For Veronica's Sake Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So like, we're a 'threesome' now? Is that what you're saying? I have a husband, and a boyfriend?" Veronica asked smiling between the two of us, but leaning more towards Reg as she answered, making air quotes around saying 'threesome' while giggling and curing into him with me left there beside her but more or less on my own...

"Yeah I guess you could say it like that, but I was thinking of something a little different"... Reg answered as he took Veronica under his arm, but I could see he was looking at me when he was speaking...

"Oh really? How so?"... She asked, as I felt the same, wondering what he meant.

"Well... If you ask me, from the way Dana here has been trying all these new things, you know, being more of who I always saw him as.... I'm seeing this more like I have two girlfriends instead... Know what I mean?"

Stopping, both Veronica and I looked at him at the same time, yet our reactions... They were most certainly different...

"Oooh! I like the sound of the that! You know Dana, he is right... I loved dressing you up, and with you going down on Reg this first time? You must admit baby... You're coming out of this more like a girl anyway... So what do you say? Do you want to share Brother Reg with me and we'll both be his pretty girls?" She asked me half teasing, but leaving me blushing all the same and also leaving me cringing again, mentioning me sucking Reg's cock this 'first time'...

But knowing deeper down that I wanted this as well, or that I was at least interested, but of course... My wall... It was there again, as always... Leaving me stuttering and afraid to let go when something new like this pops up...

But there was also another reason I was hesitant... One I hadn't mentioned to either of them as of yet...

"Y-yeah... I um guess that's the way things are going, and to be honest, I might as well because it looks like I could be home a lot more"... I came out with, telling them in a round about way that I wanted this, or I was at least willing to accept what they were suggesting, even going so far as to mention my thoughts on the possibility of an impending layoff in work...

"What do you mean baby? How will you be home more?"... Veronica asked as I went quiet for a second...

"Umm, well work has been slow, and... I'm not sure exactly, but I get the feeling things are about to change, like I might be let go, or I'll be working less"... I answered, telling them what I might be expecting sometime soon as far as my job was concerned.

However, as far as work itself went in this, I wasn't too worried, I knew I could freelance from home with the kind of work I do... It was going to be a big change for me but still, so was everything else as of late!

"So is that going to be a problem Dana? I mean like for your finances? You know that will affect all of us, right?"... Reg asked weighing in, but I had already thought of this...

"No, we don't have to worry... This place is mostly paid for, and I can freelance from home. I wont make quite as much, but with your income from the lot rental, and Vee's work, we're still okay, and I'll get to work from home, so" ... I answered, letting them know we were alright as far as money, but then stopping short of saying what being home would, or could mean... I left that part unanswered, but Veronica, she put it together rather quickly...

"So does that mean you can dress up more? Is that what you're trying to say?" She quizzed, smiling and making me blush, as she broached the subject first, or cracking it open really... Once again saying what I couldn't... But yes, she had me, because that is what I was saying...

"Aww... Don't be embarrassed baby... I think it's wonderful that you're finding this side of yourself... You must know that by now...and even Reg agrees, so lets just forget about you getting embarrassed okay?"... Veronica asked or more so, she was telling me not to sweat this anymore, but then with Reg adding in his thoughts, the two of them pushed me even further...

"Yeah Dana, get over all that shit man... We're your family now, and I want you like this and especially when we're all fucking around... I'll be a lot more comfortable doing stuff with you when you look like a chick, like I said, I'm think of this as having two girlfriends, so it would be more than cool with me if you wanted to do more of this dressing up thing... It suits you"... Reg added, trying to build up my confidence and help me get past any shame I might be feeling...

"Uhh... Yeah... I know I shouldn't feel bad" I stammered while not trying to make eye contact with either of them.., "I -- I want this too, I guess, and I know... I know what you mean... I still can't believe I did that with you... But I get it" ... I answered, letting them know that as difficult as this was to get my head completely around, I was trying my best to let go, yet still I was too afraid to say out loud that I'd sucked his cock and swallowed his cum.

