All Comments on 'Forbidden Ch. 02'

by X-Factor

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 3 years ago
Good Story in Terms of Dual Characters Attraction & Action But Doesn't Go Next Level in Potential

The reader got just a smidgen of entropy between Priya and husband Raj. Good. But what exists between Matthew and his wife (Priya's sister)? How about the sisters themselves ? Matthew is acting like a bull in rut. Why? Isn't he getting laid at all? More West Indian culture too which so far exists only as audio aphrodisiac for horndog Matt in terms of accent.

I like Priya character and admire how X-factor's details her erotic encounters. But there's so much that's underutilized or ignored. Think ' Like Water for Chocolate' w/ Indian culture in place of Latin.

X-FactorX-Factorover 3 years agoAuthor

This is part 2 of ~160 chapters. There will be plenty of time to explore the characters and the underlying relationships. The early parts were written 12-15 years ago (and edited recently). The newer parts are 2-3 years old. I have grown as a writer over time, but even after edits you can see the flaws in the earlier works. Still, I thought I would share part of my private collection and hope you get some enjoyment from them.

Comentarista82Comentarista82over 3 years ago
Wonderful conflict

although probably more so for Priya, who is quite the sexual creature, and Matthew, who wants nothing more than her. They make a great pair and they couple well, too.

Very interested to see how you take this. 160 chapters? I would LOVE to read that many about these two, especially how she handles Raj not paying attention to her.

I'm really enjoying this. Great stuff. 5

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 3 years ago
Looking Forward to all the new aspects of this story you said will be coming!

I hope my comment on this story didn't come off too negative. I should emphasize that to me the foremost aspect of an erotic story is " the heat between the sheets “. This author is always on point in that regard. X-factor's is long favorited author and I'm especially looking forward to additional 1rst affair installments which any fan of this genre is cheating themselves if that series is not perused. Especially love the wry humor to be found in the anti-heroine's exploits.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love it

I was so shocked to come here and see that you’ve uploaded a new series in over a decade! You’re my favorite author by far- I found you very late (only earlier this year!) and never thought I’d see more from you. It feels like Christmas! Anyway, this is not as hell as usual; I LOVE the conflict. Most of your stories don’t have either partner feeling guilty/reluctant and it adds to it sooo much. Eagerly awaiting Ch 3!🧡

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userX-Factor@X-Factor
I am Jordan Xavier, known as X-Factor on Literotica since 2001. Excuse the 20-year-old stories - I was quite new. And young. Follow on Twitter @XFactorErotica for updates Now out on Amazon - Cottage on the Beach: This Passionate May-December Romance Needs to be Hidden - An ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Forbidden Ch. 01 Previous Part
Forbidden Series Info