For Veronica's Sake Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God Vee... You didn't tell him about me, and -- and little-Reg did you?"... I asked not believing she would do such a thing, but of course, I was wrong!

"Well, yeah he kind went that way when he asked about it, you know... When I mentioned little-Reg, and you putting him in me...and so I explained how you ordered the toy from the internet for me... It was Reg who asked me baby... He's very good at figuring this stuff out with you for some reason, and he wanted to know how involved you were with our toy version of him... Reg even said it first, he said you've probably sucked it for me, and well, you know I couldn't lie, so I told him most things".... Veronica confessed as I looked at her with the horror of it all written all over my face...

"Don't look so worried Dana, and beside, you'd be surprised at what Reg is into"... She said to me then, seeing my obvious distress and trying to put me at ease, but now all I had were more questions...

"Wh-what's that suppose to mean? Like what could Reg be into? I mean other than this dominant thing he has going on in the bedroom?"... I asked not thinking or remembering everything I'd been told about his history when dealing with the couple from the Bahamas...

"Don't you remember what I told about Marg and Jamie? And even how Reg said it as well, how he would 'do more' than clean up his wife after Reg had fucked her?" She answered and I did remember that part, I just didn't know about the rest.

"Yeah, I knew about that, but what did he, like? You know? With Reg?"... I asked believing Reg had eluded to something like this the night before, but I wasn't going to say anything then, I was already too far out on the edge and feeling like I didn't belong when he said it.

"Yes he did baby... James, or 'Jamie' as they called him, he would go down on Reg in the beginning to get him ready to fuck Marg... He was their 'fluffer' as Reg told me, and I think you know what that is don't you? Remember how I've had you do that with little-Reg? Pretending to get him hard for me? Getting him wet and ready?"... She asked, but also sounding like she was teasing me, telling me now that 'Jamie' would suck Reg's cock... But also, and even more astonishing was that Reg... He would let him!

And yes... I did know what a fluffer was... We had watched enough porn in this genre, cuckolds and what have you, so neither of us were strangers to the term...

"It's amazing how much we all have in common isn't it? Between Reg, Marg and Jamie, and now us? You and me, starting out with little-Reg? I couldn't get over it... That's why I told him everything... Even about me fucking you with our big toy"... She added telling me she had for sure told Reg about fucking me in the ass with our replica version as I lay there looking up to the ceiling with my gut in knots, knowing for sure now that I'd been outed completely...

But still, the arousal was there as well... There was something about him knowing, it was like some kind of pressure valve was letting go inside of me... Like my secret had been told and I didn't have to worry anymore... But at the same time, I was torn, unable to believe it was true...

"Yes baby, I'm sorry but like I said... Reg was more than okay with it"... Veronica went on telling me that Reg did know about her fucking me with the dildo, but more than this, he also knew that we had acted and fantasized that it was him fucking me and of course, after hearing this, I had to ask what her, or ask what their intentions were with all of this out there? What had Veronica and Reg really been saying about me? -and more so... Just where was it they saw all of this going?

"So where does this leave us with him Vee? Or me, I should say?... I, I just don't want you guys to think that I'm gay or something... Because I'm not... Although I'm sure I'd have a hard time convincing people of that, seeing how I'm dressed right now, and wearing make-up... I don't know if I can face him ever again with him knowing that we've, or that I've fantasied with you about him, you know? About Reg, fucking me"...

"This doesn't leave us anywhere, or you Dana... I know you're not 'gay'... At least not 'that way'... It's not like you want a relationship with a man... You're not gay like that... It just is what it is sweetie, and now that we have everything out in the open, it's like Reg said to me, the only pressure you feel is what you're putting on yourself... He was so good and understanding Dana, and I believe he knows what he's talking about"... Veronica said to me, but I didn't like how she described me, saying I wasn't gay 'that way' but otherwise saying in a kind of code that I was, or I 'might be'...

Again, this didn't sit too well with me but as I looked just then? In bed wearing her nightgown and a pair if stay up stockings and with my face still all made up? Once more I was a point where I wasn't really in a position to argue, she was right... It is what it is, or is it better to say... I am what I am?

