For Veronica's Sake Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm... Yes baby, I know you love having your ass played with and fucked... Do you want me to fuck you baby? Are going to ask Reg nice? Do you want to ask him to put his big, big manly cock in you and fuck you like a girl?"... She asked me then, upping her teasing to a new level while having me in such a vulnerable position...

There was no room for me to argue or deny that I love this and yes, I did want the big cock inside me, no matter how humiliating or even how much I knew it was going to hurt... I wanted that cock in me, I wanted to be fucked by 'Reg'...

"Uhh... Oh Vee can please fuck me? Fuck me with Reg's big cock... Uhh oh God yes...Uhhh"... I moaned out asking her to fuck me. but for Veronica, this wasn't enough...

"I'd love to baby, but It's not me you need to ask... Who's cock is it you want? Tell me, who do you need to ask?"... She came back saying, only adding to my humiliation by making me say it, making beg, asking 'Reg' to fuck me...

"It's Reg's cock... Uhh... Oh baby please don't make me say it, j-just put it in me... Uhhh... I want it Vee, fuck me please!"... I begged this time and more so for her to let me pass on this huge embarrassment, or 'truth' is really what it was...

"Uh-Uh! Yes... Say it for me baby... It's okay... I know... I know you want Reg to fuck you... Ohhh I'd love to see that... It's so big baby... Doesn't it feel so nice rubbing you right there, right in between your little dick and your tight little virgin pussy?"... She went on, not giving up as she placed and ran the head of our giant sex toy over and around my exposed butthole, calling it my virgin pussy even though she'd already fuck me with it... But still, she was teasing me to no end, pushing me and making me say it...

"Oh fuck Veronica please...Reg... Sir... Please... Please fuck me Brother Reg... Uhh.. I want your cock in me... I want... I want you to fuck me... Oh God... Put your big cock in me now"... I moaned out saying what she wanted to hear as she knelt above me, and with her left hand helping to hold me in position while placing little-Reg the dildo to her mid-body, like she was wearing a strap-on, I could feel her applying more pressure as she continued running the big cock head over and around my spread out back entrance...

And then...

"Uhhh... Oh! Oh fuck that's big... Oh baby... Go slow please... Uhhh"... I grunted out as I felt Veronica pushing the big round head into me, my ass parting and accepting the large flared cock head, popping in just past the crown as Veronica stopped there, letting me get used to the felling... This amazing, painful yet incredibly pleasing feeling of being stretched past my limit...

Or so it felt... The pain was cascading through me, making me pant in short laboured gasps that also came with a sense, or a knowing that left me super aware and shaking with the implication and the realization...

In that moment, I knew something was different with me, and it was being confirmed... I had a cock in me... I was being fucked and I wanted it... I wanted for nothing else...

Backing the big thing out of me momentarily, and letting me take a breath, Veronica looked at me smiling, using her free hand to cup and take my tight little ball sack and soft dick into her palm, where then she pushed once again, sinking more of the long thick cock shaft into me, my eyes creasing shut as I grit my teeth...

"Uhhhh... Oh Veeeee!... Oh fuck yes... I want it"... I called out feeling her pushing without stopping until I'd taken it all... Little-Reg the huge, semi-black dildo was in me... Balls deep...

"Oh yes... I know baby... I know you want it, take it all Dana... Ohhh your ass is sooo hungry for cock baby... Breath, relax and feel him Dana, he's in you... Reg is fucking you baby"... Veronica replied in her own pained, sex filled voice... Tormenting me she went on, keeping up her idea of having Reg fuck me as she rested against me, the big cock trapped between us as she held it there, settled deep in my rectum.

Trying to breath but unable to let go just yet, my every muscle was held tight and rigid until she stopped moving, sinking the entire cock's length into me, reaching bottom where after a second or two, I let out a gasping sigh, releasing the air from my lungs as I let my body go slack, accepting this huge invader with the pain and recognition of what we were doing sent ringing through me like a clattering bell...

With my mouth hung open breathing in longer pants, Veronica continued to hold, cup and cover my completely soft dick and shrivelled up ball sack, my testicles sent retreating up into my body along with my small 5-inch dick, all but disappearing as happens so it seems whenever I'm penetrated, losing my erection, going soft as mush in seconds...

Yet with Veronica holding me, covered in her palm, it looked like I didn't have a dick at all... It truly did make me look like a girl with a big hard cock buried balls deep in my tight, over stretched 'pussy'...

Moving slowly at first Veronica backed the long thick dildo out of me as I moaned and begged her to go slow, she stopped then, not pulling the thing out of all the way, but leaving just the head inside me before pushing again with more insistence this time, fucking the cock into my ass harder and faster, before doing it all again once she reached bottom...

