For Veronica's Sake Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm serious Dana... I like the way you're thinking, and coming on board... I know Vee wants this don't you baby? Tell our girl here how it's going to be... Tell him what's going happen in the next week or so"...

"Oh Dana... You don't know how happy you've just made me... That was the perfect answer baby, and I love you soooo much for it... You'll see, were going to have the best life together"...

Veronica explained as she moved then, lowering herself down onto her knees beside me where sitting on the tables edge I was a little higher than her, but still, she was at the perfect height to help me, taking Reg's cock in her hand and nodding with her head, telling me what I needed to do, even without Reg holding my head and directing me...

Which one I wanted more? At that moment I wasn't sure... I was getting over my 'cummer's-remores' as I've named that time, right after my orgasm. But still, I wasn't sure if I didn't prefer it when I was 'forced' to suck his cock, like with his hands holding my head...

Or was it better this way? Where I had to do it on my own, with Veronica's simple head tilt, urging me on, telling me to suck Reg's cock for him... Be his other-girl... Be a gay just for him, and him alone...

Giving her a shy, flick of a smile, I closed my eyes, opened my mouth where taking him in once again I not only filled my mouth with Reg's cock but I also sealed my fate...

End of Part One...

***

Epilogue...

I sucked Reg's cock that day, he came in my mouth again, giving me the last of his spent balls, having already cum twice that night with Veronica there at my side...

This time, and like each time after in the coming days and weeks we found ourselves growing and evolving into a tighter and more refined rhythm, a 'lifestyle' if you will, where in the end I was laid off from my job, but with benefits for a year or so, and with my freelance work slowly taking off, I was able to stay home and take on the greater domestic role... Which I might add included an ever-expanding wardrobe change for me...

Gone for good were any of my old, tired and worn out men's underwear... All had been replaced with a top drawer full of panties, boy-shorts and tiny t-back's in just about every shape and form, including some full panel, everyday 'knickers' as Veronica calls them, teasing me, using her English vernacular...

However, this is not to say that they've made me go 'full-on-tranny'... No, thankfully I get to live more like Superman, where I keep my alter-ego hidden, only coming out when called upon or needed... But that's not say I'm not dressed up a lot of the time, because I am... Reg likes it better that way, when the three of us are 'involved'...

But I guess the biggest change came with the two of them giving me the news that as of that first week, Reg was to move out of his small tiny-home and come live with us, where with our combined input, we went out and purchased a brand new King-sized, 4-post canopy bed...

As of yet, Reg was still to fuck me and make me feel like a real 'woman' as they would tease... But then, as our summer had long faded into fall, and with a long cold winter facing us, Reg came to us with an idea that, as wild as it seemed at first... The more we talked about it and worked things out, the more we all wanted it to happen...

"So what do say? How does a month or two in the Bahamas sound to you guys? We can spend Christmas there, and who knows? Maybe we'll never come back?

---The End---

***

Thanks if you made it this far!

Stayed tuned in the coming weeks and months for a 'Part Two' of this story entitled "Brother Reg -- Our winter in the Tropics"

N... Peace xo