"That's what we were doing down in the hot tub, I was just 'fluffing' him as we talked and that's when we talked about you and me for that matter... He said he'd love to pursue this with us, but he'll only go as far as we're willing"... She added telling me once more that I shouldn't worry too much... Which again, it was easy for her to say, but it was another thing for me to accept.

I was quiet for a moment until Veronica, wanting to keep my attention, and also to show me there was nothing wrong with what we were doing, she found little-Reg lost in the bed sheets after I'd let go of the big sex toy, and with her now holding him up in front of us as we lay back, she whispered to me...

"Dana, close you eyes and don't think of anything, down worry, it's only me and you here baby, no one can harm you, or make fun of you...so just relax... Lay back and when you feel Reg touch your lips, just kiss him for me... That's all... Just think of him and do that for me baby... Kiss him on the tip... That's all you have to do"...

Listening to her, I took and deep breath and let myself relax for her...

Closing my eyes I did feel slightly better, my mind becoming less busy, the hectic thoughts fading and letting go as I slowed my breathing, or tried to knowing she was going to be working with me, trying get me past my self doubts and unfounded fears...

"Mmmph"... I moaned as I felt the tip of the big dildo touch my coral painted lips in weak attempt I reached out for a first kiss with my eyes closed, feeling the weight of the heavy latex cock resting there, I shuddered inside as I opened my mouth giving in... Giving in to Veronica... But more that anything, I was giving into myself and my own desires...

It was an odd feeling just then... I had been here several times already, yet now there felt to be a stronger potency in what I was doing... I was super aware of myself and as well of the implications found in what we were doing... Now that we all knew... We all knew that I wanted to suck cock... Real cock...

With my eyes closed, the lusty waves of my shameful wanting came crashing into me sending me outside of myself, I opened my mouth wider, reaching with my chin tilted up, seeking and wanting more as Veronica held the cock above me laying beside me, whispering in my ear...

"Mmmm... Yes... Yes baby, go for it... Reach, reach up, put your mouth on him... Ooooh I know you want it sooo bad don't you? Yes there you go... Suck, suck Reg's cock for him baby"...

"Uhh... Mmmph"... I went on moaning more as I felt myself coming up off the bed, listening to Veronica while chasing the big latex cock with my lips and tongue as she teased me, moving it higher and then lower, letting me have some, then taking it away...

"Ohhh.. Oh baby yes... Suck him... Mmm... It's okay, I know.. We all know baby.... Do it and don't be afraid, suck Reg's cock"...

Swooning under her words and letting myself go, I swear it's like falling off of a cliff every time I've found myself here with this big rubbery dick in my mouth, latex or otherwise it didn't matter, I was still crossing a huge line... Yet once I had flung myself over the wall, I was free to enjoy the experience, explore and yes... Be who they see me as.... Be who I am...

"Ohhh yes baby"... Veronica moaned along with me...

"You always look so good doing that, can you get up for me? Face me Dana, kneel between my legs, suck Reg's cock this way for me".... She said to me cooing me at first, telling me how good I looked sucking cock before having me turn, sitting up on my knees between her parted thighs as she placed and held the dildo to her loins, replacing her beautiful pussy with little-Reg, or just 'Reg' as she was apt to calling the big toy cock during sex.

Shivering still and with my mind in a warp, the 'sub-space' Veronica had been telling me about, I leaned forward as she had asked, and taking the head of the big dildo back into my mouth, moaning as I slobbered my way down, taking as much as I could in a rather uncharacteristic move where in most cases I was timid at first, sucking the big 'Reg' replica with Veronica always asking me to do it 'for' her... But now, like this, I was doing it for me this time...

Sputtering as I hit bottom and making myself gag, I backed off, coming up and looking to my smiling, highly turned on wife, I used both my hands to stroke the thick spit wet shaft, where then with simple nod from her, and with no words spoken, I went back down trying again, taking as much of the big fleshy feeling cock into the back of my mouth and throat as I could...

"Unnnggg"... I gurgled and Veronica, seeing my passion and wanting to be like her, being able to throat Reg's big cock, she hissed at me with her teeth clenched...

