Forbidden Ch. 11

Story Info
The in-laws sneak out of a party to fuck in the car.
3.9k words
4.46
23k
25

Part 11 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
X-Factor
X-Factor
2,105 Followers

Matthew was trying. But he wasn't really trying.

After all, can you really be 'trying' to keep the magic alive with your wife when you're in love with her sister?

But nonetheless, as far as one can 'try' to maintain a happy marriage without giving up the affair - he was trying. What else could he do? It's not as if he could end things with Zoe and then run off with Priya. While he daydreamed of such a scenario from time to time, he knew that it was only that - a daydream. In real life, you can't leave your wife for her sister. You would be an outcast from the family. And this was a family that had a deep closeness. It would tear a lot of people apart.

Besides, he wasn't sure that Priya felt the same way. They had never spoken those three words aloud. Their affair was still very new. Perhaps she thought of it as something new and exciting, and in a few weeks after it ran its course, she would end it.

It would be different had he met Priya just a few months earlier. Had he met her first, before meeting Zoe. Before Priya had agreed to marry Raj. But that wasn't how life worked out. He understood that his future would go in only one of three directions. Either his affair with his sister-in-law would end at some point without anyone finding out. Or they would be caught, with lives destroyed and almost certainly a divorce. Certainly for him, but perhaps Priya would salvage her marriage since she had such control over Raj and the two already had a child.

The other option was that their affair would last forever, while each of them remained married to other people. He preferred that one over the other two.

So Matthew was trying. He had been extra nice to his wife, making meals for her when she got home from work, and showing extra love and affection. Sometimes Zoe was open to it. Sometimes she was too tired. But he always tried.

***

One Saturday, Matthew drove to a bigger family function with Zoe, Priya, and Raj in the car with him. He was as aroused as he could get. Priya had snuck a quick kissing session with him back at the house when they had two minutes alone. She looked incredible in her dressy black pants, a tight-fitting white sweater, and her hair down. She also had on makeup, which always had his heart doing loops. He also had to listen to her sweet voice (complete with that accent) for the entire fifty-minute trip.

Priya was also turned on, and not just from the kiss. She missed him. She missed the way he made her feel like a woman. And this was exasperated by her husband, who didn't even look at her when she went downstairs that evening with her makeup on and looking her best. And then minutes later when Matthew saw her she actually saw his jaw drop as he did a double-take. He always made her feel like a queen.

They were at the function for a couple of hours and it was eight o'clock when she devised a plan in mind to get Matthew alone. She kept an eye on the kitchen, knowing that he would go there to get a beer at some point. Sure enough, within a few minutes he entered the kitchen. A tingle started up deep within her core and her heart skipped a beat. He opened the fridge to grab a beer when she put a hand on his arm.

"Wait." Priya said, quietly. "Come."

Curious, and more than a little turned on by how hot she looked with her hair down and her makeup on, he went with her to the front door and was surprised when she handed him his coat and then began putting on her black shoes.

"Where are you going, Priya?" One of the ladies asked from the living room.

"Going to the store to purchase some wine." She replied.

"Is Matthew driving you?" Zoe asked.

"Yeah." Her sister answered, putting on her coat.

"We have wine." The host, Zoe's uncle, said, getting up off the couch.

"Red wine?" Priya queried, knowing the answer. She had scouted the kitchen. Unless they had red wine tucked away in some other room, all they had was white.

"No, just white wine." He responded. "Is that good enough?"

"No...I really want red. We will just be a few minnotts."

"Oh..." the host sounded disappointed. He grabbed for his coat. "Here, let me go get it for you."

"No - no! It's okay. It's okay, I en-sist" Priya protested. "I need some air."

"We'll just be a few minutes." Matthew added.

"Are you sure?" The uncle asked.

"Yes!" the two said in unison.

Matthew noticed his wife had already turned and resumed her conversation with a cousin. He and Priya walked out the door.

"That was close!" Priya said as she shut the car door, laughing. "I almost thought we would not make it out of they-err!"

He smiled, starting the car and putting it into drive.

"I was waiting for you!" Priya exclaimed, her lovely accent sounding very cute. Her hand slipped into his, and their fingers interlocked. She squeezed his hand affectionately. "I thought you would get yore next beer sooner. We could have been out hare twenty minnotts ago!"

