Forays into the Occult

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually, Nikki's movements slow as she cocoons herself within her blankets. She reaches to turn off her bedside light, yawning, and relaxes into her bed after a long day, sighing contently. It's only mere moments before the exhausted girl has fallen asleep, hugging tightly at her blankets with a soft smile on her face.

Within Nikki's panties, Cecilia finally has a second to cope and think. Nikki is no longer shifting around and moving, and Cecilia finally begins to feel the adrenaline leave her body, feel her heartbeat slow. Her thoughts slowly return, but with their return, Cecilia finally has the brainpower to truly take in her surroundings.

It's very dark and she feels as blind as a bat. Beneath her cowering, shaking form, Nikki's heartbeat can be felt. A steady thump thump, thump thump, that is nearly audible to Cecilia's ears at this size. Cecilia tries to take deep breaths and think through the situation, but this only brings more mouthfuls of Nikki's intense, sexual scent. Unbidden and absolutely out of her control, she feels a vague sense of arousal begin to rise as one of Nikki's veins thrums heavily beneath her. She chokes out a gasp of horrified embarrassment, but all this leads to is another regretful gulp of the profusely powerful scent.

The pheromonal scent infiltrates her brain. Outside of who Cecilia truly is, outside of her free will, there is a deep natural part of her brain that recognizes that Cecilia is close to an absolute icon of human sexuality, something sexually indomitable. It sends shocks of arousal through her body even as her logical mind rebels and screams. It edges into her mind, irresistible thoughts of pleasing herself that she can barely repress.

Cecilia chokes out a gasp, feeling her face flush. She needs air, clean air. She vaguely knows the direction of the hem of the panties, and she forces herself to reach out and grasp at the smooth, sweaty skin of her daughter's penis.

It's one hand after another as she crawls along the hot skin, pressed tightly between the meaty mass and the soft silky fabric of the panties. She can barely tell if she's going the right way in the dark, but she follows the prominent vein that moves gallons of blood beneath her legs.

But that's when a new problem arises. Cecelia is small, yes. But Nikki's cock is the most sensitive place on her body. It can feel her tiny hands grip and pull at the skin, and it loves it, it loves those tiny little touches. Cecilia doesn't know it, but she's climbing just off to the side of Nikki's massive, bulging urethra, heading right towards her sensitive frenulum.

Nikki is maybe thirty seconds into her slow crawl upwards, when Nikki's cock lurches upwards in a sudden pulse of motion. She yells out, unheard, and quickens her pace, grabbing rougher and faster at the warm skin, her arms burning, not at all used to being exerted so much.

The vein beneath her that she's been faithfully following begins to beat faster and gorge up, spreading her legs apart further and burgeoning insistently into Cecilia's bare vulva, which has moistened beyond her control. Her clitoris, bewitched into erection by Nikki's powerful scent, drags against the burning hot skin and sends an awful, taboo arc of lighting up her spine. A burning need has made itself known in Cecilia core. She whines in torment, shaking her head and focusing on making her climb to the clean air she needs to clear her head. This is her daughter!

Nikki's cock begins to lurch and throb more and more beneath Cecilia. Nikki herself hasn't even realized anything yet. Erections in night time are something she is long used to by now. She goes on sleeping, unaware. Nikki's cock however, is awake and needy, it is teased by Cecilia's miniscule weight and tugging. It throbs more and engorges with blood and meaty thickness. It fills out more and more and presses insistently into the fabric of Nikki's panties, demanding fulfillment, demanding pleasure.

Cecilia is struck suddenly by the realization of how much it has changed within Nikki's panties since she began her climb. It burns hotter now, hotter than a sauna. Veins beat thick, pushing around untold amounts of blood. The vague, nearly inaudible drum of Nikki's heart has grown to a loud thrum that she feels in every part of her body. She can hear the vast amount of blood pulsing through her daughter's penis, a dull rush of liquid. Cecilia struggles more and more to continue her climb as she is increasingly crushed between the fabric of Nikki's panties and the hardening cock. The pheromonal scent has grown more clouding, more bewitching, as if it knows that it is the time for sex and is flooding into every area it can.

