Forbidden Boundaries

Story Info
Adam delivers a package.
1.2k words
3.71
5.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lara ever busy with her International career, was not in the UK much and this meant some years had passed since Adam had last seen her, however she wasn't ever far from his mind.

Adam and Lara had kept in touch via text, phone calls and the odd Facetime. Texts and phone calls were sometimes flirty but often they just caught up on life. They both took an interest in each others Social Media and from Lara's LinkedIn account Adam was aware this week Lara was back in her old London office, which she was shutting down following a recent relocation. With this, Adam had made a plan for Lara. One which would push Lara's boundaries again.

Adam, posing as a delivery driver, wearing a utility uniform buzzed the office intercom to which Lara unlocked the electronic entry. Upon reaching the first floor office, Adam knocked on the door. Lara answered, looking as beautiful as ever, her dyed blonde hair waving across one side of her face, her white blouse professionally covering her ample breasts, a pencil skirt followed the contours of her shapely ass and her petite height was supported by a pair of power heels.

Lara promptly realised this wasn't a delivery driver after all. To which Lara was shocked and a little angry. Adam had anticipated this as Lara was very protective of her career and did not like for her personal life to cross over with work. Adam did not plan to allow Lara to comment on his presence at her place of business and quickly pushed his way in to the office. With this, Lara tried to protest however Adam put his hand over Lara's mouth forcing her against the wall as he did so. Lara tried to fight her way out of Adam's grip. Adam pushed harder and stated he was here for one thing and he was going to have it right there in her office.

Adam knew Lara had always secretly fantasied about being dominated. Being completely submissive by the dominance of a partner. Lara's eyes widened at Adam's bold statement. Lara clearly felt somewhat panicked by this, shuck her head and mumbled through Adam's fingers "no, not here". Adam continued to use his strength to hold Lara firmly against the office wall and proceeded to kiss Lara's neck. Adam knew this was Lara's weakness and felt Lara resistance drop a little momentarily. Lara's conscious regained and she began to struggle again. Adam took hold of both Lara's arms and pushed her to her desk. Adam then spun Lara around and bent her over, one hand on Lara's neck hold her down and the other forcing its way between her legs, forcing her skirt to ride upwards. Adam's hand reached Lara's panties, they were wet. Confirmation to continue he thought. Lara still resisted however. Lara was clearly playing along, letting her fantasy be fulfilled. Adam pressed hard against Lara's moist mound. Pushing a finger inside the line of her panties. Lara was so wet. This made Adam's cock rage with hardness. His pants were bulging at the thought of taking Lara right there on the desk. Dominating her in her workplace. A forbidden place. Adam quickly took his hand from Lara's skirt, whilst holding her down with his other hand and undid his belt, using this to strap both of Lara's hands behind her back. Lara was now completely helpless and at the mercy of Adam's will.

Adam stepped back, and soaked up the view. Lara's arse was in the air, covered by hiked up skirt. The tops of her hold ups on show with a little of her black lace panties on show. Lara was helplessly available to him, in her office; her place of power. Adam thought about locking the office door to protect Lara from any potential embarrassment should a colleague come in, however he also found himself thriving of the danger, the risk of them being found in such a compromising position.

Adam walked forward, undoing his trousers and took hold of this cock. He was so hard for Lara and wanted to be inside of her immediately. Adam positioned his cock between Lara's legs and pushed against her as the pulled Lara's tied up arms towards him. The cloth of Lara's panties resisted Adam entering her but he could feel her wetness against the tip of his cock. Lara made a stifled groan in to the desk. Adam pulled Lara up and spun her around. Her tore at her blouse, revealing Lara's braless chest. Her hard nipples were just like he remembered; pink against her English white skin. Then with both hands Adam then pulled Lara's panties down to her ankles. Lara was speechless but was panting hard with anticipation of what Adam was going to do to her next.

Adam stepped forward and pushed his hand back between Lara's legs, his fingers wandering in to her wetness as he looked deep in to her eyes. Lara groaned as her pussy was being explored. Adam's fingers curved upwards and sought out Lara's g-spot. Adam continued to finger fuck Lara until she could not stifle her groans of desire any more. Lara moaned with pleasure letting herself be in the moment. At this Adam wanted to make Lara totally be in his control and knew exactly what to do next. Adam lifted Lara up on to the desk, parted her legs and knelt between them. Lara bit her lip in anticipation. Adam pulled Lara on to his mouth and let his tongue seek out Lara's clit as he pushed a finger inside. Adam continued to lick, suck and gently bite Lara's clit until he felt her push herself on to his mouth. He knew that this meant; she was close to cumming. Close to her back arching as she let out that ever so memorable closed mouth groan. Adam licked faster until Lara's groans grew in to a breathlessness as she attempted to regain her composure. However, Adam was not going to allow this, she was his for this moment and he was not yet done with her.

Adam spun Lara back around and pushed her back over the desk so her naked ass and wet pussy was in the air. Adam positioned himself behind Lara pushed deep inside as he grabbed her waist and pulled Lara on to himself. Adam continued to fuck Lara hard, to please himself, to make himself cum. It wasn't long until Adam was ready to explode. Adam pushed as hard as he could in to Lara and let go. Cumming hard inside Lara as he collapsed on top of her. His weight pushing down on top of Lara. Adam had done exactly as he had said he would... as he planned... he had taken control of Lara once again... only this time in a place were she had forbidden, a place were usually she was in control. Adam had made Lara his once again.

Adam regained his breath, untied Lara, pulled up and fixed his pants, quickly turning to walk out of the office, leaving Lara on her professional desk, panting and satisfied at being taken, at being submissive, at letting herself be totally out of control for once.