"Oh, somebody else brought me the last beer." He replied. "Sorry."

"No prob-lemm!" Priya laughed as he turned the corner. "I was just getting impay-shunt!"

He pulled over, put the car in park and leaned over to her side, stopping her laughter with a kiss. His tongue went into her mouth. Her other hand went around to his back as she sent her tongue into his mouth. Their lips were smacking loudly as they gradually broke the kiss. She smiled at him and his heart soared.

"We have to get the wine." Priya said, smiling. "The store closes at nine. After that, we can find a place to park."

He kissed her once more, and then put the car back into drive. The entire time, her hand never left his. She never felt as good as she felt when she was with Matthew. Just being around him made her want him inside her.

He found the store without too much trouble and the two of them got out of the car. She waited for him at the other side, and put her arms around his neck. She kissed him soundly. One. Two. Three times, smiling. Her pussy was buzzing.

"Our forst appearance in public together." She said. He smiled, nodding. He kissed her full lips one more time and squeezed her tight. They broke apart and walked towards the entrance, her hand again slipping into his. The two walked slowly through the store, her head on his arm like a young couple in love. They picked out their wine, paid for it and left.

Once in the car, he leaned over to her again, his lips finding hers. His tongue slipped into her mouth and his hand slipped into her coat. He felt her tongue slide into his mouth at the same time as he felt the soft mound of her breast over her shirt. He squeezed it gently, and she sighed into his mouth. Their breathing grew heavy as their kiss grew more passionate. For three solid minutes, Matthew kissed Priya urgently, his tongue dancing against hers. When he finally broke away, her chest was heaving as she tried to catch her breath.

"Okay." She panted, giggling. "We have to find a place to park right away!"

Smiling, he started the car. He let out a long breath and realized it was shaking. His dick was straining against his jeans and Priya obviously noticed the bulge. It was obvious, even just from the lights in the plaza parking lot.

"Aye-yi-yi!" she said with a chuckle. She desperately needed him inside her. As he backed out of the parking spot, she placed her hand on his lap, satisfied to feel how hard he was through his jeans. As he drove off, she undid his belt, button, and fly and reached into his underwear. Her hand grabbed his rigid member and it was nice and warm as her fingers wrapped around the shaft. She began to slowly stroke it.

Matthew remembered seeing a school on the way. It was well lit up - especially the empty parking lot - but it might be far enough away from the road and the other houses to work. They would be quick, anyway. He was completely shocked when Priya bent her head down to his lap, pulled out his cock, and kissed the head. He nearly drove into a telephone pole!

Priya slipped the head of his penis into her mouth. This was completely out of character for her. Possibly the craziest thing she had ever done in her life. Giving a man a blowjob while he was driving? And he wasn't her husband? Her vagina was buzzing uncontrollably and she squirmed in her seat. She slid her lips further down his pole until they almost reached the base. He was poking against her throat and she held him there for a moment, sucking. She heard him sigh as she sucked harder. Then she was slowly sliding her lips back up.

Matthew had his hand on the back of her head as she bobbed up and down on his lap, sucking hard on his member. Her mouth was sliding smoothly up and down, her lips wrapped tightly around his shaft. Her mouth was nice and hot around him, and he could hear her breathing through her nose as her face bobbed up and down on his lap. He was having trouble remembering which way to go! Fortunately, the school suddenly appeared on his left and so he pulled in.

The parking lot was incredibly bright. If he parked in the back corner, he would be the only car in the lot, and they would be well lit. However, no houses were close by, and the only way they would be seen is if someone actually walked into the parking lot (or drove) and approached them. He figured it was worth risking for ten minutes of intense pleasure.

'Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp!' the sucking noises were getting louder as Priya's saliva gathered on his shaft. Her hot mouth was heavenly. He briefly felt her teeth brush the side of his shaft before her lips compensated and she resumed her steady pace. He felt his hardness hit the back of her mouth again and again as she dutifully sucked him. He was moving the car slowly to the back of the lot. She pulled his cock out of her mouth as he parked the car. 'Pop!'

