For Veronica's Sake Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stopping to witness and see the aftermath is what I was doing...

The aftermath of Reg taking Veronica up here and fucking her hard, and from the looks of the sheets the way they were a tussled mess with his thin duvet cover wrapped in there... It looked like Reg had indeed been quite 'dominant' as Veronica had said he was once I'd left...

Or that's what I imaged, seeing from my perch on the ladder looking at the dried stained sheets, all piled up in a knotted ball...

Wrestling the sheets off of his mattress and leaving them down by the door, I figured I'd stick the rest of his laundry in while I was at it... Thinking how I'd make a good impression as Veronica seemed to believe... But Hell, from the look of me? Dressed as I was and with my face all made up, I might as well have been his maid or personal clearer, or whatever... His 'servant' even...

And speaking of which, I had an even harder time making his bed while wearing a dress. Fighting with the fitted bottom sheet in the tight cramped loft space, the added heat making me all sweaty and hot.

But then, out of breathe and climbing back down, I was then faced with the rest of the task I'd been sent in to complete... Which was all of our dishes from BBQ we'd had the night before... At the time and following Reg's instructions, I had cleaned up and stacked everything, but Reg said to leave it at that and he would take care if it...

"Hmmmph"... I said to myself seeing the small sink looking stacked extra high and thinking of what Veronica had said about them not getting around to cleaning up...

"Yeah but they manage to get up to just about everything else".... I said, thinking aloud as I waded in and began washing everything, which took a lot longer in the single sink leaving me to think I should have just carted everything up to our place and used the dishwasher...

Finally finished and with everything out drying, I bundled Reg's laundry in the one of the bed sheets and made my way back up to use our washer and dryer...

***

"Oh-Wow that's a big bundle! Are you doing his laundry too?"... Veronica asked as I struggled through our back patio door, huffing and sweating again with the large bundle slung over my back and looking no doubt like the gayest Santa Claus anyone had ever set eyes on.

"Yeah, I figured I might as well... I mean I look like the damn maid don't I?" I answered being a bit snappy with her... I was hot, sweaty and tried, plus my head was pounding again from straining myself making Reg's near impossible bed...

"Well Sorry Missy! I was only asking because I thought it was nice of you... What's has you so riled up?"... She asked sounding a little miffed herself now that I'd shot my mouth off...

"Oh... I'm sorry... I thought maybe you were making fun of me and I'm hot and hung over... But like you said, He'll appreciate that it was me, and well, it will win me more points with him, like you keep saying"...

"Aww... I wasn't making fun baby... I think it's adorable, and do you know what else?"... She asked with her voice going up at the end, sounding excited about something that told me I should be suspicious...

"No... What else?"... I asked in a questioning cautiously while loading the last of Reg's laundry into our washing machine...

"I've been looking up stuff on-line... About us, or about what we're doing, having you dress up for me and even the cuckold thing with Reg, and baby I have to say... Some of the things I've been seeing? It's very eye opening to say the least!... When you're finished here, I want you to come sit with me and have a look... I made you an orange smoothie for you... It's in the ice box, consider it a treat for being so good for me"... She said then and with the way I was feeling?

All I cared about was the orange smoothie she said she'd made for me!

I was parched from being so dehydrated, and I'd have sat through any video or whatever embarrassing thing she was going to show me, just to have my favourite drink, an orange ice cream and vanilla yogourt smoothie... Mmmm!

"Really? Oh Veronica I could kiss you!... Okay, let me just get this stuff in... I'm right behind you"... I said back as I rushed then, adding the detergent and closing the washer door before following her out into the kitchen where sure enough I found my smoothie in the freezer and I thought I'd died and gone to heaven with my first my first sip...

"Come here, look... I was doing some reading but that was boring me, so I did a little surfing and I found this sight called FAP do you know what that means? She asked as I sat with her on our couch, her lap top there and open...and yes, I did know about these sites where people post dirty pictures and those GIF things...

I'd been to a few of them, but never really ventured all that far... Yet Veronica on the other hand, form what she showed me? It looked liked she had gone head first into the deep-end on this...

"I didn't know what this was but, when I put in 'men in dresses'... Look at what came up! It's incredible baby, there are literally thousands of pictures and peoples galleries but these ones... These look professionally made and -Oh fuck are some of them amazing! Hold on, let me find a few good ones"... She said to me as I joined her and again, she was quite excited, clicking open one of the galleries...

"Oh gosh Veronica! Where'd you find this stuff? These guys they're all... They're all naked! Oh geeze that guys dick is huge!" I said to her as looked on, watching as she scrolled through a few pictures of these 'guys' I guess you could say.

They all looked 'passable' as Veronica was saying I was as well... But the clothes and poses were way over the top, and like I'd said to her, some of these guys had really big erections sticking up and well, it freaked me out a little at first!

