Forays into the Occult

Story Info
A controlling mother gets what she deserves.
5.8k words
3.75
10.3k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There were some things that parents just aren't meant to do. Things that foster resentment and frostiness between parent and descendant. Invasions of privacy, emotional manipulation, helicopter parenting, unfair rules and restrictions based with no logic behind them, instead based solely on the will of the parent to control their children. Of course, if you asked Cecilia Devis, parent to Nikki Devis, she'd gladly inform you that it was her utmost duty as a parent to invade her child's privacy.

For nineteen long years, Cecilia had forced and manipulated Nikki at every turn, all in the name of boosting her own ego, of dominating Nikki for no other reason than for the fact it made her feel powerful to have that control, to have say over every single part of Nikki's life, to try and shape her into a mold of what Cecilia herself wished she was, a mold that Nikki would never fit in.

Of course, this is a fallacy. Parents will never be able to make their children fit into this mold. They cannot even truly maintain control over their children, they have but 18 years of tyranny available to them before the child can legally vanish from their lives.

This is just what Nikki Devis does on her first day of being an adult. Frustrated and burning with years of resentment, she gathers her personal belongings in the dark of night, scrawls a nasty, but utterly truthful message on the wall of her bedroom in permanent marker, and flees from her childhood home, eagerly packing her suitcase in a trunk and greeting the friend from school that has offered to shuttle her out of the province and provide her with temporary shelter. She doesn't say a proper goodbye and only joyous laughter is to be found, not a tear to be shed.

Of course, Cecilia wakes up, she rages and calls the police and does everything you'd expect of a person like her. But Nikki is an adult now, every person besides Cecilia that the police question is adamant that NIkki isn't missing and is just off living her own life now, making it abundantly clear that Cecilia is freaking out for no good reason. The cops leave as Cecilia shouts at them, driving off and quietly joking in their cruiser about "Karens."

Sadly, as many children like Nikki can tell you, Nikki isn't quite free of her controlling mother just yet. Insane parents don't act logically, and in their enraged state, they won't stop at anything to once again have the child that has scorned them underneath their wing once more. That is where our story starts.

~~~

The street is quiet as Cecilia pulls her car up to the address she's uncovered. It's not the dead of night, instead it's an overcast day, 2 in the afternoon. The area is quiet at this time, for day shift workers are toiling away at their jobs and night shift workers are sleeping soundly with blackout curtains drawn and earplugs in to dull any noises of the day. It's prime time for Cecilia's plan.

The address is a short, rather raw looking concrete apartment building. It's only three stories high, with aging air conditioning units mounted on a facade that has seen many cycles of sunlight, rain, and snow.

Cecilia eases her SUV into an out-of-the-way parking lot a little further down the street. Nikki would be coming home with her tonight, Cecilia is sure of it. It's been 14 months since Nikki disappeared on her 18th birthday. Cecilia has scoured every corner of social media, stalked her daughter's friends, bullied and badgered her way until she finally, finally got an address.

She feels vindicated as she puts her car into Park, smiling at her successes and grasping at her purse, stepping out into the badly maintained lot. Within her red leather purse, a novice lockpicking kit dwells. Cecilia has spent the past 14 months consumed by the goal of bringing her daughter under her control again. She's watched lockpicking tutorials on youtube, bought all the required tools off of mildly shady sites, practiced for hours and hours so she can have an easy avenue for when she finally learns her daughter's whereabouts.

She walks down the street, a scowl twisting her face as the wind blows into her well-maintained blonde locks and buffets her thin, bony frame. It's not that far of a walk before she gets to the apartment building. The lobby doors easily admit her. They are supposed to be locked, so as to prohibit anyone from just walking in. Cecilia hadn't accounted for that.

However, luck seems to be on her side. Through means unknown, perhaps the local hooligans one expects would come with such a run-down building, the lock on the door is broken. The cheapish metal is warped and twisted likely by some dumbass who takes out their frustration on inanimate objects.

She jogs up the dusty staircase, repeating the number of her daughter's apartment, floor three unit fourteen under her breath. Her heeled boots clack loudly as she proceeds up the stairs, but no one is around to take any notice. Perfect.

It's no time at all before Cecilia finds herself before the finish line. The door to her daughter's apartment is dirty at the bottom, the number plate is missing the four and is dented, and dim lighting buzzes loudly in the hallway. She glances around, but the building maintains the status of being deserted and quiet except for the occasional far off shout or loud TV.