Cecilia makes it perhaps twenty grasps of skin more before she cannot move anymore. The entire, massive cock beneath her beats a steady beat like a drum, pushing her into the fabric of the panties, the fabric which is now stretched incredibly taught around the beastly cock. Cecelia buries her face in the warm skin of her daughter cock in defeat, immediately regretting doing so as the musky skin dominates everything she can smell and sends an intense twinge of arousal to her loins.

It's maybe ten or twenty seconds from that point that Cecilia finally has a chance at salvation. Nikki's cock is fully erect and trying as hard as it can to get free. Her foreskin has fully unfurled, in fact Cecilia finds herself right upon the frenulum, the most sensitive part of a penis. In a last ditch, embarrassing attempt, Cecilia forces her arms forward one last time and pulls as rough as she can at the sensitive skin.

"Mmm..." Echoes down from far away. Cecilia's world shakes again as Nikki wriggles in sleepy pleasure. It's not much, but the movement is just enough. The elastic hem of the panties slips away from the head of Nikki's cock that all at once, the upper half of her cock popping out of the panties and the elastic band snapping to rest much lower on Nikki's huge cock.

The air clears slightly, and the weight of the panties is finally taken off Cecilia's back. Nikki's cock drifts, inching across her abdomen to lay right in the middle of Nikki's abdomen. The motion is sudden and sickening, and Cecilia grips at Nikki's cock in terror. The massive appendage reaches what must be an inch past her belly button, it is throbbing and twitching, begging for pleasure. Nikki's covered breasts loom high and far away in the distance, creating a tent beneath her blanket that allows her huge cock to beat freely, the upper half unrestration from any fabric.

It is still very dark under Nikki's blanket, and there is still a massive throbbing cock dominating her existence, but her head clears slightly as she goes from being confined within the panties to the much larger space beneath the blanket.

She breathes heavily and is rewarded with cooler air, although Nikki's musk still dominates anything she can smell. She shakily begins to push herself up, hoping to stand and finally walk, walk and find a way out. She comes to her knees, legs weak and twitching with her traitorous arousal, and then stands up.

And that's when it all goes terribly, terribly wrong, and the beginning of the end starts. The cock beneath her would not let its victim go so easily. It swells and gives a sudden lurch, causing her to fall heavily right back on to Nikki's most sensitive part.

"MMmmm..." Rang out again. Cecilia clutches at the moist cock skin, scared at what could happen next. And the worst thing possible happened. Cecilia felt her world begin to tilt as Nikki began to roll over in her sleep.

Cecilia screams and grasps at the skin as tight as she can, feeling her stomach churn and swoon as her daughter's unaware movements once again dominate her. The cock twitches in arousal at her touch, keeping stiff and hard as Nikki's roll continues.

Her world tilted more, and more. Cecilia is hanging off at a wretched angle, like a rock climber scaling a deadly ridge. And then...

She falls. Cecilia screams as her hands lose grip. She tumbles through the air for the third time that night, and impacts Nikki's sheets after a moment. She has only a moment to breathe, and then Nikki is finishing her roll, laying on her stomach and bringing the tip of her cock to rest. Right. Beside. Cecelia.

The massive tip pressed down into the mattress, only an arm's length away from Cecilia's prone form. She stares up, terrified at this massive, world-destroying sexual organ of her daughter. It was tall, so tall, five times her shrunken height. It was oh so wide, seven of Cecilia could have laid perpendicular to it. It dominated her world. Cecilia's everything was her daughter's cock at this moment.