"I know isn't it amazing?"... She raved smiling while continuing to scrolling, looking for ones she liked before clicking on them and opening the thumbnail up to a full sized picture on the screen.

"But look Dana! Some a lot of them are more like you... Oh look at these ones! Can you see? He's wearing one of those chastity things we saw in the videos we watched remember? Can you believe how small he must be to get that thing on?" She added sounding excited and making it rather obvious that she'd looked at the pictures before me... She even found one of a guy in a full pink maids get up, but the chastity cage on him? It was really small like she said, and even I wondered how they fit him into something that tiny...

But more than this... I was worried about Veronica and her sudden interest in these little cock cages... Feeling quite fearful and nervous, I couldn't help but ask...

"Vee you don't want me to have one of those things do you? I mean, you're showing an awful strong interest in all of this, you know with the cross dressing and now this chastity thing?"... I asked pointing to the screen hoping she wasn't thinking of doing this to me...

"Well, no, I guess not... But I will admit, I do find it kind of fascinating and from what I've read... You know on like the clinical side? They say these chastity things are only really meant to be like a sex toy and not for long term use"... She went on and I did feel relieved hearing her say that, however...and of course...this wasn't the end of the discussion...

"But I did find a different article that was quite interesting... It was talking about premature ejaculation and how some guys benefit from the denial part of chastity... That's like what we've already been doing with you sometimes. You know? How I make you wait, and then you cum so much better after a few days of going without?"... She asked and yeah, I had to admit being denied sometimes it did make everything that much more intense, once I was permitted to cum... But damn! I sure as hell didn't want to end up in one those cage things...

"That's worked for you, so I don't think we 'need' to go that way... But I won't lie Dana, I do think it would be fun to play around with... You know? Like they said, it just a sex toy... Like how we use little Reg"... She added telling me she thinks it would be fun to lock me up in chastity... Yeah, fun... For her maybe!

"Oh God... I can't wait"... Said back to her sounding sarcastic and rolling my eyes and thinking it would only be a matter of time before I'd be locked up in one of those things, and boy, did some of the cages look scary, made of steel and looking like something out of the middle ages they'd use to torture people...

"Oh don't be like that, this is all meant to be fun, and remember later, when we go to bed, I'm going to spill the beans on Reg okay? And I promise, I won't leave anything out"... She added seeing me scowl at the idea...

"Okay, I guess... But, umm... Speaking of Reg, I should probably go flip his laundry... Did you want me to make something to eat?" I asked as I rose from the couch with Veronica not answering at first just looking at me smiling...

"What?" I asked feeling extra self conscious now, seeing how I was dress completely as a girl, wondering what she had going on in her head from the look of her...

"No it's nothing, it was just really cute how you stood and smoothed out your dress.... You didn't even know you were doing it baby, it looked like it was second nature to you, natural and I just thought it was really sweet".... She answered leaving me feeling like a bit of a jerk...

"Umm... Okay well, I'll be back and did you want something or will we just wait until dinner? I can do burgers on the BBQ?"... I asked making my way towards the pantry, getting back to my cleaning chores, or more like, doing the rest of Reg's laundry...

"Yeah baby, just cut up some fruit for yourself if your hungry, and burgers sound good later... I think I might nap for an hour or so, can you come get me before they're ready?"... She answered as she packed up the lap top and carried it with her...

"Oh, uhh okay... I'll be quiet if I can...At least this gets me out of vacuuming! How long did you want to sleep? Two hours?" I asked her as she smiled back nodding yes, saying two hours would be nice...

"Okay baby, sleep well, I'll call you when I put the burgers on, then you can shower and wake up"... I said back as she blew me a kiss and turned to head up to our bedroom with her lap top, no doubt wanting to continue her search until she either came from playing with herself or fell asleep... Which ever happened first...

Getting back to my current task, I kind of laughed to myself, thinking of how Veronica had picked up my 'natural' movements while dressed in her clothes... Problem is, I was starting to agree with her that being dressed as I was, it did feel kind of natural as I busied myself, taking care of a few house hold chores, I kept forgetting how I looked until I would pass a mirror, or even down at Reg's place a little later when I returned his clean laundry...

Stepping up onto the deck, I stopped doing a double take, catching sight of myself in the glass panes and thinking that I did look like a real girl dressed as I was, and with Veronica's great make-up job, and on top, the pearls and earrings, which I was also starting to like...

It was scary indeed...but it came to me in two ways, where in one instance I was absolutely terrified of being seen or caught dressed as I was, but on the other side of that? I was frightened more so because I loved how I looked, and deeper down? I knew that this was only the beginning...

Continued...

****************Don't need to talk till later, focus on you, take a step back, love you like this, shower redresses him, light make-up all day to feel used to it... clothes too...