For Veronica's Sake Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Like a wave, I felt the embarrassment and humiliation wash over me... Swooning, I could feel my own body heat rising... I felt fevered and hot and like a switch had been thrown in my head... Knowing this was what all of us wanted, Reg Veronica and me, I let go, sounding out a hungry groan before leaning to lick the length of the thick rubber dildo once again...

"Unnnggg"... I moaned aloud as I kept my eyes on Veronica this time, looking at her as I licked the big fake cock letting them both see me throwing myself into it, coming up this time and taking the toy's round, pink coloured head into my lips, closing and moving down, forgoing any more formalities... I gave them what they wanted...

"Oooohh yesss Dana... That's it baby, suck him, suck that cock, show us... Show us how much you love it baby, show us how much you want it, how much you need it... Mmm... Yes baby, that is sooo fucking beautiful... Mmmm... Don't you just love cock?"... Veronica cried out as she began sucking and licking Reg's real cock not two feet away from me, pushing me on with her never ending encouragement, wanting this even more than I did...

Which was something I could no longer deny... I did love doing this, once I was over my wall, it seemed nothing could hold me back... I was becoming a cocksucker... Real or fake, it didn't seem to matter... Not like this...

"Mmmph... Oh God Vee, I do love it... Can I do it... Can I do it with you? Again?" I asked as I answered her, not really knowing where the idea came from, but as I switched in my head, I didn't want little-Reg anymore... No... I want to be there with her... I wanted to suck real cock again... I wanted Brother Reg...

"Mmm... Yesss I want that too baby, but I don't think it's me you need to ask"... Veronica replied then, shaking me some as my eye's shot up seeing Reg there slumped on the couch, smiling with that huge pillar of a cock standing between us, held up in Veronica's hand glistening wet, covered in her fresh spit...

"Go on Dana-girl, looking so pretty in your make-up and your dress... Do you want to suck Brother Reg's cock with your even prettier wife?"... Reg asked, teasing me and humiliating me further, remarking who I am and what I look like, and again... How could I argue or even disagree?

"Y-yes... Please Brother Reg? Can... Can I suck you again...and...and get you ready for her? I want you to fuck Veronica again while I watch... Can... Can I do that? Please... Sir?"

Asking him this, I felt I had no shame left, even calling him 'Sir' and any dignity I did have left? Reg was about to strip it all away...

"Yeah you can but first you have to admit it Dana... Admit to us all who you are...Tell us you're a cocksucker now and that's what you want more.. You don't want pussy do you? I mean look at you? Now say it Dana... Tell us you love cock, call yourself a cocksucker...Tell us you don't want to fuck you wife's pussy... Do it girly man, we all know... You just need to say it... Admit it Dana... Tell us you're a cocksucker...

Listen to Reg and hearing him saying all of this to me as I knelt there, holding his wet thickness with Veronica, I looked to her with tears in my eyes, then back to Reg...

But he was right, and I'd never felt so ashamed... I was a cocksucker, but I still loved my wife, and I didn't want to give her up... But then, so it seemed, I didn't have to... Not with what she said to me next...

"He's... He's right baby... We've come too far... I'll always love you Dana but Brother Reg is right, now say it for us... Tell me, tell us what you are... Tell us what you want to be... It's okay baby, I love you, we both love you... But we have to do this if it's going to work, we all need to know...

Kneeling beside her I began to cry, weeping and sobbing, my breath went ragged and feeling hot as the air entered and exited my lungs, I'd never felt like this before, I was scared and rather shocked with this latest revelation...

But it was true... I was a cocksucker...

"I'm... I'm a cocksucker... Ohhh please... I want it, I need it but baby, I can't stand it... I don't want to lose you... I love you Vee and I want you... I'll always want you... But... But I know.. I want this... I want... I want"...

I was gone by this time... My eyes, a streaming mess of tears, broken down and stripped of everything... My every nerve ending was exposed, I was laid bare... I was raw, and I had no choice... I had to admit it, not only myself but all three of us...

"Please Brother Reg... Can I... Can I be your cocksucker? Along with Vee? I... I want what you want... I just... It's so hard... Please... Can I?" I asked as I tried to dry my tears, using the backs of my hands to wipe away the shame, and gathering myself, sitting up, I felt it... I felt myself coming though, it was like I was on the other side...

Smiling at me and saying nothing Reg leaned forward some placing a firm, but gentle and caring hand to the back of my head, as he moved me closer, and giving Veronica and quick, knowing look.

