Forbidden Ch. 12

Story Info
Matthew regrets canceling on Priya, but makes it up to her.
4.4k words
4.67
15.1k
20

Part 12 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
X-Factor
X-Factor
2,104 Followers

Priya and Matthew were unable to see each other at all the entire week that followed their crazy, risky tryst (in a car) while their family was having a party. That wasn't uncommon, though. Despite that fact that he worked from home and that she was on extended maternity, it wasn't always easy to be together. And it would be even more difficult once Priya returned to work.

The two in-laws had only been seeing each other for a couple of months at this point. Both were deeply in love with each other but too afraid to admit it. Matthew understood and acknowledged his feelings about her, inwardly. Priya, on the other hand, wouldn't address her thoughts on the matter. Deep down, she knew that she was in love. But she didn't reflect on them. She didn't explore them. Only when she was with Matthew did the strength of her feelings become too obvious to ignore.

Right now, the two of them simply treated this as a fun affair, trying to ignore any consequences. It was surprisingly easy. Any time they see each other, there was zero chance of being caught other than the car incident and the drunken tryst in the bathroom. And they had agreed not to take any further risks like that. They could see each other in an empty house. Nobody would ever question one of them being at the other's home. Nobody would bat an eye because the two married couples - Zoe and Matthew, Priya and Raj - were always going back and forth for one reason or another. It was the perfect affair because it was so easy not to get caught - all they had to do was not be stupid.

Both of them were looking forward to Monday. Matthew had been very busy with his business and Priya had her toddler with her on half the days (daycare the other half). The in-laws had planned the Monday visit for several days. She was making a special lunch for him, trying to contain her excitement. But he called just a few minutes beforehand. He had to cancel. It was an emergency with his work that cropped up not twenty minutes earlier. He was hoping to resolve it within an hour or two, and he would rush right over. But it didn't get resolved until the evening. She understood, but was of course disappointed. They were running out of time in which she would be home - in mere weeks she would be back to work.

Unable to get over there on the Tuesday, Matthew was counting the minutes until Wednesday afternoon when he would arrive at Priya's house. She was upset that he was unable to get over there on Monday. He wasn't sure if she was just 'playfully' upset, or if she was 'upset' upset, but when he arrived Priya was a little aloof. She didn't greet him with a kiss, she just opened the door, walked into the living room and sat on the couch.

All the same, his eyes widened a little at how good she looked. Her hair was back in a tight little pony tail, exposing all of her pretty face. She had on tighter jeans than she usually wore and white socks. What really caught his attention, though, were her breasts. Priya had on a tight blue sweater. Both her breasts were straining to get out of it. And it hugged the slight roundness of her cute belly.

He sat down on the couch beside her and placed a hand on her thigh. Tingles shot up her body and she couldn't help the blood that rushed through her veins. In reality she wasn't seriously upset, she just loved the added attention and the 'I owe you' pleading. Outwardly, she tried not to show that her body was responding to him, trying to milk it. He squeezed her thigh affectionately.

"I'm sorry Priya." He said. "Man, am I sorry!" he remarked, stealing a glance at those tits. She continued to stare at the TV with her dark, pretty eyes, still acting aloof. Her pussy was moistening though, especially when he squeezed her thigh like that.

He kissed the warm, smooth skin of her cheek. "I missed you, though." He whispered. She frowned, looking at him.

"You probably nayver even thought of me." She replied. He briefly sucked her earlobe, and then kissed her upper neck, then her cheek, and then her neck again. She could hear him breathing heavily and it excited her to know that she turned him on this much.

"I never stop thinking about you, Priya." He whispered. Her breathing deepened and she was conscious of his hand creeping up her thigh. There was a tickle deep inside her vagina.

"Oh, I don't know..." Priya complained, still half-kidding but keeping him guessing. "After this long, to walk away from me first chance you get on Monday..." Her heart pounded for this man and she was seriously turned on. Her pussy ached for him. How long could she pretend to be mad? He placed his hand under her chin and forced her to face him. He looked directly into her eyes.

"Making love to you," he started, "is the greatest experience of my life. You give sex a whole new meaning, Priya. I..." he almost told her he loved her. He nearly slipped, only making himself stop by kissing her beautiful, full lips.