She unzips her purse and removes the lockpicking kit, clinking her way through the pins, muttering to herself as she works and glancing around in paranoia at being caught in the act of breaking in. However, no one makes a sudden entrance into the dingy hallway, and eventually she hears the final pin give a small click and the tension release from her tools.

She pushes into the apartment slowly, wincing as the hinge creaks loudly. The apartment is dark and silent, curtains drawn. She scoots past the threshold, listening closely for any signs of life in the small space, but hearing none. Emboldened, she steps fully into the apartment and closes the creaky door softly behind her, twisting the lock shut with a hollow thonk.

A fan has been left running in the corner of the living room, quietly puttering away in eco mode. Cecilia slowly drifts through her daughter's apartment, eyeing the space with interest. It's dingy and not bursting with personality, all quickly-acquired secondhand furniture and thrifts. The fridge in the kitchen hums quite loudly, a couple polaroids featuring Nikki and some familiar faces pinned to the front of the fridge with small cutesy magnets. Some of the faces in the images are unfamiliar, and Cecilia pauses a moment to critique them and their outlandish styles of dress in her head. All dark colours and tomboyish outfits. Cecilia tsks in dislike.

She settles down on the sofa, bursting with nervous energy, excited to surprise Nikki with her presence and drag her back home, where she obviously belongs. She crosses her legs, waiting.

Waiting.

And Waiting.

Cecilia taps her foot in annoyance, face curled into a sneer. She hadn't planned for Nikki not being here, or not arriving soon. It's been at least an hour she's been sitting on the ragged sofa with odd stains and small holes in its fabric. She's become aware of a mild skunky smell that she can't quite place the origin of, but it tickles her nose and makes her irritated.

Bored out of her mind, she decides to resume her snooping. Well, Cecilia wouldn't call it snooping. She just has a right to know what's going on in her daughter's life. She's her mother after all.

She opens up the door to Nikki's bedroom, peering into the space. A heavy scent of perfumed herbs and candles wafts out of the room. Cecilia hates those, she had always prohibited them from being brought into her house. She ventures further into the room, again shutting the door closed behind her.

The room is small, just enough to house a wardrobe, a full-sized bed, and two end tables on either side of the bed. There is a window on the wall to her right, again covered with a heavy curtain to obscure the light. She plods forward to the wardrobe with curiosity, opening a drawer and striking gold on her first try. A small booklet and pen is within, and the booklet clearly labeled "Nikki's journal". Cecilia smirks in triumph.

She plods over to the bedside table with the booklet in hand, reaching to turn on the lamp. The mechanism is a bit fiddly to use, but the light eventually pops on and she stands up straight again, moving to gently sit on the bed, eagerly opening the booklet up.

And that, out of all the mistakes Cecilia has made today, has been the largest one. As she cracks open the book, an eerie pinkish light bursts out of the pages. Cecilia has a moment to shriek and lurch back, but it's too late for her.

Her entire world swoons, stomach churning. Cecilia feels as if she is suddenly falling, book absent from her grasp and her body twisting through the open air. She screams shrilly, eyes still blinded and closed tight from the sudden flashbang-like light that has burned into her pupils and caused a deep flare of pain within her head.

Her inexplicable fall suddenly stops, as she collides with an odd, soft ground, the air in her lungs getting forced out in a great whumph. She blinks rapidly, heart beating a mile a minute and eyes still dazzled, and takes a moment to breathe heavily, adrenalized and shaken. Her vocal cords are sore from her sudden yelling, and she swallows thickly.

Eventually, the dazzling light imprinted on her eyes fades, and Cecilia can finally examine her surroundings. The ceiling is familiar, she is still in Nikki's bedroom. But she can immediately tell something is off, and the answer blasts itself into her mind.

Nikki's bedroom is huge now. The full-sized bed has gone from something small compared to Cecilia's queen-sized bed at home, to a huge expanse that could fit a football field or two. Cecilia blinks in shock and awe, turning to face the rest of the room. She immediately picks out the small booklet, now closed and resting near the edge of the bed, as if tossed there carelessly. It's no longer a small booklet though, and the half inch thickness is twice as tall as Cecilia is now, towering over her. Cecilia's clothes are gone, too, leaving her naked and bared in the vast expanse.