It was like he was giving her a signal and she knew what to do, releasing his rigid tool from her grasp as he turned in his seat, turning himself towards me, taking and holding up his cock with his eyes firmly fixed on mine ...

"Yes Dana-girl, that's it... You know what you want... Go ahead, take it, show us Dana, show us who you are"...

Saying it, without saying the words, I knew he was giving me his permission... Sniffling, I felt a smile creep across my face, faint as it was, I felt happier all the same as I sank my open mouth down onto his hard cock as I had in the hot tub, but this time it was different...

No this was different indeed... This time there wasn't any exploring, or taking baby steps as I sucked my first cock... The difference now was that we were no longer playing, this was no longer a game... This was me giving up my will and my wife... I wanted nothing but his cock to honour and even worship... It was that simple...

I was paying homage and showing my respect in this newfound adoration... I loved cock, I loved Brother Reg's big, thick, manly weapon... A real-man's hard as steel, 8-inch flesh and blood cock...

"Mmmph... Mmmm... Ohh... Oh God yes, please... Oh I want this so bad"... I moaned, giving in and once again truly letting go.... Moaning while dragging my tongue and face up the length of him, where reaching the top I soon had him back in my mouth, sinking down and slobbering, going at his hardness with a fever, like tasting my favourite food, suddenly I couldn't get enough... What was happening to me? I couldn't stop if I tried...

"Ooooh yesss Dana... Oh that is so fucking horny... Suck him baby,...Ohhh you really want him now don't you? I knew you had this in you my sexy, girly-husband... And now that it's out... Ummm... Oh we can do so, so much more! Ohh fuck yes... I could cum just watching you, that's it... Suck baby, make love to that fucking cock!"

Hearing and feeling Veronica placing her hand to the back of my head once again, she joined me in my fevered attempts, edging me on further with her heated, sex crazed words and enthusiasm...

Sucking like a mad man, or mad woman, as I looked at the time, she began squeezing my neck, forcing me down and holding me there, making me take all of Reg's huge length back into my throat where I relished the feeling, loving it so much...

I want to be his, I want him to take me like he had Veronica... I wanted his cock so bad, I wanted him to fuck me...

"Unnnggg!"... I gasped coming up for air, with my spit flying just about everywhere I took him in my hand and stroked his wet, hard shaft at a furious rate...

"Oh God Brother Reg... Please... Please will you fuck me? Oh I need it... I need your cock S-Sir... I need you to take me"... I gasped while still on my knees, looking up to him and pleading with my eyes, my face and my will... But Reg... Smiling away and knowing he'd won, instead, he wanted something else... For now he believed had a better idea...

"No Dana-girl... Not tonight... No... Tonight you become my cocksucker but Vee, why don't you help her out? Our girl here want's to get fucked... So lets indulge our pretty little thing, get her favourite toy ready... I'd love to see my newest girlfriend fucking herself while she sucks my cock"...

Looking at him, I didn't understand at first, but then, feeling Veronica lifting my dress from the back, pulling it up over my ass and exposing me to the room... I began to get a clearer picture of what it was the Reg wanted...

"Ohhh Yess baby, that sounds amazing, I want to see that too, arch your back for me... Let me help get you ready... You're gonna fuck yourself with little-Reg while you suck the real Reg... Mmmm... It will be your first spit-roasting Dana, and you're gonna love it!"...

Listening to Veronica again with her unbridled enthusiasm, telling me I was about to experience my first spit-roast, I let go of Reg's cock momentarily while following her instructions, putting myself down on my hands and knees and with my back arched and ass up, I presented myself to her where with a gasp, I felt her slathering two wet, lube coated fingers across my puckered little butthole before pushing in...

"Uhhh! Oh! Oh Vee!"... I gasped as I felt her break through, penetrating me with her two slick digit, making me sigh aloud with my head coming back and my eyes rolling around in their sockets...

"Uhhhh... Oh God yesss"... I moaned, much to Veronica's approval...

"Ummm... Oh yes, it feels so good going in doesn't it baby? Just wait, one day, one day we'll let a real man fuck you... But for now, let me see you do it... Come on, up you get, let's see you fuck little-Reg while you suck the real one"...

