked just as terrible as I felt...

"Th-thank you baby, I feel so bad about this, I... I don't know why I wore your clothes, I guess was drunk and... I'm sorry I'll never do anything like this again"... I said to her as she lead me out towards the bathroom holding my hand as I tired to bargain my way out of this, letting her know and how awful I felt... But what she said next... It kind of threw me...

"Aww like I said baby, don't worry about a thing... We'll talk when you come out, I'll make coffee and come back in to help you get dressed, and as for you wearing my clothes? If we just fix your make-up? I'm sure I can make you look as cute as button in this outfit, I know you've always liked this dress... Now go on, get cleaned up and I'll meet you back here... Take your time and remember, I love you, so you can relax, okay?"... She said to me as we stopped outside the bathroom door, nodding yes, but inside I was confused...

I wasn't sure if she was just saying these thing just to make me feel better, or was she being serious? Saying she could make me look 'as cute as a button' in her dress?

Cupping my cheeks in her hands, she kissed me softly on the lips then turned and left me to go clean myself up, and when I did finally catch a glimpse of myself in the mirror all could think to say was "Ay caramba!"... Ala Bart Simpson of course... And yeah -- yeah I looked that bad...

I was a mess, and I'm amazed Veronica didn't laugh her ass off finding me like this... Still in her dress, the whole garb dishevel and creased, the stockings half twisted and slept in, one leg with a big running ladder the up the back of my thigh.

I felt bad about her tights, not to mention everything else, vowing then to buy her a whole new outfit to replace this one I'd ruined... Hell, at that moment I'd have bought her 10 new dresses if it would help me escape the guilt and shame I was feeling.

Being careful, I slipped out of everything, especially her delicate little one-piece that as I stepped out if it... It was here in this moment where I felt my first signs of reluctance..

I felt bad for wearing her clothes but this piece? Her sexy babydoll... I felt saddened in a way while taking it off... Even if it was too small for me, there was a certain something to this piece of her lingerie that I liked, and I wondered if she even know I'd had it on under her dress...

Regardless, that was all moot by this point, I had been discovered cross dressing, and as I stooped over at the sink, splashing cold water in my face, waking myself up and coming around, I felt myself growing nervous again, or I was apprehensive at best...

I was worried and afraid I'd be embarrassed as we sat and talked over coffee, still believing that Veronica would be thinking less of me for how she found me, dressed completely in her clothes, make-up and all...

However, it was also during this time another horrify reality started coming back to me, and that was Reg... How were we going to deal with this I wondered?

In my hung over state with the bright morning daylight burning holes through my eyes, I was so confused and disorientated, I hadn't even thought to ask how the rest of her night with Reg had been...

Thinking of him and what must have transpired, how he no doubt fucked her till morning, the way I was picturing things, Reg was being the real man in all of this... Satisfying all of her longing, lusty and lurid, big cock needs...

And if so? Then what was I? How did she see me in all of this?

I felt my heart fluttering with this unsettled feeling, I wondered then if I could even handle what she would tell me... I mean... Did I even want to know?

Taking a last look in the mirror, I made sure all of the mascara was gone, using a finger to dig out a tiny black fleck in the corner of my eye before I took in a big breath, trying to ready myself... Ready for a conversation I wasn't too keen on having, but one I knew we couldn't avoid...

Slipping into my short, silky feeling robe, the one Veronica insisted I have, nervously then I stepped into our bedroom to find her there, dressed in her own robe now, and under it, I could see she had on one of her own fancier nighties, a mint green short gown with black lace trim that always looked so good on her, all slinky shimmering and sexy...

But then looking to the bed, she had another set of her clothes sitting there, other things I recognized as being hers as well... Curious I entered asking what she had in mind...

"Wh-what's going on Vee? How come you're not dressed? Did you want to sleep for a while? I asked coming in with her taking my hands in hers, smiling at me and wanting to bring me in closer...

"Yes baby... I might sleep for a little while, I could use a nap today... We don't need to be anywhere and after last night... Well, I should say this morning, after I umm... After I found you... I sent Reg a text saying we had better stay in today so... That's what we're going to do... All day sweetie, it's going to be just you and me... But first, you know we have to talk right?" Veronica said to me as we sat on the bed with me sort of in between her and the small, neatly folded pile of her clothes.

Feeling sheepish and shy all of a sudden, and hearing that she'd been texting with Reg, it made everything real again, and right away I felt a flood of shameful embarrassment come over me, but still, finding the courage to look at her, I nodded back saying yes...

Yes, I knew we needed to talk...

"H-how was your night? I mean like...af-after I left?"... I asked quietly, stuttering and feeling like I needed to say something...

But honestly in that moment, knowing she had spent the night with him? I felt like we'd just met and I didn't know who she was anymore... It was a strange, eerie and unsettling feeling... One that I didn't like, not at all...

"It was... Well, I won't lie Dana... It was amazing, but I don't want to go there right now... We can talk about all of that later... We're not in the right place, and with how I found you when I came in? I felt bad for you, but it did clear up a lot of questions I've been having lately Dana... About you I mean"... She started, but then seeing me ready to step in and try to save myself, if that were possible... Veronica put up her hand and stopped me...

