Forbidden Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Outside the bathroom door, they suddenly heard the music loud and clear, coming at them in a roar. And then it was muffled again. Someone was coming downstairs!

Priya stood up in a panic, Matthew's semi-hard member slipping out of her full vagina. He stood up as well, pulling his pants and underwear up as she stepped into her panties. There was a knock on the door.

"Just a moment!" Priya called, sliding her pants up her legs. Frantically, she pointed to the shower.

"Okay." Said his mother-in-law's muffled voice from outside. Heart pounding with fright, Matthew stepped into the tub and Priya flushed the toilet. She closed the frosted glass door as quietly as she could, the sound hidden by the flushing toilet. He crouched down. They just had to hope that her mother wouldn't see a dark form at the bottom of the stand-up shower. Priya ran the tap for a moment, and then opened the bathroom door.

She left and her mother entered. He could hear his wife's mother pulling down her pants and sitting on the toilet. Soon after, he could hear the sounds of her peeing. Holy shit! This was wrong on so many levels! Not only was he scared shitless...but he was in the room with his mother-in-law peeing? Yikes!

All he could do was pray that she would not open the shower door. Or look closely through the frosted glass. But why would she?

It seemed like hours. Was this the world's longest pee? But it was only seconds before the peeing stopped and the toilet flushed. Then he heard the tap running. Shortly after that, he heard the bathroom door open, and his mother-in-law left. A few more seconds after that, the music grew loud again, and then quiet.

Matthew exhaled loudly, trying to calm down. He quietly slid the door open an inch and confirmed that the bathroom was indeed empty. He crept out of the tub and poked his head out of the bathroom. The tiny recroom was empty. Everyone was upstairs. After another deep breath, he quietly went up the stairs, hoping to slip onto the main floor unnoticed. He did. He was lucky.

It doesn't get any closer than that.

***

"Hi!" Priya's voice sang to him on the phone first thing on Monday morning.

"Hey Priya!" Matthew greeted.

"Oh my gawd!" she exclaimed. "That was so close!"

"I can't believe you left me in there while your mom was peeing!" He laughed. She laughed back.

12