Lost in my lust filled haze, I could hear Veronica speaking but from where my mind was at the moment, it felt like I was listening to her through headphones or something... Everything was in a cloud as I felt her taking my arm, bringing me up to a standing position where the next thing I knew she had me hovering over the big silicon sex toy, little-Reg...

Veronica knelt then, holding the big toy cock at it's thick base while smearing more of the slippery Astroglide all over it's veiny surface, getting it ready, aiming the big cock for me as I began to squat, parting my knees while holding my dress up and watching as I came down, feeling it touching me first where I hesitated...

"Uhhh!" I gasped, letting the big bulb cock head rest against my quivering little back entrance...

"Oh I want it sooo bad, but it's too big... Help me baby, make me do it... Please?"... I moaned out begging again, wanting the big cock in me but partly out of fear and with some shame left, I needed her there, I needed Veronica's help...

However, what I ended up with, I wasn't entirely expecting...

"Here let me... That's it Dana girl, take that cock man... I'll help you instead".... Reg interjected surprising us both, as he jumped up from his spot sitting on the couch and with his feet up on the seat cushion, I gasped in both pain and surprise as he came down, squatting where he was and placing his two hands to my shoulders where using his strength and his leverage he all but impaled, pushing me downward and taking all of the big, thick sex toy, right down to it's base, all in one long, continuous push...

"Uhhhh! Fuuu-uck... Oh please... Not so fast... Oh God that huuuurts!"... I cried as Reg had me all the way down, the girth and the size of the toy, stretching me far beyond what I would consider my limit, feeling like it was tearing me in two as my brain and my body struggle to catch up...

I was trying desperately to adjust, but more so, I wanted to back up, take this huge cock out of me and catch my breath before trying again... But Reg... He would let me...

"No... Stay where you are... You're gonna ride this out... The pain will pass soon, trust me Dana-girl... I know what you need, now come... Suck... Take my cock in that fine, fine mouth of yours and show us again who and what you are"...

"Ohhh yes baby... You can take it, you've had little-Reg up that cute little bum before... Feel it baby, enjoy him... It bet it hurts sooo good... Ummm... I love that feeling... But also... Do as he says, suck him, do it Dana... Be his cocksucker"... Veronica added then as she knelt up beside me.

I could feel her hand once again coming up the back of my head as Reg was perched squatting on the seat in front of me, his impossibly hard looking cock in his hand and point it at me...

"Mmmm... Ohmmm... Unnnggg" I moaned and gurgled, taking him back in my mouth trying to throat him right away... Sinking myself down and taking most of his cock all in one dive but it was too much, my enthusiasm and want were far out weighing my ability with my gag reflex kicking me back, sputtering but not defeated, I tried again...

"Oh you are natural alright Dana-girl... That's it... Don't give up... Good little cocksuckers never give up... Now fuck yourself, go on, up and down, let me see that ass take a cock while you suck one"... Reg ordered as I soon found myself setting a pace... Slow at first I built myself up, moaning on his cock while rotating my hips, feeling the big toy in my ass bending and twisting inside me...

"Damn, if you're not gay Dana-girl?... I don't know what gay is!... Ohh yesss. Fuck... Maybe that's what I'll call you when you're like this... I bet you'd like that huh Dana-girl?... You like that name? Come on... Tell me... Suck that cock and show me who you are"...

With Reg calling me that, calling me 'Dana-girl'... I knew it was all a part of it, but I also knew I couldn't answer him back, I was too caught up in what I was doing as I followed his original orders, sucking his cock while fucking myself, but also, he wasn't wrong because that's exactly how I felt...

I felt completely gay and like I wanted to be a girl... A real girl... I was falling in love with cock and there was nothing to stop it from happening... Not now... Not any more...

"Oh yeah, fuck man... Cum Dana-girl... Stroke that little dick of yours... Cum while you're full of real-cock... Oh! Oh yeah... Oh fuck that's gonna do it... Oh I'm sorry Vee but I think our little girl is about to take my last load... I don't know if I'll be able to fuck you again after this"... Reg bellowed, turning his attention to Veronica as she stayed with me at my side...

"Ohhh that's okay... You can fuck you anytime you want now" She chirped back, saying he could have her anytime but this, tonight, it was all for me...

"My pussy is yours Brother Reg... But tonight, I wanted this just for Dana... Ohhh yes... Cum for us honey, do it, do as Brother Reg tells you... This is the way we want it now isn't it? Oh yes, tell me baby, tell me you want cum... Go on, stroke that little baby dick... Cum for us!"

