For Veronica's Sake Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And new stockings? What? Were you planning this already?"... I asked as I watched her opening the package where she had me rolling up one while she did the other, sitting me on the bed in a loving touching way she put them on me, kneeling in front of me and having me point my toes...

"I bet you loved these going on huh? And now? Don't they feel wonderful baby?"... She cooed, as she smoothed the cool, sensuous nylons up my legs, running her hands and finger up and down, and yes... Oh God yes! Did they ever feel good!

"I didn't buy these for you, I had them here already... But since you did ruined my other pair, I guess you own me two now don't you?"... She said to me answering my earlier question as I looked away, feeling embarrassed for wrecking her other pair in my drunken effort to get closer to her, or so I kept telling myself...

"Yes, I'll buy you a hundred new pairs and okay, I'll admit that stockings, they do feel amazing on my legs" I confessed as she had me standing again, fiddling with the sticky stay-up lacy bits at the top of each leg...

"But also, I do still feel a little weird, or awkward, like I shouldn't be doing this... You know?"... I finished then, telling her halfheartedly that I did like the feel of her stockings on my hairless legs... But listening to me, I don't think she liked my lack of enthusiasm. Which was really just my fears coming to the surface more than anything else...

"Oh don't say that Dana... You're not doing anything wrong and yeah, I bet it is strange, making a connection like this... But we can't deny the truth now can we baby? You know? How you are, and with your body size?... and to be honest?... In some ways? I think you look better like this"... She added as she had me standing again, picking up the little white t-shirt of hers. It was small and trimmed with lace at the edges, I wondered if it would even fit me...

"Oh gosh this is tight" I commented as I stood there trying to pull it down, yet it wasn't going anywhere past my belly button it was that short...

"Oh isn't that darling? I know that top is tight on you, but the lace sleeves are pretty and besides, your dress will hide most of it... And speaking of which, come baby, raise you arms for me, lets get your dress on and then we'll put some make-up on you... I know you're going to feel a lot better... Trust me"... She said to me as I raised my arms for her. I did trust her and even myself, I was finding it easier to climb my wall this time...

Still nervous and feeling myself tremble, letting her slip the rolled up tunic-type dress over my arms and head, where it fell down around me with her helping to smooth the fabric down, I could feel my heart beating in my chest thinking she was right... I did look good like this, or I felt like I looked good, because as I was also discovering... There was a big difference...

"Oh Dana... That looks amazing on you... Even if you don't have the hips, you certainly have a great ass!" She said to me then as I looked with her in the long floor mirror, seeing myself in her rather plain looking dress, and I was glad for it in the beginning because I didn't know how I'd reacted if she'd tried to put me in anything flamboyant over the top...

No, I liked how I looked, even if I was still having trouble admitting it... I did love the feel and the added sense of awareness I had of myself. The way I looked when I moved, it was titillating and made me giddy and feel quite sexy.

I didn't know what it was... Maybe it was having her there with me and more or less 'giving' me her permission to explore this new found love for the look and feel of feminine clothing.

Whatever it was... I just knew that it made me feel good and it made me want to do this more...

"Wow! This does feel really good... Can... Can you help me with the make-up again? I was really bad at it last night... And I'm sorry for going into your stuff, I felt bad about that too, like I was invading you privacy"... I said to her apologizing yet again but from the smile on her face, my rooting through her drawers and closet were the least of her concerns...

"Oh Dana... I don't care about that... I was only teasing about ripping my stockings... What I care about is that you love this just as much as I do... And yes, yes of course I'll help you with your make-up.... You did look a bit frightful earlier but never mind... It's just another one of those things where practice makes perfect... That's all"...

"So... You want more of this stuff? Dressing me up I mean? And well, with Reg? Like... Like you said before, about last night being only the 'first' time?" I asked as she had me sat at her vanity table next...

"Yes... I did say that didn't I..?" She replied, asking while bending down in front of me, dusting my face with powder as I gasped in the white cloud thinking this was something else...

"But to answer your question... Yes... I do see us doing this more, and as well about Reg, lets talk about him later okay? That's why I want us to do this today, just so you're more comfortable, and please, never feel like you have to worry Dana... I already know what I think of you, and nothing will ever change that, okay?"