"Oooohh fuck yesss, Dana... Take him, open your throat, relax baby, you can do it... I'll teach you... Oh fuck this is sooo hot! Try baby try... Do like I said, relax you throat muscles and go slow, work yourself down... Oh yesss like that... Mmm-ooh you're a natural baby, and I don't care if you're gay or not... Ummm... Sucking cock is your calling!"... Veronica grunted out, seeing and recognizing my attempt in wanting to emulate her long honed and practised skill of deep throating a big cock.

Urging me on, telling me what to do, and even saying she didn't care if I was gay, which I believed or assumed she was saying in the heat of the moment, or at least I hoped so. Yet how could I deny it? I mean there was no doubt, what I was doing, it was absolutely a gay act...

"Ooooh yesss go baby, take him... Look! You're doing it... Oh fuck yes! Oh baby let me hold you down, keep still, hold your breath.... Oh yes... Lick Dana, use your tongue, lick his balls"...

"Uhhhh! Ohhh"... I gasped coming up with Veronica relaxing her hold on my head, hitting my brink, yet not deterred I wanted to try again, asking her and sounding like I was begging., moaning out...

"Oh God Veronica... Please let me try.... let me try again"...

I couldn't hold my breath any longer with my gag reflex came on too strong as I managed to get myself all the way down, but only for a second, or until I tried licking the dildo's attached ball sack... That's what had me bucking and kicking back... I wasn't used to it... I hadn't been 'trained' as Veronica went on to tell me...

"Oh yes baby... Do it... Try again, it's okay, you're amazing already... You just need more training, I had to work up to it too, so do it baby, take you time, try again"... She said encouraging me further, not wanting me to give up as I looked to her, I'm sure I was a mess again with my eyes watery and blurred, feeling my chin and face covered in spit as I tried a third time...

Taking a long breath I worked my way down much slower this time, inching along as I reached the base of our long, thick friend little-Reg where once more Veronica held me there, one hand holding the dildo to her body while keeping my head cradled in the crook of her arm, pulling me in and giving me no choice, taking the entire cock into my mouth and upper throat...

"Uhhh! Unnnggg"... I gurgled...

"Ohhh yesss... Dana, take him baby... Go all the way, and don't forget, lick his balls... Do it, try again, go on, lick him baby"...

Listening and following her directions, I did as she was telling me, making my way down with my eyes on hers until could keep contact no longer, I was all the way down and this time I was able to stay there, holding my breath as I gurgled and gagged, licking out my tongue, waggling it back and forth, feeling the surface of the imitation ball sack before finally giving up, my lungs feeling like they were about to burst.

Forced back by my need to breath after staying down for what felt like 30 seconds or even longer, coming up and throwing my head back, the spit and spittle were sent flying, sticking to my face and my hair.

"Uuuunnggghhh!" I bellowed out as I came up off the long cock for the last time, lost in the shame and gut churning arousal, I fell forward with Veronica catching me, letting me lay on top of her as I huffed and coughed, wrapping my arms around her and holding my face in her tits, her hand coming back up to my head holding me and letting me rest...

"Mmmm that was so sexy baby, I'd love to see you do that for real, when you're ready... But that's up to you okay?" She cooed as I lay there with her...

"But wow baby! Did you ever take him! I was impressed... Are you sure you haven't been trying while I'm not here? Because it's okay if you have, or if you even want to, you know play with little-Reg on your own"... She said to me while asking and commenting about how quick I was able to deep throat the big toy...

Yet her assertion, it wasn't true... I hadn't been trying on my own, and until she'd said it... I never would have considered doing such a thing, I would have felt terrible afterwards and even if it was just a dildo or sex toy, I know I'd still feel like I was cheating on her.

But also, she was eluding to something else in there, saying 'when I'm ready' she'd love to see me do that for real, suck a man's cock... Which would no doubt be Reg's big cock...

But what had me was her not asking me 'If I would like to'... but rather saying 'When I was ready'... Meaning it wasn't going to be a choice, but more so, it was rather just a matter of time...

We were quiet again for a moment with Veronica letting me rest, relaxed with her caressing my skin through the silky feeling fabric of the nightie I was wearing, as she then began nibbling at my ear and moving her leg against mine, creating friction, I could tell she was still turned on...

