For Want of a Snow Blower Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We stood there, pressing into each other, kissing and making out for what seemed like forever. Her tits were mashed against me, and my cock was trapped between our stomachs. Our hands roved over each other's arms and backs and we grabbed each other's asses and pulled ourselves as close as we could get. We took turns kissing and sucking on each other's tongue and lips, kissing and licking along our jaw lines and kissing and nipping each other's ears and necks. Despite the fan the bathroom steamed up and still we stood there, pressing desperately into each other, making out like it was the first time.

Eventually she broke the kiss, fumbled behind her for the shower door, and pulled me in with her under the spray. One of the best features about our little house is the huge bathroom. Two sinks, a tub with Jacuzzi jets, and a separate shower big enough for both of us to easily stand under the spray together with room to spare. It was hot and steamy and we took turns kissing and cleaning each other, exploring every part of our bodies as if we were seeing them for the first time. She sat on the bench and put her feet up on my abs as I slowly lathered her from toes to crotch, then she stood up and turned around so that I could get her back and play with her perfect, round ass. I washed her hair for her and then soaped up her breasts so that she could pin me against the wall and slide them back and forth all over my body. Her underarms were incredibly sensitive, so I made her clasp her hands over her head and I spent several moments driving her wild by slowly soaping and massaging her pits. Then it was my turn and she turned me around to face the wall. She lathered my back, playing with my ass for some time while she reached around and cleaned my cock and balls.

It felt so amazing that I never heard the shower door opening, and it didn't register that there were more than two hands on my body for several moments. Suddenly I understood what was happening and started to turn around, but Jackie gently pressed me back to the wall. She leaned in close and spoke gently in my ear. "Baby, please be patient. I love you more than anything in the world, with no exceptions, but Delaney and I had an earth-shaking night last night. This morning when we woke up, I told her that I was going to try to make things right with you. I told her that if I did, we'd end up in the shower together. And I gave her the option of letting herself out at that point or coming in to join us. And she's here." With that, she leaned back a bit and said to Delaney, "Thank you for being willing to try this out. I can't tell you how much it means to me." Then I heard the sound of them kissing.

Their hands never left me while they kissed passionately. One hand was wrapped around my cock, slowly jerking me off to the rhythm of their kissing. I saw red nail polish, so I knew it was Jackie. The two hands that had been massaging my back and shoulders slipped around to rub my chest. I saw clear nail polish, so I knew it was Delaney. She instinctively found my nipples and began lightly pinching and teasing them. Which meant the last hand, the one kneading my ass and working its way underneath to cup and fondle my balls, belonged to my wife. The two of them continued to work on me like this while they kissed each other. Slowly they both pressed themselves into me, four breasts with erect, pointed nipples pressing into my back. Two sets of lips kissing my shoulders and neck, two sets of teeth nipping at my ears and jawline.

I turned my head to the left and saw Jackie, her dark, wet hair plastered all around her head, and I kissed her, plunging my tongue into her mouth. She furiously kissed me back, breathing heavily, sucking on my stiff tongue in what I only hoped was a promise of things to come. Then she broke the kiss and pulled back a bit, indicating with a quick bob of her head that I should look on my other side. "Her turn," she said simply, and when I did look to my right there was Delaney's cute, freckled face. Her short, wet, red hair was spiked out at all angles and she smiled nervously. I leaned toward her and she opened her mouth, accepting my tongue and, after a moment, thrusting her own back into my mouth. As our tongues caressed and our breathing came in gasps, Jackie wrapped herself around both of us, a hand on the back of each of our heads, pressing us together.

As we broke the kiss, Jackie swooped in to take my place, her hands on either side of Delaney's face. I took my cue from her, turning around, wrapping them both up in my arms and running my hands down their backs to cup their asses. Jackie's was round and shapely, while Delaney's was hard and muscular. The water ran down off their faces and bodies as they pressed together and I was amazed and how beautiful they both were, and yet how different. Jackie was shorter and curvier, her long, dark hair framing both of their faces. Her tits were larger and they hung down a bit, her areolas wider and lighter, her nipples fatter. Delaney was taller and all hard, wet muscles. Her tits were smaller, and set higher on her chest. When they hugged, her little mounds were almost swallowed up by Jackie's. Her tight areola and long nipples were much darker. Jackie wasn't out of shape by any means, but her belly had a slight, womanly curve. Delaney had washboard abs. When they broke the kiss Jackie kept her hands around Delaney's face, pressing her forehead against the taller girl's and panting. After a moment, she looked into Delaney's eyes and said, "This guy's been very, very patient. What do you say we make him feel really good?" Delaney nodded enthusiastically, and Jackie gave her another quick, deep kiss before turning to me.