"Wh-what do you think of me Vee?"... I asked feeling a little solemn hearing her say she already knows what she thinks of me, and also, I was beginning to wonder why she kept putting off telling me about her night with Reg, but again, I didn't say anything believing she would tell me when she was ready.

"What do I think of you?"... She began... "Oh well that's easy... I see my beautiful, loving, sweet and sexy as hell husband, discovering more of who he is, and the sexiest part baby is that you're accepting it"... She told me and that had me looking at her puzzled...

"Really? You... You like that I want to do this?" I asked not sure but taking my face in her hands and looking me in the eye she didn't tell me, she showed me how hot it makes her...

Watching she stood beside me and surprising me, she opened her dressing robe to reveal her naked pussy not less than a foot away from me... "Here baby... Feel me, touch me Dana, feel how wet I am"... She said directing me and taking my hand, putting it to her mostly shaved, bare pussy mound, save for her little blond landing strip and letting my middle finger draw up through her pink folds I looked up to her, creasing my eyebrows with my little dick springing to life, feeling how wet she was, it turned me on... Immensely...

"See baby? See what all of this does to me? I swear I'm wet all the time, and after last night and now today? All I ever have to do is picture you like this, or imagine Reg fucking me with that gorgeous cock of his and... Uhhh... Oh fuck I'm so wet baby... Here, come closer smell me... Taste me too baby, lick me"... She said to me with her voice changing, going deeper, throatier and wanting to prove her arousal...

"Mmmmph... Oh Vee... You're so wet... Mmmph.. Oh God... Do you want? Do you want to get on the bed and I'll... I'll take care of you?"... I asked while laying my face to her thigh, kissing and licking at her pussy and bare mons as she placed a loving hand to the back of my head, holding me there sighing and looking down at me.

"No baby, I'm okay for now... I came so many times last night, I can't remember them all" Veronica replied as I stayed there, my head and face so close to her bare, exposed pussy, breathing her in, I basked in her most heavenly female scents...

"He really took control once you were gone, and I'm sorry, but I will tell you, but later... I'll tell you everything he did baby, everything he had me do for him, but for now, can you just kiss her for me? Make her feel better knowing he was the one who had me last? Can you do that for me? Just kiss her better for me please?"... Veronica said to me, giving me a small glimpse into her night with Reg, but then asking me to simply kiss her pussy for her instead of going down on her, wanting me to make her feel better after he had fucked her so hard and for so long.

And hearing her this time? Man it did something to me... Even getting just that tiny bit of information from her, I could feel my heart rate jump...and I loved the way she was talking to me, she sounded so sweet, loving and caring... But also, I won't lie though... Listening to her, I was still concerned for her thinking Reg was maybe rough with her in some way after I had been told to leave...

But the way she said it, she sounded like she loved it, and I know it was probably my jealousy, or more likely my 'inadequacies' playing on my mind over than anything else.... Or in the easiest of terms, he was giving her something I knew I couldn't...and hearing her say it... I felt all that weaker, meeker and that much less a man...

Yet what really sent me was Veronica calling telling me to kiss 'her' meaning her pussy, wanting me to kiss her all better... Oh boy there was also something I found hugely erotic in that...

Thinking of her like that, like some poor damsel in distress, needing of my care, and my attendance... It sent me sailing and swooning, my little guy growing stiff and erect, easily escaping the confines of the tiny thong she had me wearing, moaning into her while doing her bidding, kissing her pussy, loving her, loving my wife, all while stewing in my own twisted arousal...

It was still tearing me apart, knowing Reg's cock was the last thing to touch her here, touch her damp, wet and aroused pink lipped pussy...and Reg, my buddy, he was the last thing to touch 'her'... I could feel it in my bones the eroticism ran that deep, my gut churned, but fuck was I ever turned on by it all... Honestly, I didn't know how I would make it through her telling me about him fucking her into the wee hours...

"I love you so much Veronica" I said to her in a hushed voice, feeling my hot breath on her warn bare thigh as she came back down then, lowering herself on bended knees to kiss me and hold my face in her hands, it was such a touching moment for us, I felt myself welling up again, ready to cry...