Cecilia has been shrunk. Her clothes have vanished. Unbeknownst to her, Nikki has long taken an interest in the Occult. And in this world, lurking in the dingiest corners and hidden from public view, magic is real. Magic is powerful, and Nikki, stepped on and bullied her entire life by her very family, has craved that power. Used it to protect things important to her from ever being tampered with. Like her journal, in which she writes all she knows about spells and esoteric incantations.

Cecilia's awe at her new surroundings (and quickly growing fear) is soon stamped out by something very important. There is the rattle of keys and creaking of a door, easily audible through the thin walls of the cheaply-built apartment building. Cecilia freezes up, utterly lost on how to react. The door to the apartment slams shut, lights clack on with the flipping of light switches, some heavy weight that sounds like a bag thonks down on the floor. Cecilia cowers, edging away from the booklet and throwing herself to the 'floor', the comforter of Nikki's bed. It's purple, and has a salty scent to it that speaks of a need to be laundered.

Eventually, Nikki bursts into her room, and it's as if she is a force of nature. She's not especially frenzied, but agitated, stepping heavily enough that Cecilia can feel the force reverberate in the room. Her daughter is huge, the most massive thing Cecilia has ever encountered, bigger than any skyscraper. At the same time, she covers the distance from the door the edge of her bed in but a few quick steps that do not bely her size. Cecilia shivers in fright at her looming stature.

Nikki is clad in a skimpy black crop top, an undone flannel shirt, and a short plaid skirt with knee high socks on. Cecilia would have never allowed her to dress in such a way, but for once she doesn't feel empowered enough to come out and scold her daughter. Instead, she pulls the loose fabric of the comforter a bit closer to her body, shivering in adrenaline at the presence of such a large, breathing lifeform. Nikki dominates the small bedroom, an intense smell of perfume and sweat easily reaching over to Cecilia nestled in the comforter.

Nikki's massive form is turning, then, again quicker than anything that huge should be able to turn. And then, before Cecilia can even begin to flee, the massive form of her daughter has begun to fall backward towards her bed. Cecilia shrieks and tries to move away from where she's nestled in the bedspread, but it's too late to do anything.

Nikki's massive form flops onto the bed like a meteor striking earth. Cecilia is instantly launched away from the comforter, and she can't keep a scream from blasting out of her mouth as weightlessness takes a hold of her. She tumbles through the air, body spinning and limbs flailing as the mattress' rebound to Nikki's weight sends her on an arc directly towards her daughter's gigantic body.

Soon enough, she loses her velocity and begins to fall down. The arc of her fall is sending her straight towards the bare abdomen of the enormous Nikki. Cecilia scrunches her eyes closed, preparing for impact. She smacks into the smooth skin, air being forced out of her lungs for the second time that day.

This close to Nikki, Cecilia's nose is immediately assaulted with the scent of her daughter's body. It's not that intense, it's only her daughter's abdomen after all, but a vague scent of salt and deep musk is present. The skin is warm, and small twitches that Nikki doesn't even realize she's making make it hard for Cecilia to gain a footing. Nikki breathes out a heavy breath, and her abdomen lowers as a consequence, giving tiny Cecilia a sickening sense of downwards acceleration, like an elevator going down. Nikki breathes in again, and Cecilia is nearly tossed from her feet once more as the unstable surface of her daughter's stomach bucks again.

"Fuuuuck..." Nikki's familiar voice booms out louder than ever before with a hint of weary exhaustion, causing Cecilia to quickly slap her hands over her ears and wince at the volume.

"What a fucking day, christ..." Nikki moans out in torment. Her booming voice shakes Cecilia's entire existence, the small muscle movements she makes as she stretches out on the mattress buck Cecilia's world harder than any bull ride. Cecilia screams and yelps and feels utterly overwhelmed, but none of her screams reach the ears of her gigantic daughter.

For a moment, Nikki just seems to lay upon her bed, breathing heavily and staring up at the ceiling. Cecilia starfishes upon the belly of her daughter, trying her best to stop being tossed about by this enormous force of being. Eventually, Nikki seems to still a bit, and her breaths are not nearly so deep and heavy. Cecilia is able to pull herself up, gazing in the direction of her daughter's head.

