Forbidden Ch. 08

Story Info
Risky, adulterous sex in the bathroom at a function.
4k words
4.67
27.5k
29

Part 8 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
X-Factor
X-Factor
2,106 Followers

Matthew went with his wife to the in-law's house that Friday for dinner and drinks, and what ensued that evening was easily the craziest thing he had ever done. It was risky, too. Which means it was stupid. It was something that a couple of horny teenagers would try, and yet two middle-aged adults did it? Dumb.

He and his sister-in-law, Priya, had one iron-clad condition in having their affair. They were to take no risks. Zero. If there was a one percent chance of their getting caught, then they had agreed that they wouldn't take the risk. They agreed on this. Neither could, or would, get out of their marriage. There were cultural pressures and family happiness and the feelings of many people to consider. The two of them had a bond that they knew beyond a shadow of a doubt went beyond just friends and sex. Perhaps if they had met a couple of years earlier they would be married, instead of Priya to Raj and Matthew to Zoe. But they didn't. They met and fell in love with other people.

Matthew had fallen for Zoe, but when he met Priya after dating Zoe for three months...the impact was immediate. He ignored those early feelings, since Priya had recently married and Zoe was a wonderful woman. It wasn't until two years later, when Priya moved into their neighborhood, that Matthew had realized that his feelings for his sister-in-law were more than just a harmless crush. And a couple of years after that it was clear that he was in love with her. But what could he do at that point? She wasn't going to leave a husband and child. Not in that culture. And certainly not to run off with her sister's husband!

Priya had similar early feelings for Matthew. But, as it was with him, she could do nothing about it. She had chosen her path. Her family hadn't arranged her marriage...but it was close enough. She had hit thirty with no prospects in sight. Raj was in a similar situation. They hit it off well enough, as much as one could "hit it off" with a man who doesn't speak. So she married him. And, over time, grew fond of him. She even loved him. But... Matthew. In Matthew she finally found that spark. That excitement. And now that they were seeing each other, she couldn't stop thinking of him.

***

Priya was looking phenomenal that night. She always looked incredible when she wore a little makeup around her gorgeous eyes, and her hair was back in a short ponytail. She was wearing a tight, white long-sleeved sweater and jeans. The house was very warm so she did not have socks on, and her cute feet had dark-red nail polish on her toes.

All three sisters were there, along with their mother, and all the husbands of course. Not to mention a couple of young children running around.

It was a busy house that night to say the least, but he did manage to get Priya alone -- if only for a moment. She was coming out of the bathroom upstairs and he was going in. It was dark, as the small function was downstairs on the main floor. He hadn't seen her since they made love on Monday afternoon. They smiled at each other as she slipped her arms around his neck and he slipped his around her waist. He kissed her smiling lips, pulling her close. She slipped a tongue into his mouth as he slid his hands down to her ass over her jeans. He squeezed her soft cheeks as their tongues rubbed against one another. Their breathing deepened as they kissed more urgently, her tongue explored deep inside his mouth before they broke the kiss for a moment.

Matthew looked into Priya's sparkling eyes. Her big dark eyes were beautifully highlighted by black eyeliner and mascara. He wanted her. Badly. She smiled at him, and that gorgeous smile did nothing to help matters. Her chest was heaving with desire.

"I missed you." She said quietly.

"Gawd," Matthew breathed, "I missed you, too." And with that, the two lovers kissed again, lips smacking, their spouses just down the stairs. They kissed heavily as he backed her against the wall of the hallway. His hand went up to her breast over her shirt, squeezing the soft mound. She sighed into his mouth as tingles shot down to her crotch. Her tongue slipped into his mouth and his heart fluttered as it teased against his. He could taste her saliva as he gently sucked on her tongue. He gave her breast another lustful squeeze and she exhaled softly into his mouth. He sucked on her upper lip and it echoed shockingly loud in the dark hall.

Suddenly, they heard footsteps on the stairs. The two broke apart hurriedly and he darted into the bathroom and shut the door. Priya went down the stairs, innocently passing her father.

Matthew ran into Priya on his way out of the washroom again about two hours later. This time it was the downstairs/recroom bathroom. By this point, most of the family was drunk. Even Priya, who rarely drank. This caused some inhibitions to be lost. She and Raj were planning on spending the night there and she had just changed into a white t-shirt and blue and white pajama bottoms. Her hair was still back in a clip. His heart fluttered. When her hair was back like that, her entire face was highlighted. She was a very pretty woman.