"Baby," she said, "did you know that poor Delaney here has never in her life sucked a cock?" I looked back to Delaney, who was putting on a pouty face and shaking her head. I must have had a stupid, shit-eating grin on my face because they both took a look at me and laughed. Then Jackie put her hand on my chest and gently pushed me back down onto the seat that was built into our massive shower. "Let's show her what she's been missing."

In a moment both girls were on their knees, Jackie squarely between my legs and Delaney just over her shoulder. Jackie looked over her shoulder, gave her lover another quick kiss, and then said, "The most sensitive spot on a guy's penis is just under the head. The point is not to get the whole thing in your mouth. Just concentrate on the upper half, keep your teeth out of the way, use your tongue on that sensitive spot, and take care of the rest of his cock with your hands." Then, thank God, the lesson was over and the practical demonstration began. She took my slick cock in both hands, pumping it several times, using just the right amount of pressure as she leaned toward it, getting closer and closer. She stuck out her tongue, looking up into my eyes, and began licking all around the head. She kept that up for a few seconds, pumping slowly and firmly, lapping at the head, and then leaned forward, mouth wide, and engulfed the end of my cock. She just let me feel that for a few seconds, the amazing, perfect feeling of my cock being in my wife's mouth. It seemed like years since I had felt that and I never wanted it to stop.

After a few moments, Jackie tilted her head back up to look me in the eye again and slowly began moving her mouth up and down on cock. Her movements were perfectly synchronized with her hands, giving me a full-dick workout. She began using suction, gently at first and then with increasing strength, while she lashed the underside of my dick with her tongue. It felt amazing - like my whole being was centered on my cock. Delaney looked over Jackie's shoulder in rapt attention, not wanting to miss anything, clearly turned on. Not wanted to be left out, she reached around Jackie and cupped her hanging breasts, massaging them, covering them with her hands and holding them close and working her aroused nipples to hard points. She'd lean over and kiss or lick Jackie's ear or neck for a moment, then go back to watching what she was doing and the reaction it had on me.

Just seeing all of this happen along with feeling what Jackie was doing to my cock had me on the edge in no time. It had been a long time since I'd come and I was ready to burst. Jackie was prepared for that, though, and pulled off my cock at the last moment. She kept a hand firmly around my shaft as she turned to Delaney and breathlessly said, "Taste his cock on my mouth." The two enthusiastically kissed for a long moment, the bigger girl running her tongue around my wife's lips. After a moment, Jackie pulled back and said, "Your turn," and held my dick out to her.

Delaney nodded and the two girls quickly switched positions. Jackie leaned over and whispered in Delaney's ear, "Are you ready to lose your oral virginity?' The bigger girl grinned and nodded. With a look of great concentration on her face she took my dick in her hands, which were much larger than Jackie's. The contrast itself really turned me on. She began pumping me just as Jackie showed her, then lowered her mouth and began licking the head. She was tentative at first, running her tongue all around the head back and forth. She dug her tongue into the slit to taste a drop or two of my pre-cum. Then she started lapping at the underside of the head like a kid with an ice cream cone. Jackie hugged her from behind, reaching around to play with her tits and tweak her nipples. She alternated licking Delaney's ear and whispering instructions to her, making sure she varied her technique and kept trying new things.

After licking my head and perineum for a while, she pursed her lips and planted a big, wet kiss on the tip. Then she slowly engulfed the head, careful to cover her teeth with her lips, and tentatively sucked. As she got more comfortable she sucked harder, eventually bobbing her head up and down and falling into rhythm with her pumping fist. Jackie urged her to take one hand and fondle my balls, holding them and gently massaging, assuring her that I loved it, which I do. Delaney was new to all this, but she was enthusiastic and had plenty of stamina. The feelings surging through my cock and radiating out from there were amazing. I would have cum sooner, but I was so turned on watching her work on my dick and listening to Jackie coach her that I was able to hold off for quite a while. But not forever.