"No -- no Dana... You don't have to say anything baby... Just let me talk okay?...When I'm finished... Then you can tell me if I'm wrong...and please, please understand baby that I am forever and always on your side okay?... I love you and that will never change, and what I have to say... You'll see... it's not a bad thing... Not all... Now please just be good for me and listen"...

Hearing her I knew I had no choice, I mean it's not like I had a lot to say on this subject, other than the fact that I knew I liked wearing her clothes much more than I was willing to admit... But as I was to discover... After today? This wasn't going to me a problem...

Shaking my head 'yes' again I sat back a little and tried to relax while taking a big gulp of my OJ followed by a few sips of coffee... I was feeling a little more settled, but still I wasn't prepared for what she was about to tell me...

"Okay thank you... You know we've been playing this game for a while, and since Reg came back?.... Well, you know... Things have become much more open, and that's what I want to talk to you about"... She went on, smiling at me, holding my one hand in hers.

"Now I know you were embarrassed when I found you this morning, and I won't lie, I was a little surprised, but then when I saw the half bottle of Vodka, which was full when you started by the way"... She continued, mentioning the vodka this time, making me feel bad about that as well...

"But anyway baby, what I wanted to say was that although I was a little surprised to see you in my clothes? What I'm saying is that I wasn't 'a lot surprised'... If you know what I mean?"... She asked, explaining and I think I did get her, I understood what she was trying to say...

"So... You mean you sort of expected this, or something like it?"... I answered not wanting to interrupt her for too long, just letting her know I was on point with her... So far anyway...

"Yes baby, that's exactly what I mean... Thank you, I'm so glad you understand, but anyway... As I was saying... Because I wasn't 'too' surprised... It has me thinking we do need to explore this more with you... I know you were up-set having to leave last night, and I can understand how you probably put my clothes on to be close to me, or something like that right?"... She asked and I had to agree with her, because that's exactly what I was doing...

"So what I am saying Dana is this... I'm saying that not only did I not mind seeing how you looked when I came home... But really sweetie, I 'loved' how you looked when I found you"... She ended, but hearing her, I couldn't believe her... I mean how could she love me like that? I was complete mess when she found me?

"Really? You... You loved how I looked?"... I replied with a bit of a stunned look on my face...

"Oh Dana you have no idea how much love I felt in my heart seeing you there, fast asleep, or passed out, but it wasn't that... I mean, sure I felt sorry for you... But it was how you were dressed, that's what had my heart breaking for you"... She she added, explaining further, confirming that she was more than happy with how she'd found me. But I guess my head was still spinning too much, I was confused and still didn't get it...

Seeing me struggling, she put a loving hand to my back, rubbing the soft satin robe against my skin as she explained further, telling me what she meant and also, she explained what she wanted to come out of this latest discovery...

"I loved that you were in my clothes, wearing them and not afraid... I've always loved that side of you Dana"... She said as we both sat back a little with her running a finger through my hair, tucking a few strays in behind my ear, continuing, and saying...

"It's this feminine side you have baby, it's so prevalent, it would be a sin if we ignored it any longer, and when I came in and found you... I knew then what we had to do"... She concluded then, sitting up and looking perky, smiling at me before adding what was she wanted to happen next...

"So, for today... What you're going to do for me, is wear these clothes I've picked out for you"...

Looking at her and hearing the words, I turned then to the neatly folded pile of her clothes, and again I wasn't sure...

Could I do this? Could I wear her clothes? While sober, and all day?

"You?... You want me to wear these? Your clothes, again?"... I asked, running a finger across the soft white cotton fabric of what turned out be one of her more feminine looking t-shirts sitting atop something else I recognized as hers, a simple looking tunic style, straight line dress....

It was a light grey in colour, sleeveless and knee length... Made of cotton as well, the dress was modest at best, and looked more like a smock than anything frilly or over the top, and when looking for silver linings, this was about as good as this was going to get... I mean, at least she wasn't putting me in some garish costume covered in flowers and lace.

But still, it was a dress, and I could feel my heart rate picking up as I looked to her, wanting and craving her direction... Wanting her to tell me what to do, I needed her to tell me it was okay...

"Yes baby I do, and you're going to wear them for me... It will be just you and me here today so you don't have to worry about Reg, or anyone else seeing you... Once I told him I needed to be with you, he said he would go see his agent and visit a few friends so, he's not here"... Veronica replied, telling me in a nice sounding way that we were alone and that I wasn't going to be permitted any excuses, I was wearing these clothes of hers whether I liked it or not...

Hearing her through, I mean really hearing her, she was starting sound much more insistent, and I guess it was only natural for me to shy away, growing and feeling quite reluctant...

"Ah Vee... I... I don't know baby... I mean, I was really drunk last night, and playing is one thing but all day? In... In one of your dresses? With... With the stockings too?" I said to her asking and pointing what were another set, a different pair of her stockings as I tried to wriggle my way out, but surprisingly then, Veronica... She put her foot down...