She didn't hesitate a single second. She went right to him, slipping her arms around his neck and her searching mouth finding his. The advantage to using the downstairs washroom as opposed to the one upstairs was the fact that there was a door at the top of the stairs. If someone were to come, the music that was muted would suddenly come at them in a roar. It was like their own security system - a five- or ten-second warning. Had it been the upstairs washroom there would be no such safeguard.

Matthew's hands went straight for her ass, clearly feeling it through the thin material of her pajama bottoms as he shot his tongue into her mouth. He could taste the alcohol on her breath, but he didn't mind. After all -- it was Priya. Her tongue swirled far into his mouth, and she pressed her lithe body against him. He slid his hands into the back of her pants and right into her panties, feeling her smooth, bare ass. He loved the cool skin and his hands circled her globes, giving them a squeeze as her soft mouth sucked at him.

"Mmmm..." Priya let out a soft purr. She was breathing heavily into his mouth, and she could feel the bulge pressing against her stomach suddenly grow firm. A tingle went through her. She was a little fuzzy in the head and the buzzing deep inside her was constant. Her heart pounded with love. Yes, love. With intoxication came honesty. She loved this man and craved the firmness of his kiss. She loved the way his strong hands squeezed her bum. No other man's hands had done that in years. She did not object when Matthew slowly slid his one hand around to the front of her body while keeping it inside her pants. And in fact, a surge of arousal shot through her.

Matthew could feel the curls of her neatly trimmed bush run through his fingers. He touched her slit and could not believe how wet it was, even near the top. Sucking at her soft mouth, he teased his fingers down her petals, cupping her pussy. His fingertips found the heat of her entrance. Her juices were absolutely pouring out of her. He lightly teased his fingers back and forth across her entrance.

Priya sighed into his mouth, the tingles in her pussy growing more intense. Her tongue snaked deeper into his mouth, brushing across his throat as he just wiggled his fingertips back and forth, lightly. She started to squirm, pressing her mouth harder against him. Her breathing was getting laborious. She was dying for penetration. Just a little. She was aching down there. He was kissing her back just as hard and her legs started feeling weak.

Then he dipped a finger into her tunnel. Just a little.

"Ohhh..." she moaned, breaking the kiss. Bolts of pleasure shot up her body. Instinctively, her body wanted more. She felt her brother-in-law's finger in her pussy, and it made her yearn for more. She kissed him again, urgently. In her drunken state, reason fought a weak battle. Her body's needs won the war easily. His finger was subtly moving in and out of her, not going deep at all. Only teasing. But her heart was pounding and the tingling continued to increase. Her kiss was getting so urgent that her teeth accidently clacked against his before she readjusted.

Matthew pushed is middle finger into her further and she exhaled loudly into his mouth, her tongue pausing.

"Mmmph!" She grunted. Her hot vagina was incredibly snug as it gripped his digit. He pushed a little more, getting it just past the second knuckle. He sucked at her mouth as he eased his finger in and out of her slowly. His hand cupped her pussy, feeling the curls of her bush in his palm as he continued to slowly finger-fuck her. Rubbing his tongue against hers, he tasted her saliva. Her nectar coated his finger and was getting on his hand. He started sliding it in and out of her faster and she gasped, her tongue poking deep into his mouth again.

Matthew eased his finger most of the way out of her and paused. Her tongue danced faster in his mouth and she writhed her crotch against his hand, trying to get his finger back in. He continued to tease, just keeping the fingertip barely inside her treasure. She let out a soft, high-pitched peep. He wiggled the finger just inside her entrance and she gasped. Then he eased his finger all the way into her and she caught her breath. He kept his finger deep and vibrated it.

"Unh!" She broke the kiss again and looked at him with those big, dark eyes of hers. She licked her lips. Gawd, he loved that tongue...

"Fuck me." Priya said, quietly. He was startled, but his cock twitched.

"What?" he asked, stupefied. His finger slipped out of her wetness.

"Fuck me." She repeated, pulling away from him. His hand slipped out of her pants and she grabbed it. "I need you inside me. Now." She added as she pulled him into the bathroom. Her accent was apparent even in those few words.