"Ohh! This is going to be so great! I tell you what baby? Since none of us needs to be anywhere tomorrow, Reg? Would you mind if my 'girlfriend' Dana and I went upstairs to freshen up a bit? I mean, I'm sure you want your girls looking their best... Isn't that right?" Veronica added, or chirped is more like it, sounding quite excited and taking me somewhat by surprise as she had me up by the hand to where we were both standing in front of our still seated friend.

"Yeah! That sounds great... I'll go grab a few beers and roll up a joint, I'll be back in ten"... Reg answered sounding enthused as he rose up after us, making his way out in just his towel, and passing by us, I felt and odd feeling come over me.

Once again I had that feeling, like I knew we had turned another corner, and in some ways, Reg didn't seem like the same person... He was right, it was like we were no longer friends, not the way we had always been...

Things were different now. We were hitting a different stride, We had moved on, entering a new phase of our life-long friendship...

"Oh, and hey... Bring down that dildo you say looks like me... I wanna see how close to the real thing you two have been getting with this toy of yours"... Reg added, stopping us on the stairs as he was about to step outside, telling us to bring 'little-Reg' down with us when we came back.

"Ooooh! That sounds like fun! Maybe Dana can put on a little show for us!"... Veronica answered back, with me giving her a sideways look of embarrassment, telling Reg I'll put on a 'show' for the pair of them...

"Oh gosh Vee what are you doing to me? I can't believe you said that... You're not going to make do things with... You know? Little-Reg?"... I asked sounding annoyed as we continued our way up and into our bedroom...

"Sure why not baby? We both know what's going to happen eventually... I mean you heard him saying how he'd be much more willing to do stuff with you if you're, you know? More feminine? I don't know about you, but I'd love to see him take you... You want that don't you? It's okay... I want it for you, and I'm sure Reg does too... It'll bring us all so much closer, also it will let him know for sure that you want to be his as well baby, just like I do... I mean, I'm not wrong am I..?"

"Uhh... Y-yeah... I... I think I want that too but, oh gosh Veronica this is all so scary... I mean do you think I can do that? Let Reg... You know? Let him 'fuck' me?"... I asked stammering and whispering the word 'fuck' because I could hardly believe this was what we were talking about... The possibility of coming back down stairs thinking Reg was going to fuck me?

"Umm! Humm! Oh I'd love to see that baby, and just to be safe... Why don't you go use your little enema bulb? Give yourself a flush, just to be sure? I'll find you something of mine to wear... Oh and when you're finished, don't forget to give your face a good wash... We'll have to start over with your make-up"...

Doing as she said, I felt my stomach rolling with nerves, and yes I was also excited, imagining what was going to happen, and God only knows what she was going to have me wearing prior to whatever it was we were going to be doing...

I made my way in then, following her instructions by giving myself a 'mini-enema' with the small bulb-plunger thing we bought on line.

It was an embarrassing thing to do, sticking the tapered nozzle of this little plastic thing up my ass, then squeezing the bulb containing the half-cup of warm water, sending it shooting up into my body. It was a feeling that always made me squint with it's strange sensation, and not to mention the rude gurgling noises my bowels would make with the water going both in, and coming back out...

Finished with my 'house-keeping' task, and having washed my hands with hot soapy water, I used a few of Veronica's make-up remover pads, cleaning up my black ringed eyes, giving her a 'clean-slate' to work with as it were.

Stepping back into the bedroom with my breath held, I wondered what clothes of hers she'd chosen for me to wear...

"Okay good! You're back... Now come, sit and start your make-up you know what to do... I still haven't decided which dress will suit you best. Which one of these do you like?" Veronica asked as I came back in, where following her instructions again, I sat, doing as she told me, starting my make-up with a powdery base foundation...

"If you're going to make me wear a dress, can it be the grey tunic? I didn't mind that one so much" I asked, offing myself up to wear that particular dress again, if she'd let me... I was just surprised I was being asked, or given a choice at all...

"No way sister!" Veronica rebuffed, as I expected, calling me sister however, that was something new...

"Here, let's try this one, it's much prettier and besides, you heard Reg, he want's you more feminine"... Veronica answered as she turned back from her closet holding up a short, summery looking orange and red sun dress that dropped off the shoulders and gathered at the waist, leaving the hem line in fluttering pleats that caressed my thighs once she'd slipped it over my head, letting it fall down around me...

