For You I’ll Break the Rules

Story Info
Panties skirts and a first time session of oral.
1.6k words
4.37
14.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I just recently met this guy Atlas at the bookstore, sort of a funny story. I was in the romance section of the store and noticed a guy next to me had the "she comes first" book in his hand. You know, the ultimate book on how to orally please a pussy. I giggled and said "that book, it's good stuff, it works" and he laughed and said " yeah now I just gotta find someone to practice on." I asked "What's your name?" and he said "Atlas". Now I normally don't give my number out given my line of work, but he's super good looking and I decided what the heck. "Hey why don't i give you my info" and Atlas, dumbfounded said "seriously?" And scrambled to get his phone out of his pocket. He handed it over and I saved my number under "decadent dessert".

So a few days have gone by with some back and forth texting and I find out that oral on a girl has been something he's always wanted to do and it turns him on so much but he hadn't had a girl previously who was comfortable with it. We got pretty relaxed with each other through text and because I knew I'd be safe to meet him again at my work I told him he can come visit me there and gave him my hours and the address.

When he shows up he's shocked to realize it's a sex club and that there are so many girls to chose from but he asks the bouncer for the name I saved in his phone. The bouncer laughs hard and says "oh I know exactly who you're looking for, right this way" and shows him to my room informing him on the way of the rules of my space. The bouncer tells him that the way I play is he'll have to pay entrance into the room and he's only allowed to eat my pussy, that I won't be touching him, He can do anything to himself that he wants but all that can be done to me is oral.

When he walks in the room my face instantly goes flush with recognition from our book store run in. Already my excitement is turned up knowing I'll be the first pussy he tastes, I might not even need him to be that skilled to get off. Im laying down on my back in the bed and I'm in a short black skater skirt and a thin white top that's incredibly see through so my pink perfect nipples are showing bright for him to see. With my dark hair styled short and spiked and my make up edgy and dark I see his eyes drift to my neckline and hope he likes the black ribbon choker I chose tonight.

The thought of future me walking bare naked except for black "x" pasties on my nipples and this collar and a small leash next to him at this club is even more of a turn on, knowing I'd give anything for this to be great and lead to me being his fun little sex slave, eager to show him what pleases me and vise versa.

Atlas has mentioned in text his love for bright pink panties so sure enough I've been wearing every pink pair of panties I own hoping he'll show up at my work one of these nights. As Atlas walks closer I slowly open my legs for him to see up my skirt, the treat I've chosen just for him, even if he hasn't been the only one to enjoy them, he was the one on my mind each time.

The anticipation for him to have his mouth on my hot wet core is immediately evident as I feel my pussy throb and at the same time bloom with slickness through my tediously chosen panties. Atlas quickly decides to remove all his clothing except his boxers unsure if full nudity on his part is allowed in my room.

I can already see the quick pink panty shot has gotten him excited because I can see that not only is he incredibly hard he's incredibly large too. Scissoring my legs as he undressed has only gotten me more excited and anxious to show him my swollen clitoris and beautiful folds.

He comes towards the bed reading the lust already present in my eyes and starts at my ankles kissing softly and stroking gently up my calves. He makes the mistake of catching my gaze directly and I can see he's great at putting on a front of too calm and in charge but underneath all of that, I can see the hunger in his eyes desperate to get his mouth pressed tightly against my hot wetness.

I relax and take in every sensation of his hands against my legs slowly working their way up closer to my hips, arching my back at every touch of his hands dying to know what his strokes will do to me once he reaches my inner thighs. As he moves closer I tell him to get completely naked, as I'm dying to see what's aching to be driving inside me, Even though this time it won't. Just as I'd guessed not only is he long but god the girth sends throbs to my pussy that I can not ignore. "I know you're dying to know how I taste Atlas" I said.

With a smooth gesture he climbs to the bed and grips my skirt in both hands and kisses my pussy through my bright pink panties. "God your skin tastes so fucking good, my cock already feels like it could burst" Licking his tongue along the seams of the cute tight triangle of the front of my panties has me more curious then I've been in a while. There's something about these panties that's really getting him turned on too. He bites the top edge of my panties pulling them down just a bit so he can lick my pubic hair and does so with a full wide wet tongue.

Sliding my panties off he slowly caresses his tongue into the folds of my pussy. Giving me tender teasing strokes along my inner labia up and down. He outlines my wet aching entrance with his tongue over and over again until I'm practically vibrating with need. I bring his hands under my see through white crop top, up to my breasts as he easily strokes and pinches my nipples and the intense pleasure of being trapped in-between his hands and his mouth is a level of delicious I haven't yet experienced. Twisting, tonguing and pinching his way closer and closer to my climax I can't hold out much longer.

Sensing the swelling in my clit he's moved up to slowly suck on and circle me tenderly and rhythmically. Legs spread, Atlas under my black shirt skirt lavishly stroking my soaking pussy with his tongue while his fingers tease and tantalize my tits is unbearably hot and I loose it. Arching my back, gripping the sheets I cum pressed against his mouth, hearing him moan in enjoyment and grip my thighs with need only enhances the orgasm for me as wave after wave of pleasure grips my attention.

Knowing one orgasm isn't going to cut it this session I hop up and decide I'm breaking my own rules, I decide to grab the panties so perfectly chosen for his eyes and have him lay on his back on the bed. Stiff throbbing cock ready for touch of any kind, stands at the ready between his thighs. I grab the panties and wrap the tip of his cock snuggly in my panties before grabbing the straps and twisting them around his balls and cock more so there's a little tension. Giving a quick couple jerks to ensure they're securely twisted, i mount his face this time facing his cock.

I have the sense that my juicy round ass in his face with the small black skirt delicately draped over the top half of my ass is something he's not only into but has been craving since he got in this room. I begin to stroke his cock while gripping his balls with the other hand and at the same time slide my pussy along his tongue leaning forward to ensure his view and to make sure that he can fully massage my swollen clit. Taking turns grinding my clit onto his tongue and forcing my round ass into his lips is turning out to be the path to my second orgasm. As I jerk his cock I hear him moan more and more into my ass and can see the sexiest bit of wetness appear at the tip of his cock through the panties.

Sliding just the tip of his thick cock out of the panties I lick and kiss the wetness, unable to control myself I keep touching and kissing the head of his cock while stroking the shaft and his moans grow more and more intense into my ass, filling my mouth with more of his cock and my panties I grind harder and harder until I feel him cumming in my mouth. unable to hold back any longer I cum harder then I've known possible while grinding my ass and pussy against his mouth while swallowing every drop of his ecstasy down my throat. Panting and trying hard to catch my breath I know every single time I wear these panties from now on I'll throb with the thoughts of them being wrapped around Atlas' cock.