For Want of a Snow Blower Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No use trying to argue, she seems to have her mind made up,' I said. "And for the record, I agree. You two practically made the earth move for me, and I think my beautiful wife just felt the same thing. No way we're letting you get out of here without repaying the favor!" I smiled as the big girl hoisted herself back up onto the bed and Jackie rolled over for her. As the two settled, I added, "I gotta say, though, I'm pretty tapped." I gestured down at my deflating dick. "I don't know if there'll be a repeat performance from me."

"Good!" Jackie replied. She looked at me seriously, adding, "There won't ever be a repeat of the performance I walked in on three weeks ago." I paused and looked back at her. I wasn't quite sure what she meant, but it was clear that she was dead serious. Was this jealousy? For a moment my heart dropped and I realized that I had been hoping we'd invite Delaney to join us again in the future. Did Jackie mean this was just a one-time deal, or did she mean Delaney was reserved for her from now on? But then she smiled and explained, "Babe, Delaney's not on birth control! You two crazy kids got very lucky, and we're not going to push our luck like that again. Right?"

Delaney actually blushed and turned her head to look at me. I nodded, thinking about the implications of what Jackie was saying. Not on birth control? Holy shit! I hadn't even thought of that when I fucked her that snowy day. How could I not have considered it? If she had gotten pregnant, it would have been a disaster! Jackie could obviously read my face, because she nodded and smiled, "That's right, lover boy. Besides," she added, reaching out to caress my half-hard member, still slick with my cum and her juices, "this is mine." She looked back and forth between the two of us. "I want that perfectly clear. I may lend it to you," she said, looking at Delaney, "so that you can practice your cock sucking, but," she continued, looking back at me, "it belongs to me. It's the only dick I'll ever have inside me for the rest of my life, and mine is the only cunt it's ever going to be in for the rest of your life. Understood?" She waited a moment, looking back and forth between us again, before letting go of me and licking her hand off like a cat licking milk.

"Yes, ma'am," Delaney finally said. Jackie looked pleased, so I added, "Yes, honey."

"Good," she replied happily, "now let's make this little strumpet cum until she begs us to stop." With that, she took Delaney's arms and raised them to the headboard. "Hold on here," she said, "and don't let go until you're told you can. If you do let go, I may have to tie you down." Then she reached down and spread the big girls' legs as far apart as they would go. Being so athletic, it turned out that was pretty far. Her knees were spread wide, the soles of her feet pressed together, and Jackie and I both had to move toward the edges of the bed to make room. In that position her pussy was fully exposed and even her ass was vulnerable. "Don't move," she warned her again, "unless I say so. Move and you're asking to be tied down...or left high and dry." Delaney gulped and nodded, a look of concentration on her face.

"Now, baby," my lovely wife said, looking back at me, "let's each take a side and play this bitch until she sings." And so, we did. We each reached down and began caressing her splayed thighs, just touching that sensitive skin, running our hands up and down from her knees to her crotch, but always stopping short of her split fur. Jackie leaned over and began teasing Delaney's lips, giving her a taste of her own medicine. She nibbled, licked, and teased her with the tip of her tongue. I leaned in and began kissing along her jaw, kissing and nipping at her ear, then kissing down her neck. She moaned, trying several times without success to capture Jackie's tongue and suck it into her mouth, but each time she did she broke contact with my lips. Jackie giggled as Delaney's frustration grew. She undulated her hips as our hands approached her crotch, teased her groin or rubbed through the outer fringes of her bush, then retreated back down her sensitive inner thighs.

Impatient, Delaney tried to close her thighs and trap our hands. I expected this game and took my hand away entirely, but Jackie delivered a sudden, sharp slap to the big girl's thigh that sounded very loud in the relative stillness of our bedroom. She had Delaney's lower lip between her teeth at the moment. Delaney opened her eyes wide in surprise at the slap, and the two looked into each other's eyes for a several long moments. Then the big girl relaxed, spreading her knees even wider than before, and mumbled, "I'm sorry, please don't stop!" Jackie rewarded her by pressing her mouth down onto Delaney's swollen lips and plunging her tongue into her mouth. They kissed back and forth breathlessly, their tongues entwining and sliding past one another, while I continued my journey down her chest to her breasts. I sucked the hardened nub of the nearest nipple into my mouth, then sucked harder, lashing it back and forth with my tongue. She thrust her tit up into my mouth and I engulfed as much of it as I could, bringing my teeth down hard, still lashing at her nipple, sucking for all I was worth. She began moaning and gasping into Jackie's mouth, getting closer and closer to the breaking point but not daring to move her arms or legs again.