"Here?" Matthew wondered. Priya shut him up with a kiss, closing the bathroom door behind them. Her tongue went into his mouth, and her hand went onto his crotch and was satisfied to feel that he could not be any harder. Her fingers deftly undid his belt, button, and zipper, and she reached inside his underwear. He moaned into her mouth, pushing his tongue nearly to her throat as he felt her warm hand grip his member.

Breaking the kiss, he grabbed her and spun her around roughly. She was already undoing the string on her pajama bottoms when his hand got there, so he grabbed the waist of them and pulled downward. 'Wisp!' They slipped easily to her ankles, exposing her beautiful ass covered by the triangle of pink cotton panties. His cock twitched. He reached for her panties, but she beat him to it, slipping her thumbs under the waistband and sliding them down to her knees with another soft 'Wisp!', exposing her naked ass. The two lovers were completely in sync. She bent over the bathroom sink as he took his cock out and stepped up behind her.

He crouched lower, running the head of his thick cock down the crack of her ass. Crouching lower still, the top of his organ felt hot moisture. The heat was unbelievable and it drew him in like a magnet.

Matthew jabbed upward, and his penis squeezed into her tightness. He thrust forcefully and her hot tunnel slowly embraced him, inch after inch. She moaned softly. His eyes were locked on her slender ass, watching his manhood disappear into her body while at the same time feeling her snug entrance glide down his swollen shaft. She was so wet that he slid up into her vagina nearly all the way.

"UNH!" Priya moaned, arching her head back. Pleasure flowed throughout her body as she felt her brother-in-law enter her. His hardness felt wonderful. And satisfying. She missed this. She missed the passion and the excitement that he gave her. She missed being made to feel like a woman, even though it had only been a few days. She felt his wonderful penis ease out of her, she was shocked at how vivid the sensation felt. And then he eased back inside her just as slowly until he was pressing against her butt.

"Ohhhh..." She purred. Her heart pounded with love. She felt a sudden longing to have his cum inside her. To feel his manhood ejaculate inside her. It was wrong, and they had agreed not to...but she was drunk and suddenly desperate for his seed. Just this one time. One time wouldn't matter, would it? Priya pressed her naked bum back against his groin, keeping him buried deep inside her.

Holding himself in her warmth for a moment, Matthew savored it. Every inch of his cock was getting squeezed tight by the most intense heat. He looked down at where her ass cheeks were squished against his groin, the brown flesh was flawless. He ran his hands up the front of her body under her shirt. He grabbed onto her soft breasts over her bra and squeezed them lovingly, straightening her up at the same time. He kissed her neck and ear, and she sighed, turning her face back towards him. His lips found hers and the two in-laws kissed passionately, if a little awkwardly because of the angle. Using small strokes, he began to slide in and out of her, lightly tapping her bum. He loved the way her cool cheeks felt as he glanced off them. 'Tap...tap...'

"Mmmm..." she moaned into his mouth, pushing her ass back against him, encouraging him. Her tongue brushed across his teeth as she exhaled. He broke the kiss, and she bent back over the sink as he released her tits. Grabbing the sides of her hips, he began fucking her harder. He loved how Priya's ass looked when his groin bounced off it. Her ass cheeks rippled with each impact, and the slapping noises were getting loud. It was a good thing that they had an early warning system via the door at the top of the stairs.

'Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap!' his groin smacked against his sister-in-law's bum faster and faster. The clapping of flesh on flesh was even louder inside such a small bathroom. His hands were still on her hips as he stared down at her ass, watching the flawless globes shake. His penis darted easily into her pussy again and again because she was incredibly wet. Deep inside her vagina the heat was almost overwhelming. Squeezing her fleshy hips, he rammed himself into her with more power.

"Unh! Unh! Unh! Give it to me!" Priya moaned, quietly. Matthew's hard, thick cock felt absolutely incredible sliding in and out of her like that. The tingles inside her crotch were increasing at an exponential rate as her brother-in-law pounded his manhood into her. His balls were slapping against her slit, with each impact shooting electricity up her spine. She rammed herself back against him, encouraging him. She loved how erect he got for her -- and he never softened in the slightest whenever they were together. Her heart pounded with love and lust as she took him inside her eagerly.

'Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap!' Tightening his grip on her hips, he began fucking her even faster, not caring how loud the slapping noises got. They echoed loudly and could no doubt be heard outside the bathroom door. He watched her sexy ass cheeks ripple as he grit his teeth and thrust his rigid pole up into her hot, snug pussy.

"UNGH!" She could not help but let that one loud cry escape as she came. Wincing, her entire body tensed up as her pussy convulsed around his pistoning cock. Gritting her teeth, she arched her head down as waves of pleasure washed through her body. With her inhibitions completely dropped, the orgasm seemed more powerful.

"Ohhhhh..." Priya shuddered. 'Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap!' He continued bouncing his groin off her ass, pounding his rigid pole up into her again and again. She let out her breath in one long gasp, trying to recover. Her brother-in-law made that difficult, as he would not let up in driving his hard organ deep inside her body over and over again.

Matthew could no longer keep going in that awkward position however, so he started to slow. For a few moments, he enjoyed the sensation of her hot pussy pulling back at him, sucking at him as he gave her long, slow thrusts. 'Slap...Slap...' the smacking sounds were quiet and not as frequent.

But then he was forced to stop. Holding his cock inside her, he backed up two steps, turning their bodies, holding her hips so that his cock did not slip out. He sat down on the toilet that had the lid down, pulling Priya down to sit on top of him. She kicked away her panties and pajama bottoms, as they were preventing her legs from opening wide.

She placed her hands on his knees and leaned forward a little. Almost as if she were an expert at this position (in fact, she had never done it this way) she began to raise and drop her ass on his lap. Matthew loved the view of that naked ass bent over in front of him. He could clearly see underneath it his cock sliding in and out of her hot tightness. Just above where his dick was pulling her cunt lips outward, he could see her tight little asshole. Despite being a little drunk to boot, he was going to lose it soon. Reaching around her, he grabbed onto her breasts over her shirt and pulled her back until she lay against him. She turned to him and their lips met. They kissed passionately, tongues intertwined as she continued to ride him. He thrust upwards, increasing the velocity of his entry. She was moaning into his mouth. The angle for their kiss was awkward but he still managed to suck on her long tongue while thrusting up into her again and again. His balls were heating up. His penis was hyper-sensitive as it swelled to the max.

"Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph!" Priya moaned sweetly into his mouth. He could feel her tight entrance gliding up and down his entire length and the sensation was incredibly vivid. Deep inside it seemed as though her vagina was hotter than ever. He kissed her harder and their mouths moved against each other perfectly. He focused on how incredible her pussy felt as his manhood darted up into it again and again. She was so wet that he could feel around the base of his cock were her cream was gathering.

He broke the kiss. He had a closeup of her pretty face. Her eyes were closed and she was breathing heavily into his mouth. This woman was unbelievably gorgeous. Her eyes, her lips...As he thrust upwards she was bouncing downwards and they were in perfect sync. His penis had swelled further, completely engorged and now hypersensitive. He vividly felt himself sliding up into her again and again. He focused on the sensation. The entrance to her pussy was gripping his shaft and pulling at him, milking him with every thrust.

"I'm gonna cum." He warned. Thrills went up her body at his words. His penis was unbending as it slid in and out of her tingling vagina again and again. Her eyes opened and she looked up at him. She couldn't stop her next words.

"Cum inside me." Priya breathed sexily and immediately covered his mouth with her own, tongue darting inside.

Matthew was shocked to hear those words, and they made him cum instantly. He had no control, no time for preparation. He just came.

He grunted, holding her hips down as she was still bouncing up and down. Quickly taking the hint, she pressed her ass hard against him, forcing him deep inside her. Matthew's thick penis spasmed, unleashing a rope of semen deep inside Priya's fertile vagina. He could feel his cock expand and contract inside her, and loved the knowledge that he was pumping her pussy full of his sperm. She kissed at his mouth breathlessly as his dick twitched again, shooting more of his hot cum off the back of her cunt. His cock jerked again and a thick stream of fluid sprayed out the end. Their lips were smacking loudly as he came inside his sister-in-law. He could feel his cum pouring out of his manhood, and her vagina eagerly gobbled it up as she ground her bum down on him. He squeezed his dick muscles, forcing another glob of semen out the end and feeling it remain there on top of his penis -- which was inside her vagina. Her mouth sucked on his upper lip as they gasped for breath.

X-Factor
X-Factor
2,106 Followers
12