"Oh wow! That looks great on you! Here, don't move... Let's just add a little lipstick and you'll be all ready"... She went on, having me stand still while adding the same coral-pink lipstick that seemed to be 'my colour' with her saying it looked much better on me, and indeed I was standing still for her, but inside? I was shaking like a leaf...

"Oh God Vee, I'm so nervous now... Will... Will you guys want me like this ALL the time?"... I asked thinking my fate had been sealed with this dressing thing they wanted me to do more often... I just didn't know 'how' often...

"That's up to you baby'....Veronica began, "I'm okay with how ever you want to dress, I have a ton of old clothes that will fit you, so let's just start there and have some fun okay?"... She finished answering, trying to calm my jagged nerves, suggesting we keep this light, casual and with no real boundaries...

"Stop worrying about what 'will' or 'might' happen, and just go with it... Now, put your pearls on again, and the earrings, Oh and here, lets put this cute little bow clip in you hair as well"... She added, once again saying I should relax as she clipped a small yellow bow to the right side of my head.

"Oh-Wow! You look so good like this Dana... I wouldn't be surprised if Reg did want to take you"... Veronica gushed once she'd stepped back and had an over-all look, and hearing her, I felt a shiver running through me as I checked myself out in the mirror, and oh God did I ever look like a real girl again...

Also... Hearing Veronica say that... Saying that Reg would want to 'take me'... It left me half scared to death and shaking with nerves, but more so? I'd have to say it was because I knew I wanted something like this... It was the anticipation that was killing me... Not the fear...

"I'm so nervous baby.... What's going to happen? Like why does he wants us to bring little-Reg down with us?"... I asked letting Veronica know I was unsure and kind of afraid of what Reg's intentions were concerning our big-little replica of his cock...

"I'm not sure baby, but thanks for reminding me, I almost forgot him! Oh and there's a new tube of lube in the bathroom, can you grab that as well? And maybe a clean towel... Who knows? It's best to prepared, I always say!"... Veronica replied, smiling and excited, telling me to bring lube and a towel, which left me thinking if it wasn't Reg fucking me? It was no doubt going to be little Reg the dildo...

Of course I was nervous, and who could blame me? We were crossing so many busy streets in this one night, starting with me sucking my friend's big cock out in the hot tub, where I showed off my newly acquired deep-throating skills and surprising the hell out of all of us, taking him that deep, even licking his balls, which ultimately had him cumming where he gave me my first real load of cum 'from-the-tap' and not from me, but someone else's tap...with someone else's cum...

Stopping Veronica in the doorway as we were heading back down, I felt myself going flush and hot...

"Can we stop for a second? I just need to take a breath. Please wait with me for a minute, and tell me again how you want this too? I need to hear that from you right now Vee because I think after tonight, things are REALLY going to change for us... I just feel it, and I need to stop for a second okay?"... I asked and Veronica, seeing my plight, she heeded my call this time, taking me by the arm and leading me back into our bedroom where we sat with her looking to me, smiling lovingly, telling me...

"You take as long as you want... I know this is huge for the both of us, and it will change everything, but I must be honest Dana... Now that were here? It's a yes... Yes, I do want this, or I want to try anyway... I mean, that's all we can do isn't it? I think we need to just throw ourselves at this and see where we come out"...

Speaking to me and sitting beside me, Veronica ran a finger under and along my chin in loving gesture, trying to make me feel better, and it was working. I knew I wanted this as well, but it seemed to be happening so fast, or maybe its better to say things were moving 'faster' now that we had come this far.

I just felt like I was tumbling down a hill, but I felt better knowing Veronica and even Reg, I knew they would be there to catch me... I just needed to hear it again...

"You okay now baby? Ready to go have some fun? See where this takes us next?"... Veronica asked as we sat for a moment longer, just being together, the two of us in quiet thought before I gave her an assuring nod, letting her know I was ready... Or, I was as ready as I was even going to be...

***

"Hey! We're back! And what do you think of our new girl? Not bad huh?"... Veronica declared rather loudly as we both came down the stairs to find Reg there again in the living room, sitting and waiting, yet surprisingly or not, he was still dressed in same towel he'd left in, and nothing else...