But Veronica, she caught me, seeing me going... "Hey... No more tears alright? I love too Dana, you have no idea baby, but for now... Lets get those tears dried and do your face! I think I'm going to put my little girly husband to work"... She said to me, cheering me up with her beaming smile, and I swear, seeing her looking that happy? It was like seeing the clouds parting to let the Sun in, making everything feel bright again...

Smiling back at her, I sat up on her little vanity stool and let her finish my face, adding mascara, rouge and the same blue eye shadow that she told me was in my colour range, but then as a finishing touch and using a much softer coral pink lipstick, Veronica had me pursing my lips for her while she held my chin, spreading the smooth, cool feeling lipstick on me, and I did agree... The soft shimmering pink colour looked much better on me than the deep, vampy red I'd made a mess of the night before...

"There! That's waaaaay better than how I found you this morning! What do you think? You look real don't you? I mean your face... You look like a real girl Dana!" She said then as I turned to look at myself, and seeing her finished version of me, I had to admit, when she placed her hands around just my face? I did look like a real girl... But boy! Did it ever sacred the shit out of me!

"Wow! That's freaky huh? I never would have pictured myself like this"... I said to her and I was a little shocked I'll say that... It was uncanny how female I looked... But even if it was scary, it was still a huge "Wow!" moment for me...

"You do look real, but hang on, let me do this... Here, lean down"... She said then while going into one of her vanity drawers and coming out with a white plastic hair comb for girls that she set it behind my ears and pushed it back taking my bangs out of my eyes, pinning my hair up at the sides, giving me an even more of a feminine look...

"Oh God! This is unreal!" I laughed seeing myself... I was amazed really... "I look like a fresh faced cover girl from those old TV ads... All I'm missing the sweater tied around my neck!" I said to her trying to be funny while at the same time hiding my embarrassment.

Saying this to her, I wished I could take it back because although she did say it would be too hot for me to have a sweater tied around my neck, I did give her an idea that had me biting my lip and blushing...

"Not baby, I won't make you do that, it's too hot for you to be cleaning with a sweater around you... But! I know what will look great on you instead, just give me as sec"... She said then, turning and opening a different drawer, one that I could see was full of all her 'fun' jewellery, bright plastic bracelets and necklaces, that sort of stuff...

"Here we are! Pearls!! You need these... Oh yes... These are perfect...and wait, I have the clip on earrings too, hold on, I have to dig"...

Smiling and happy Veronica was practically bouncing up and down as she put the long, thin strand of faux white pearls around my neck, doubling it over to shorten it up before turning and looking for the matching earrings...

"Oh look cool! Here's the bracelet that goes with it, and yes! Here are the earrings!" She exclaimed happily...

"Here baby look at me, let me put these on you"... She added, triumphant with her win, she soon had me wearing not just the clip-on, dangling earrings with a pearl attached to a small short link, but also the bracelet that was two strands of the little faux pearls looped over to look the same as the necklace as it sat on my wrist.

"Oh my God you look so cute! I have to find you a pair of shoes next, and then I want to take some pictures"... She continued, raving about me as she stepped back, taking a full look at me all made up and bejewelled in her fake pearls...

I liked the earrings, and at one time I did have my left ear pierced, but it healed over long ago after not having anything in it... And the pearls, well I had to admit, they did go with the dress and made everything look, I don't know, 'prettier' I guess would be the word.

But then hearing what she wanted next... Mentioning shoes had me leery but none so much as when she also said she wanted to take pictures?

There NO way was I letting her take pictures of me... Or, well, you know... I tried at least, winning a compromise in the end... Which to me, was a win all around or so it would seem...

"Here these are just a pair of my old low healed loafers, they'll do for now, plus I wouldn't torture you in heels, and where's my phone?"

"Baby I'll wear the shoes and I'll even try heels, but you can't take any pictures of me... No way! They'll end up on your Fakebook page, or mine, and there is no way can that happen, I'll lose my job!" I complained, but I knew that wasn't true...and unfortunately for me, Veronica knew it as well...