"Oh! Oh Veeeee!... Oh fuck yes do it... Oh fuck meeee baby... Uhhh... Oh it sooo fucking bi-iig!" I wailed as I felt her full weight coming down on me with each stroke, hitting me and knocking the air out of my lungs as her intensity grew.

"Oh yes baby, take it! But it's not me fucking you... Remember? Who is it? Tell me Dana, tell me... Who has his big cock in you? Who's fucking you so...sooo gooood?" Veronica called back still keeping up the game, wanting me to pretend it was Reg fucking me.

It wasn't easy at first, back when this began, with Veronica taking me and fucking me with the big dildo, imagining and picturing Reg was in her place... But now, with everything so changed and so different, I found I was able to cope, getting into it much more quickly with her, accepting and playing my part, playing my role as the possibly 'gay' or at least bisexual cuckold husband...

"Uhh... Oh fuck Reg... He's... Oh he's sooo big baby, fuck he fills me up... R-Reg fuck me please.... Uhhh I... Uhh... Oh I want your c-cock... F-fuck me"... I moaned back, stuttering out the words again as Veronica smiled down on me, loving every second of my surrender, loving how good I was taking her cock while doing her biding, calling out Reg's name.

Feeling her palm growing wet with my fucked-out cum starting to seep and leach out of me, Veronica gleefully held it up to my face, telling me to lick and taste myself as she continued to fuck me with her hips, holding the big dildo with her left hand while offering me her right, all wet and slick with my pre-cum puddling and pooling in the middle...

"Oooh baby lick it up... Mmm that is my favourite baby, watching you lick up your cum... Do you want to taste Reg's cum baby? Do you want him to pull out and cum all over you?"... She went on, teasing and asking me if I wanted Reg's cum, did I want to taste him for real and doing a good job winding herself up while doing it...

The idea of Reg cumming in my mouth was setting her off, making her throw her hips into me, pounding the big cock all the way inside of me again as I became lost in her lusty words, the eroticism of Reg cumming on me... or even 'in' me...

I could see it, and oh fuck I was so horny, full of cock and dreamy thoughts, leaving me to call back to her, telling her what I wanted... "Yes! Oh fuck yes baby I want his cum... Uh... Feed me Reg... Uhhh Give... Uhhh give me you're c-c-uuu-mmm"... I grunted cumming myself then in an instant, not able to take any more with my balls and body going into spasm, clenching up, my orgasms being fuck out of me, hitting me hard...

"Uhhh... Ooooh Veronica... Oh fuck I'm cumming... Yes I want it, give it to me, Ohhh fuck I want his cu-cuuuum.... Ohhhh! Fuccckk meee-eeeeee!"...

Stopping after one last hard thrust, Veronica held the big cock inside of me as my balls pumped out my own cum, bursting from me in cloudy, running pulsations, rather than a hard ejaculation spewing into the air...

Contracting and draining me, matched with my heart beat, thumping, pouring out my watery load, first into Veronica's hand directing my flow before she let it run back down onto me as I writhed and reeled, moaning out my last...

"Uhhh oh baby... Oh I came sooo good... Let... Let me taste it please? Quick, before I can't, please give me Reg's cum"... I said in my distressed state, my body falling limp on the bed and with my eyes closed, I let her drip her fingers into my open mouth, closing my lips over her cummy digits, sucking at them, cleaning and tasting my cum all while pretending it was Reg...

"Mmmm... Yes baby... Lick it up for me... Yes, that's it... Sooo good... I bet he taste nice huh?" Veronica teased as I lay back with my eyes closed licking and sucking at her fingers, but feeling myself slipping away I was soon begging her to take the big cock out of me, and with a slow retreat that left me panting and gasping in it's own right, I gasped one last time as the big dildo cock slipped out of me, exiting my body I felt myself go completely slack, feeling empty and vacant, exhausted, but oh-God, I was so, so satisfied...

It wasn't long though before I started feeling sleepy and doped up in a way... I was truly exhausted after the long, arduous night before, and then being hung over all day, working and sweating while cleaning with my head pounding, and now this...

Dressed in girls night clothes and make-up... Hard fucked and pretending with Veronica that she was Reg... I was spent indeed and hardly able to keep my eyes open... I needed to sleep...

***

It was early when I woke up, the Sun was just breaking the darkness... I don't remember drifting off really, or even saying good night to Veronica, it came that fast... Like being hit by a mugger in the night, I was swept away and taken without the ability to resist, I was smothered and gone...

The next thing I knew, it was morning...

Continued...