When I got to the point of no return, every muscle and my arms and legs straining, trying to hold on to this amazing feeling and hold off on the inevitable, Jackie read me like a book. She nudged the redhead aside with a sharp, "Unh-unh, that's mine!" and plunged her mouth onto my cock while the younger girl kept pumping the shaft and fondling my balls. I groaned and the dam burst, spewing load after load of hot, sticky cum into my beautiful wife's waiting mouth. I hadn't cum since I'd fucked Delaney, and I had plenty stored up. I almost filled Jackie's mouth. She didn't swallow, though, but kept bobbing her head until I was completely spent. Then, cheeks bulging, she pulled off my cock and turned to Delaney. She made a quick gesture with her finger, from her mouth to Delaney's, and the younger girl gulped and nodded. Then my beautiful wife kissed her lover, sharing my cum between them, each of them swallowing until it was gone. Exhausted, I leaned back against the wet tiles and watched them cuddle on the floor of the shower between my feet.

When the hot water began to run out we stirred ourselves. Jackie and I soaped Delaney up and scrubbed her down, then we all rinsed off and Jackie got a set of plush towels out of the linen closet. We took turns carefully drying one another off. I felt wonderfully pampered having both girls carefully rubbing me all over, and I helped return the favor for each of them. When we were done we all returned to the bedroom, where the girls' clothes lay scattered all about - a testament to their need when they came upstairs last night.

"Listen", Jackie said as Delaney began to gather up her things. She took the younger girl's hand before continuing, "Thank you! Thank you, thank you, thank you for making the decision to join us instead of going home! That was incredible! One of the hottest things that's ever happened to me in my life!" Delaney smiled and kissed her again, but Jackie wasn't done. She reached out with her other arm and circled my waist, drawing me in to the group embrace. Turning to look at me, she said, "And thank you, baby...for giving me the chance to think things through, for being willing to listen after last night, and for going along with this whole crazy scene. You are the best man any girl could ever have in her life. You're the only guy for me." For a moment I couldn't say anything, so I just leaned in and kissed away the two tears that had begun rolling down her cheeks.

"Hey," I finally managed to say, "I should be the one thanking you. Thank you for forgiving me, and thank you for...I guess for just being you. You are the most amazing wife I could ever have dreamed of." Then I leaned down and kissed her, fully, deeply, completely. All I could think about was kissing my wife. I wrapped my arms around her, and she held me tight, and we reveled in just that - kissing and making out like we hadn't really done since our undergraduate days. As we kissed, I gradually walked her back until the backs of her knees made contact with the bed. Slowly, gently, I lowered her onto the bed, taking care not to break the kiss. She landed with her legs spread obscenely, her pussy gaping, my hardening cock nudging at her opening. When she finally broke our kiss she looked up at me, her hands still framing my face, and gasped, "I need my husband inside me." That was all I needed to hear. Even though I'd cum just twenty minutes before, my dick was fully hard again. I was ready. Before I plunged home into Jackie's sweet pussy, though, I looked up and around the room.

Caught up in the moment, both of us had forgotten Delaney. She had all her clothes gathered in a pile and was standing by the dresser, bending over, putting on her panties. "Hey," I said, "where do you think you're going? The lady of the house hasn't cum yet! Don't you think it's rude to leave before we give the her the most massive orgasm of her life?"

She looked at me, unsure, but then Jackie looked up over her shoulder and said, "Get over here and kiss me," in a voice husky with need. Delaney smiled broadly, dropped her underwear back on the floor, and quickly crossed the room.