Both of them were breathing very heavily. Priya leaned over and kissed him before he even undid his seatbelt. She jammed her tongue down his throat, her hand grabbing his cock and stroking it eagerly. Their kiss was very sloppy - both were far too turned on and were being very eager. He sucked on her nimble tongue, savoring the taste of her saliva as her fist squeezed his organ. When he released her tongue it started moving faster, and her mouth delicately sucked at him. His hand fell to her thigh, squeezing it over her pants. Suddenly, she broke the kiss, panting. Priya licked her lips, her dark eyes looking right into his soul.

"I want you inside of me. Right now!" She panted, pushing her seat back and laying it down. Her seatbelt was already off. Before he could respond or react in any way, Priya had her belt undone and was undoing her button and fly. Matthew undid his seatbelt as she pushed her black pants down to her ankles, kicking off her black shoes. Her long, bare legs could be seen quite clearly in the light of the parking lot lamps. She was kicking off her pants at the same time that she was pushing her black panties down over her knees. Her dark socks were all that remained on her lower body as he climbed over to her side of the car. He could make out the rectangle of her bush in the shadows, and even her dark pussy lips could be seen, pressed together. Beckoning.

Priya opened her legs around him as he pushed his jeans and underwear down to his knees. She had her one foot on the side window while the other one was on the dashboard and she reached for his hard member. Priya's fingers wrapped around his shaft. She placed the head of Matthew's penis at the entrance to her treasure. The heat emanating from her made him dizzy. He was drawn into her like a magnet. Pushing, he felt her tightness open up and absorb his helmet.

"Oh!" She gasped, wincing a little but not breaking eye contact. Her dark eyes were sparkling in the light of the parking lot as her essence gripped the top of his manhood. He thrust again, firmly. She was so wet that inch after inch of him penetrated her steadily and she exhaled loudly. He slipped most of the way inside her in one stroke.

"Ohhhh..." they both moaned in unison. Matthew's searching lips found hers and they kissed deeply as he ground himself forward, forcing the last bit of his cock into her.

"Oh gawd..." Priya sighed.

He was in heaven. Her tight pussy was scorching-hot around his member. Her hands were grabbing at his ass as her tongue darted deep into his mouth. He held himself inside that hot pussy, not moving at all as he kissed her passionately. Grinding against her, he savored the moment. Savored the sensation of being completely buried inside this goddess as her soft mouth sucked at him. He felt her legs wrap around him and squeeze him tight. The seconds rolled by as the two remained as one, the world around them completely disappearing. Their lips were smacking loudly as the car windows began to fog up already. The heels of her sock-covered feet dug into his ass and her tongue brushed across the back of his mouth.

"Mmmm..." she let out a soft, sweet moan that made his heart flip. He began to slowly slide in and out of her, and her legs loosened. He was completely engorged, using most of his length as he eased into her.

"Mmmm..." Priya sighed again. She could feel his thickness slide along the sensitive walls of her pussy as he made love to her. The sensation was incredibly vivid. His manhood had absolutely no give as it invaded her very being. Her heart fluttered as she released her feeling for him in her kiss. Whenever she let everything go like this, all the sensations became magnified.

"Mmmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmmph!" She moaned into his mouth as his cock poked deep inside her over and over. She raised her small feet in the air, with one foot on the passenger window while the other flailed back and forth above his ass as he thrust in between her thighs. She could feel the cold window through her sock, but that feeling was in the back of her mind as her needy tunnel took the forefront. Her hands circled his back as he entered her over and over.

Matthew broke the kiss, his hands holding her shoulders as he looked at her. Priya's beautiful face was just inches from his. Her eyebrows were raised, and her mouth was open as she moaned. He started thrusting into her faster, his rigid cock stabbing with full strokes. She had a pleading look on her face.

"Unh! Unh! Give it to me!" She whined, voice shaking. The buzzing in her pussy was increasing in intensity as she got fucked by her brother-in-law. The car was rocking, and anyone walking on the street that looked in the parking lot could tell. The two lovers didn't care. They were in their own world.

He looked into her big, dark eyes. She smiled at him, still moaning as he entered her over and over again. He smiled back and suddenly kissed her front teeth playfully. Her smile grew bigger and she kind of laughed as she moaned, loving everything about this experience. She felt closer and closer to him every time they were together. She was falling for him. Looking up at him as he entered her body again and again made her heart flutter.

"Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" Priya just about revealed right then and there that she loved this man. But just then he thrust hard into her and her speech turned into a groan of pleasure. "UNGH!"

Matthew fucked her harder, and she raised her feet a little higher, taking her foot off the window as her orgasm rose. With her legs wide open like this her labia was as sensitive as possible and his groin impacted it relentlessly. She looked up at him and could see the determination in his face as he thrust himself into her. Her heart fluttered. His groin was slapping relentlessly against her defenseless petals, each impact sending electricity up her body. And his unbending cock pounded deep inside her body again and again. The tingling continued. It was building...building...

She rushed to embrace it, opening herself up to the wonderful feelings he was giving her. His wonderful, unbending penis was pistoning in and out of her quickly and she kept her legs open. She was silent for a moment as he thrust quickly between her thighs. She forgot to breathe, the buzzing continuing to build. And then the pleasure snapped deep inside her.

"OHHHHH GAWD!" She whined, legs tightening around him. Her hands clenched at his ass, holding him inside her and not letting him go as she came and came. Her toes were curling in their socks, her eyes were closed and her face was wincing as her orgasm took over her body. The inner walls of her pussy were convulsing around the cock that she held - no, forced - deep inside her.

Matthew smiled, happy that he was making this goddess feel good. That moment, his feelings for her filled his entire body, unfiltered. Everything felt more vivid. He ground against her, savoring the heat that surrounded and squeezed his dick. Kissing into her neck, he sucked on her flesh as she strained. He tasted her skin, relished it. Running his mouth up to her jaw, he briefly sucked her earlobe, still grinding. He kissed her cheek over and over as he waited for her orgasm to pass so she could loosen up and let him move again. He savored the sensation of being gripped by her intense heat.

"Oh my gawd..." Priya breathed, her eyes were closed as her legs loosened up around him. Her heart was still pounding as she tried to recover from her orgasm. She could feel her brother-in-law slowly move in and out of her body again. His hot pole felt extra thick and hard inside her.

"Oh my gawd..." she repeated, smiling as she opened her eyes. They looked into each other's eyes as he made love to her, just easing his manhood in and out of her tightness. He could not look at her beautiful smile for very long without kissing her. She was still so out of breath that she was unable to kiss back very well, but he continued to plant kisses on her full lips over and over. She placed her sock-covered feet on the dashboard behind his thrusting ass. Each time Matthew pushed into her, he pushed himself all the way in, pressing his groin tightly against her before easing back out of her. He broke the kiss again and they just stared at each other, breathing laboriously. She nearly told him to cum inside her. She wanted it so badly. She felt closer and closer to him every time they were together. But if she were to get pregnant it would ruin their family. All the same, she still would have told him if he didn't suddenly kiss her again, passionately. She could feel his hard cock piston in and out of her needy hole faster as his tongue shot into her mouth. She sent her tongue into his mouth, moaning with pleasure.

"Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph!" She moaned, feet high in the air as his fat member slid along the walls of her pussy. Matthew loved how Priya's tongue rubbed against his when they kissed urgently like this. He was going to cum. He began to fuck his sister-in-law even harder, the car once again starting to rock. He jackhammered in and out of her, in and out of her, just pounding away at her not-so-innocent pussy as he approached orgasm. The sensation was unbelievably vivid. He could feel every inch of movement as he darted in and out of her snug, welcoming treasure. His shaft was completely engorged, ready to erupt.

Pulling his cock out of her with a moan, it jerked right away, firing a rope of semen onto her white sweater. He got his hand around it as it twitched violently.

Gasping for breath, her body still abuzz with pleasure, Priya had the wits about her to grab her sweater and pull it up her stomach. All the same, his next shot of cum caught the bottom of it, as well as her belly. He moaned, more of his fluid pouring onto her flesh. She closed her eyes, smiling as she felt his hot liquid on her stomach. Matthew's cum. She really did wish it was inside her.

He squeezed his penis, forcing the last of his cum into the black curls of Priya's bush. He climbed over her leg and sat back down in the driver's seat, pulling up his underwear and jeans as the two of them caught their breath.

X-Factor
X-Factor
2,105 Followers
12