She reluctantly kissed back. She couldn't help herself. Her crotch started tingling uncontrollably whenever he was around. She slipped her tongue into his mouth and he sucked it inside, sending his own tongue into hers. He held the back of her head and kissed her soundly for a few moments, gradually slowing the kiss down.

"I'll make it up to you." He breathed between kisses, running his lips down her chin to her neck. "I will worship every inch of your body."

Priya sighed, but chuckled a little.

"You would do that anyway!" she pointed out, running her fingers through his hair as he sucked on different parts of her neck. He had to admit she had a point. His fingers undid the button on her jeans as his lips continued to taste her neck. Her breathing deepened as he pulled her zipper down. He slipped his hand right into her open pants and straight into her panties as he kissed over her chin. He could feel the curls of her pubic hair run through his fingers as his lips found hers. Priya's tongue darted far into his mouth and he slowly ran his middle finger down the wet, swollen lips of her pussy. Her hot cunt sucked the top part of his finger inside like a vacuum.

"Mmmph!" she moaned into his mouth. He sent his tongue into her mouth as he slid his finger in and out of her tight vagina, pushing it as far as the second knuckle. Her cunt was seriously gripping him. He broke the kiss.

"I want you so badly, Priya." He breathed. She smiled that beautiful smile of hers, flashing her perfect teeth, and his heart soared. He slipped his finger out of her tunnel and pulled his hand out of her panties.

"Then take me." She replied, smile growing bigger. He began pushing that tight blue sweater up her body, exposing her fleshy belly. Her tits looked huge in that sweater. He pushed it up over those amazing breasts. They were straining against a black bra. She raised her arms and allowed him to push her shirt up over her head and off. He dropped it on the floor. Matthew kissed her full lips, again pushing his tongue into her mouth as his hand caressed her breast over her bra.

He felt her put her hand on his crotch. She squeezed the length of his cock, breathing heavily into his mouth as he tasted her saliva. Her tongue was dancing hungrily and her mouth was gently sucking. He broke the kiss and began to trail his lips down her neck to her chest. She undid the button on his jeans with her nimble fingers as he kissed down her chest to her cleavage.

Taking his time, Matthew kissed down the swell of her breast, stopping only when he reached the top of her black bra. He eased her bra strap down her arm, slowly pulling the cup off of her breast. He kissed her breast just above the hidden areola. Then the dark areola appeared. Her big, thick nipple was rock hard. He sucked it into his mouth and teased over it with his tongue, causing her to sigh. As he sucked on her tit, he reached around behind her and unsnapped her bra, pulling it right off of her and getting her completely nude from the waist up. She lay back on the couch as he kissed from one tit over to the other, sucking on both her nipples. His hands caressed and squeezed her soft mounds as his lips kissed all over her chest. He pressed her breasts against his face and turned back and forth, kissing each of them. He began to kiss down Priya's soft belly, teasing her navel with his tongue before kissing the beautiful stretch marks beneath it to the top of her pink cotton panties. Pressing his face against her hot stomach, he kissed and licked at her flesh, tasting her. He could already smell the wonderful scent of her arousal.

Grabbing her jeans, he pulled downward. 'Wisp!' His sister-in-law raised her ass up off her couch and allowed him to slide the tight pants down her long legs. She pulled her feet out of them one by one and he dropped them on the floor. Picking up the foot that was on the inside of the couch, he raised it in the air and pulled off her white sock, exposing it. She had changed her toenail polish again for him. This time it was clear, but shiny.

Holding her foot with both hands, he massaged the sole while kissing the bottom of it just beneath her toes. Still caressing it, he kissed her instep. She was watching him with the biggest smile on her face. Priya curled her toes as Matthew kissed over top of her foot. She straightened her toes again as he began to kiss them. He kissed her toes one by one before sucking the top part of her big toe into his mouth. He then sucked her biggest two toes into his mouth briefly before pulling them out, giving her foot one more kiss at the top.

"Sorry." He said, smiling sheepishly. "You just have such beautiful feet." Priya smiled at his embarrassment.

"It's okay!" she reassured, laughing. "I like it!"

Matthew kissed the top of her big toe and then sucked it back into his mouth. As his thumbs massaged the bottom of her foot, he circled his tongue around her toe as he looked down at the woman who was forbidden to him. The woman of whom he had fallen in love. Priya.