"Switch," Jackie called, and dove for Delaney's other breast. I looked up from my work, and Delaney turned her head to me, mouth open, eyes wide in expectation. She was practically vibrating with need. I quickly leaned in and kissed her. She sucked my tongue into her mouth and we wrestled for a minute before I pulled back and bit at her lips, then licked them to soothe out the pain. We kissed like that for a long time, with increasing urgency, sucking and biting each other. I could see Jackie working on Delaney's breast and nipple while the big girl tried to feed her as much of her tit as she could take. Down below, we had advanced to deeply massaging her thighs, moving ever closer to her overflowing pussy. Then Jackie finally went all the way, suddenly moving her fingers directly to Delaney's clit.

It was like an electric shock went through the younger girl. Every muscle in her body tensed, and her arms and legs quivered with the effort she expended to keep them in place. Her head came up off the pillow, driving her mouth onto mine, sucking deeply on my tongue as if she were trying to swallow it. Her nipples jutted out from her dark, crinkled areolae, long and stiff, almost throbbing with each beat of her heart. Jackie had one nipple between the edges of her teeth, biting down enough to send shocks of pain and pleasure straight through the center of the tit. But she was doing her best work on that magnificent clit.

Delaney's clit was almost like a miniature cock. It was hard and erect, and stood out almost an inch from its hood. Jackie was using Delaney's own juices for lubrication, and she was swirling her fingers around and around it. Down once side they'd go and up the other, never moving directly across, always teasing, dipping briefly into the pussy if more lube was needed. She swirled her fingers faster and faster around that throbbing clit, and Delaney was moaning louder and louder into my mouth. Occasionally Jackie would flex her fingers to make more contact with the shaft or head of the clit itself, and Delaney's whole body would jerk. As she moved her hand faster and faster, she brought the circle in closer and closer. Eventually she got to the point of swirling her slick fingers in tiny circles around the head of Delaney's clit. Between that, and the teasing of her nipples, and our kissing, the dam finally burst.

With a gasp Delaney went stiff as a board, her head dropping violently back to the pillow, her hands clutching the headboard so tightly that her knuckles and gone white. She thrust her hips up off the bed, trying to make as much contact with my wife's dripping fingers as she could, and then she shrieked and came. Her whole body spasmed, convulsing with the strength of her orgasm. Her teeth were clenched, so I moved my mouth to her nearest breast and Jackie and I worked on both of her nipples as hard as we could, hanging on for dear life as our amazon thrashed on the bed.

In a moment her clit became too sensitive to rub, so Jackie folder her outer lips up over as much of it as she could and pressed down, keeping contact without providing extra stimulation. Delaney convulsed, wailing between her clenched teeth, once, twice, and a third time. As she began to settle down Jackie pulled her glistening mouth off a wet tit and said, "Quick, Danny!" She didn't have to tell me twice. My hand was already moving. It was something I did for Jackie that drove her crazy. I reached toward her red-fringed pussy and quickly pushed my index and middle fingers into her, then curled them up and found her G-spot.

"OH MY GOD!" Delaney yelled from between clenched teeth. I swirled my fingertips around her G-spot, using steady pressure, alternating between circles and the famous "come here" motion. Delaney gave up trying to hold onto the headboard at that point and her hands came down to press our heads into her breasts as hard as she could. We rode out her orgasm, locked together like that, while I milked and milked every last sensation out of her hypersensitive pussy. It went on and on, for over a minute, and she continued cumming in waves that rolled up and down her magnificent body. When she began coming down to earth, finally, I withdrew my fingers and rapidly fucked her wet cunt with them. At the same time, Jackie began rubbing her labia across that engorged clit, and Delaney once again clenched. Working her over like that, as if we'd been having threesomes with younger girls for years, we wrung ever bit of sensation out of the big girl. She finally dropped back to the pillow, pushing us away, her body completely limp.

I withdrew from her abused little pussy, bringing my fingers up to my mouth and carefully licking them clean. Jackie smiled at me and nodded, then gave one sharp, unexpected slap to Delaney's still-engorged clit.

"Ow!" she yelled, legs clenching together and body curling up off the bed once again. "What was that for?" She glared at Jackie, a hurt look in her eyes.

My wife, her hand trapped between Delaney's thighs, smiled sweetly at the younger girl. "I thought I told you not to move your arms off the headboard," she said simply. After a moment or two, the younger girl relaxed again.

"Sorry, ma'am. It won't happen again," she said. Jackie grinned and put her head down on Delaney's chest. For my part, I reached down and pulled the sheets up over all of us. We slept for a couple of hours, curled up all together, warm and comfortable in each other's embrace. When we eventually woke up, we found that it was still snowing. We all smiled as we realized that the driveway would definitely need to be cleared.