All Comments on 'Forbidden Ch. 08'

by X-Factor

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
RTR10RTR10over 3 years ago

Who else did he have sex with? I feel like I missed something. Matthew wonders how he can be so close to cumming when he had already had sex twice that night. Was that in a different chapter?

Comentarista82Comentarista82over 3 years ago
WAY

too close for comfort! Priya can't couple quietly, so I'm surprised they violated their agreement.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Its nice series but add more variety.

X-FactorX-Factorover 3 years agoAuthor

I appreciate the sentiment, regarding variety.

My talent lies in creating unique and hot situations, as well as realism. I am not very good with romanticizing. So while most stories in this series will have hot, exciting new situations...the descriptions and dialogue will have little variance. Apologies!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wisp

Love the stories - these hit home as I had an Indian co-worker that I've had an off and on affair for years with (off because of the same reasons of the societal impact if we got caught)...

Two comments:

1. You said he came inside his second sister-in-law of the night. Did I miss something?

2. The "wisp" as panties come off is getting a bit overused (to me). Don't think we need that sound effect.

Keep em coming!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

would have enjoyed this story much more if the two lovers were single...

X-FactorX-Factorabout 3 years agoAuthor

And I enjoy it much more with the lovers taken. I don't get to cheat in real life, so this is my fantasy. We tolerate those kinks like S&M (and many others). This is my kink. I think of more people embraced adultery stories, there would be less actual adultery.

I need the sense of "wrongness" to add further excitement. Maybe because I was burned in the past.

thebookthief123thebookthief123about 3 years ago

"Was this the world's longest pee?"

Gold.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

One nice hot story. My secret lover is black and we are extremely discreet with our rendezvous and that adds to the sexual tension, excitement and release for us. We're not interested in rocking either's marriage.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userX-Factor@X-Factor
I am Jordan Xavier, known as X-Factor on Literotica since 2001. Excuse the 20-year-old stories - I was quite new. And young. Follow on Twitter @XFactorErotica for updates Now out on Amazon - Cottage on the Beach: This Passionate May-December Romance Needs to be Hidden - An ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Forbidden Ch. 07 Previous Part
Forbidden Series Info