He pulled her toe out of his mouth and raised her foot, kissing just beneath her toes. He kissed the bottom of her foot again over and over, kissing over to her instep to her heel. He started running his mouth along the arch of her foot and then along the side of her big toe. He sucked her toe into his mouth as his thumbs massaged the bottom of her foot. Pulling out her toe, he started kissing over the top of it, kissing every inch of her small foot on his way up to her ankle. His lips caressed her smooth calf muscle and continued up to her knee. Bending her naked leg towards her body, he kissed the inside of her thigh just above the knee and began to kiss closer and closer to her wonderful treasure. As he drew closer, he could smell the strong scent of her arousal. Matthew kissed higher and higher up her thigh until his lips touched the skin immediately beside the pink cotton panties. He kissed her slit over her panties, clearly feeling how swollen, hot and wet her lips were. He breathed her in deeply, his heart pounding. Her thighs were absolutely flawless. Putting his mouth against the top of her left one, he sucked on the flesh. Then he turned back and kissed her pussy over the cotton, this time sucking her thick petals a little.

"Unh!" Priya gasped. He kissed her there again, looking up at her. She had such gorgeous, haunting eyes and they maintained eye contact as he sucked her vaginal lips into his mouth along with her panties. He released her.

Matthew grabbed the sides of her panties and Priya smiled as she raised her ass off the couch and allowed him to slide them down her long legs. 'Wisp!' His gaze fell upon the neatly-trimmed rectangle of her black bush and the dark swollen pussy lips that it framed as she pulled her feet out of her panties one by one.

He hung onto her left foot - the one on the outside of the couch that still wore a white sock. He pulled the sock off, revealing that pretty foot and making Priya completely naked for him. Between her flawless thighs, her pussy lips were pressed together. Running his gaze down her beautiful leg, he ended at her foot. The dainty foot was perfectly pedicured, with nice clear toenails. He kissed the top of her foot over and over, making sure that his lips touched every square inch. Kissing her instep and then kissing the bottom of her foot, he made his way to her toes. He kissed the tip of her toes one by one, before sucking her big toe into his mouth briefly. He kissed the top of her foot again. She raised her other foot up and placed it on his cheek. He grabbed that one as well and began kissing the instep of her feet, going back and forth. Matthew began kissing up her left ankle and up her calf to her knee, his lips caressing her soft skin. As he kissed up her inner thigh, Priya spread her legs wider for him, completely giving herself to him. The scent of her pussy grew even stronger as she was far more aroused at this point, and by the time his lips got up to her crotch she was soaking wet. Finally, he kissed the moist lips of her vagina.

"Ohhhh..." she sighed, closing her eyes. He sucked the sensitive lips of Priya's pussy into his mouth and held them trapped there. Delicious flavor hit his senses. He ran his tongue up and down her petals and she gasped, wincing. He slid his hands under her soft ass and held onto her cheeks, releasing her pussy lips. He slid his tongue into her hot tunnel, tasting her flowing nectar and causing her to moan again. She reached in between her thighs and placed her hand on the back of his head, holding him there as he ate her horny pussy. Nestling his nose into her pubic hair, he pushed his tongue as far inside her tunnel as he possibly could, circling it around inside her and running it along the roof. He pulled his tongue back into his mouth, pulling her juices along with it. He loved her taste. He loved everything about her. He slowly ran his tongue from the bottom of her sensitive slit up to the top, tickling it over the tiny nub of her clitoris.

"Ohhhh...Aye-yi-yi..." Priya moaned, body shivering. He loudly sucked her swollen lips into his mouth and then released them, watching them collapse back towards her body. She groaned again, lifting her pussy off the couch and rubbing it against his face. He sucked her lips into his mouth again and released them. Sucked them and released them. The sucking sounds echoed through the room.

"Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" Her cries were getting louder than just her breathy moans, and she started writhing faster. He continued to focus on her labia, sucking and releasing it again and again. His hands squeezed her soft bum, trying to hold her still. She bucked into his face, unable to take very much more of this. He kissed those swollen lips and she gasped, quivering. Then, finally, he sucked her tiny button into his mouth and rapidly lashed his tongue back and forth across it.

"OHHH GAWD!" she whined, orgasm approaching rapidly, her hand gripping his hair. The tingling inside her was increasing and she writhed up and down against his face, moaning.

"Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" Her moans were high in pitch and could be heard outside. Matthew was relentless, pressing his face right into her pussy. He wiggled his tongue back and forth across her clit faster...faster...