"Wow Dana! Yeah, not bad... Not bad at all... Come over here, let me get a good look at you"... He replied, sitting up in his seat as we made our way over, with him smiling at me as blushed, feeling exposed in a way, like my final cover had been blown...

"Man... You do look like a real chick... I'm impressed... Veronica? You're amazing, his -- or 'her' make-up is perfect and damn, bro, your legs look awesome in that dress... I think I may be in trouble here! Hey but first... Lets start with this toy you two have been fucking around with... Let's see just how much this little-Reg, looks like Brother Reg"...

Blushing still, hearing Reg's compliments, or not that you could tell under all the make-up I was wearing, and Veronica, she was looking all smiles and quite proud of herself as she gave me a winking nod then, pointing with her eyes to the rolled-up towel under my arm.

The one I had completely forgotten I was carrying... The one containing our toy... Little-Reg...And the tube of lube... "Just in case"... as Veronica had said...

Nervous and embarrassed, I reached out offering Reg the towel as he smiled taking it from me where then with no fear of concern, he had it unrolled and in his hand in a second...

"Wow! This thing is heavy and damn! It does looks like me too doesn't it? Now I see where you're picked up the same talents as your wife Dana, you've been practising, that's good... Now lets see you do that again"... Reg commented, holding up the big wobbling sex toy and looking to me as he slammed the thing down on the table, the suction cup base making a loud "POP" as it grabbed on to the glass topped coffee table... Much like I had on the night I came home to find this 'special-delivery' waiting at our front door...

Standing there and not sure what he wanted, or what I was supposed to do, I watched as Veronica slid in beside Reg on the couch as they both looked to me as I hesitated, unsure of what he expected...

"You... You want me to? Ahh, do... Do that? Now?"... I asked thinking I knew but still, I didn't want to believe this was what he wanted me to do...

"Go ahead baby, let us see you suck him, show Brother Reg how good you can suck little-Reg, don't be afraid, there's nothing left to hide anymore... It's okay Dana, go ahead... Do it for us baby"... Veronica joined in, confirming and even egging me on, Wanting me to get down and suck our big toy to let Reg know he was right... My practice had made me perfect...

"I... I don't know guys... It's not like I can just turn this on and off you know?"... I said back, feeling super reluctant and trying to reason with them, hoping they'd understand how difficult it was, but they didn't, they didn't understand my position, they were seeing this much differently...

"Okay, I tell you what baby, I'll help you... Here, come down here with me, lets both get on our knees and you just follow my lead... What ever I do to Brother Reg, you do the same, only with little-Reg... Okay? Come on, down we go, and don't be afraid... I know you're falling in love with cock, and that's nothing for a sweet, wonderful guy like you to be ashamed of, or feel bad about... It's okay, I want this for you, and I know you do too... We talked about this remember?

Taking her hand she reached across Reg as I listened and followed her instruction, lowering myself onto my knees on one side with the big dildo closer to me, stuck to the table, sticking up and wobbling away in all it's lifelike glory as Veronica came down off the couch on the other side, setting herself up closer to Reg.

Watching, she reached out, unfurling his towel with his help before taking his semi-hard cock in her hand with Reg smiling as he went one further tilting his hips upward, offering his cock to her while sinking himself further into the couch cushions and no doubt loving every second of what he was seeing, and what we were doing...

"Mmmm... Do this baby, lick him, lick little-Reg, just like this...Mmmm... Oh he taste sooo good doesn't he?" Veronica moaned as she let her tongue out, licking Reg's cock from where she held him at his base, licking up along the underside with her tongue flat like she's shown me in the past when we were alone.

Watching I felt so unsure and even more exposed... I mean sure, they had both watched as I sucked Reg's cock for real... Even taking his cum load right onto my tongue, but now for some reason, this, doing this with our toy and being made to follow her instruction? It felt different, again, I felt like I was being groomed and lead into something else.

However, knowing I was sort of doomed to this fate, I took in a long breath and let my eyes close as I followed suit... Leaning forward, my tongue came out as hers had, where starting at it's base, I licked little-Reg from bottom to top, with my tongue coming off at it's red, crowning head as my eyes came open to look and see them both silent, smiling and watching me...