She enthusiastically bounced onto the bed and crawled over to us. Panting, Jackie looked up as her lover hovered over her for a moment, ducked her head, and brushed her lips across my wife's waiting mouth. As she did this, I brushed the head of my cock across the entrance to Jackie's pussy. She groaned and bucked in need, thrusting up, trying to capture Delaney's tongue and my cock at the same time. But Delaney wasn't having it, and she reached out and cradled Jackie's face, leaned down, stuck out her tongue, and ran it all around her waiting lips. At the same time, I ran the head of my cock up and down Jackie's lower lips. As Delaney's teased my wife's mouth, I teased her pussy. Jackie started to writhe beneath us, and her juices were overflowing her sex and running down her ass to the bed. But we had her pinned, and I vowed to work her over and tease her as long as Delaney did. Delaney licked, and I brushed back and forth. Delaney bit, and I pressed the head of my cock onto her clit. Jackie was practically frantic with need, pulling us closer and begging, something I'd never seen my wife do. Delaney finally gave in and suddenly plunged her long tongue into Jackie's mouth. I was ready, and I plunged balls deep into her cunt at the same moment. Jackie's whole body went rigid with pleasure at this double penetration.

As Delaney continued probing her mouth, practically raping her with her tongue, I surged into her as far as I could go until I bottomed out. Then I just held myself there as her legs came up to wrap around me, pulling me in as deep as I could go. At the same time she reached up and pulled Delaney to her, wrapping her arms around her and sucking deeply on her tongue.

The two girls kissed and kissed, exploring each other's mouths. They reached for each other's tits, caressing, teasing and tweaking one another's nipples. For my part I began pumping, feeling me wife's pussy cling to my cock and pull at it as I moved. I watched the two of them make out, fascinated by how beautiful they looked together and how much they obviously turned each other on. All the while I established a steady pace, not too fast, slow enough to feel every inch. Though she was making out with Delaney, Jackie responded to each of my thrusts. She rocked her hips in time with me, grunting each time I buried myself into her. We were completely in rhythm with one another, hips swinging and meeting, my pulsing cock pulling almost all the way out before plunging back in again. Her pussy was milking me, gripping and pulling, releasing me reluctantly before sucking me back in again. I was happier than I ever recall being. There was no better place in the world for me than inside my wife's hot body.

Because I had come less than a half hour before, I was able to hold out a lot longer than I normally would. I kept pumping, watching my two vixens make out and tease each other. Their nipples were rock hard and distended, their faces and necks flushed, their lips swollen, bee stung. It was like I was fucking both of them as they each synched themselves to my rhythm. Their tongues licked and explored mouths, necks, ears. Their fingers and hands palmed breasts and pulled on dark, aching nipples. Then, Delaney plunged her mouth onto Jackie's right breast, sucking her nipple in deeply and nipping at it with the edge of her teeth. With her other hand she milked Jackie's left breast and nipple. I thrust harder, incredibly turned on but still able to hold off. Jackie opened her eyes, her bruised-looking mouth open in an "o", sucking air in, not believing the pleasure surging through her body.

Eyes wide with lust, she looked directly at me. We made eye contact. I smiled, and she started to smile but settled for nodding. She was feeling too much pleasure, her heart racing too fast, to do anything but suck in breath as quickly as she could. I picked up the pace even more, and she nodded faster, her right hand finding the back of Delaney's head and pressing her face down harder onto her tit. She had come at least twice that I counted, but little, preliminary orgasms. The big one - perhaps the biggest one of her life - was building. I kept long stroking her, increasing speed, wanting to watch my wife cum. She froze, legs and arms locked around us, muscles taut. She looked over Delaney's bobbing head, locked eyes with me, and gasped out through clenched teeth, "D..d...danny...lo... lo...love y...you...so...m...much!" And, suddenly, I was there. I went from in control to cumming wildly, in synch with my wife, in a moment. All it took was her telling me she loved me. I poured my hot cum into her clutching box as we both exploded together. We strained into one another, cumming, keeping me as deep inside her as we could, before our massive orgasms finally subsided. Panting, sweating, my heart hammering, I collapsed onto Jackie, almost trapping Delaney's head between us, then rolled off to the side. My cock popped free, a frothy mixture of my cum and her juices spattering our bellies.

We all lay there gasping, Jackie and me from exertion, Delaney from pure disbelief. I ended up on my right side, my left leg thrown over both of Jackie's. Delaney's arm was under Jackie's head, cradling her. The girls' hands still clutched at each other's chests. It was some time before Delaney sighed and began to untangle herself. She got off the bed and went in search of her discarded panties again. Jackie immediately opened an eye, squinted at the younger girl, and said, "Let's not start this again. You're not leaving until you cum, too. Now let's switch so you can be in the middle!" Delaney froze, looking at her, then grinned and shot me a glance.