All Comments on 'For Want of a Snow Blower Pt. 02'

by PerfessorYessir

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
LenardSpencerLenardSpenceralmost 4 years ago
Nice story but with "Issues"

Danny's speech doesn't match his actions. On his words, he talks tough and uncompromising. Wants forgiveness for his "unplanned" seduction of Delaney. His actions however, denote a semi-retarded, pathetic, spineless man with cuck tendencies. Completely clueless about his wife. She punishes him by no sex, no discussion and making him sleep downstairs on a made up couch.

When Jackie cheats as revenge, he accepts it. BUT... it wasn't just one session. It was for an entire night. Again and again while he listens downstairs. He accepts this.

When Jackie confesses her complete deception for all of their marriage and later instructs Danny that he will never again get to fuck Delaney (implying she and Delaney and Danny may continue their relationship BUT with Jackie in complete control as the Dom, the dickhead just accepts.

Why doesn't he tell/instruct Jackie that she will be sleeping downstairs on the couch bed for the next 4 weeks? Her vengance betrayal and deception for all their married life just is wiped clean? Danny is now the doormat and accepts it. Not good.

PerfessorYessirPerfessorYessiralmost 4 years agoAuthor
Well, I'm glad you thought it was a "Nice Story"

Hi, thanks for leaving feedback on my story.

I understand that you would have preferred Danny be a more "take charge" character. I note that most of the stories you've submitted have been "Nonconsent-Reluctance" stories in which the male is the dominant partner. There's nothing wrong with those types of stories, but that's not what I wast trying to write here.

I was trying to write a story of a young couple who are unquestionably in love, but who, like many couples young and old, have secrets and communication issues. Danny is driven mostly by his guilt at having cheated on his wife. That's why he accepts the situation of sleeping on the couch. When Jackie sets up a situation in which Danny comes home and finds her in bed with Delaney it wasn't an act of domination or of punishment, it was an act of being true to herself. She hoped the three of them would end up in bed together, but she got carried away - as often happens when we're in the middle of sex.

Jackie is a strong character, and I won't apologize for that. Danny is going to follow her lead at times, and there's nothing wrong with that. I don't think that makes her a "dom" (for more of what I consider a dom to be, check out my story "Playing Missy") and I certainly don't think that makes him some sort of spineless wimp or cuck. Your mileage, of course, may vary.

By the way, using words like "retarded" is classless. Just FYI.

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518almost 4 years ago

Wow! What a great follow up chapter. Ususally I pass on 5+ page stories, but when the characters are written so beautifully and true, I didn’t even notice the length of the story.

Thank you for taking the time to describe just how Delaney and the wife wound up in bed together, and for having the explanation be realistic. I loved how the wife also exerted her dominance over the young girl, and the husband, bye making Delaneys pussy off limits to his cock. I also noticed that her ass is still in play!

I really found myself caring about these characters, which is the mark of a very good writer.

Well done!

RTR10RTR10almost 4 years ago

That was an excellent follow up to the first chapter. I admit, I was worried about pregnancy too when I read Ch 1. Glad that was explained & put behind them. I love that Jackie is the dominant character in this story, makes it much more interesting. Something Delaney obviously needed & something Danny seems to be very intrigued by. It works. There were so many different ways this story could have gone & I admit I put off reading this chapter because I assumed it would be the Literotica usual....the older guy that just can't stop cheating with the young, hot, over sexed, neighbor girl. Or the wife would turn out to be a cuckqueen. Or the husband would insist on fucking them both, either twosome or threesome. You know, the usual boring Literotica story that we see a dozen or so of every day. But this was a pleasant surprise. Superb writing. Look forward to reading more from this author....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Ruined a good plot line with spiteful, vengeful wife and a husband who just accepts that. This could have ended up much better.

PerfessorYessirPerfessorYessiralmost 2 years agoAuthor

I'm sorry you thought that Jackie taking charge in this story ruined it. I explained the character motivation in a comment left earlier. There are going to be times when Jackie takes the lead and Danny lets her, but there are also going to be times when Danny takes the lead and Jackie lets him. There's an example in the next chapter, if you bothered to read it.

But I also want to make the point that a lot of material on Literotica, and in fact a lot of porn in general, features female characters who simple follow the lead of the male, or have no real voice or agency of their own, or are even taken advantage of or abused by males. I'm not interested in writing stories like that at all. Even my BDSM stories in which the male is the dom feature female submissives who get as much from the relationship as they give. IMHO, that makes both characters more interesting and the sex much, much hotter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

No!

She became the slut

He comes home catching her And gets relegated to couch thrown out of bedroom.

He is second to her bi side.

She caught him everything stopped. He is W-I-M-P

Quit reading as made her totally in charge

PerfessorYessirPerfessorYessiralmost 2 years agoAuthor

I think Danny and Jackie’s relationship is much deeper than that, and that it’s also foolish to try to define an entire relationship by a single incident. Your mileage may vary.

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderabout 1 year ago

Very hot and very good fun. Yet somehow just a little more conventional than the previous part?

PerfessorYessirPerfessorYessir12 months agoAuthor

Thank you, RangeExpander, for another kind comment. Reader comments are the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow for many of us who write. I'm interested that you found this story just a touch more conventional that part 1. I thought that bringing out Jackie's bisexual nature was something of a twist here, as was the power dynamic between Jackie and Danny that has so many people so upset. Your mileage may vary.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPerfessorYessir@PerfessorYessir
Educator, writer, reader, reviewer, comedian, husband, father, full-throated Yankees & Giants fan, liberal, humanitarian, & lifelong, creative dom.