Hearing Veronica and feeling everything, my nerve endings were bursting in overload as I tugged at my mostly soft little dick and believing everything they were saying, I could feel the tension building to the point...The point of no return...

With Reg's cock planted firmly in my lips, sucking for all I was worth, and with Veronica once again placing her hands on my shoulders, forcing me down and making me take all of little-Reg up my ass, I couldn't hold on any longer and I came hard, my muscles going rigid as my body let go, my balls releasing and spewing out my pent up, cloudy white cum load...

"Uhhhh!.... Ohh... Oh God Veeeee! B-Brother Reg... Oh I'm cumming! Oh fuck yesss... I want... I want to cum like this... Ohhhh I want c-c-cock!"

Hollering out both their names, I came in a thin ribbon that leapt from my semi-soft, useless little nub of a dick, arcing and landing harmlessly on the seat cushion between Reg's spread out feet...

Huffing and puffing I dribbled out the rest, gone in one shot, my dick merely oozed out the last of my watery, thin cum, soaking and dripping back on me and my own fingers as I stayed impaled on the latex cock stuck to the table top while Reg, not quite finished with me... He too was about to let go... Cumming in my mouth for the second time that evening...

"Yeah.... That's it Dana-girl cum on that cock... But stay, don't move, I'm not finished with you yet... Suck man, you don't get to stop because you came... Uh-uhh... Now you're gonna learn... Now you're gonna suck cock... Uhhh... After cumming"...

Gurgling and in pain now, still riding atop little-Reg, it was like he was saying.... After cumming, the reluctance was creeping back in...

As full as I was, I still felt empty now, ashamed even... The moment was beginning to pass for me but Reg, knowing this, he played on it, torturing me and making me learn as he said... Making me learn to love cock, even after cumming and knowing it was tear at me, filling me with such shame and indecision...

And Veronica... She was no help...

"He's right baby... Listen to Brother Reg... You need to do this Dana... Suck him, you have to"...

"Okay... Okay please... I'll do it... I want to do it... But please, this dildo... It hurts now, please, can I take it out first?... I want ... I know I want to suck your cock... But please?" I pled then, knowing my fate but still, I wanted to bargain my way out of having little-Reg causing me so much discomfort, and thankfully... Oh God thankfully with a nod... Reg gave me his assent, his permission to dismount little-Reg...

Extricating myself from the big toy with a little help from Veronica who was still there at my side, I felt I should bow down to Reg and thank him, telling him I'd be able to focus better at making him feel good.

"Ohhh God... Thank you... Oh that feels sooo much better... N-Now I can pay attention and give you... Give what you deserve Sir... B-Brother Reg"... I said looking up at him.

Staying where I was, after Veronica had pulled at the base of the dildo until it's suction cup released with another loud 'POP'... I sat back down on the wooden edge of the table in front of Reg who by now had moved to kneeling on the couch cushions where reaching out he took my head in his two wide-spread hands where, doing as I had been told, I opened up and prepared myself for what I was thinking was going to be the face fucking of a lifetime...

And for once... I wasn't wrong...

Stopping then, I think Reg came to a decision.... Holding my head in his hands with his cock mere inches from my face, He looked at me as our eyes met...

"Are you gay Dana-girl? Is that why you want this? Is that why you want to be a cocksucker?" He asked as I remained where I was, slumped forward on my table top perch with my head in his hand and straining to look up at him... I could feel Veronica there too, her warm hand on my back, but for whatever cold comfort her touch could bring at this moment, I had to face this truth...

"N-no S-sir... I'm not gay... I only want to do this for you... Only for Veronica... I don't want anyone else... Just you two... I want us... Like you said, I want us to be p-polyamorous... I want us to be a three... A threesome... Please... Please can I suck you cock... Brother Reg? Can't I be gay... Just for you?"

Where that actually came from, I couldn't tell you, but in that moment? I guessed it was about all my brain could come up with...

Yet deeper down, I knew also that ever since it had been said, ever since Reg had mentioned it that first time, I guess the seed had been planted in my head and maybe, all it took was a moment like this, revealing once again just how useless a 'man' I really am...

So instead of standing up at all, I bargained with Reg... Offering to live in this idea of his, seeing us as three parts making up this union... Making us one happy three-way family...

"That's a good answer Dana-girl"... Reg began, smiling at me and letting my head go, freeing me from his grasp as he continued talking...