Forbidden

Story Info
A hot, forbidden hook up.
1.2k words
4.11
3.5k
5
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Theirs was a relationship that was behind closed doors. It had to be that way. They both knew that. There were times all they both wanted was to come clean but they knew that wasn't possible. It would hurt far too many people. People they had known for years and people they love.

The very thought of him made her wet. There was just something about him. She couldn't quite put her finger on it. She couldn't explain it. Either could he. It was exactly the same for him. It had been that way since the first day they met all those years ago. But they had never acted on it. Until recently.

They'd known each other for years. They knew the same people. Had friends in common. She'd moved to Hong Kong soon after she married and hadn't seen him for years. He'd visited a few times but she always found an excuse not to be there: a girls trip to Singapore or a spa retreat on Koh Samui. She just couldn't face him. But now she was back in her home town. And so was he. Her divorce wasn't quite finalized. And he'd been divorced for years.

It had all started innocently enough. They'd run in to each other in the grocery store. They'd awkwardly kissed and hugged and before she knew it they had arranged drinks for the following Tuesday.

What was she going to wear? It felt like a date but it wasn't. Was it? They were mates. It was just old friends catching up. Yeah. Friends. What was she worrying about. It's just two old friends meeting up after a few years.

But the spark was there. She could feel it. From the instant he put his hand on her back abs kisses her on the cheek. It was in the casual way he touched her arm when he was talking to her. The sparkle in his eyes. They both knew where this would end up.

Years before she'd bared her soul to him. She's been a bit drunk but in vino veritas. She's told him how she felt. How she thought about him all the time. How all she wanted was to be with him. Have him inside her. He admitted he felt the same. He'd wanted her from the first time he saw her. She invaded his mind. He masturbated about her. It was her face he saw when he came. But the timing was so wrong as they were both with other people. She'd run away from him in floods of tears. And two weeks later she sat in a church and watched as he married someone else. And then a month after that, in the very same church, she married his brother.

Drink back at mine? He said. Yeah alright was her response. He knew he shouldn't have asked and she knew she shouldn't go. But he did and she went anyway.

They sat round the breakfast bar, And grabbing his hands she leant forward and kissed him. A soft exploratory kiss at first which became more demanding and passionate. He was good. Soft lips. Not too much stubble. Abs as he misses her she could feel him massage her back.

He was sitting on a stool and pulled her into him and she could feel his hard cock against her as her hands caressed his chest. abs comms feel her heart beat faster.

His bedroom was dark. No window. Just a skylight that cast a faint glow into the room. She could faintly see him sitting on the bed. He still looked like the person she's met many years before. She walked toward him and knelt in front of him. As they kissed she put her hands under his tee shirt and pulled it over his head. `

he reached down and slipped his hand into her panties and to add to the excitement their eyes locked. His finger sought out her clit and he started rubbing it and She couldn't help but moan. 'You're absolutely dripping he gasped. Amazing. She could feel his cock pressing against her and she started to undo his belt.

Leave it, he whispered. This bit is all about you. I've waited years for this.

He gently pushed her back on the bed and pulled her top over her head. He kissed his way down her body towards her breasts, unclipped her front fastening bra and her breasts spilled out. His tongue teased her nipples ... first the right and then the left. She was writhing under his touch and groaning. He moved further down her body and slipped off her skirt and panties. He knew exactly where he was heading and as his tongue sucked and teased her clitoris she moaned his name. She knew that she would come very quickly and she could feel her orgasm build. Her moaning became louder which only encouraged him to go faster. He buried his face in her pussy inhaling her. He'd dreamed of going down on her for years and years. He'd wanted to taste her and have her quiver under him. His tongue was swirling round her clit, his fingers were going in and out of her and she was moaning his name. He was so hard himself and He could feel her tense up and he knew she was there.

Ross. Omg. That's it. Yes. Oh god. I'm coming' she could feel herself spinning out of control and the waves of pleasure washed over her again and again as she cried out his name. It was one of the most intense orgasms she'd ever had.

He pulled her into him and hugged her tightly. She could feel his rock hard cock against her back. Turning to face him she kissed him and her hand move downwards. She cupped his balls and massages them gently. His response to this was a sharp intake of breath a soft moan. Taking this as a cue, she moved down his body and swapped massaging his balls for gently licking them. She traced her tongue up his shaft and then flicked her tongue round the top before taking him all on her mouth. Another moan escapes his lips as her hands and mouth got to work. She was driving him mad. He was bucking up to reach her and the rhythm was speeding up.

He had his eyes closed and was biting the inside of his mouth. 'Fucking hell, Al. Amazing. Don't stop' he groaned. He glanced down and could see her head moving up and down. She looked up at their eyes locked. Seeing her looking up with his cock on her mouth was sending him over the edge.

She could tell he was close. He was saying her name and she herself was very wet. His cock was magnificent and rock hard. She reached down and started fingering herself taking him deeper into her mouth.

'Oh My God! That's it. I'm cumming I'm cumming. ' he said. She could feel his cock pulse and then his warm spunk hit the back of her throat. She held him in her mouth and continued to move her hands up and down his cock until he was drained.