"Do you want me to fuck you baby? Do you want to feel him inside of you?"... She asked me in a soft breath of a voice against the back of my ear... Yet her boldness, just out right saying it, asking me if I wanted her to fuck me with the big toy, it sent frightful shivers running through me, indeed wanting what she was offering, but again, I was always afraid to say yes...

"I want you to feel everything I felt last night Dana, but tonight... I want to do it different; I want you on your back baby"... She instructed as she began to move, rolling me over with her coming up over top of me, kissing me while taking the big dildo and laying it on my exposed tummy, my nightie having ridden up and out of the way.

"Do you want him Dana? Do you want me to fuck you with Reg? Now that you've made him so hard and all excited with your wet and sloppy blowjob?"... She went on teasing me in her sultry sounding voice...

But then going one further, I felt her taking my hard dick in her fingers she had me held against the long shaft of the fleshy feeling dildo, holding me to 'him' and letting me feel his size and thickness this way, through my own hard but much, much smaller dick...

Doing this, I felt myself slipping back into that place, that 'sub-space'... Feeling the latex cock touching mine, which if anything, it was as electrifying, as were her words, Veronica's teasing, growing more intense as she held my much smaller 'mini-cock' against the long veiny shaft of her dildo...

.

Asking me if I wanted to be fucked, saying the words that I couldn't while holding my little cock against the big one, the rush of sexual heat was burning me up inside and had me nodding meekly, my head tucked into the crease of her neck, face hidden, my voice in a quiet whisper before raising along with the intensity...

"Oh Vee that feels sooo good... His, his cock it feels so big and hard against mine... Uhhh yes I want it... I want to feel him... Please... I want him in me"...

"Mmm... Baby... Yes... Oh you have no idea how sexy it is for me when you let go... It's okay, I'm going to take good, good care of you... Lay back... Let me do everything, I want you to cum while I'm fucking you"... Veronica answered, sounding aroused with all of this, I could see it her eyes and feel her passion, she wanted this just as much as I did.

Reaching over to her nightstand where ripping a condom package off of the long ream she keeps handy in her trust bedside drawer, and along with a new tube of Astroglide, she came up smiling, tearing the foil package open with her teeth.

Propping myself up on the head board some, enough to watch, she groaned then, playing it up as she rolled the condom down over the big flared cock head and looking to me while pushing it down, encasing the big life like cock with her commenting, joking and saying...

"Mmmm... We better keep this big boy wrapped up, he looks like the type that might get a girl pregnant"... She said to me, flicking her eyes open and giving me a devilish wink...

"Uhhh baby, I don't think we have to worry about that with me... But it's a good thing you're still on the pill"... I answered saying that I was glad she was protected, what with her fucking Reg, and God knows how potent he might be with all of that healthy food and working out...

I already know his stamina was way past anything I could ever manage, so I'm sure he was more than full of rich, thick baby-making cum...

Saying nothing back about my remark, Veronica went about lubing me first, having me scoot back down on the bed and doing something different again, she had me rolling back with my legs parted, telling me to tuck my arms under my knees where with her help I was nearly doubled over, rolled backwards leaving my ass, dick and balls tilted up, very exposed and available for Veronica to do as she pleased...

Yet something else I also noticed was how close my face now was to my hard little member, seeing it there, naked, hairless and left dangling mere inches above my nose...

However with other things on her mind or not noticing, Veronica gave her full attention to my up-turned and spread out little butthole, taking a big dollop of the clear, cold feeling lube and squeezing it right out of the tube, we both watched as it clung there before finally letting go, landing and hitting my tight, pink little pucker, square on...

Oohing and Ahhing I gasped with the cold feeling and that of her marksmanship, she dropped the tube to began circling my little ring with the pads of her two index fingers.

Rotating her two digits in a slow circle like water going down a drain, slowly she worked her way into the centre where with slight but insistent pressure, she soon had both fingers inside me, sending me gasping and gritting my teeth, not in pain mind you, but with how mind blowingly amazing it felt...

"Ohhh God Vee... Th-that feels s-s-soooo good"... I said aloud with a stutter, my head laying back and my eyes closing as she continued to push her two finger into me, going all the way down past her second knuckle and than staying there... Waiting then wiggling her fingers around inside of me, stretching and getting me used to having something there, prying me open, dilating my tight little anal ring...