For You Hotwives Out There

Story Info
How to be more feminine and attractive.
2k words
3.88
11.9k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Most men are not attracted to manly women. They are attracted to women who are soft, vulnerable, and accepting. Men are attracted to women who like men to be masculine.

You already know the importance of looking the part of a HotWife. Now you need to act the part as well. And a big part of being a successful HotWife is being feminine. You need to dress and act feminine.

A feminine woman is not judgmental. She is open, understanding, soft-spoken unless she is having sex. A feminine woman knows the power of her femininity. Too many women fear giving a man too much power, but a feminine woman knows that she can gain power over a man with her femininity.

Women's natural female traits (such as nurturing, caring, sensitivity, being oriented towards feelings) have long been devalued by our society. But in the male-female relationship arena, that feminine advantage can beat the pants off men - both figuratively and literally!

To be irresistible to a man, you must exhibit the soft, feminine qualities of a woman. Men are disarmed when a woman appears soft. Therefore, avoid competing with men outside of the business world. Men generally have a dominant style of relating to a woman when they are in an intimate relationship. Women who compete or act in masculine manner cause men to treat them like a man. This is generally true unless the man happens to be the type who actually likes domineering women. That is a subject for another time.

There is a quality that always magnetizes a man to a woman — even if she isn't the most beautiful, the one with the sexiest body, the smartest - and even if she isn't his type. In his book, "The Romance Factor," Allen Lloyd McGinnis states that social scientists have discovered that while looks, money, power, and prestige are all important in attracting and maintaining a mate, none of these rates as high as the ability to be at ease.

The ability to be at ease, to act comfortable with yourself in the presence of the opposite sex, is irresistible. Others would call this quality confidence, but it goes beyond confidence. It encompasses a good body image, no matter what shape she's in.

A woman who is pleased with her body usually has a great posture, holds her chin up, is perfectly comfortable in her skin. Men always want to know that they can make a woman happy. Therefore, a woman who laughs easily (but not excessively) is often irresistible to a man. When a woman indicates that a man makes her happy, the man begins to become more interested and wants to please her even more. If he senses that he can't make her happy, he moves on.

While the majority of men find physical appearance important in their choice of mate, they tend to be even more attracted to emotionally stable women, fun to be around, and supportive. A woman's laughter is like music to a man's ears. As the saying goes, "Laughter is the shortest distance between two people." This is certainly true with men and women.

As women, we love to laugh, and men want to be the ones to make us laugh, or to provide the climate for laughter. When a man causes a woman to laugh, the woman's laughter gives the man a sense of gratification, strokes his ego, and makes him feel that he can make her happy. That makes for an emotionally charged sexual cocktail and makes the woman appear irresistible to a man.

This sounds like a real no-brainer, but just remember the next time you're getting dressed and feeling too lazy to wear high heels, get over it. It is hard not to feel sexy in a pair of heels; they change the way you walk as heels thrust the hips and breasts forward, rounding off the buttocks, making a woman sensuous and appealing. They make her feet look smaller and her legs look longer, firmer, and thinner.

This boost of the butt produces a curve of the lower back toward the abdomen which, in mammals, is the position of female sexual receptivity. It's no coincidence that strippers are still wearing stilettos after they've shed their clothing. Men love a woman in high heels. If you wear stockings as well as sexy high heels, then you can be irresistible.

If you wear no bra or panties, you are going to be irresistible. And that is important when you want to attract men for sex. Let's say you notice a man looking at you. You can adjust the top of your dress and "accidentally" show your breast. Doing this will get a man's attention.

If you are being lady-like and sitting with your legs crossed, uncrossing and recrossing your legs, showing that you have no panties on, can get a man's attention as well.

Even if you are full-bodied, you can look good. A short dress that shows a lot of cleavage is very attractive.

Just as important as your breasts and your vagina is your smile. Men like women that smile. When a man shows interest in you, and you smile at him, it is a sign to him that you are interested in him. Sitting or stepping closer to him says to him that you want him in your personal space.

As a HotWife, allowing a man, or men, to get close to you is important. Even asking them if it is okay to get a little closer to them can be seen as a come-on. Putting your hand on his thigh can work wonders, too.