"Yes, I want you wearing the stockings as well, I want you in everything -- and I'm not asking you this time Dana... I'm sorry baby but this time I'm insisting... I'm telling you to wear them"... She answered with the look on her face changing, looking kind of serious...

"Do you remember coming to me recently and asking me if I would take over in our marriage?"... She asked when I hesitated, kind of throwing that one back in my face, and of course I remembered... Yet as I sat there with her, seeing and feeling it happening, I was starting to regret breaking down like that, confessing and asking her to take more of the lead...

"Do you remember asking me Dana? - and even how you cried when you were telling me how you wanted me to be in charge?" She went on as looked away, my eyes going shy, not wanting to recognize and admit she was right...

"Well, sweetie... Here we are... This is one of those times, and this is what I want from you, so yes... I want you to dress in these clothes for me... Now please"...

Hearing her this time I felt myself shiver with a tingle of something running through me... Her 'telling' me I was going to be wearing her clothes, even switching to a demand, she was giving me an order.

It was exciting I'll say that much... Scary as hell, but then again? I was only getting what I asked for... I wanted our lives and our marriage to go this way...

"Wow... Okay umm... Boy.... I guess I'd better be careful of what I ask for huh?"... I answered embarrassed and feeling quite hot under the collar at the moment, not knowing what to say or how I should feel.

Smiling she nodded, acknowledging my remark about being careful with what I wish for, but I didn't think dressing me up or feminizing me this far was to be included in all of this...

"So umm? Should I just put these on now? -and then what will we do today? Just you know, sit around?"... I asked, still curious about what she wanted, hoping that was all there was, but of course, there was more, not much but it did come with it's own humiliation...

"Yes Dana, Now be good, here's the cute little thong we bought for you... I want you to wear this today... Believe me, it will make you feel so sexy underneath, so you can start there... Into you little panties baby!".... Veronica teased as she hooked a finger into the tiny white thong underwear she had included during our stop over in "Veronica's Secret" as she likes to call the place.

Sighing and with my hands shaking I stood letting my robe drop from my shoulders and with a lot more balance and stability then I'd had while pissed drunk the night before, oddly I didn't feel any different...

Stepping onto the tiny panties I was once again washed over with this naughty sense of doing something wrong, but loving it all that much more because of it.. Because it was 'out-side' because it was scary -- because, that's what made it exciting...

"Mmmm... Oh wow baby... You do look delicious in that... Turn for me, show me that cute little ass I fell in love with... Let me see how pretty you look in your new undies"... Veronica added, keeping up her tease as I turned for her and blushing like crazy with this tiny thong on me, barely in holding my naked balls, and that string running up my ass was something I surely wasn't used to, but all the same, that part felt kind of nice...

"It sure is tiny... And this string, baby it's giving me a wedgie!" I commented as I turned back with her giggling and telling me that's what it's suppose to do.

"Trust me, the more you wear them, the more you learn to love having a cute little pair of panties like these on you... Just give it some time baby...I want you to be comfy in girl's clothes so that you'll like them"... Veronica added, telling I'll get used to this feeling, but what I couldn't say right then was how much I liked it already... I was still far too embarrassed...

"Oh, and before you ask? No baby... I'm not going to turn you into some bimbo maid in a stupid garish costumes so you can relax... I just want you to connect is all... It's in you Dana, you have this great big feminine side...and we're gonna let it out!"

Continuing and listening to her, I was somewhat relieved knowing she didn't want a to make me look stupid or too over the top, and I could see that, just from the dress she'd chosen... I trusted her that much...

"Th-thank you Veronica... and I mean that baby... For everything... I know I get scared, and I'm sorry but I just worry you'll think less of me... You know, like last night" I began saying, opening up more to her as I stood there in this tiny pair of 'my' panties... It was exciting and making my little guy react, filling out and growing stiff as I went on, opening up more to her, telling her about how I felt coming home by myself...

"I thought I was going to die when Reg told me to leave and it was hard, I had a rough night, and I'm sorry about the Vodka, and I need to buy you some new stockings... But now thought I... I feel better knowing you understand and that you did come back".... I said to her then making a sort of confession about how I was feeling.

Really though, I think I was just trying to get stuff off my chest while I had the chance. I was thankful for everything she was doing... Being so understand and even for dressing me in her clothes... But it was all so hard to say...

"Oh baby you don't have to thank me... But that is very sweet of you, and I know last night wasn't easy, so it's me who should be thanking you... But however, we have all day to talk, so lets get you dressed and into a little make-up huh?... I'm sure we can do a better job than what I found when I came home!"... She said back to me as she stood with me holding me at the elbows and looking into my eye as she kissed me softly on the lips, being so caring, so loving, but then saying she wanted to re-do my make-up?

"You? You want that too? You want me to wear make-up again? I bet I looked awful to you, I sure did when I saw myself in the mirror"... I said to her, asking while probably fearing this more, being made-up, in some ways it was scarier than the clothes...

"Oh yes Dana... My pretty, pretty husband... We're pulling out all the stops... You're gonna get your girl on for me today, and you can't lie to me...I know you love it"... She said back to me smiling and teasing, and it did sort of crack me open as well, I felt better knowing I didn't have to hide these feelings so much... Even from myself...