Her massive pisslit was as tall as Cecilia herself, it could gobble her whole and it looms high above her. And the smell, oh the smell. It truly destroyed Cecilia with its power. She drops to her knees before her daughter's massive cock. Her mind was broken, nothing could make her recover from this, from the pheromones. She doesn't even realize her hands are snaking down to toy with her clit, to explore her vulva. She bares herself, before this goddess, before this godlike cock, this icon of sex.

She throws herself upon it, driven insane, licking and grasping and pawing at the sensitive glands. It lurches in delight and pleasure, and Nikki's moans once again shake Cecilia's existence. She submits to the pheromones, she licks and kisses and bathes herself in the wonderful musk of her daughter, giving herself to this force of nature.

And Nikki's cock takes it all, pulsing in approval. Nikki, still mindlessly asleep, not even in the throes of a wet dream, instinctually bucks her hips and humps into her mattress. The cock suddenly shoots forward, stampeding over Cecilia with no trouble. Nikki moans, drooling on her pillow, as she thrusts into her soft bed sheets. It was barely even about Cecilia's touch anymore, it was simply time for Nikki's cock to take what it pleased.

Cecilia yelps as she's buried under the massive cock, but she doesn't stop, instead she just grows more frenzied, she punches and slaps and bites and yet it is nothing compared to the strength of Nikki's cock. Precum bubbled out of Nikki's massive pisslit and flowed thickly down to cover her bedsheets and her tiny body. Cecilia bathes in it, she loves it, she licks it from her daughter's burning hot glans and shoves a hand slathered in it to explore the folds of her vulva, inserting a finger within herself and moaning in pleasure.

Nikki's moans grow louder and louder. Her bucking grows stronger. Her cock beats down upon her mother, beating her with revenge for all those years of control, all those years of narcissism. It crushes down onto Cecilia with so much weight that she can't do anything but be the victim the the tiny, unconscious movement of Nikki's hips..

And then, Nikki's beast gives one final massive lurch, it swells larger and harder than ever before. Nikki reflexively pulls her cock backwards, allowing Cecilia one final glimpse of her amazing cock. Cum rushes up her thick urethra and bursts out of her piss slit, her cock bucking and twitching and shaking and sending amazing fireworks to her unconscious brain.

Cum floods over Cecilia in an indomitable wave. It bursts over her like a cannon, forcing her back. It snaps her neck back with a lance of pain even as it forces all the air from her lungs for a final time. Nikki moans and moans, writhing into her mattress. Her load is huge, flooding her crotch with more than 10 ten shots of thick, pearly cum.

Cecilia opens her eyes and tries to scream as the salty cum burns at them, she can't hear anything besides the rushing tides of cum and the thrumming of her daughter's massive beast. Her open mouth is quickly flooded with cum. She tries to spit it out but more cum simply forces itself in. A need for air desperately grips her, but it would not be granted. Cecilia yearns to be free of her daughter's massive load but it does not happen, all of her panicked squirming accomplishes nothing, she is but a tiny fly stuck with a massive puddle of cum created by her horny daughter. She needs to- she needs to-

~~~

Nikki cracks her eyes open slowly, greeted by a dark room that spoke of deep night. She yawns, thinking to herself that she must have gotten home from hanging out with her friends and been tired enough to go right to sleep.

She sniffs slightly, and removes her comforter. It becomes immediately apparent that she must have had a wet dream when she was sleeping, as her crotch is coated with her pearly white cum. She smiles slightly at the sight, but confusedly tries to wrack her brain for what must have caused it.

She knows she must have had one, but usually she remembers her wet dreams, and this time she doesn't. Oh well, a bit of a shame but still fun. She drowsily reaches over to her bedside table, tugging free a tissue and using it to mop up her little mess. Well, it wasn't very little. She must have been very turned out.

She wipes up her big load and tosses the moist tissue into the garbage bin beneath her bed.

Nikki goes on to live a very happy life with her friends, studying the Occult and cultivating an amazing relationship with her girlfriend. She never looks back.

12