The view is completely blocked by her daughter's bust. She blinks in astonishment at the mounds far in the distance that rise to what must be twenty five times her current stature. The veritable mountains shift upon Nikki's chest with every breath. Cecilia looks down in embarrassment and humiliation at her position.

"Don' even wanna shower... fuck it..." her daughter's voice, even drowsier now, reverberates through Cecilia's body, shaking her lungs within her chest. And then Nikki is suddenly bringing down her massive hands to the waistband of her skirt, threading massie thumbs twice as thick as Cecilia is tall beneath it. Nikki then lifts her hips up from the mattress in a move that sends Cecila sliding downwards toward her sternum. Cecilia turns and desperately tries to grip at anything, but even Nikki's peachfuzz, huge at this size, is too soft and slippery to give her something to grip to.

Nikki pulls her skirt away, wriggling and grumbling as she uses her legs to kick it away. Revealed by this is Nikki's underwear, red and lacy, but additionally something else that shocks and confuses Cecilia to her core.

As Cecilia, tossed near the sternum of Nikki, glances up, she gazes upon her daughter's panties and finds them filled out by a huge, inexplicable bulge. Stretching out the front and running towards the left side of her daughter's crotch, a thick meaty form is obscured by the red panties. Cecilia's mouth drops open. It doesn't make sense. It makes less sense than her suddenly impossibly shrinking. Cecilia has seen her daughter naked before, she had to help bathe her for years for christ's sake. Nikki had never had a cock.

Confusing and surprising, right? Well, let's just say, the Occult is a pathway to many abilities some would consider... unnatural. In the 14 months since being freed from Cecilia, Nikki had gotten into a relationship with another practitioner, and they both discovered that they quite liked Nikki spelling on a new, well, appendage. Nikki would even say she's grown so acquainted with her magicked-on penis that she would feel upset at ever having to spell it off.

Cecilia, of course, doesn't know any of this. She doesn't have any time to meditate on this surprising information, either. Nikki has gotten her skirt off by now, and is sitting up so she can take off her shirt. Cecilia is forcibly shoved from trying to comprehend her situation, her world beginning to tilt. She gradually starts to slide down in the direction of Nikki's panties, a panicked drawn-out yell falling from her lips.

Nikki is sat completely up now, and is tossing her crop top and jacket away, leaving her in only nothing but a matching set of underwear. Cecilia is still sliding as Nikki leans forward. The hem of the panites looms closer and closer, Nikki's bulge, flaccid and held against her navel by the panties, is four times Cecilia's quarter inch stature in height and looms like a massive hill more and more as she draws close.

Nikki leans forward just a bit more to peel off her knee high socks, and that is what seals Cecilia's fate. As Nikki leans forward, her panties, made loose by days and days of containing her thick bulge, move away from her skin just enough to create a gap. Cecilia, an overwhelming sense of dread overtaking her, sails straight through that gap.

She's immediately plunged into the strange world of her daughter's panties. It's dim red inside, lit vaguely through the fabric of the panties. It's overwhelmingly warm and moist like the rainforest. And it smells. It's a deep, hormonal musk, like someone has been fucking in the area for hours and hours. It overpowers any of Cecilia's thoughts and forces her brain to restart and her thoughts to stutter. Her descent finally stops, her tiny form slamming into the thick spongy mass of her daughter's flaccid cock.

Cecilia cries out and recoils. She can't even. She couldn't have ever anticipated something like this happening to her. The fact that this is her own daughter at the same time makes it all even worse. She feels like she's on the edge of a panic attack, effortlessly dominated by the most mindless movements of her daughter's gigantic body.

Her world shifts again in a swoon of motion. Gravity slams her from laying upon the massive penis to laying upon the soft red fabric of her daughter's panties. Nikki has turned her body and has begun to crawl toward the head of the bed, seeking to cocoon herself under the comforters. Cecilia slides around in her loose panties, gaining a first row seat to the subtle motion of Nikki's massive cock as she shifts her weight.

Nikki pulls away the covers and eagerly scoots towards her sheets. The movement sends Cecilia careening towards the left side of Nikki's panties, where her huge uncut cock head presses against the fabric. Cecilia crashes into the giant girl's cock once again, this time much closer to the head. The pheromonal musk is even stronger here, and she feels as if she can barely breathe, the air is so thick and warm and heady, it transcends the scent of any orgies or normal lovemaking, it is oppressive and overbearing

12