If a man is close to you, make some kind of bodily contact. Lean against him. rub his arm or leg. Let this man know that you want to touch and feel his body. These are signals to men that you want to feel more of them. Men have had a corny pick-up line for years, but used by a woman it can be very effective. If you say to a man, "If I said you had a beautiful body, would you hold it against me?" the results may surprise you.

Physical touch is as important to men as it is to women. By taking a man's hand and putting it on your body, you are making a connection that both of you can feel. The higher you put his hand on your leg, or if you allow him to touch your breasts, you are telling him that you want and that he can have more.

When you allow a man to run his hand up your thigh, and he finds out you are not wearing any panties, you can be guaranteed that he will do more with his hands.

Asking a man to kiss you is a good thing to do, as well. He has his hands on or in you and you are asking him to kiss you. This tells a man that he can have you. And that is exactly what you want men to know.

Kissing is a fundamental expression of desire, intimacy, adoration, and passion for another person. Use it to your advantage.

Kissing is fun. It is something we enjoyed when we were younger and should still enjoy today. Some husbands do not want their wives to kiss other men, although they want the other men to fuck you. The reason many men do not want their wives to kiss other men is because of their jealous feelings, and that kissing is too intimate.

Your husband wants you to suck and make love to other men's cocks. He wants to see other men's cocks in your mouth and down your throat, but he doesn't want you to kiss these same men? To me, kissing is how you get to suck other men's cocks. You let them kiss you, you find out how good of a kisser they are, then you move down to their cock.

Sucking cock and letting another man or other men have intercourse with you is very intimate, too. The way I see it, if you want me to suck your cock and let you fuck me silly, then you better damn well kiss me first. If you kiss me, you are already in my mouth, and since we've gone that far, you should already know what I'm going to let you do next.

Sex itself is intimate. All of it is, from kissing to fondling to sucking his or their cocks, to letting them fuck you senseless.

Sex should involve all of the senses. You should be able to taste, touch and feel them. They should be able to feel you, taste you, and hear you moan. And your husband and you should see the light in each other's eyes.

While the brain is the largest sex organ in the body; sometimes it doesn't hurt to not listen to our head and just dive into something that we know works for us physically. While the clitoris has 8,000 nerve endings, the lips (both male and female) have somewhere around 10,000. This makes the lips quite the erogenous zone in their own right.

Blood flow is the key to arousal and lubrication. Kissing stimulates nerve endings which in turn increases blood flow. Once this cycle begins, the body begins natural responsiveness and triggers emotional responsiveness in the mind. The mind-body connection is a two-way street and while the mind may be the dominant force, it is important to never underestimate the physical contributions of a lip connection, whether it is your lips to a man's lips or your lips around a man's cock.

If kissing a man on the lips isn't your thing, remember that a man's foreskin has around 20,000 nerve endings and the rest of the penis has about 5000 nerve endings.

Men enjoy kissing as women do, but if given a choice between kissing and getting their cock sucked, men are going to choose the latter. Often a kiss can lead to sucking a man's cock, and it can go other ways as well. Not all guys like kissing after you have had their cock in your mouth, but your husband more than likely will like it more after you have sucked another man.

Both kissing and sucking a man's cock can be and are intimate. Most men will let you suck their cock as long as you want to, and often want it to last longer than you do. And that is not a bad thing. Sucking a man's cock tells him that he is worth it, that you feel he is worthy of having your lips wrapped around his cock.

When a woman sucks a man's cock, it builds his ego. It makes him feel like more of a man. Feeling a woman's fingers, tongue, lips, and hair on his cock is an amazing feeling for a man. When you really enjoy sucking his cock, it shows, and they can feel the difference.

The more skilled you are at deepthroating a man's cock, the better lover the man or men will consider you to be. Men like to feel their cock go past a woman's tongue and down her throat, and few women can deepthroat well. So, if you practice being able to, or already can deepthroat well, then you can be guaranteed the men will want to be with you again and again.

I will admit that it is much easier to deepthroat a smaller cock. Technically, taking a smaller cock entirely into your mouth isn't deepthroating, but you are taking his entire cock into your mouth. When you can deepthroat a much larger cock, it does give you a sense of accomplishment. On the other hand, taking all of a smaller cock into your mouth means a lot to the smaller cocked man.

When you take all of a smaller cock into your mouth, your gag reflexes are not affected. To a lot of women, that is important. That does not mean that you shouldn't want to get better at not gagging on bigger cocks, though.