Forbidden Ch. 07

Story Info
Matthew takes sister-in-law from behind for the first time.
2.7k words
4.57
38.2k
29

Part 7 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
X-Factor
X-Factor
2,106 Followers

Priya kissed him softly on the mouth over and over. The kiss echoed astonishingly loud in the small guest bedroom. He remained inside her for the next fifteen minutes as they talked, just taking each other in. Her soft, naked body was underneath him and it felt wonderful.

Matthew loved listening to her beautiful voice and her sexy accent stirred deep feelings inside him. Her dark eyes captivated him. He loved how her top front teeth were just slightly pronounced, enhancing her gorgeous smile. And the way her tongue lightly flecked off them when she spoke. Meanwhile, her warm, comfortable vagina held his soft penis. He couldn't believe that this incredible woman - his wife's older sister - had greeted him that afternoon wearing lingerie. It was so very out of character for the conservative West Indian that it had turned him on ten times as much as it normally would have. He couldn't have been more caught off guard. And everything that had happened between then and now was equally surreal.

As the two chatted, their conversation eventually swung back around to sex. As they delved into the topic, the two of them each found themselves becoming quite aroused. She spoke of how little experience she's had, being with only three other men in her entire life, and only Raj has slept with her more than a handful of times. In fact, she's already had Matthew inside her more than anyone else besides Raj. And in the past year, Raj has only fucked her once or twice.

Matthew couldn't imagine being married to this goddess and only sleeping with her twice in an entire year. Raj was even dumber than he thought.

When Priya finished her story, he kissed her hard. Her gentle mouth sucked at him. He forced his tongue into her mouth as his hand caressed over her soft body beneath him. He wanted to show her how much he lusted for her. He cupped her big, soft breast, squeezing it as he felt her nipple grow erect at his touch. She sent her tongue into his mouth and the two lovers kissed passionately.

"Mmmmph..." she moaned into his mouth. Priya spread her legs wider around him, raising her well-manicured feet up in the air on each side, toenails painted red. He began to grind his hard pole against the back of her pussy. The heat that surrounded him was intense. He broke the kiss and raised himself up a little, pulling out of her most of the way. The difference in temperature between the tip of his dick that was inside her and the air of the room was tremendous. He pushed forward and moaned softly as he felt the snug tunnel of her warm treasure gobble up his manhood. He continued pushing. Inch by inch his cock squeezed into Priya until he was three quarters inside her heat. He pulled back a little before sliding his entire organ into her hungry vagina.

"Ohhhhh..." she sighed, closing her eyes. He held himself inside her, cherishing the wonderful feeling. When she opened her eyes she saw that he was looking at her. She smiled and he kissed her, still keeping himself deep inside her. She held him close as their tongues explored each other's mouths. Matthew began to grind against her, using small strokes and staying inside her body as much as he could. Their lips smacked sloppily as they made passionate love. He was conscious of every inch of his thick cock gliding along the inner walls of her pussy. Their tongues rubbed against each other and he savored the taste of her saliva.

"Mmmm..." Priya purred, sweetly. Matthew sucked on her tongue, focusing on the tightness around the entrance to her vagina as it squeezed and pulled at his penis near the bottom. He held her tongue for a moment before releasing it and breaking the kiss, still moving in and out of her slightly. He gazed upon her beautiful face. He could see so much passion in her hypnotic eyes. His gaze traveled down the naked skin of her flawless body, over her beautiful breasts, down the loose flesh of her stretch-marked stomach to where the hair of her bush was pressed against him. He bent and sucked a hard nipple into his mouth and teased his tongue over the nub. He then let it slip out from between his lips.

He kissed her on the mouth, tenderly, before slowly sliding his penis out of her warmth. The cool air of the room surrounded his hard cock. He got up on his knees and put his hand on her hip, hinting.

She rolled onto her stomach and got on her hands and knees before him. He locked his gaze on her naked ass. He bent and kissed each of her ass cheeks. Beneath them he could see her plump petals and he got his face right in there for a moment so he could kiss them. Then he knelt behind her, hard cock in his hand. He placed the head at her hot entrance, and slowly rubbed it up and down her pussy lips. He pushed forward, and the two lovers moaned as the petals opened up and allowed his member inside. Matthew continued pushing, feeling the heat of her treasure slowly engulf him. And then he was all the way inside Priya's body. He looked down at where her slender ass was pressed against his groin. She pushed her bum back harder, keeping him as deep inside her as possible. As she rubbed her ass against him, he grabbed her hips in his hands, holding her tightly and grinding. His unbending penis was pushing the very back of her vagina.