"No you won't lose your job! This is on your own time, and besides... You were the one telling how great it was that you boss snagged a contract with the LGBT community that has huge tax breaks for him, so try again sister! Now smile for the camera baby! Say Cheese!"

"Oh come on Vee, you can't take pictures... Alright about work, but what about our friends? and my Mom? She's always commenting on your page! No please baby... Don't post any of these? I'll... I'll let you take some if you just keep them for yourself... How about that?" I asked trying to bargain my way down, because I really didn't want people knowing, even if my work was cool, but my Mom?

"Oh please! Your Mom would LOVE seeing you like this... So I'll tell you what... If by chance one or two get out, I'll just tell people we went to a costume party and you looked so good you won first prize! Honesty baby... You look amazing and you know what? If anyone did laugh? Well fuck them and who cares? This is 'our' life, and I don't really give a shit what anyone thinks"... She said then and getting a little animated as well, I could tell she'd snapped a bit and was starting to get angry, so I new better not to keep it up...

Defeated, all I could do was stand there looking at her shaking my head, thinking again about how I get myself into this things...

"Okay, you can take pictures and I'll even pose for you, but just a few okay? What do you want me to do?" I said to her, giving in with her beaming from ear to ear, opening and holding up her phone...

"I don't know, just give me some pretty girly poses... Put you hand on your hip and tilt you head, that kind of stuff and smile... Always smile"... She said as I sighed before taking a few poses for her in a weak attempt to play up this 'girly' side of me.

"You mean like this?"... I asked doing as she said, putting my hand to my hip and smiling while crooking a knee and tilting my head to one side as she fired off a bunch of photos on her phone, telling me I was doing good, sounding like a photographer telling a model what to do, how to pose...

"Oh these are great, turn some baby, let me see that tight little ass in a dress... Oh.. Oh yeah good... Mmm... Boy, I could eat you all up right now!"... She said teasing me as I gave her a weak smile back at her, saying I was game to fool around if she was, but no... Veronica had other ideas... and one of them, I wasn't at all too sure about...

"Oh don't worry baby... We'll be fooling around a lot more if you look like this! I mean, like I said, up until that dancer Raven had me feeling her tits? I'd never thought of girls like that but... Ummm, you do make me hungry for some girl lovin'!"... She carried on, keeping up her teases as I blushed, thinking of Veronica seeing me that way, like I really was a girl... Her 'lesbian lover'...

"But for now though... I want you to do some house work, and something I know Reg would love is to come home to a clean place, so why don't you start down there? Sorry, we didn't get around to it, like the dishes and stuff, plus his sheets will need changing"...

"You? You want me to go clean Reg's place? Like this?"... I asked not believing her but Veronica, she was rather calm about it, adding... "Yeah, why? I told you he's gone for the day, and I know he'd really appreciate finding out it was you who cleaned his house for him"...

"Hmmph well, okay, I guess I can go down there but please don't tell him I did it dressed like this?"... I asked as I give into her, but also I knew, or I should have known by now that she wasn't going to keep that promise for me... Not after telling me she didn't care who saw me looking all femmy in girl's clothes and make-up up...and sure... It was easy for her!... but what about me?...

Making my way down stairs I felt strange in a the short dress... The way my knees stayed pulled together, I knew I wasn't going to be sprinting anywhere in these clothes, but then stepping outside I felt a rush hit me that was both good, and bad...

It was good because it was hot as hell outside and Reg's place had no A/C, so being in a skirt felt better... But it was bad because I was scared to death stepping outside dressed like this...

Even if we did live at the end of a road and Reg wasn't around, I was still worried he might come home early and see me, or catch me while I was cleaning...

Entering his little mini-house I was right, it was much hotter inside, so the first thing I did was open every window I could find, even the roof vet he showed me that you crank open with long pole... But anyway, once I had some air flow, it was bearable at least... Or it was until I went up to strip and remake his bed...

Kicking off my shoes I climbed the short narrow ladder leading up to his loft bedroom if you could call it that in this tiny home on wheels...

His bedroom, as it were... It was nothing more than a platform set above the kitchen area, but once I was up there, I couldn't help but to stop and look before I began pulling the sheets down.