Forbidden Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
X-Factor
X-Factor
2,104 Followers

Finally, Matthew began to slide in and out of her a little, using short strokes. He clearly felt her elastic entrance glide up and down his manhood, pulling at him. Deep inside, the heat was at its most intense. Sliding into this woman was the very definition of heaven.

"Mmmm..." Priya moaned into his mouth as she felt his cock start to ease in and out of her. He was very thick... and rock hard. And that excited her. Each time he sheathed himself inside her it made her heart flutter with love. Not just sex -- love.

Their lips smacked loudly as he gradually broke the kiss. He held himself up on his arms, watching her as he thrust into her warmth. Her beautiful tits were bouncing up and down, jiggling with every thrust. It was one of the most beautiful sights he had ever seen. It was hypnotic watching those large, round breasts bouncing up and down beneath him. Her face was wincing a little and her eyes were closed, her eyebrows raised.

"Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" Priya moaned softly, completely lost in the pleasure that his throbbing manhood was giving her. She opened her eyes and looked up at him, noticing that he was watching her. She could not hold back her smile, showing her teeth.

Her beautiful smile made his heart melt and it also pushed him a little closer to the edge. He slowed the pace down, not wanting to lose it after only five minutes. He bent down and kissed her, lips smacking loudly.

Priya shot her tongue into Matthew's mouth as she raised her feet high up in the air. The result was an increase in the pleasurable sensation that nearly made her dizzy. His cock seemed even thicker and even harder plunging in and out of her aching pussy when she held her feet that high up in the air. The buzzing in her crotch increased exponentially, even though her brother-in-law was not fucking her hard.

"MMMPH! MMMPH! MMMPH! MMMPH!" She moaned loudly into his mouth as her orgasm rose. Her tongue was flailing around recklessly in his mouth as the tingling began to overwhelm her. He was going inside her nice and deep. Matthew began pistoning his rigid penis into his sister-in-law's cunt at a faster pace. She was forced to break the kiss, her orgasm rocketing towards her.

"UNH! UNH! UNH! UNH!" Priya cried. "GIVE IT TO ME! GIVE IT TO ME!"

The buzzing in her pussy was about to overwhelm her. Matthew continued to plow his cock into her hard. Her long legs came down and wrapped tightly around him as her body struggled to handle the pleasure.

Matthew couldn't move. Priya's legs were squeezing him tight and holding his stiff penis deep inside her hot treasure, not letting him move an inch. He looked down at her, watching her face wince as she gasped for breath.

Her heart was pounding hard and her entire body was awash with tingles. She curled and uncurled her toes as he started thrusting in and out of her again. Her hands were grabbing at his back as she struggled to regain control. The inner walls of her pussy were clamped around his thick organ. Her legs squeezed him harder, holding him in her again.

He kissed Priya's cheek over and over, kissing over to her ear and briefly sucking her lobe before kissing back up her cheek to her forehead. He kissed her eyes that were shut and then kissed down her nose affectionately. He rubbed his crotch against her, keeping his hard dick as far inside her aching, pulsating cunt as he could. He kissed her mouth over and over and she began to respond, finally having the wits about her to kiss back. Their lips smacked loudly and her legs finally loosened up, allowing him to resume sliding in and out of her slick pussy.

"Mmmmm..." she sighed contentedly in his mouth. She increased the passion of her kiss, sending her tongue far into his mouth. Her vagina was incredibly sensitive and she could feel each and every inch of his dick as he moved in and out of her.

He didn't think he would be able to hold out much longer. The entire experience was just too much. Priya was naked underneath him and he was jamming his hard cock into her tight pussy over and over.

Matthew began fucking the small woman as hard as he could, kissing her urgently, his tongue darting far into her mouth. He could feel the heels of her bare feet bouncing off his thrusting ass as he fucked the shit out of her. His groin smacked against her pussy again and again. The springs in the couch were forcing her ass to bounce upwards, meeting each and every one of his hard thrusts. He could feel his balls heating up. It hadn't even been fifteen minutes yet, but there was nothing he could do. He was losing it.

"Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph!" Priya moaned into his mouth, her entire body filled with pleasure as he jackhammered his rod in and out of her. Her tongue brushed across his throat.

If Raj were to come home and look into the living room, he would see his wife naked underneath Matthew's big body. Her legs were spread wide and her feet were in the air, bouncing off a rapidly thrusting white ass.

Matthew slid in and out of her a few more times, still kissing her deeply as she panted into his mouth. His cock was hypersensitive, vividly feeling the welcoming tightness of Priya's vagina as darted in and out of it quickly, letting his orgasm build. He sucked at her mouth, pouring all his love and lust into that kiss. He then slid his entire penis inside Priya's hungry vagina and held it there. He didn't care that he did this without permission; he just felt a desperate need to give this woman his seed. His cum was meant to be inside her. He ground himself as hard as he could against her, squeezing her shoulders to hold her in place. Then he released.

His cock jerked violently and a thick wad of his hot semen sprayed out the end of it and splattered off the back of Priya's needy pussy.

"Mmmmm..." Priya sighed, still kissing him. She could feel his throbbing manhood expand and contract rapidly inside her. She knew that each time she felt that, he was squirting another river of cum into her fertile womb. Her long, beautiful legs fell around him, squeezing him tight as he came inside her.

His penis twitched again and more of his hot seed fired out the end and into his sister-in-law's vagina. He rubbed his crotch against hers, trying to get every drop of his sperm into her body. Their lips were smacking and they were gasping for breath as the last of his cum dripped into her. She broke the kiss.

"Ohhhhh..." Priya moaned, closing her eyes and arching her head back. That was wonderful! She smiled for a moment as she cherished the feeling of another man's penis emptying inside her pussy. Her heart soared when she felt Matthew kiss her all over her face. He kissed her cheek, her chin, her nose and her forehead -- all over.

Wait a minute. She was married with a child. This man who was softening inside her -- he was married to her sister! She opened her eyes and her smile left her face, suddenly overcome with fear.

"Get off!" she said, suddenly panicked. Matthew had a confused look on his face.

"Get off!" she repeated, gently pushing him. He slid his soft penis out of her full vagina and stood up. He loved the brief visual of Priya's open legs. Her dark, swollen pussy lips were parted slightly, and he could see a pool of his cum at the bottom. But then she stood up and that was the end of that wonderful view.

"What did we just do?" she asked, clearly panicked. "Why did you cum inside me?"

"It just felt right!" he explained.

"It felt right?" she asked, anger (guilt?) starting to flare. "I could get prag-nont!"

He tried to put his hands around her waist but she threw them away.

"Get dressed!" she ordered, bending to pick up her own clothes. He complied, watching her get dressed as well. As she pulled her panties up her sexy legs, she spoke again.

"We cannot keep doing this Matthew. If we cannot control ourselves than we cannot be friends anymore."

"Don't talk like that."

"We cannot!" she said firmly, looking at him as she put her on her bra. He knew she was serious.

Priya couldn't put on her shorts fast enough, quickly covering up the view of her black panties. Her tits were shaking within the confines of her bra and her belly was scrunched up in a way that turned him on. She was so fucking beautiful...

But then her shirt was on and she was leading him to the door. She refused to let him kiss her on the mouth, but turned her cheek so he kissed her there.

That evening, Raj barely looked at her. Priya was wearing comfy blue pajamas so she wasn't looking for his attention. But even if she dressed up, he wouldn't give it to her she knew. He was a lump of a husband who only moved if she asked him to move. She deserved to be loved and to be made to feel special. She cooked him a wonderful dinner and their child was put to bed early, wondering if her husband would take advantage.

But he watched TV. She should have known better. So, Priya sat quietly beside him, her thoughts in turmoil.


X-Factor
X-Factor
2,104 Followers
12