"UNGH!" she cried out, cumming. The orgasm exploded violently within her. The blood rushed through her veins. Her heart was pounding. Her muscles tensed up and she was wincing as she tried to regain control of herself. The inner walls of her vagina were convulsing as she came and came. She was rubbing her buzzing pussy against his face as it spasmed. Finally, Priya had to force Matthew's face out from between her thighs as she shuddered.

"Ohhhhh..." she groaned. He stood up. Priya was gasping for breath, recovering as she watched her brother-in-law tear off his shirt and undo the belt on his pants. He shoved both his pants and underwear down his legs, freeing his rock-hard manhood. He looked down at his sister-in-law. Her naked breasts were heaving as she tried to catch her breath. Her legs opened wide, her feet in the air and there wasn't a more beautiful sight in the world. She bent her knees and drew her feet closer, opening her legs wider. Between those thighs was her beautiful treasure. Her dark petals were parted slightly, framed by a rectangle of pubic hair.

Matthew knelt back on the couch, shuffling closer. Her hand eagerly grabbed for his cock as he mounted her. Priya placed the mushroom head of his member against the swollen lips of her pussy. The heat emanating from her was intense and she let him go. Her pussy was gripping the very tip of him. Instinctively he pushed forward. The head of his penis easily pierced the lips of Priya's vagina and he was halfway inside her heat in one hard stroke.

"UNH!" The two in-laws moaned in unison, both of them closing their eyes. Matthew pulled back a little and then jammed his entire penis inside his sister-in-law's hot vagina. He ground against her, opening his eyes and looking down at her pretty face. They both moaned again, completely in heaven. Her tight pussy was gripping every inch of his member and he held himself there. The tightness was at its highest around his base. He lay on top of her, feeling her smooth, naked body pressed against his. He kissed her nose, savoring the sensation of being inside this woman's body. Her face was an inch away from his and she opened her eyes and looked at him. He was lost in those big, dark, beautiful eyes and when she smiled at him he nearly told her that he loved her. That's the affect that her smile had on him. Feeling that hot, tight pussy wrapped snugly around his rigid penis and looking at that beautiful smile did nothing to ease his feelings. To stop himself from saying something he might regret, he kissed those full lips.

"Mmmm..." Priya purred. Thrills went through her body at the touch of his lips. She felt nothing but love for him in every inch of her body. She wrapped her legs around him and her hands reached down and grabbed his ass, pulling him into her even more as she shot her tongue into his mouth. The two lovers kissed deeply, tongues exploring as he remained as deep inside her as possible. She savored having him inside her. His rigid penis felt nice and hot inside her body and she could feel the love in his kiss. Her legs squeezed him, expressing her feelings. She pushed her tongue deeper.

The kissing echoed in the living room as he remained inside her, not moving. At that moment, the two in-laws were truly one. They were breathing laboriously as her mouth gently sucked at him. He loved the feeling of her tongue rubbing against his, and he could taste her saliva. She let out a soft purr and the sound excited him. Priya began rubbing her crotch up against his groin, encouraging him to make love to her. He began to slide slowly in and out of her beautiful, wonderful body. He was conscious of his sensitive penis gliding along the slick inner walls of her vagina and she sent her tongue further into his mouth. His hard member poked the back of her hungry pussy over and over again, each thrust eliciting a sweet, high-pitched grunt from her. Matthew tried to break the kiss so that he could kiss her neck, but her lips found his again and she forced her tongue back inside his mouth sloppily.

"Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph!" Priya sighed. He thrust into her a little faster, and she moaned into his mouth in approval. Her pussy was squeezing around his shaft, especially at the entrance and he clearly felt it gliding up and down his length again and again. She began humping her hips up off the couch, meeting his thrusts eagerly, encouraging him to fuck her harder. He obliged, jamming his cock a little faster in and out of her cunt, using longer strokes. She raised her legs high in the air and spread them wide in a perfect 'V'.

"Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph!" she moaned into his mouth as his groin crashed against her defenseless slit again and again. Her pretty feet were flailing helplessly over his thrusting ass. If Raj were to walk in he would see his wife naked on the couch, her feet high in the air as his brother-in-law's ass thrust quickly into her helpless body. Her tits and stomach were bouncing up and down, her long legs were spread wide and her feet were waving back and forth to the rhythm of Matthew's thrusts. She broke the kiss.

X-Factor
X-Factor
2,104 Followers
12