He pulled back slowly, watching her dark lips pull outwards around his shaft. When the head of his manhood was stretching the entrance to her treasure, he held it there. His shaft was coated with her juices, and the cool air of the room chilled it. He was teasing her, holding her ass away from him so that she could not force him to enter her. He could see her wet petals stretching outward around the top of his penis. Just above that - he could make out her tiny asshole in the shadows of her crack.

Just when he couldn't take another second, he thrust hard, forcing his thick cock deep inside. 'Slap!'

"UNH!" She moaned, happily. He felt so right inside her. He pulled back again and slammed into her hard. "UNGH!" She groaned again. Holding her hips firmly, Matthew began to slide his dick in and out of her hungry pussy at a steady pace. 'Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap!' he was slamming against her bum hard. Her cheeks were rippling with each impact.

"Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" She moaned as he pistoned in and out of her from behind. Her cunt was hot and snug around him and he could watch those cheeks ripple all day long. 'Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap!'

"Ohhhhhh!" Priya moaned. She was gasping for breath and her pretty voice was shaking as she took his thick manhood from behind. Her sweet moans just made him fuck her harder and faster, drilling his pole into her needy vagina. 'Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap!' his groin hitting her bum was echoing throughout the room. Beneath her, her big tits were rocking back and forth. Her belly was also hanging down and it too shook with the motion. 'Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap!'

"Give it to me!" She groaned in a shaky voice as his cock pistoned in and out of her. "Give it to me baby!" And he did. Squeezing her hips firmly, Matthew rammed his groin against her over and over. 'Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap!' His balls were slapping at her defenseless clitoris hard and often, and the sensation was pushing her to the edge. "Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" she cried as the tingles inside her continued to build. His bone pounded off the back of her horny cunt relentlessly as he crashed against her ass. The buzzing between her legs reached a crescendo. The pleasure inside her snapped.

"OHHHH!" She groaned, cumming. She pushed her ass back towards him as the inner walls of her vagina convulsed. She was silent now, wincing as the orgasm overwhelmed her. Matthew continued to ram against her beautiful ass as she struggled to regain control. Her heart was pounding and her body was on fire as she came and came.

"Ohhhh..." she moaned, falling forward. He fell forward with her, keeping his cock inside her. She was now lying on her stomach on the bed, Matthew's legs on each side of hers and his cock buried deep in her snug pussy. He kissed at her head through her hair as she gasped for breath. He moved her hair away from her face and kissed at her soft cheek as she recovered. He kissed at her mouth and she was able to briefly kiss him back. She had her arms above her and her head was resting on them. Matthew slipped his arms underneath her, his hands running over her soft belly. He grabbed onto her big breasts. He could feel her hard nipples as he squeezed them lustfully. He was conscious of her ass pushing up against him as he gently thrust into her.

"This fales good..." she breathed, starting to bounce her ass up a little to meet his soft strokes. Matthew had to agree. He was harder than ever. He was really getting deep as he thrust nice and slowly. Her hot, tight pussy was giving incredible friction, and he began to use longer, faster strokes. He sucked on the side of her ear as he thrust his rigid cock up into her snug vagina. He planted his knees on the bed and placed the tops of his feet against the bottoms of hers. Using the added momentum, he began to fuck her harder. He could not believe how tight her pussy felt when he fucked her this way.

"Oh gawd!" She moaned, gasping for breath. He forced his cock in and out of her even faster and he kissed her cheek over and over, getting closer and closer to her mouth. Priya turned her head towards him and kissed him passionately. Her tongue shot into his mouth as he fucked her from behind. She was raising her ass up against him subtly, over and over, trying to give her pussy to him as freely as possible. Their kissing was sloppy, given the angle of the kiss, but he was rubbing against her harder, drilling his penis into his lover's vagina. Her ass was raised up enough to expose her clit, and his balls were slapping against it again. Her entrance seemed tighter than ever as it glided up and down his swollen manhood again and again.

"Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" Her cries rang out through the room as Matthew's dick pounded into her from behind a little faster. He loved how his penis felt rubbing along the inside of her pussy. With the angle, her hot tunnel felt much tighter. Hovering over her, he could feel the soft curves of her ass cheeks. He gently sucked at the full lips of her mouth.

"Ohhhhh..." Priya whined in a high pitch, embracing the sensation of his pistoning organ entering her body again and again. Despite not getting a firm position with his knees in place, he managed to thrust into her even faster. Her legs and feet stretched out, and her hands clawed at the sheets as her vagina accepted him over and over and over. He was kissing at her cheek, but she didn't seem to notice. Straightening up, he slid his unbending pole out of her pussy.

Matthew tapped her ass cheek, making it wobble as he urged her onto her back. She rolled over. She raised her bare feet up in the air, spreading her legs for him. He threw her legs on his shoulders and quickly placed the head of his penis at the lips of her vagina. She was helpless - completely at his mercy. He pushed forward, sliding easily into her wetness. Warmth completely engulfed his member, and they both moaned with pleasure. She looked up at him with her dark eyes. He ground against her, savoring the sensation for a moment. The heels of her pretty feet were on his shoulders as he focused on the way her snug entrance wrapped around and squeezed his base. Then he slowly eased most of the way out of her. He thrust back in.

"Unh!" she grunted, eyebrows raised. He immediately took up a rapid pace, sliding his manhood in and out of her hot cunt using long strokes. He watched her moan with pleasure, eyes wincing shut as she took his hard cock. Her big tits and scrunched-up belly were bouncing up and down with every thrust. Her pretty feet wobbled on his shoulders.

"Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" She cried. He turned and kissed the heel of her bare foot. He continued kissing, running his mouth along her arch to her big toe. Still thrusting into her, he ran his lips along the side of her toe and until he could kiss the tip of it. He could feel his orgasm begin to build. He kissed her toe again and then turned to focus on her beautiful face as he looked down at her.

"I'm gonna cum!" He breathed. His groin ricocheted off her defenseless pussy again and again.

"Cum inside me!" Priya moaned. Matthew's penis actually swelled further inside her at her words. He began to fuck her like an animal, driving his organ deep inside her tunnel at a lightning pace.

"OHHHH!" She moaned. His expanded girth combined with the harshness of his thrusts drove her closer to the edge. The inner walls of her pussy clearly felt his pistoning member with her legs up high, ankles on his shoulders.

Matthew slid his penis all the way inside Priya's vagina and held it there, looking down at his beautiful sister-in-law as he released. Her legs fell from his shoulders and wrapped around him, holding him close to her warm body. His cock spasmed, and a huge stream of his hot fluid shot off the back of her pussy. He moaned, cock jerking again, unleashing another river of semen into her fertile womb. He ground against her and felt the heels of her feet push into her lower back, holding him in place. He moaned and felt her kissing at his mouth. He turned to her, clearly feeling his hot seed shoot out the end of his penis as he pressed against her. Against Priya.

Her arms went around his neck as his lips found hers. They pressed their lips against each other, kissing sloppily as they were both still feeling the love and passion. The walls of her snug vagina were squeezing his pulsating penis as he shot his seed into her. Matthew's cum was pouring out of him now in a steady stream into Priya's welcoming cunt. They both moaned, grinding their crotches against one another. Their tongues flailed against each and their lips were smacking loudly as they recovered. She continued to rub up against him, milking him of his seed. He still felt the heels of her bare feet digging into his back, making sure he stayed in her. He broke the kiss, gasping for breath. Priya continued kissing at his chin and cheeks, all over his face as the last of his semen dripped into her awaiting body.

For the next minute, the two in-laws were gasping for breath, kissing at each other wherever their lips landed. He squeezed his penis muscles, forcing another thick glob of cum out the end. It fell inside Priya's full, welcoming vagina. He caught her upper lip, sucking it outward as her legs finally loosened around him.

Later that evening, Priya was bending over in front of Raj, picking up some toys in the living room. Her hips spread outward in tight black jeans.

Raj was more concerned about her blocking the TV. Two loads of another man's semen were inside her pussy, and her husband was waiting for her to get out of the way so he could watch his show.

***

X-Factor
X-Factor
2,106 Followers