Forbidden Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my gawd!" Priya said for a third time, panting. "You have to come over on Monday so that we can do this without rushing!"

"I can't wait!" he replied, leaning over and kissing her mouth. She held the kiss, slipping her tongue into his mouth for a moment. She broke the kiss.

"You got it all over my sweater you know!" she chuckled. He loved her laugh.

"Sorry about that!" he replied, grabbing the tissue box from the back seat for her and giving it to her.

"Oh, that's okay!" she said, thinking she may have made him think she was serious. "You can do that to me anytime."

As she wiped cum off her belly, he grabbed her panties off the floor, helpfully handing them to her.

***

The two lovers returned to the function, holding hands the rest of the drive home. They explained to the other guests how busy the store was and how long they had to wait in line.

Priya checked on her husband. Raj was sitting at the table with the other men, looking emotionless as usual. He was relaxed. He barely glanced at her when she returned.

She went to the living room and sat with the women. Zoe slid over on the sofa to make room for her.

12